♛ Miss USA 2018 | Juan Sebastian's Countdown to the Crown ♛

Re: ♛ Miss USA 2018 | Juan Sebastian's Countdown to the Crow

Postby JorgeInternational » Sun May 20, 2018 1:45 pm

I'm not excited :-SS I'm afraid that I'll win a piece of trash again, and the real beauties will be out
of the Top 5. A Miss USA pageant has never been this dull and boring!!

Witch Paula is looking for an atypical winner, she don't want more plastic Models; she prefers to break the traditional schemes that are military women or nuclear Scientists. But those girls are very ugly and don't have the body or style we dream of...

Don't be surprised If in this edition, the winner is a truck driver or a girl who volunteered in the Middle East.

The reigning Miss Universe, Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters poses with some of the delegates to Miss USA 2018

[-O< I hope see MISS SOUTH DAKOTA and MISS DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA in the exclusive Top 5 :!!

Last edited by JorgeInternational on Sun May 20, 2018 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JorgeInternational
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 25 Jul 1999
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Gossips Official Informant
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: rugby, kicking - Read detective stories

Postby JorgeInternational » Sun May 20, 2018 1:50 pm

JorgeInternational

Date of Birth: 25 Jul 1999
Profession: Gossips Official Informant
Hobbies/Interests: rugby, kicking - Read detective stories

Postby novemberRain » Sun May 20, 2018 2:06 pm

JorgeInternational wrote:
I'm not excited :-SS I'm afraid that I'll win a piece of trash again, and the real beauties will be out
of the Top 5. A Miss USA pageant has never been this dull and boring!!

Witch Paula is looking for an atypical winner, she don't want more plastic Models; she prefers to break the traditional schemes that are military women or nuclear Scientists. But those girls are very ugly and don't have the body or style we dream of...

Don't be surprised If in this edition, the winner is a truck driver or a girl was kidnapped by South American traffickers... >:)

Lmao.. i would rather to see Ohio wins, She is a Bee Keeper, :hx and i would be Thrilled if Oregon, Washington or Wisconsin snatch the crown. these two state overlooked big time.
ONLYBIG3PAGEANTS!
MW-MU-MI more than 50 Years of History

novemberRain
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Didi
Date of Birth: 13 Nov 1985
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games
Message: “Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.”

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sun May 20, 2018 3:19 pm

andydmoray wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
andydmoray wrote:While most people fix their attention on Massachusetts, I actually think Kentucky will steal her place in the Top15 (or the best scenario will be both of them entering the Top15). Massachusetts was a bit over the top (lack effortlessness) while Kentucky is modestly confident. Of course, if Kentucky could wear a more flattering gown I will be more sure of her.
And FLORIDA as the new Miss USA???

You don't like FL? Lol, I see what you mean about Mass but still, effortless girls win but aren't neccesarily clappers. Remember Laura Gonzalez? She was amazing but I wouldn't call her effortless. Kentucky was great in prelims but her gown was really ehh especially comparing that with her state gown.

Florida is a PERFORMER, there’s no doubt about that. However, face-wise she isn’t that strong. I won’t mind seeing her in the Top10 or Top5 if everything works in her favor, but winning is too much. Among the four Latina fighters, Georgia is probably the one that goes the farthest (her nose and big waist-down still bother me but her prelims were just WOW).
I’m also torn between Nebraska and Alabama. Both did better in swimsuit round than in gown round. Alabama has a striking dress but the way she walked it bothers me. Nebraska had great stage presence but her gown is too wishy-washy. Black is always a bad choice against dark stage. I never expected it to be this hard to make the prediction.

Wow I never expected Genesis to be this unpopular hahaha and Georgia is the most universal favorite of the frontrunners, Nebraska I disagree I thought she was great in gown, Alabama I thought was meh in gown but good in swimsuit.

Prissila wrote:It’s should between Florida!Tennesee!DC!Nebraska(if she a good speaker)I find Nevada is ordinary latinas ,Texas is better than her!!not a big fan both!

Nice picks!

georgj16 wrote:Have you ever thought that Texas looks like Miss Colombia 1997 first runner up, Adriana Hurtado? But a harsh-er version. I can0t stop think about that lol

My ultimate top 3 is DC, Georgia and Minnesota.

I don't know why Minnesota isn't on everybody's lists as I find her stunning!
With DC, I don't think there's EVER going to be another moment in pageant history where I wouldn't be bothered AT ALL if there's a three peat. This girl is absolutely gorgoeus! Even with Stefania Fernandez's b2b I was a little bit mad although I love her, and puhlease, this girl IS MILES ABOVE Desahuna and Kara.

Although I haven't always been her biggest fan, MN has always been up there for me! And I hadn't thought about that with Texas but now that you say it, I totally see it! I agree with pretty much everything u said!

AUSTIN III wrote:That's fun to read, good analysis. I honestly can't see Florida and Georgia past top 3. They don't have the spontaneity Miss USA possess, can't see them defeat AL,MN,SC,CA if they happen to reach two question rounds so.

Thanks but have you heard Florida's speaking abilities? She and California are the best speakers this year.

Jaishee wrote:
You should really stop making these kind of threads where you rank these girls 1st to 51st and categorize them.
Just can't imagine them going to these thread and how are they going to feel.

Lol, what am I doing that's different than what anyone else on here does, everyone labels girls as a "clapper" or a "frontrunner/top fiver" or a "dark horse" these girls should not enter the pageant world and should not be Miss USA if they can't take hate or criticism and if you can't handle it maybe you should find a different hobby!

Miss Kansas a clapper?? [-X

[-O< I hope to see this blond beauty in the Top Ten, at least...

Lol she was really weak and unimpressive in prelims!!!!!!!!
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby AUSTIN III » Sun May 20, 2018 3:41 pm

I do, but we can agree to disagree, it's an opinion. I have followed her since Miss Arroyo stint, when she's against Monic up to this day. The only waterloo of her is interview ( I actually don't mind what her bashers said about her face, she's gorgeous). Of course, not necessarily mean she's dumb, she actually can talk well and have stories IMG yearns for but she doesn't have that wit to come up quick to response, the girl next door charm Miss USA goes for. But everything can happen and she would make a great Miss USA.
AUSTIN III
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 17 Feb 1992
Profession: Social Relation,Education
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Reading,Singing,Dancing....
Message: I measure my success with how many failures I have been through..

Postby fortela » Sun May 20, 2018 3:50 pm

California for me
fortela

Real Life Name/Nick: ninen
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: paralegal
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants

Postby MariaAndreina » Sun May 20, 2018 4:08 pm

Great review as always!

I would love for DC, FL and GA to be the final three but I just dont see that happening.

MA was very impressive and I want her to place but I dont find her facially strong enough to make the Top 3.
MariaAndreina

Real Life Name/Nick: Maria
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby pitbull » Sun May 20, 2018 8:09 pm

Nice review! For me I have fallen in love with Oklahoma :hx :hx :hx

She may not have the greatest credentials unlike Deshauna and Kara but she has the personality (x-factor if I dare say so myself) and reminds me soo much of Iris! She is funny and hillarious and if given enough exposure, she could win the American public, something that previous Miss USA winners have struggled.

[youtube]GQKeCIX71Bw[/youtube]

Apart from her I also love Nevada, Georgia, Nebraska, and DC
Poll Season
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1552179

[youtube]hHNCfl0yOQ4[/youtube][youtube]yfJY0Qg56yw[/youtube][youtube]hwvwn2V03rs[/youtube]
pitbull

Real Life Name/Nick: Robbie!!!!!
Date of Birth: 24 Aug 1996
Profession: Nothing
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe
Message: Hello!!! If You want to get to know me better, don't be afraid to PM me

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Sun May 20, 2018 10:24 pm

Lol at cerfified clappers and clappers. We should have a full scale of clappers such as certified clappers, full clappers, demi clappers, baby clappers. Just kidding. Great review. Florida is good enough to stand out in Miss Universe if she wins. She is actually in my top 5. I still can’t feel Georgia but everybody loves her so i don’t mind if she wins. Think you put Maine so low.

Jonathan Nguyen
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jonathan Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Profession: Software Developer
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

Postby Juan Sebastian » Mon May 21, 2018 1:57 am

MariaAndreina wrote:Great review as always!

I would love for DC, FL and GA to be the final three but I just dont see that happening.

MA was very impressive and I want her to place but I dont find her facially strong enough to make the Top 3.

Thank you Maria!!!!! Yes I agree completely: DC, FL & GA would make a great Top 3 but I would be surprised if two Latinas end up in the Top 3 tbh I think there will be just one in the Top 3 and two in the Top 5 but who knows. FL and DC where my go tos for the Top 2 and MA was definitely one of my major standouts but yeah facially she's not one of the best and I could really see a Top 3 being entirely WOC given IMGs recent results for Miss USA and that WOC make up such a huge population of the U.S. but based on overall performance, I would've put Georgia in my last spot but again I don't see that Top 3 happening!

pitbull wrote:Nice review! For me I have fallen in love with Oklahoma :hx :hx :hx

She may not have the greatest credentials unlike Deshauna and Kara but she has the personality (x-factor if I dare say so myself) and reminds me soo much of Iris! She is funny and hillarious and if given enough exposure, she could win the American public, something that previous Miss USA winners have struggled.

[youtube]GQKeCIX71Bw[/youtube]

Apart from her I also love Nevada, Georgia, Nebraska, and DC

Thank you! I absolutely love Oklahoma, I actually like her a lot more than Olivia Jordan!!!!!! Her personality is infectious and she did so well in prelims, she probably did even better in interview. Personality is something Miss USAs in recent years have struggled with (especially Kára) and Cheyene has it! I would be really happy to see her win.

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:Lol at cerfified clappers and clappers. We should have a full scale of clappers such as certified clappers, full clappers, demi clappers, baby clappers. Just kidding. Great review. Florida is good enough to stand out in Miss Universe if she wins. She is actually in my top 5. I still can’t feel Georgia but everybody loves her so i don’t mind if she wins. Think you put Maine so low.

Thank you, lol, I disagree with all the Genesis hate yes she has competition but I'm feeling really confident about her chances but then again this is Miss USA so. Georgia's face can be a bit harsh so I get where ur coming from but prelims is where she officially sold me! Eh, Maine is unimpressive to me but personality wise she seems great, I doubt she'll do well because we already had the military card with Deshauna and I doubt they'd use it again so soon.
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby missofan705 » Mon May 21, 2018 2:16 am

I personally think that in MUO-IMG's current selection style of finalists and winners, Miss USA and Miss Universe share similarities and differences.
There is a similarity when it comes to the selection of finalists. They now focus on the stories behind the girls, that's why the preliminary interviews have the huge importance. The preliminaries of SS and EG are for the judgement of the beauty, poise, and skills. And also, sash factor is being tried to be abolished nowadays.
They also focus on the intelligence of a lady, being a spokesperson for the organization. But their difference is, to be honest, Miss Universe has a better criteria than Miss USA when it comes to evaluating facial beauty.

And this is what I observed in the recent years. Due to Pia Wurtzbach's way of answering the questions (more difficult questions) during Miss Universe 2015, it paved the way for many national and international pageants later on to have a little change in what they are looking for the next girl: INTELLIGENCE and WIT. They are giving much emphasis with the Q&A again, just like what pageants especially Miss Universe did during the 90's or earlier.

Many might agree or not, but if not for Pia's exemplary Q&A performance in Miss Universe, such winners in several national and international pageants like Karen Ibasco, Deshauna Barber, Kara McCullough, Rachel Peters, Kylie Verzosa, etc., couldn't achieve their victories in their pageants. Q&A performance played a very heavy role before winning the crown.

So despite having our favorites to win the crown, honestly, we can expect the worst, but hoping for the best.
PHILIPPINES! UNIVERSAL QUEENS!

MISS UNIVERSE 2015 - Pia Wurtzbach

MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - Catriona Gray
missofan705
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Catriona Vanessa Ponce Gray
Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1985
Profession: Electronics Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry, Science and Writing

Postby Paola De Bracho 2.0 » Mon May 21, 2018 10:09 am

yuck! florida!
ImageImage
Paola De Bracho 2.0
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Paola De Bracho Alonzo Protasio Mercado y Rizal
Date of Birth: 14 Apr 1985
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Certified Dick Licker and a High Class Bitch
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Fucking and Sucking

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Mon May 21, 2018 4:20 pm

Don't be surprised If in this edition, the winner is a truck driver.

=;))
Nina Cleopatra

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby madamebovarry » Mon May 21, 2018 8:49 pm

look similar to Natalie Wood

madamebovarry

Date of Birth: 23 Feb 1969
Profession: dancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: eurovision song contest beauty pageant lifeguards

Previous

Return to Miss Universe