MGI six pix

MGI six pix

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:44 pm

Good day Missosology!

Who would not want hot picks, leaderboards or prediction lists? That's why I am creating this for the ones who also love creating such lists. I am SENYORA GAGA and I brand my list as six pix (or pictures, or picks). As I am becoming an avid PG gamer recently, this list is not my prediction but who I think are the best of the competition. I would present six pictures of my favorite delegates who are my top six picks, and write something about them. You may wonder why six not three, five or ten, it is simply because six rhymes with pix, isn't it's awesome? So without further a do let's continue six pix with Miss Gwand International.

Click link for the first six pix (for Binibining Pilipinas)
http://www.missosology.info/forum/viewt ... &t=1356068

Click photo for a better resolution

SENYORA GAGA
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 11 Aug 2003
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: -----
Hobbies/Interests: -----

Re: MGI six pix

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:44 pm

SENYORA GAGA six pix

1 - Miss Gwand Thailand PREMIKA PAMELA
She looks very Miss Gwand International. Premika Pamela has a banging body, polish catwalk, soft and sweet smile, pretty face and a good personality. She is also representing the home country of the CEO of the organization, Mr. Nawat Itsaragrisil, and that will favor her by a big leap. This aspiring singer can also talk fluent in English which I believe can be a factor for the interview round. With all these attributes, #GAGAapproves she is Miss Gwand International 2017.

2 - Miss Gwand Peru MARIA JOSE LORA
One of the best Peruvian contestants I saw in years. She needs to participate in one of the Missosology Big 5 pageants! Oops, she's taking part in the self-claimed #top3beautypageantoftheworld (For the record, I don't care which pageant is bigger or better, I am just in love with beauty and celebrating beauty is one of the things that makes me happy) #GAGAapproves, Maria Jose Lora is just pure perfection. I adore her body, face and catwalk, that is why I don't care if she is declared Miss Gwand International 2017.

3 - Miss Gwand Czech Republic NIKOLA UHLIROVÁ
#GAGAapproves she is the face of the competition. This 19-year-old beauty has a decent body, but her catwalk performance in the Best in Swimsuit Competition needs improvement. I do love her look in the said round, she has to maintain that wavy hair and her make-up is on point.

4 - Miss Gwand Jamaica JENAAE JACKSON
She was not on my initial picks, because my eyes are fixed on the black beauty Miss Gwand South Sudan which I also believe is a dark horse in the competition. Jenaae Jackson is a fluent English speaker, and she delivers with substance. Her pasarela is one of the best. She may not be the most beautiful, but #GAGAapproves she is the best black beauty in the competition.

5 - Miss Gwand Puerto Rico BRENDA JIMÉNEZ
A crossover candidate from Miss Universe, and this can enormously help her. Using her experience and what she have learned from last year, she could easily snatch the crown. Puerto Rico is the first winner of Miss Gwand International back in 2013. If Janelee Chaparro did it, Brenda Jiménez can also do. She possesses great catwalk skills, and she is fit. She will not go without a fight, #GAGAapproves she is a fighter.

6 - Miss Gwand Philippines ELIZABETH DURADO CLENCI
If I have to give an award for the delegate who wowed me in the first days of the competition, I would give it to her. She was my post arrival winner, but she is fading out of the competition. There are lot of ladies who has superior beauty than her, she is short, her catwalk was over the top and too pageant patty and her body may not be the one to die for, but I love and support her because she represents my country. Don't count her out yet, #GAGAapproves she is an excellent speaker, if she zooms in in the final round, she could easily get the crown. Nevertheless. first impression lasts.

Thank you for reading!

xoxo,
SENYORA GAGA

P.S.
I would love it if you reply with your own six pix.
SENYORA GAGA

Date of Birth: 11 Aug 2003
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: -----
Hobbies/Interests: -----

Re: MGI six pix

Postby Bonitillo Campanella » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:10 pm

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Great job
Angela, gracias por hacer historia guapa!
=D>

Bonitillo Campanella
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Estibaliz Kloutier
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: PR Maven
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe, MW, MI

Return to Miss Grand International