Best National Costume in Miss Grand International 2017?

Image



  • 0

Best National Costume in Miss Grand International 2017?

Postby NepaliAmir » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:25 pm

    

What is your Top 5 Best National Costume in Miss Grand International 2017?



Why Philippines won Miss Universe 2018?

User avatar
NepaliAmir
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 3592
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:21 pm
Location: Kathmandu
Country: Nepal (np)
Reputation: 1200
Real Life Name/Nick: Karma Lamjung
Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1992
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant and Fashion

  • 0

Re: Best National Costume in Miss Grand International 2017?

Postby micoexpress5 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:35 am

This is the best I've seen>>> was ecstatic watching it!
micoexpress5
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3167
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 am
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1205
Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis
Message: Live Love Laugh and kiss !!!!

  • 0

Re: Best National Costume in Miss Grand International 2017?

Postby muflavanberg » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:13 am

In Random Order:
1. Laos
2. India
3. Indonesia
4. Philippines
5. Cambodia
Last edited by muflavanberg on Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND
DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND" -Dr. Seuss
User avatar
muflavanberg
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:55 am
Location: Quezon City
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 656
Date of Birth: 27 Sep 2012
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: I'm a movie buff and an avid reader.
Message: True beauty comes from within

  • 0

Re: Best National Costume in Miss Grand International 2017?

Postby AlohaBOY » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:22 am

Best National Costume
1. India
2. Indonesia
3. Philippines
4. Laos
5. Peru
User avatar
AlohaBOY
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:58 pm
Location: Pearl City, Hawaii
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 252
Real Life Name/Nick: KEONI
Date of Birth: 20 Dec 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Hula Dancer
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing and Hiking
Message: Keep Smiling.........!

  • 0

Re: Best National Costume in Miss Grand International 2017?

Postby SisterStella » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:24 am

Of course HANDS DOWN to Ms.Philippines. Now here's a lesson for the other candidates specially Thailand and Indonesia. The national costume represents and is a reflection of the culture, practices and traditions of the country and its people. When you were a national costume you don't drop and leave a part of it on stage so THAILAND IS OUT! (Remember Ms.Venezuela in Miss Universe'17? you never learn). The national costume is different from a fantasy/halloween costume so INDONESIA IS OUT. The national costume is not something that you wiggle with on stage, you carry it with dignity and pride. It is not like you're wearing something for the cabaret dance or a mardi gras celebration so PERU IS OUT. The national costume is not about a building or temple pillars or whatever so LAOS IS OUT. Only Ms.Philippines presented with PRIDE and DIGNITY showcasing a piece of art/tapestry indigenous to a particular tribe in the Philippines. ALL OF YOU SHOULD LEARN FROM THE FILIPINOS, that is why other countries never win because they DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!
=D> =D> =D>
SisterStella
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:02 am
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 1573
Date of Birth: 19 Mar 1970
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: CEO
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry
Message: Passionate fan of the pageant world

  • 3

Re: Best National Costume in Miss Grand International 2017?

Postby sOUTH BEaCH » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:18 am

:!! ELIZABETH CLENCI LOOKS AMAZING IN HER NATCOS! :=p

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image
Image
Image

MISS GRAND INDONESIA (Dea Goesti Rizkita)

Image

Image

Image

Image

MISS GRAND LAOS (Chinnaly Norasing)

Image
Image

MISS GRAND INDIA (Anukriti Gusain)

Image
Image

MISS GRAND ARGENTINA (Yoana Don)

Image

MISS GRAND PERU (Maria Jose Lora)

Image

MISS GRAND VIETNAM (Nguyễn Trần Huyền My)

Image
Image

Last night was only the presentation of all the contestants in her natcos.
:=p The name of the winner will be revealed very soon!
User avatar
sOUTH BEaCH
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2482
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:26 am
Country: Timor-Leste (tl)
Reputation: 1226
Date of Birth: 20 Dec 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Fly auxiliar
Hobbies/Interests: Travels, photography, beauty pageants, Philosophy

  • 0

Re: Best National Costume in Miss Grand International 2017?

Postby Archisexure » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:13 am

Indonesian national costume is the gay traditional costume for Miss Pangkalawakan... Winner sya pag dito sya nag compete sa pinas
Archisexure
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1420
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:56 pm
Location: Makati Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 268
Date of Birth: 18 Nov 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: Architect
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Architectural Design
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Best National Costume in Miss Grand International 2017?

Postby sOUTH BEaCH » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:45 am

MISS GRAND ARGENTINA (Yoana Don)

Image


MISS GRAND AUSTRALIA (Kassandra Kashian)

Image


MISS GRAND BAHAMAS (Rejean Bosh)

Image


MISS GRAND BELARUS (Marina Panova)

Image


MISS GRAND BELGIUM (Rachel Nimegeers)

Image


MISS GRAND BOLIVIA (Mariem Suárez)

Image


MISS GRAND BRAZIL (Carolina Venturini)

Image


MISS GRAND BULGARIA (Ralitsa Kandova)

Image


MISS GRAND CAMBODIA (Khloem Srey Kea)

Image

Image

MISS GRAND CANADA (Natalie Allin)

Image


MISS GRAND CHILE (Nicole Ebner)

Image


MISS GRAND CHINA PR (Xuejiao Chen)

Image


MISS GRAND COLOMBIA (Francy Castaño Suarez)

Image


MISS GRAND COSTA RICA (Maria Amalia Matamoros)

Image


MISS GRAND CUBA (Lisandra Delgado)

Image
User avatar
sOUTH BEaCH
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2482
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:26 am
Country: Timor-Leste (tl)
Reputation: 1226
Date of Birth: 20 Dec 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Fly auxiliar
Hobbies/Interests: Travels, photography, beauty pageants, Philosophy

  • 0

Re: Best National Costume in Miss Grand International 2017?

Postby sOUTH BEaCH » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:22 am

MISS GRAND CZECH REPUBLIC (Nikola Uhlírová)

Image


MISS GRAND DENMARK (Iben Haahr Berner)

Image


MISS GRAND DOMINICAN REPUBLIC (Sarahai Reyes)

Image


MISS GRAND ECUADOR (Analia Vernaza)

Image


MISS GRAND EGYPT (Merna Ayman Hosny)

Image
User avatar
sOUTH BEaCH
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2482
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:26 am
Country: Timor-Leste (tl)
Reputation: 1226
Date of Birth: 20 Dec 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Fly auxiliar
Hobbies/Interests: Travels, photography, beauty pageants, Philosophy

  • 0

Re: Best National Costume in Miss Grand International 2017?

Postby rainiel » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:50 am

i like Vietnam's and Philippines'.
User avatar
rainiel
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3140
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: manila, philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1404
Real Life Name/Nick: rain
Date of Birth: 08 Sep 1981
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: IT
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: miss universe
Message: viola!

  • 0

Re: Best National Costume in Miss Grand International 2017?

Postby lunica » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:34 am

Im going for Indonesia on this,
closely gollowed by Laos, & Peru.
lunica
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1964
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:25 pm
Location: Thailand
Country: Thailand (th)
Reputation: 1495
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1997
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: model
Hobbies/Interests: modelling
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Best National Costume in Miss Grand International 2017?

Postby starphil » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:50 pm

JUST WOW FOR INDON !!! WISH WE COULD BORROW IT FOR MISS UNIVERSE'S NC COMPETITION 8-> YOU GUYS ARE EXCEEDING ALL LIMITS..KUDOS :7
CONFIDENTLY BEAUTIFUL WITH BACK STORIES

VS

BEAUTY WITH A PURPOSE
User avatar
starphil
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 362
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:10 am
Country: Malaysia (my)
Reputation: -479
Real Life Name/Nick: Steve
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Celebrity
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Philantrophy
Message: Love for all

  • 0

Re: Best National Costume in Miss Grand International 2017?

Postby koji » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:07 pm

sOUTH BEaCH wrote:
:!! ELIZABETH CLENCI LOOKS AMAZING IN HER NATCOS! :=p

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image
Image
Image

MISS GRAND INDONESIA (Dea Goesti Rizkita)

Image

Image

Image

Image

MISS GRAND LAOS (Chinnaly Norasing)

Image
Image

MISS GRAND INDIA (Anukriti Gusain)

Image
Image

MISS GRAND ARGENTINA (Yoana Don)

Image

MISS GRAND PERU (Maria Jose Lora)

Image

MISS GRAND VIETNAM (Nguyễn Trần Huyền My)

Image
Image

Last night was only the presentation of all the contestants in her natcos.
:=p The name of the winner will be revealed very soon!


Finally, it reached another international competition. this costume is so gorgeous. but, i would still prefer Karla's national costume over this one.
koji
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 5723
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:13 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1730
Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Best National Costume in Miss Grand International 2017?

Postby hauteegirl » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:08 am

National Costume should be a national dress and not outlandish like overly gigantic design. They can't even sit wearing it. National costume should be wearable as daily basis that depicts the country's culture. :)>-
User avatar
hauteegirl
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 6536
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:03 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 8088
Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: counting millions of $
Message: ahh shut up!

  • 1

Re: Best National Costume in Miss Grand International 2017?

Postby Ph06 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:25 am

SisterStella wrote:Of course HANDS DOWN to Ms.Philippines. Now here's a lesson for the other candidates specially Thailand and Indonesia. The national costume represents and is a reflection of the culture, practices and traditions of the country and its people. When you were a national costume you don't drop and leave a part of it on stage so THAILAND IS OUT! (Remember Ms.Venezuela in Miss Universe'17? you never learn). The national costume is different from a fantasy/halloween costume so INDONESIA IS OUT. The national costume is not something that you wiggle with on stage, you carry it with dignity and pride. It is not like you're wearing something for the cabaret dance or a mardi gras celebration so PERU IS OUT. The national costume is not about a building or temple pillars or whatever so LAOS IS OUT. Only Ms.Philippines presented with PRIDE and DIGNITY showcasing a piece of art/tapestry indigenous to a particular tribe in the Philippines. ALL OF YOU SHOULD LEARN FROM THE FILIPINOS, that is why other countries never win because they DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!
=D> =D> =D>



DON'T CLAIM THE DEFINITION OF A NATIONAL COSTUME, EACH COUNTRY HAS THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE AND WEAR ANYTHING THEY THINK WILL WELL REPRESENT THE NATION AND OF COURSE WIN THE COMPETITION
User avatar
Ph06
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Jakarta
Country: Indonesia (id)
Reputation: 253
Date of Birth: 20 Sep 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: World Peace! :)
Message: Very interesting!

  • 0

Re: Best National Costume in Miss Grand International 2017?

Postby maddy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:56 am

Ph06 wrote:
SisterStella wrote:Of course HANDS DOWN to Ms.Philippines. Now here's a lesson for the other candidates specially Thailand and Indonesia. The national costume represents and is a reflection of the culture, practices and traditions of the country and its people. When you were a national costume you don't drop and leave a part of it on stage so THAILAND IS OUT! (Remember Ms.Venezuela in Miss Universe'17? you never learn). The national costume is different from a fantasy/halloween costume so INDONESIA IS OUT. The national costume is not something that you wiggle with on stage, you carry it with dignity and pride. It is not like you're wearing something for the cabaret dance or a mardi gras celebration so PERU IS OUT. The national costume is not about a building or temple pillars or whatever so LAOS IS OUT. Only Ms.Philippines presented with PRIDE and DIGNITY showcasing a piece of art/tapestry indigenous to a particular tribe in the Philippines. ALL OF YOU SHOULD LEARN FROM THE FILIPINOS, that is why other countries never win because they DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!
=D> =D> =D>



DON'T CLAIM THE DEFINITION OF A NATIONAL COSTUME, EACH COUNTRY HAS THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE AND WEAR ANYTHING THEY THINK WILL WELL REPRESENT THE NATION AND OF COURSE WIN THE COMPETITION



YOU DIDN'T GET THE POINT.. WEARING COSTUMES AND LEAVING A PIECE OF IT LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT IS DIFFERENT THING. THAT'S THE MAIN POINT OF THE POSTER. ACCEPT THE FACT WEARING NATIONAL COSTUME IS NOT ABOUT DRAMA, GRANDEST, AND STANDING OVATION.. IS ALL ABOUT HOW MUCH PRIDE YOU CARRY A COSTUME IN GENERAL.

Image
PHILIPPINES is the NEW Venezuela - Ms.Stella Araneta - Ms.International 1960

User avatar
maddy
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 537
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 6:26 am
Location: Singapore
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 699
Real Life Name/Nick: JC Penn
Date of Birth: 04 Jan 1977
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Commercial Photographer, Graphic Artist/Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Internet surfing, outting, shopping
Message: Appreciating the beauty of women!


Return to Miss Grand International

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: topdad and 10018 guests

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology