♠️♔♠️ Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL 2017 ~ 2nd LeaderBoard ♠️♔♠️

♠️♔♠️ Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL 2017 ~ 2nd LeaderBoard ♠️♔♠️

Postby AlvinSebetero » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:15 am

==================================================
Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL 2017
2nd LeaderBoard
by: Alvin Sebetero
==================================================

Welcome to my 2nd LeaderBoard for Miss Gwand International 2017.
Finals will be on October 25th to be held in Vietnam and INDONESIA's Ariska Putri Pertiwi will crown her successor at the end of the event.

Now, let's talk about my current Top favorites for Miss Gwand International and I cut it down to my Top 12.
Generally, I have to give an applause for this years' batch because there's a lot of strong, potential and interesting candidates.
So, without further ado, let's begin the discussion.

>=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p

=== 12th place ===
PHILIPPINES' Elizabeth Clenci
~ I was really surprised when she was chosen to represent Philippines in MGI. Her selection completely came out of nowhere. Having said that, of all who represented Philippines in MGI, as of the moment, she is my least favorite. However, knowing that Philippines do not send unprepared contestants to MGI, I am still hoping that she will come competitive and might even continue the Top 5 placement.

=== 11th place ===
AUSTRALIA's Kassandra Kashian
~ I also believe that this one will come strong once the competition starts. However, I am not sure if she will go far. But knowing Australia's track record, she might pull it off. She actually got the beauty and with proper preparation, she can slay the competition.

=== 10th place ===
INDONESIA's Dea Rizkita
~ I think it is just proper to give her a placement so she'll be given a chance to defend their crown. But having said that, I don't see her advancing very far in the competition. Top 20 or even Top 10 sounds possible, but not farther than that.

=== 9th place ===
THAILAND's Pamela Passinetti
~ Hmmm! I don't know what to say about this one except that I think she is a downgrade. I am not a big fan of her beauty unlike the previous Thai representatives. She might place because of Nawat but I hope she won't go as far unless she'll perform well in the finals.

=== 8th place ===
BELGIUM's Rachel Nimegeers
~ This is what we call a pleasant surprise. Her beauty may be on the fence for other people, but I think it is something that is difficult to ignore. I am not sure how well she does on stage and her personality but I hope she won't waste her beauty.

=== 7th place ===
MYANMAR's Shwe Eain Si
~ One of the reason why she is on this list is because I was attacked by some netizens complaining that she deserves to be on top. Well, I agree she deserved to be on the list for now but I don't think she deserves to get the top position. She is the best representative from her country but I am just wishing that the hype being given to her by her fans will transform into a strong performance in the preliminaries. I am still trying to see why others loved her that much because I really do not see that much adoration. But anyway, I placed her on this spot and this is what my hear and mind thinks.

=== 6th place ===
UKRAINE's Snizhana Tanchuk
~ One of the strongest contender this year. My only concern is the styling because it could ruin her chances. But beauty-wise, she is one of the threats for the title.

=== 5th place ===
VENEZUELA's Tulia Aleman
~ With the downfall of Venezuela in other major pageants, I am just thrilled to see them consistently sending good representatives in MGI. She will be a Top 5 material if she could perform well especially in interviews.

=== 4th place ===
INDIA's Anukriti Gussain
~ I am so nervous to fall in love and overhype Indian representatives in MGI because I always end up being disappointed. But, I surely believe that this year, India will deliver a great performance. She is one contender that I see as a strong threat to take home the crown.

=== 3rd place ===
NETHERLANDS' Kelly Van Den Dungen
~ I just adore the simplicity and classic touch of her beauty. She just looked amazing even with just simple touches. I have a feeling that she will do well and I am really hoping to see her place at least in the Top 5.

=== 2nd place ===
CZECH REPUBLIC's Nikola Uhlirova
~ This one is a goddess in the making. If she wins this year, she could definitely elevate the standards of MGI even higher. Probably the face of the competition as of the moment. It is time for a European to stand out this year and she is a perfect flagbearer of the region.

=== 1st place ===
SOUTH SUDAN's Eyga Mojus
~ What can I say? This black barbie has everything. Last year, we adored South Sudan for their bubbly and energetic representatives and I know some of us, expected her to place. But sadly, she didn't. This year, they are going for the crown. She is beautiful, with an amazing body and I am expecting her to be a great speaker because most South Sudanese representatives are good in interviews. If she can nail all of this areas, then we might have our first black winner for MGI.

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW!

AlvinSebetero
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin
Date of Birth: 29 Feb 1920
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Pageant Vlogger
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey