CONFIRMED: MAY MYAT NOE DETHRONED MAPW

Re: CONFIRMED: MAY MYAT NOE DETHRONED MAPW

Postby changere » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:55 am

BellaSwan wrote:
changere wrote:
Sapphire wrote:Just saw her press conference on BBC... and all I can say is... wow she's gorgeous!

I honestly dont care about this issue. It's just a super minor pageant.

with new tilts even more georgeous :!!

You have only thing to bash her under the cover? LOL.

In my opinion,

Her body is still the same.

I dun know the photo is real or fake.

if it is real
-showing clinical record in public
-forcing underage to go under knife
-showing confidential to public

if if is fake
-accusing/faking to disgrace under-aged beauty queen

FYI

Even in media, they need to cover face for under-aged kid even they do crime.
According to law,Even underage girl lies age,dates and sex with a guy, that guy will b arrested for doing those thing to CHILD.
Even this is not her or not, Publishing this photo is not good for any reason.

If she lies, this will b her history.

She lied her age. Before surgery girl always signs a contract that she agrees for surgery and she had her mom with her, who i think also signed. It is clear that they wanted this surgery and still lying. You are blind =b And everything released because she lies, if she wouldn't lie thay would never post her photos from surgery, but a liar deserve it.

changere
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: teacher
Hobbies/Interests: mathematics

Postby sumosam » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:52 am

At the end of the day, the girl did admit she LIED about her age. That alone is subject to dethronement already. End of story.

-=grabbed from XIS=-
sumosam

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: gaysha
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Boys. Cotton Candy. Bidyoke.

Postby krissynelli » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:55 am

mr_electriccat wrote:I wonder what business some people have in defending such a trashy pageant so madly.

A good organizer would rather check the contestants' personal details before the pageant. They should have required the copies of contestants passports during the application process. Haven't they seen her passport and age when she checked in to the hotel during pageant activities?

This pageant is just a big joke to me. They call themselves "Miss ASIA PACIFIC World", but many contestants come from non-Asian and non-Pacific countries. What a joke...

OF COURSE. "THOSE PEOPLE" WILL CONTINUE TO DEFEND THE TRASHY PAGEANT. :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p BECAUSE THEIR ARE LOTS OF FREEBIES: FREE AIRFARE TICKETS BACK AND FORTH TO KOREA, FREE HOTEL ACCOMODATIONS, SIGHT SEEING TOURS IN KOREA (ON THEIR FB, TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM), POCKET MONEY ET AL...."THEY" DON'T CARE THE REPUTATION ANYMORE AND WILL STAY AWAY FROM MAY. POOR GIRL!...."THOSE PEOPLE" ARE ASS LICKERS!!!..SELL OUT!!!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
YO SOY PUERTO RICO!... HALF PUERTO RICAN / HALF "KIKI" VENDOR
krissynelli
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: krissylicious
Date of Birth: 22 May 1978
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: MAQUILLAGE
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: DILDOING, CATFIGHTS, WITCHCRAFT AND SORCERY
Message: NAMASTE!!! APAKABAR!!! SAWASDEE!!! MABUHAY!!! OLAH!!! BONJOU!!! ALOHA!!!

Postby krissynelli » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:59 am

Crisboli wrote:I don't know if she is lying or not... but the truth is that MAPW has been holding this bad reputation since the trouble back in 2011 or 2012 with Amy Willerton and other girls. Missosology should give up covering this event, tacky drama pageant!

HELLO "UNLIMITED FREEBIES" IN KOREA IN EXCHANGE OF TRASHY PAGEANT COVERAGE 24/7!...OF COURSE THEY WILL NOT DEFEND MAY. THAT WOULD BE SUICIDAL "ON THEIR PART"!!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
YO SOY PUERTO RICO!... HALF PUERTO RICAN / HALF "KIKI" VENDOR
krissynelli

Real Life Name/Nick: krissylicious
Date of Birth: 22 May 1978
Profession: MAQUILLAGE
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: DILDOING, CATFIGHTS, WITCHCRAFT AND SORCERY
Message: NAMASTE!!! APAKABAR!!! SAWASDEE!!! MABUHAY!!! OLAH!!! BONJOU!!! ALOHA!!!

Postby PH_BEAUTY » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:49 am

YOU GO GIRL >=p >=p >=p
THIS PAGEANT HAS LOTS OF CONTROVERSY, YOU AIM HIGHER MAY MYAT NOE! =c3 =c3 =c3

MISS ASIA PACIFIC WORLD SUPERTALENT IS SUCH A MINOR PAGEANT TO EVEN CARE ABOUT. =b =b =b @-) 8-}
PH_BEAUTY
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 31 Dec 2044
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Engineering Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Lady Gaga stan

Postby Ayemoh » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:14 pm

Everyone can see the history of MAPW which was started in 2011, they had issue with contestants for three consecutive years, here the link for wiki .... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Asia_Pacific_World, and also please watch Korean movie " Norigae " in youtube in English subtitle... this is a true story about a struggling actress who committed suicide in Korea because of sexual harassment and favor which are forced by the film production company... Korea has a history of sex assaulting to women. It is really happening in Korea.

We are awaiting the she will be suing MAPW for issuing accused statement that she fled with the crown, for posting the uncertain picture without her agreement, for forcing her to do the dirty business which is earning money for that organization, for sexual harassment, She also has many evidences.

We burmese people demand the justice and formal apologies from KOREA - MISS ASIA PACIFIC World.

You must apologise May Myat Noe and our country.
Ayemoh
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Aye Moh
Date of Birth: 21 Nov 1983
Profession: Finance Manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Looking for Justice for May Myat Noe, we are demanding the formal apologies from Miss Asia Pacific W

Postby changere » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:33 am

mr_electriccat wrote:I wonder what business some people have in defending such a trashy pageant so madly.

A good organizer would rather check the contestants' personal details before the pageant. They should have required the copies of contestants passports during the application process. Haven't they seen her passport and age when she checked in to the hotel during pageant activities?

This pageant is just a big joke to me. They call themselves "Miss ASIA PACIFIC World", but many contestants come from non-Asian and non-Pacific countries. What a joke...

WORLD means all countries can participate, Miss Asia Pacific International also always accepted all countries, it is happening already more than 20 years girl, how you just noticed? =b
changere

Postby pacificstud4u » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:03 am

so many things is wrong with this pageant. she should just return the crown and wait 2 years and join miss universe
pacificstud4u

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: student and world traveler
Hobbies/Interests: expedition

Postby Tonio Tigaz » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:44 am

pacificstud4u wrote:so many things is wrong with this pageant. she should just return the crown and wait 2 years and join miss universe

Agree with you.... :=p
Tonio Tigaz

Real Life Name/Nick: Marc
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1984
Profession: Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Hitting the gym

Postby ColombianDiva » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:08 pm

Is assumed this is a respectable forum.. Right?
So I wonder why Missosology pays so much attention to this cheap "pageant".
We even have a PG for this 8-}
[youtube]GscL_I4ccv8[/youtube]
ColombianDiva
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Fernanda
Date of Birth: 17 Aug 2016
Profession: Who cares
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: TV Series, Beauty Pageants.
Message: "You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have"

Postby changere » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:32 am

pacificstud4u wrote:so many things is wrong with this pageant. she should just return the crown and wait 2 years and join miss universe

Exactly! Why she run away with that crown, why she tries to keep it in all possible ways while she got dethroned? Why not just to give it back and move on her way?
changere

Postby changere » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:18 am

mr_electriccat wrote:
changere wrote:

WORLD means all countries can participate, Miss Asia Pacific International also always accepted all countries, it is happening already more than 20 years girl, how you just noticed? =b

What's the point in limiting to a certain region and specifying that it's "Asia Pacific" while they want it to be global at the same time? That makes the pageant undefined and aimless to be honest. Just imagine a pageant called "Miss Europe World" and Miss China competing in it - that would be just ridiculous!

Surprisingly, you didn't address the part of my post concerning the passport issue and organization process. Just admit that's their negligence. =b

Radis li za MAPW? Do you work for MAPW? I seriously dunno what kind of business a person from BiH may have in defending such a low class pageant from a far away land of Asia. A Bosnak who is almost the only person in here fighting acrimoniously for an Asian pageant? It seems fishy...
...On the other hand you usually post in the middle of the night around 3-4 as if you were based in Asia, not in Bosna actually...That's kind of suspicious.

You can ask original Philippino organisers why they called pageant Miss Asia Pacific International and accepted all countries around the world. In that way Miss Asia Pacific became a brand, so it doesn't limit pageant to accept only girls from Asia Pacific. Miss Asia Pacific is like a brand name and World means that it accepts all countries, they explained it hundred times. It's like also been explained about Miss Universe that only plant Earth participates in Miss Universe)))) but it is Miss Universe, other planets do not join the pageant, but it is a brand name.
Do i fight for MAPW pageant? I am just a pageant fan, and i don't find for anyone, i said my point of view that i don't believe to a girl, who is 15, but was saying she is 18 and never said to public the truth after she won. So if MAPW is lied, it's only means she was together with them and lied too. But after she said she didn't get operation, but they posted a prove that she did, it is clear that she lies. So if i noticed that the girl is liar, and she also stole a crown and refusing to give it back, i wonder why? I just noticed she is liar, but does it make it that i fight for MAPW? Is it just must be that only one side is bad and the other is good, you can not imagine that they are both heavy liars? But so far i see that they did her operation, and she is saying that she did not. It is not fight for anything, it is just seeing the facts.
You can suspect what you want, i have right for my opinion. If May Myat Noe would not be liar, if she would say truth, if she would not hide her age, if she would not steal the crown, i would never say anything about her and would not believe that MAPW could be right, but all proves are against this girl.
changere

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:10 am

I can't believe that some Missosologists are worshipping a trash pageant that they even say that Amy Willerton "lied". All contestants of Miss Asia Pacific World 2011 are victims of a company who thought that making a pageant is very easy to do but in reality it isn't. Stop defending your horrible pageant which is actually a heap of trash and a pile of s---.
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby Rauma » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:36 pm

changere wrote:
Rauma wrote:I don't know what to think and what to believe to. Is that all true or conspiracy? I don't know... I just think the May Myat Noe is very beautiful girl and she deserves the title

Many other contestants been beautiful and deserved too, but the crown should girl to a honest girl, who is not lying and pretending like a spoiled queen. To have beautiful face but devil personality is not deserving a crown.

It is true... And the more I read about the case the less I like the whole MAPW pageant...
Earthquakes don't recognize borders. Diseases, famine, drought don't recognize borders. Why the f* should we?
Rauma

Real Life Name/Nick: Marie
Date of Birth: 24 Jul 1979
Profession: Accountant
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Music, fitness, dancing, arts, modelling

Postby mariasharapova » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:13 am

changere wrote:
mr_electriccat wrote:
changere wrote:

What's the point in limiting to a certain region and specifying that it's "Asia Pacific" while they want it to be global at the same time? That makes the pageant undefined and aimless to be honest. Just imagine a pageant called "Miss Europe World" and Miss China competing in it - that would be just ridiculous!

Surprisingly, you didn't address the part of my post concerning the passport issue and organization process. Just admit that's their negligence. =b

Radis li za MAPW? Do you work for MAPW? I seriously dunno what kind of business a person from BiH may have in defending such a low class pageant from a far away land of Asia. A Bosnak who is almost the only person in here fighting acrimoniously for an Asian pageant? It seems fishy...
...On the other hand you usually post in the middle of the night around 3-4 as if you were based in Asia, not in Bosna actually...That's kind of suspicious.

You can ask original Philippino organisers why they called pageant Miss Asia Pacific International and accepted all countries around the world. In that way Miss Asia Pacific became a brand, so it doesn't limit pageant to accept only girls from Asia Pacific. Miss Asia Pacific is like a brand name and World means that it accepts all countries, they explained it hundred times. It's like also been explained about Miss Universe that only plant Earth participates in Miss Universe)))) but it is Miss Universe, other planets do not join the pageant, but it is a brand name.
Do i fight for MAPW pageant? I am just a pageant fan, and i don't find for anyone, i said my point of view that i don't believe to a girl, who is 15, but was saying she is 18 and never said to public the truth after she won. So if MAPW is lied, it's only means she was together with them and lied too. But after she said she didn't get operation, but they posted a prove that she did, it is clear that she lies. So if i noticed that the girl is liar, and she also stole a crown and refusing to give it back, i wonder why? I just noticed she is liar, but does it make it that i fight for MAPW? Is it just must be that only one side is bad and the other is good, you can not imagine that they are both heavy liars? But so far i see that they did her operation, and she is saying that she did not. It is not fight for anything, it is just seeing the facts.
You can suspect what you want, i have right for my opinion. If May Myat Noe would not be liar, if she would say truth, if she would not hide her age, if she would not steal the crown, i would never say anything about her and would not believe that MAPW could be right, but all proves are against this girl.

First and foremost she does not steal the crown. You can check MAPW official termination letter which state that the crown shall be returned to ND When she reach Myanmar.
Only Korean Media claim that she steal with the crown, not from MAPW.
When she submit her travel document through National director to the MAPW, She provided with the actual date of birth. Who lies?
[color=#4000FF]Myanmar, golden land is a beautiful country. [/color]
mariasharapova
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1985
Profession: staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby Mariana Erwin » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:44 am

mr_electriccat wrote:
changere wrote:

This pageant (Miss Asia Pacific World) doesn't really make sense at all. If you mean "Miss Asia Pacific", only countries that face the Pacific Ocean and the rest of Asia (e.g. Colombia, USA, Philippines) can participate. Don't be surprised [i]mrelectriccat because changere supports this trash pageant. They will do everything to accuse May Myat Noe of "stealing" a crown and also "acting like a spoiled child". In reality, Miss Asia Pacific World is a trash pageant. Not all countries should participate in a pageant that only allows Asia and the countries with a Pacific coastline. I hope Missosology will not cover this trash pageant and I also hope the Philippines will not send someone to this pageant ever again.[/i]
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby Shizuma974 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:44 am

Why is this not in the right section of the forum? 8-}
Shizuma974

Date of Birth: 12 May 1986
Profession: None
Hobbies/Interests: Japanese culture
1st RU Missosology Quiz 2013
4th RU Missosology Universe 2013

Postby BellaSwan » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:17 am

Changree is National Director of one of asia country (Not Philippine)who works for Miss Aisa Pacific World. PM me for details :P :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!

Rumor has it, one of the contestant of 2013 MAPW faced the same condition with May, she was asked to sleep with business tycoon as well (part time), she said, 95% of May's statement is correct.She was escaped form that condition coz of her national director.

All about MAPW is joke. May shouldn't participate in such kind of trashy pageant.
BellaSwan
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Profession: ABCDEFG
Hobbies/Interests: writing, reading

Postby changere » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:38 am

mariasharapova wrote:
changere wrote:
mr_electriccat wrote:
changere wrote:

First and foremost she does not steal the crown. You can check MAPW official termination letter which state that the crown shall be returned to ND When she reach Myanmar.
Only Korean Media claim that she steal with the crown, not from MAPW.
When she submit her travel document through National director to the MAPW, She provided with the actual date of birth. Who lies?

Did you see which document they provided? How we know? Maybe they faked her documents. And i said already if National director lied about her age, May Myat Noe also lied together with him. After winning she never said she is 15, she was hiding her age, so she was together with all the liar team whoever it was.
She left Korea when she was dethroned, so why she took a crown with her. No not only Korean media says she stole a crown, all the world wrote that.
So why she don't return crown to National director. She forgot the address and phone number? Why she still keeps a crown? Isn't it stealing?
changere

Postby BellaSwan » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:01 am

u only know how to say bad to may myat noe, lol , pathetic looser.

Whatever she worked with liar or whatever she did, according to law, she is underage :D How poor u r????
BellaSwan

Postby changere » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:58 am

BellaSwan wrote:u only know how to say bad to may myat noe, lol , pathetic looser.

Whatever she worked with liar or whatever she did, according to law, she is underage :D How poor u r????

So why underage girl went to pageant? Why underage girl was saying to all world she is 18? Why underage girl didn't confess she is underage when she won? What she was doing there? She is underage, she must join Miss Teen.
changere

Postby BellaSwan » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:08 am

changere wrote:
BellaSwan wrote:u only know how to say bad to may myat noe, lol , pathetic looser.

So why underage girl went to pageant? Why underage girl was saying to all world she is 18? Why underage girl didn't confess she is underage when she won? What she was doing there? She is underage, she must join Miss Teen.

Then why ND did handpick to her??????????????????????????????

I have no idea why, but u know her facebook right? Go and ask there instead of bullying a young girl, instead of destroying young girl future and instead of doing keyboard worrier. Go and ask.
Last edited by BellaSwan on Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
BellaSwan

Postby kwanloong » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:23 am

Shizuma974 wrote:Why is this not in the right section of the forum? 8-}

isn't it strange? i guess we all know why....
kwanloong

Date of Birth: 14 Mar 1986
Profession: wanderer..LOL
Hobbies/Interests: cooking, eating
Message: Though I'm no longer a virgin...there's still innocence in me! :-)

Postby changere » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:56 am

BellaSwan wrote:
changere wrote:

Then why ND did handpick to her??????????????????????????????

I have no idea why, but u know her facebook right? Go and ask there instead of bullying a young girl, instead of destroying young girl future and instead of doing keyboard worrier. Go and ask.

Personally i don't care, i am just saying. Only you here taking this case so serious. It is just funny, but you are fighting and making demagogy like you are Miss Myanmar herself.
changere

Postby BellaSwan » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:07 am

Lol , u r so funny n poor. Everyone here knows who is making problem :)
Being Myanmar gril is more than enough to fight u back.If i were miss Myanmar,u got sued already for cyber bullying. Luckily may is not even my relatives.
Ur way of problem solving is so funny, keep shifting the direction dear.
BellaSwan

Postby changere » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:45 pm

BellaSwan wrote:Lol , u r so funny n poor. Everyone here knows who is making problem :)
Being Myanmar gril is more than enough to fight u back.If i were miss Myanmar,u got sued already for cyber bullying. Luckily may is not even my relatives.
Ur way of problem solving is so funny, keep shifting the direction dear.

Okay, so everyone who has different opinion than you should be sued =b I can imagine your brilliant future, you will have to sue too much people around all your life because they think differently. But as for now only Miss Myanmar is getting sued for her lies and stealing expensive jewelry.
changere

Postby BellaSwan » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:03 am

think differently and abusing are different :) i dun want to play violin near cow (who don't understand music). :"> :"> :">

May is so happy in her life now. She is studying and making new songs with her friends.

BellaSwan

Postby changere » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:09 am

BellaSwan wrote:think differently and abusing are different :) i dun want to play violin near cow (who don't understand music). :"> :"> :">

May is so happy in her life now. She is studying and making new songs with her friends.

Ok so all the world and all newspapers abusing her because she lied. Sue them =b
changere

Postby changere » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:21 am

Image Image Image Image Image Image
changere

Postby Shizuma974 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:26 pm

changere wrote:Image Image Image Image Image Image

Why posting some screenshots here? It's better to post directly a link to the replay. Or maybe you did rearrange the translation ... ;/)) ;/)) ;/))
Shizuma974

Date of Birth: 12 May 1986
Profession: None
Hobbies/Interests: Japanese culture
1st RU Missosology Quiz 2013
4th RU Missosology Universe 2013

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Asia Pacific World