MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Image



  • 7

MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby XAMURAI » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:51 pm

    

Image

MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks


1. MEXICO - There is no doubt, at this point, that the competition simply revolves around Karina Martín Jiménez. Some even say that only the runner-up spots are being contested. Mexico is poised to win the 7th Miss Supranational crown!
2. SPAIN - If there is one delegate who can spoil it for Mexico, it is none other than Raquel Bonilla. She will give Karina a run for her money! She was Miss Universe Spain's 1st Runner-up, and being a Spanish speaker herself, she can cater to the Latina or Spanish speaking market as well!
3. INDONESIA - Gresya won the Best National Costume award, which is an important award, by the way. Her fans will protest if she does not place high in this contest, and we are pretty sure that the organization is paying attention to that. The Facebook LIKES are powerful!
4. ICELAND - If it is just about pure merits, based on beauty and looks alone, Tanja Ýr Ástþórsdóttir can go really far in this contest. But, what can an island nation with a small population give for Miss Supranational in terms of media attention and popularity? Your guess is as good as mine.
5. USA - Kelly Kirstey is very determined to do better than her predecessor who placed 3rd Runner-up last year. She is well-prepared for this, as she is being handled by a great national director.

6. INDIA - Aafreen has good and some bad photos lately, but this Indian beauty never fails to lose her charm. Her tall figure is indeed an asset.
7. AUSTRALIA - Christiana is our German-Australian beauty who is expected to do really good in the finals! She will wear a great gown from a famous Filipino designer! Guess who?
8. JAPAN - In terms of overall package, never will you meet another Miss Japan who is as good as Mieko. Not in another 20 years!
9. CHILE - Valentina comes from an organization which specifically held a pageant for Miss Supranational, where she emerged as the winner. Plus points for that!
10. MALAYSIA - The hordes of fans of Tanisha were complaining why she was not in the 1st Hot Picks, and we understood why! We may have missed her at first, but not this time! She is indeed a top caliber Malaysian, but having Aafreen as the Indian flag bearer might give Tanisha some hard time.

11. ESTONIA - Madli is slowly stepping up her game, and her blonde look is great!
12. ECUADOR - Maria Emilia's strength would have been her singing talent, but without that, we know that she will still be recognized with her beauty.
13. POLAND - Ada may have dropped a few notches down the rank, but we know that she will place high! Host nation normally does!
14. UKRAINE - Alina is a pure beauty! Naturally pretty and stunning!
15. ISRAEL - Hodaya is looking sexier and fiercer this time, compared to her Miss Grand International stint last year.

Bubbling up...
16. EGYPT
17. PHILIPPINES
18. CANADA
19. THAILAND
15. EQUATORIAL GUINEA



Image
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14594
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 9398
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • -1

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby XAMURAI » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:52 pm

Image

Image
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14594
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 9398
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 1

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby Islander1 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:59 pm

Great choices! I wouldn't be surprised if the outcome is the same as this. It's a really competitive batch.
Miss Universe 2018 Top 3

PUERTO RICO
SOUTH AFRICA
PHILIPPINES
Islander1
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 8770
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:43 pm
Location: Georgetown, Cayman Islands
Country: Cayman Islands (ky)
Reputation: 7470
Date of Birth: 17 May 1994
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Volleyball.
Message: BE AWARE!!!!

  • 1

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby soledad » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:03 pm

The top 3 were the ones given the first set of special awards :-j

Iceland looks better than the one who won MW 2005.
soledad
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
 
Posts: 7592
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:45 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1857
Date of Birth: 29 Nov 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: RN
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: laugh

  • 3

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby terese23 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 pm

In my opinion I think Spain will win this one with Mexico as her biggest rival. My sentimental favorite is Estonia, I am glad that she changed her hair color to blond because she looks better with it. I am kinda disappointed with Paraguay, she looks way better when she competed in Miss International few years back. Miss Indonesia is such a doll.
Image
Image
terese23
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 6471
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:24 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 4184
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: dancing
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby Islander1 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:04 pm

terese23 wrote:
In my opinion I think Spain will win this one with Mexico as her biggest rival. My sentimental favorite is Estonia, I am glad that she changed her hair color to blond because she looks better with it. I am kinda disappointed with Paraguay, she looks way better when she competed in Miss International few years back. Miss Indonesia is such a doll.


The more I see Spain, the more I think she will win.
Miss Universe 2018 Top 3

PUERTO RICO
SOUTH AFRICA
PHILIPPINES
Islander1
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 8770
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:43 pm
Location: Georgetown, Cayman Islands
Country: Cayman Islands (ky)
Reputation: 7470
Date of Birth: 17 May 1994
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Volleyball.
Message: BE AWARE!!!!

  • 0

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby chorr » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:12 pm

Paraguay is a contender too. Beautiful face!

Im surprised that Philippines is still in the top 20. LOL.

I am hoping for an African or a Latina winner this year.

Image
Truth bombs, truth bombs everywhere!
chorr
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 9246
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:28 am
Location: just looking around
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 11593
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: tambays
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby KUKULKÁN » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:30 pm

Image
KUKULKÁN
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
 
Posts: 22096
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:15 am
Country: Mexico (mx)
Reputation: 6700
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1985
Gender: Male
Profession: .
Hobbies/Interests: .....

  • 2

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby Bellochiko » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:57 pm

Look who's talking about my girl.... Nice try Stephen Diaz!
Thank you :-*
Bellochiko
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2112
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 12:51 pm
Location: Jakarta. Indonesia.... (husky voice)
Country: Indonesia (id)
Reputation: 1609
Real Life Name/Nick: MB
Date of Birth: 31 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Dreamer
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty
Message: Keep yourself sane!

  • 1

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby darketousa » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:51 pm

I have more hope in Karina than I do in yamelin, oh well...
MISS UNIVERSE 2014 DORAL FL !
darketousa
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:35 am
Location: Guerrero
Country: Mexico (mx)
Reputation: 581
Real Life Name/Nick: angel diez
Date of Birth: 26 Mar 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: STUDENT
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: music beauty peageants
Message: Si la que te insulta es fea, no cuenta!

  • 0

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby somosperu » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:04 pm

I DON'T AGREE .....WHERE IS PERU ????????? ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X(
somosperu
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1789
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:59 pm
Location: Lima
Country: Peru (pe)
Reputation: 834
Date of Birth: 28 Oct 1962
Gender: Female
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: BEAUTY CONTEST
Message: YOU ARE ALWAYS THE BEST

  • 1

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:33 pm

I believe that Philippines can do better placement, if not win the title.
She looked gorgeous in her pictures.
I believe in her competing abilities as a Cebuana beauty queen.
pacifico falafoxy
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 1834
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:30 pm
Country: Guam (gu)
Reputation: 1404
Real Life Name/Nick: Fico
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, travelling
Message: Open for friendships

  • 0

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby meow-meow » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:38 pm

darketousa wrote:I have more hope in Karina than I do in yamelin, oh well...


Of course, u do since she's more beautiful! Yame's plain!
~meow-meow's top for Miss Universe 2020~

India
Panama
...
?

meow-meow
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:45 pm
Location: Athens
Country: Greece (gr)
Reputation: 1938
Real Life Name/Nick: Μαριέλα
Date of Birth: 15 Dec 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: ♚~Princess~♚
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, Animals, Food...anything cute and girly!
Message: ღ I need my beauty sleep! ღ

  • 0

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby Eternalsunshine » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:03 pm

Its incredible that you didnt mention belgium in your top 25. She is gorgeous!

Image
Image
Image
Eternalsunshine
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:35 pm
Country: Belgium (be)
Reputation: 1891
Date of Birth: 20 Aug 1987
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: model/selfemployment
Hobbies/Interests: Modeling/missology/art
Message: Write a message here

  • -1

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby פיקאסו » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:55 pm

Great! Israel in!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
פיקאסו
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 4764
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 12:59 pm
Location: Tel Aviv / Barcelona
Country: Israel (il)
Reputation: 1576
Real Life Name/Nick: picasso
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Music teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Cinema, music, guitar, basket, beauty pageants...
Message: Write a message here

  • 7

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby Mr. S » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:05 am

So you put Indonesia up there because of her CRAZY FANS and NOT because of HER EFFORT and THE FACT that SHE WAS BEING SELECTED FOR 2 EVENTS??? :-@ :-@ :-@

You're so FUNNY AS F*CK!!!
=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
Mr. S
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 5710
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:22 pm
Location: Jakarta
Country: Indonesia (id)
Reputation: 3790
Real Life Name/Nick: Sandy
Date of Birth: 28 May 1916
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Employee
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Browsing
Message: SHITTT!!!

  • 5

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby zephend » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:06 am

Mr. S wrote:
So you put Indonesia up there because of her CRAZY FANS and NOT because of HER EFFORT and THE FACT that SHE WAS BEING SELECTED FOR 2 EVENTS??? :-@ :-@ :-@

You're so FUNNY AS F*CK!!!
=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))



I think that bitch is jealous of Indonesia

Haters gonna hate

8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}
INDONESIA SQUAD OF 2017
Image

Image
zephend
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 3618
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:49 am
Country: Indonesia (id)
Reputation: 1627
Date of Birth: 27 Aug 2015
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: It doesn't matter

  • 1

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby fortela » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:43 am

i think philippines has the prettiest face anong eastern asians. she should place higher
fortela
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2242
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:38 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1544
Real Life Name/Nick: ninen
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: paralegal
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants
Message: love your board

  • 0

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby l'imperatrice » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:50 am

spain! :=p
Comment bien faire l'amour a un homme? ^_^
l'imperatrice
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:42 am
Location: manille
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 421
Date of Birth: 09 Oct 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: communications specialist
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: arbiter of beauty
Message: Write a message here

  • 4

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby neferII » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:57 am

zephend wrote:
Mr. S wrote:
So you put Indonesia up there because of her CRAZY FANS and NOT because of HER EFFORT and THE FACT that SHE WAS BEING SELECTED FOR 2 EVENTS??? :-@ :-@ :-@

You're so FUNNY AS F*CK!!!
=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))



I think that bitch is jealous of Indonesia

Haters gonna hate

8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}


SOMEBODY really NEED a MIRROR -- btw we learn from the MASTER of FANS >=p >=p >=p
Image
neferII
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4886
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 8:28 am
Location: Jekardah
Country: Indonesia (id)
Reputation: 3248
Real Life Name/Nick: neferity
Date of Birth: 10 Jun 1984
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Engineer ^^
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: History
Message: Back in time

  • 5

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby Bellochiko » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:01 am

neferII wrote:
zephend wrote:
Mr. S wrote:
So you put Indonesia up there because of her CRAZY FANS and NOT because of HER EFFORT and THE FACT that SHE WAS BEING SELECTED FOR 2 EVENTS??? :-@ :-@ :-@

You're so FUNNY AS F*CK!!!
=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))



I think that bitch is jealous of Indonesia

Haters gonna hate

8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}


SOMEBODY really NEED a MIRROR -- btw we learn from the MASTER of FANS >=p >=p >=p


WE LEARN FROM THE BEST... Say whaaatttt....??? :#)] :%))
Can't believe a National Director of Miss Supranational Japan is bitching about other contestant.
Such a small and dirty thing to do for a person like him. You have better things to do Xam!
Wanna lead people's opinion again? NICE TRY! Better luck next time!
Bellochiko
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2112
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 12:51 pm
Location: Jakarta. Indonesia.... (husky voice)
Country: Indonesia (id)
Reputation: 1609
Real Life Name/Nick: MB
Date of Birth: 31 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Dreamer
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty
Message: Keep yourself sane!

  • 4

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby Mr. S » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:25 am

Mbie wrote:
neferII wrote:
zephend wrote:
Mr. S wrote:
So you put Indonesia up there because of her CRAZY FANS and NOT because of HER EFFORT and THE FACT that SHE WAS BEING SELECTED FOR 2 EVENTS??? :-@ :-@ :-@

You're so FUNNY AS F*CK!!!
=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))



I think that bitch is jealous of Indonesia

Haters gonna hate

8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}


SOMEBODY really NEED a MIRROR -- btw we learn from the MASTER of FANS >=p >=p >=p


WE LEARN FROM THE BEST... Say whaaatttt....??? :#)] :%))
Can't believe a National Director of Miss Supranational Japan is bitching about other contestant.
Such a small and dirty thing to do for a person like him. You have better things to do Xam!
Wanna lead people's opinion again? NICE TRY! Better luck next time!


What do we expect from somebody the so-called uhm ehm ohm ahm ihm uh oh ah eh ih NHASTIONHAL DHIRECTTTPPPOOORRR (you said) who tries very very hard to bring our girls down??? :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O

Mr. S
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 5710
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:22 pm
Location: Jakarta
Country: Indonesia (id)
Reputation: 3790
Real Life Name/Nick: Sandy
Date of Birth: 28 May 1916
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Employee
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Browsing
Message: SHITTT!!!

  • 4

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby Toma » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:01 am

after what u did with our Miss International, and now u come up with this remark about Miss Indonesia? =D> =D> =D> =D>
:: TOXIC PEOPLE will pollute everything around them. Dont hesitate, FUMIGATE ::
Toma
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5165
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:34 am
Country: Indonesia (id)
Reputation: 3427
Real Life Name/Nick: Toma
Date of Birth: 11 Nov 1915
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: art & performing
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: singing & dancing
Message: bye gurls

  • 4

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby babiho » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:04 am

Mr. S wrote:
Mbie wrote:
neferII wrote:
zephend wrote:
Mr. S wrote:
So you put Indonesia up there because of her CRAZY FANS and NOT because of HER EFFORT and THE FACT that SHE WAS BEING SELECTED FOR 2 EVENTS??? :-@ :-@ :-@

You're so FUNNY AS F*CK!!!
=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))



I think that bitch is jealous of Indonesia

Haters gonna hate

8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}


SOMEBODY really NEED a MIRROR -- btw we learn from the MASTER of FANS >=p >=p >=p


WE LEARN FROM THE BEST... Say whaaatttt....??? :#)] :%))
Can't believe a National Director of Miss Supranational Japan is bitching about other contestant.
Such a small and dirty thing to do for a person like him. You have better things to do Xam!
Wanna lead people's opinion again? NICE TRY! Better luck next time!


What do we expect from somebody the so-called uhm ehm ohm ahm ihm uh oh ah eh ih NHASTIONHAL DHIRECTTTPPPOOORRR (you said) who tries very very hard to bring our girls down??? :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O


Come on guys, lets him playing his game;
The whole world knows that the power of MISSOSOLOGY much better than the LIKES on facebook.
We better do not make a trouble with him. [-X [-X [-X [-X :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>- He can do everything to kick out our girl from the competition =i .
babiho
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5213
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:15 pm
Location: somewhere
Country: Bhutan (bt)
Reputation: 3662
Real Life Name/Nick: lalala
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: whatever
Hobbies/Interests: All in life
Message: Write a message here

  • -1

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby XAMURAI » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:18 am

Mbie wrote:Look who's talking about my girl.... Nice try Stephen Diaz!
Thank you :-*


Who is Stephen Diaz? ;/)) ;/)) ;/))

Image
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14594
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 9398
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 2

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby XAMURAI » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:29 am

When the Admins of Missosology picked Indonesia as No.1 in the previous Hot Picks, many pageant experts protested and questioned the legitimacy of the list. But I like Gresya and was the one who wanted her to be Top 1. She was the roommate of Mieko, and I could only hear good words about Gresya from her.
And then, there were people who thought that Mexico is the rightful winner, and Spain is her biggest rival - both here in the Forum and on Facebook. Opinions that really matter here are the ones from intelligent forumers.
But now, Indonesia is still in the Top spot - No.3 in fact - and the 1st ranked among the Asians, and now you still complain and think something negative about it. It is true that Indonesia has the FACEBOOK power and it is helping her a lot! Do you think it doesn't help your candidate at all? There is power in it. Fans are very influential and helpful - not just for Indonesia, but in many cases, among Filipino misses as well at some of the major pageants.

The first person to BAN people who write INDOGNESIA in our Facebook page is me, and now you are accusing me of BITCHING your girl? My goodness!!! For goodness sake, my patience for you Indonesians is running out! It started with Miss International, and now with Supra! =/

You guys better be careful because if there is one thing I HATE here, that will be wrongfully accusing me! I will EXPUNGE YOU right away!!!

Image
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14594
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 9398
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 0

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby stryker1202 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:30 am

miss Indonesia will place....her beauty is exotic
stryker1202
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1511
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:32 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 357
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: mediation services
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: badminton/volleyball/tennis/running/men
Message: Write a message here

  • 4

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby Toma » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:37 am

@SAMURAI
I FUCKING HATE ARGUING WITH PEOPLE IN MISSO ..
u can exclude her from your hotpick or whatsoever cuz i dont give a shit .. but be fair with your description. Go review your description about her. your point is, if she gets a placement in Miss Supranational its because of the org afraid with the fans reaction? as if she doesnt have any other quality to justify the attention that she is getting in the competition


3. INDONESIA - Gresya won the Best National Costume award, which is an important award, by the way. Her fans will protest if she does not place high in this contest, and we are pretty sure that the organization is paying attention to that. The Facebook LIKES are powerful
:: TOXIC PEOPLE will pollute everything around them. Dont hesitate, FUMIGATE ::
Toma
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5165
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:34 am
Country: Indonesia (id)
Reputation: 3427
Real Life Name/Nick: Toma
Date of Birth: 11 Nov 1915
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: art & performing
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: singing & dancing
Message: bye gurls

  • -1

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby XAMURAI » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:13 am

Toma wrote:@SAMURAI
I FUCKING HATE ARGUING WITH PEOPLE IN MISSO ..
u can exclude her from your hotpick or whatsoever cuz i dont give a shit .. but be fair with your description. Go review your description about her. your point is, if she gets a placement in Miss Supranational its because of the org afraid with the fans reaction? as if she doesnt have any other quality to justify the attention that she is getting in the competition


3. INDONESIA - Gresya won the Best National Costume award, which is an important award, by the way. Her fans will protest if she does not place high in this contest, and we are pretty sure that the organization is paying attention to that. The Facebook LIKES are powerful


That's exactly right! The 1st Hot Pick which was written by another contributor said the same thing about Gresya and that is where I based my assessment about her. Do you know that Gresya was my Puteri Indonesia Miss Universe during the Prediction Game??? I was disappointed when she was only awarded 2nd Runenr-up!
Now, Gresya's biggest weapon are her fans. And that is great thing! Do you think that ONLY the Indonesian fans will protest if she does not place high? I will protest too because she is in my Top 5! What if we say that "Gresya is exotic and statuesque, so we expect her to place high." Will you also protest and say that "Why are you just saying that she is exotic and statuesque. What about her intelligence, and wonderful character?" You won't, right?
The support that Gresya is getting from fans is overwhelming, much like the support Miss Earth Mongolia gets from her fans! If that's a bad thing, then the problem is with your interpretation. [-X
You know what Toma, I am a very objective person. During Miss Grand International, Japan was placed at No. 12 in Missosology's Final Hot Pick. But look what happened? She made it into the Top 10 on her own merits, and even won the Best in Long Gown! When it comes to Hot Picks, there are people who make the list in which I relay to the Graphic Designers.

PS: Macoy, who was our correspondent in Miss Supranational last year wanted Mieko to be No.2 in our 2nd Hot Pick, but I pulled down her rank because I was not seeing the winning aura at her yet. The ranking was made BEFORE the National Costume and Moto Show pictures were made available. Although I am quite satisfied with Mieko's performance there!

Image
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14594
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 9398
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 0

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2015 2nd Official Hot Picks

Postby zephend » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:16 am

babiho wrote:
Mr. S wrote:
Mbie wrote:
neferII wrote:
zephend wrote:
Mr. S wrote:
So you put Indonesia up there because of her CRAZY FANS and NOT because of HER EFFORT and THE FACT that SHE WAS BEING SELECTED FOR 2 EVENTS??? :-@ :-@ :-@

You're so FUNNY AS F*CK!!!
=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))



I think that bitch is jealous of Indonesia

Haters gonna hate

8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}


SOMEBODY really NEED a MIRROR -- btw we learn from the MASTER of FANS >=p >=p >=p


WE LEARN FROM THE BEST... Say whaaatttt....??? :#)] :%))
Can't believe a National Director of Miss Supranational Japan is bitching about other contestant.
Such a small and dirty thing to do for a person like him. You have better things to do Xam!
Wanna lead people's opinion again? NICE TRY! Better luck next time!


What do we expect from somebody the so-called uhm ehm ohm ahm ihm uh oh ah eh ih NHASTIONHAL DHIRECTTTPPPOOORRR (you said) who tries very very hard to bring our girls down??? :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O


Come on guys, lets him playing his game;
The whole world knows that the power of MISSOSOLOGY much better than the LIKES on facebook.
We better do not make a trouble with him. [-X [-X [-X [-X :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>- He can do everything to kick out our girl from the competition =i .


after reading his response :-@ :-@ , it confirmed...
That Bitch has no brain at all
8-}

And the blah blah blah blah blah blah
INDONESIA SQUAD OF 2017
Image

Image
zephend
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 3618
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:49 am
Country: Indonesia (id)
Reputation: 1627
Date of Birth: 27 Aug 2015
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: It doesn't matter

Next

Return to Miss Supranational

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology