MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2022 FINAL PREDICTION

MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2022 FINAL PREDICTION

Postby firerprince » Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:32 pm

Hello people of the world! Here's my quick prediction of the Miss Supranational 2022 pageant.

This is the very first time I'll be doing predictions for Miss Supranational. Personally, it's my 3rd most prestigious pageant (not that it matters).

25th - 16th

25. CHINA - Sophia Su (PREDICTION for SUPRA CHAT WINNER GROUP 1)
24. ECUADOR - Valery Carabali
23. COTE D'IVOIRE - Cadic N'guessan
22. JAPAN - Rina Okada
21. PANAMA - Cecilia Medina
20. SPAIN - Ana Karla Ramirez
19. NETHERLANDS - Serena Darder
18. PERU - Almendra Castillo O'Brien
17. BELGIUM - Thanaree Scherlink
16. NAMIBIA - Julia Kitwe (PREDICTION for SUPRA CHAT WINNER GROUP 2)

15th - 11th

15. TURKIYE - SIRA SAHILI
Winner of Miss Elegance. I believe winning the said title doesn't auto qualify you but I doubt they'll leave her out. Pretty face, nothing else. Just placed her in 15th so I can read the monstrosity that is her EG performance. Who the heck goes to EG with a knee-length dress? I'd be happy to make her clap if I was the judge >:)

14. PHILIPPINES - ALISON BLACK (PREDICTED TALENT WINNER)
Very classy and sweet. I like her demeanor and I think it's her strongest point. Nothing memorable on-stage performance or face value wise but overall she did okay. Will be a surprise to see her Top 10. :)>-

13. POLAND - AGATA WDOWIAK
2nd time the Miss Polski org is betting on Agata, I think it won't go to waste. Hometown girl is always a favorite so there's a chance Poland might sneak into Top 10. :)>-

12. ARGENTINA - MAIRA ACST
Easily the best Argentinian queen I've seen in this pageant. Her photographs and candids are equally beautiful. Great prelims performance as well. Wouldn't mind seeing her Top 10. :=p

11. PUERTO RICO - ARIETTE BANCHS
Another overall strong performer. Great body but something lacking at face value. :)>-

firerprince
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Real Life Name/Nick: JC
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1997
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Pageant Lurker
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry?

Re: MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2022 FINAL PREDICTION

Postby firerprince » Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:32 pm

TOP 10

10th JAMAICA - CARISA PEART (SUPRA MODEL PREDICTED WINNER)

Le Jamaican Zozibini :hx Love her editorial looks so not surprising to see her advanced in Top Model, I bet she'd even win it.
Her prelims presentation was simple but it worked. The org seem to love her too :hx

9th MAURITIUS - ALEXIS BELLE ETOILE (SUPRA MODEL PREDICTED WINNER)

So glad to see a tiny non-powerhouse country send an exquisite beauty like her and she joined the right pageant to place coz Supra doesn't really look at Sash Factor.

8th COLOMBIA - VALENTINA ESPINOSA

Here's where the list got super competitive. Anyone from 8th to 1st can win the crown and Colombia is one of them.
Valentina is the very first Senorita Colombia to compete in a pageant not Miss Universe. Such a great feat for the Supra team to penetrate Colombia's longest and most popular national pageant. Colombians are in full support mode and they are expecting a lot. However, I feel like she lacks star quality and her styling on prelims was a disaster for me. Pretty face though.

7th VENEZUELA - ISMELYS VELASQUEZ

A seasoned pageant queen and it showed. Overall she did great on prelims but nothing was memorable for me personally. The reason why I placed her this high is because of Missosology's hot pick :%)) You know Pawee has insider reports so he knows what's up and I feel like they might place Venezuela really high this year. Valentina Trivella is also judging. Won't be shocked to see her in Top 5 :%))

6th VIETNAM - NGUYEN HUYNH KIM DUYEN

Kim changed her game plan from Miss Universe to Supranational and it's paying off. She's way calmer now vs her over-the-top performance from Miss Universe. Her styling is on point, she's in her polished form. I wonder why she looked tired during Miss Universe.
If Supra org wants to get more fans, they better crown Vietnam.

firerprince

Postby firerprince » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:28 pm

TOP 5

5th INDONESIA - ADINDA CRESHEILLA (SUPRA FAN VOTE PREDICTED WINNER)

Dinda was my top bet during her nationals and 2nd time in a row my fave was sent to Supra. Indonesia really wants that Supra crown and after the controversy from last year, I have a strong feeling the org will try to make peace offerings with the Indonesian fans. I think overall she did fantastic considering the limited time she had.

4th THAILAND - PRAEWWANICH RUANGTHONG

I'm just really happy to see my fave Thai queen finally getting the international pageant she deserves. Praew in my opinion is the face of the competition. Her authentic Thai beauty radiates and it's hard to snub. Really sloppy in the comm skills department so I feel she'll stop at this placement. Thailand produced the best national pageant for Miss Supranational and the org must continue to please the local franchise if they want stronger business relationships in the future.

3rd INDIA - RITTIKA KATHANI

Never doubted her swimsuit presentation. Hands down the best body. Miss DIVA might've produced the best Top 2 in their history. I can see Rittika winning the whole thing but I doubt Supra is ready for a 3rd Indian Miss.

2nd CZECH REPUBLIC - KRISTYNA MALIROVA

THIS RIGHT HERE MIGHT BE OUR NEW MISS SUPRANATIONAL. I have a great feeling Kristyna might be the one if Politics will play in the way of my predicted winner. Kristyna is the perfect mold of a Miss Supranational. Sophisticated Euro beauty, I think that's what Gerard is looking for. Her prelims were top notch too. Looking at how Gerard is playing tug of war with Nawat for Miss Czech Republic, crowning Krystina might finally pull it for Supra.

MISS SUPRANATIONAL - SOUTH AFRICA'S LALELA MSWANE

Oh c'mon now, Lalela by a huge margin locked her status as the winner. She nailed EVERY SINGLE PART of this competition.
I'm giving the benefit of the doubt to Supra org coz they usually hide under people's radar their fixed winner.
Lalela failed to advance on the 1st stage of Supra chat (a comm skills sub-contest).
Lalela failed to win Africa's top model spot.
Lalela with her flawless ballet skills was snubbed at talent.
Lalela failed to place at Miss Elegance even though she performed best.

Seriously she could've won all of those sub contests. So it's either one of the two: They are keeping her lowkey or they just really hate her.
Also how on Earth did Lalela miss Misso's hot pick? Weird.

Glad to see South African designers finally collaborating with Miss SA org. That SS and EG were pure perfections, 10 across the boards. Where the hell is this styling in Miss Universe? :%)) Naomi Campbell okurrr

This is the perfect opportunity for Supra to crown their very first black woman. This will serve as a great leap in partnership between Miss SA org and Supra org. Lalela's influence is huge and South Africans are very loyal to their queens. Publicity will be epic. Supra might finally penetrate South Africa.
Lalela is incredibly professional. She's good at speaking so the Supra brand is in good hands. I feel like Supra needs Lalela more than Lalela needs Supra.

On the other hand, do not crown her and see how the fans will put Supra at its lowest. Be afraid Gerard, be very afraid.

firerprince

Postby chorr » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:30 pm

Almost identical to my prelim performers list, GREAT WRITE UP BTW, I agree to most of the stuff you wrote! >=p :7

This is my first time covering Supra, and I don't know how politics, the girl's behaviors and mini competitions factor in the outcome, so I probably wont be making a thread. Very same top 3 three though.

Truth bombs, truth bombs everywhere!
chorr
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: tambays

Postby Islander1 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:24 pm

chorr wrote:Almost identical to my prelim performers list, GREAT WRITE UP BTW, I agree to most of the stuff you wrote! >=p :7

This is my first time covering Supra, and I don't know how politics, the girl's behaviors and mini competitions factor in the outcome, so I probably wont be making a thread. Very same top 3 three though.

Unless something changed this year, the sub contests doesn't have much weight in deciding the winner.

I believe Chanique only made top 10 for one challenge during the Supra Influencer sub contest.
Miss Universe 2021 Top 3

USA
SPAIN
INDIA
Islander1

Date of Birth: 17 May 1994
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Volleyball.

Postby firerprince » Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:22 am

chorr wrote:Almost identical to my prelim performers list, GREAT WRITE UP BTW, I agree to most of the stuff you wrote! >=p :7

Oh thanks Chorr, I miss writing here in Misso. Too bad we don't have much of an audience like before.

As mentioned by Islander, sub contests don't have any bearing. If anything, it might be even a curse, especially Miss Elegance. That's why SA has a very good chance to win.
firerprince

Postby firerprince » Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:23 am

Islander1 wrote:

Unless something changed this year, the sub contests doesn't have much weight in deciding the winner.

I believe Chanique only made top 10 for one challenge during the Supra Influencer sub contest.

That's right, even the other winners. You didn't hear much of them during their years until the final night.
firerprince

Postby chorr » Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:01 am

firerprince wrote:
Islander1 wrote:

That's right, even the other winners. You didn't hear much of them during their years until the final night.

I mean Lalela is not your typical girl though, she already did Miss Universe. If that's the case then I think the winner should be Czech Rep. :#)]

Truth bombs, truth bombs everywhere!
chorr

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: tambays

Postby firerprince » Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:31 am

chorr wrote:
firerprince wrote:
Islander1 wrote:

I mean Lalela is not your typical girl though, she already did Miss Universe. If that's the case then I think the winner should be Czech Rep. :#)]

Oh what I meant by "we didn't hear much from them" is that they barely placed to any sub contests. Chanique was popular among fans but they didn't see her winning maybe because she was barely favored on sub contests.
firerprince

Postby XAMURAI » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:47 am

chorr wrote:
firerprince wrote:
Islander1 wrote:

Some of the greatest and most memorable winners in major international pageants came from a pageant that they joined a few months before.
Colombia's Stella Araneta, winning MI after her Miss Universe stint.
Poland's Aneta Kręglicka winning Miss World a couple of months after winning 1st RU at MI.
Dayanara Torres winning Miss Universe less than a year after joining MI.
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Return to Miss Supranational