1st Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH

Other Missosology-sanctioned games and competitions are welcome in this section.



1st Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH

Poll ended at Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:30 pm

Gibraltar World
128
17%
Philippines Earth
354
47%
New Zealand International
58
8%
India Asia Pacific World
65
9%
Slovak Rep Grand Intl
143
19%
 
Total votes : 748

  • 1

1st Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH

Postby XAMURAI » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:30 pm

    

Image

Image

1st Missosology Pageant Awards

-NOMINEES FOR THE BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH-


1. Gibraltar World
2. Philippines Earth
3. New Zealand International
4. India Asia Pacific World
5. Slovak Rep Grand Intl



Image
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14509
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 9287
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 0

Re: 1st Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH

Postby noiz » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:30 pm

None other than

Image
Chin Up and be PROUD!!!
noiz
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:17 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 15
Date of Birth: 15 Dec 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: student
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: writing
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: 1st Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH

Postby Andres Bonifacio » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:27 pm

MISS INTERNAIONL 2013 BEA SHOULD BE IN THE LIST. HER SPEECH WAS SO HEARTFELT AND SINCERE..
Andres Bonifacio
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1571
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:46 am
Location: Yukon
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 675
Real Life Name/Nick: Werdna
Date of Birth: 31 May 1983
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: astronaut
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: fitness, movies, music, U.F.O's, languages, travel

  • 2

Re: 1st Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH

Postby HerbertBrasil » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:41 pm


=D> =D> =D> This time it was a great list!

My vote goes to Gibraltar! Amazing speech! I thought she could even enter the top 3 after that! :7

I hope she wins, it will be a deserved recognition!

Image

Image
HerbertBrasil
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.
 
Posts: 2475
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 2:04 am
Location: São Paulo, Brasil
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 1402
Real Life Name/Nick: Herbert
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Photographer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants
Message: Honored to be Mr Missosology 2013

  • 0

Re: 1st Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH

Postby InstintoEuropeo1994 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:36 pm

Image
Miss Earth is not a Beauty Pageant !!.!
Image
InstintoEuropeo1994
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:38 pm
Location: Managua
Country: Nicaragua (ni)
Reputation: 134
Real Life Name/Nick: Gone
Date of Birth: 17 Feb 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Gone
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Gone GONEEEE
Message: Gone Gone Gone Gone

  • 0

Re: 1st Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH

Postby ajsy0203 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:11 pm

Can you post what these girls are saying?
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3179
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: 1st Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH

Postby PrinceBakod » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:43 am

I am looking for Miss Philippines International. I voted for Miss New Zealand International
Image
PrinceBakod
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:51 am
Location: Makati
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2645
Real Life Name/Nick: Prince
Date of Birth: 26 Mar 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: RN
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: reading, movies, sex
Message: THANK YOU & I LOVE YOU MUCH, LORD GOD!!!

  • 2

Re: 1st Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH

Postby gaelle » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:29 am

Where is Miss Ghana World ?
I voted for Gibraltar World :D/
Image

Image
gaelle
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
 
Posts: 2294
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:35 pm
Location: La Saline
Country: Reunion (re)
Reputation: 1861
Date of Birth: 23 Aug 1918
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: --------------------
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: shoping,beauty pageant,playa,fitness...
Message: Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles.

  • -1

Re: 1st Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH

Postby HowDoYouKnow » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:43 am

Philippines Earth. Very articulate.

It was a bad decision by Miss Earth not to make her even a runner-up!
HowDoYouKnow
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:08 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1355
Real Life Name/Nick: Joe
Date of Birth: 31 Jan 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Bodybuilder
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Exercising
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: 1st Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH

Postby aremica » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:34 am

.
Ghana World
.
It is better to be beautiful than to be good. But it is better to be good than to be ugly. ~ Oscar Wilde
aremica
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 829
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:15 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 289
Date of Birth: 29 May 1968
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Service
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Browsing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: 1st Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH

Postby XAMURAI » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:56 am

ajsy0203 wrote:Can you post what these girls are saying?



Being a pageant fanatic, I think it is our job to follow these pageants and decide for ourselves.
It's like the Oscars. There are nominees, but, it does not meant hat we have already watched all movies that are nominated, including the movies of the actors and actresses who are nominated in the major categories.

Image
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14509
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 9287
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 0

Re: 1st Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH

Postby Lutchmun Keesoon » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:06 am

For this category, I would choose Srishti Rana, the winner of Miss Asia Pacific World 2013. Whenever indian girls compete in international pageants, when they reach the Question and Answer segment, they tend to give answers which are simple yet so meaningful, with a touch of philosophy and wisdom. Words that come directly from the heart are more impactful than words that come from our mind. Indian girls are very intelligent and and have got a strong character :=p
Lutchmun Keesoon
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:03 pm
Location: Vacoas
Country: Mauritius (mu)
Reputation: 378
Real Life Name/Nick: Shekhar662
Date of Birth: 12 May 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Reading writing dancing
Message: Misso fan!

  • 1

Re: 1st Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH

Postby Yuffie » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:55 pm

I voted for Casey Radley. I was nodding all the time listening to her speech. Her delivery, construction and choice of words are impressive. And she does not sound pageant patty at all so it's a plus for me.

She's like a beauty queen from the academe. 'Love it.
Image
Yuffie
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
 
Posts: 4291
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 4:30 pm
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 5161
Real Life Name/Nick: ユフィ
Date of Birth: 20 Apr 2044
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Geek Goddess
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: video games, beauty pageants, women's volleyball
Message: Hone both your mind and character. Seek both knowledge and wisdom.

  • 1

Re: 1st Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH

Postby arnoldi » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:51 pm

Gibraltar World :=p
she's beautiful
INDONESIA

Crownless, but One of Powerhouse Country in Best National Costume and BWAP Project.
arnoldi
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:10 pm
Country: Indonesia (id)
Reputation: 500
Real Life Name/Nick: Raffles Arnoldi
Date of Birth: 29 Feb 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Shop-keeper, Heart-Keeper
Hobbies/Interests: Listening Music, Listening to You
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: 1st Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH

Postby AudrEy » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:42 pm

Miss Philippines Earth is really a smart woman but i was just not hook on her answer in the Final Q&A on Miss Earth. Still, i do beLieve she should be one of the runner-ups 8->

I voted for New Zealand International. She delivered her speech with integrity and detremination. =D>
HATERS GONNA HATE.. POTATOES GONNA POTATE


Image
AudrEy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:58 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2868
Date of Birth: 28 Jun 1992
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: house sLave
Hobbies/Interests: sLeeping and eating
Message: peace, prosperity and Love for aLl mankind ^_^)v

  • 0

Re: 1st Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH

Postby venice » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:29 pm

Where is Ghana World?
venice
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:42 am
Location: Miami
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 187
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Profession: Dance Instructer
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, costume design, make up
Message: I love beauty.

  • 3

Re: 1st Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH

Postby redbird35 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:54 pm

XAMURAI wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:Can you post what these girls are saying?



Being a pageant fanatic, I think it is our job to follow these pageants and decide for ourselves.
It's like the Oscars. There are nominees, but, it does not meant hat we have already watched all movies that are nominated, including the movies of the actors and actresses who are nominated in the major categories.


I do not understand this response at all -- the Academy distributes nominated performances and holds many screenings to minimize this issue. This is therefore a reasonable request -- only very few of us follow all of the pageants. Moreover, even if we did, it would be helpful to have the speeches in one place to make a comparison. Otherwise, the poll/award is guaranteed to be random. I get that it is difficult to collect the q&a/speeches.
IT'S NOT PERSONAL, IT'S PAGEANTRY (TM)
redbird35
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:47 pm
Location: new york
Country: South Africa (za)
Reputation: 97
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1964
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: fashion
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: music
Message: it's not personal, it's pageantry (TM)

  • 0

Re: 1st Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH

Postby XAMURAI » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:10 pm

redbird35 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:Can you post what these girls are saying?



Being a pageant fanatic, I think it is our job to follow these pageants and decide for ourselves.
It's like the Oscars. There are nominees, but, it does not meant hat we have already watched all movies that are nominated, including the movies of the actors and actresses who are nominated in the major categories.


I do not understand this response at all -- the Academy distributes nominated performances and holds many screenings to minimize this issue. This is therefore a reasonable request -- only very few of us follow all of the pageants. Moreover, even if we did, it would be helpful to have the speeches in one place to make a comparison. Otherwise, the poll/award is guaranteed to be random. I get that it is difficult to collect the q&a/speeches.



Unfortunately you are not one of the persons who will select the winners.
Are you? Because if you are, we will definitely supply you with the videos.
In other words, you are not part of the "Academy"... You are just a follower.

Just like Yahoo or CNN or BBC does when they poll the outcome of the Oscars, this poll is just for those who are interested to join.
It does NOT mean that everyone who participates have seen everything that is included in the nominations.

Instead of being passive member of Missosology, be someone who is pro-active.
You won't go places if you just wait for resources to come. Look for them. Search for them.


Image
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14509
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 9287
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 0

Re: 1st Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH

Postby Shaiapouf » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:21 pm

Gibraltar World.... :=p :=p
Shaiapouf
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.
 
Posts: 3003
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:15 am
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 17621
Date of Birth: 07 Jan 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: asdfghj
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: asdfgh

  • 2

Re: 1st Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH

Postby redbird35 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:30 pm

XAMURAI wrote:
redbird35 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:Can you post what these girls are saying?



Being a pageant fanatic, I think it is our job to follow these pageants and decide for ourselves.
It's like the Oscars. There are nominees, but, it does not meant hat we have already watched all movies that are nominated, including the movies of the actors and actresses who are nominated in the major categories.


I do not understand this response at all -- the Academy distributes nominated performances and holds many screenings to minimize this issue. This is therefore a reasonable request -- only very few of us follow all of the pageants. Moreover, even if we did, it would be helpful to have the speeches in one place to make a comparison. Otherwise, the poll/award is guaranteed to be random. I get that it is difficult to collect the q&a/speeches.



Unfortunately you are not one of the persons who will select the winners.
Are you? Because if you are, we will definitely supply you with the videos.
In other words, you are not part of the "Academy"... You are just a follower.

Just like Yahoo or CNN or BBC does when they poll the outcome of the Oscars, this poll is just for those who are interested to join.h
It does NOT mean that everyone who participates have seen everything that is included in the nominations.

Instead of being passive member of Missosology, be someone who is pro-active.
You won't go places if you just wait for resources to come. Look for them. Search for them.



Sorry, but I do not understand this response either -- it is internally inconsistent. First, you indicate that you will send me copies of the videos if I confirm that I will be voting. Then you sign off by directing me to find the videos on my own. I am assuming that your initial statement is the one you intended and in response to your question -- yes, I will be voting so please send me copies of the videos. It would probably be more convenient to just post them in this thread so that the other people voting can make an informed decision.

I don't understand why you always have to be so combative and defensive when someone makes a simple request or points out an easily fixable flaw.
IT'S NOT PERSONAL, IT'S PAGEANTRY (TM)
redbird35
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:47 pm
Location: new york
Country: South Africa (za)
Reputation: 97
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1964
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: fashion
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: music
Message: it's not personal, it's pageantry (TM)

  • 0

Re: 1st Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH

Postby otangzi » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:37 am

I like Ghana's (World) and Ariella's (Universe)
SEE THE REAL OTANGZI ON THIS LINK https://popspins.com/?bonus=82184
otangzi
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 7744
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:31 pm
Location: Jupiter
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1436
Real Life Name/Nick: ygrob
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: future astronaut
Hobbies/Interests: U dnt hav 2 change a thing I LUV U juz d way U R
Message: sana manok ka na lang.. pra lagi mong inuupuan.. ITLOG ko

  • 0

Re: 1st Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH

Postby blutut » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:00 am

I would say Gibraltar World. Shes gorgeous and deserved to be there even without the People's Choice award. Its just the top seven consists of very competitive ladies. If Ghana wasnt there she could have placed but we cant deny Ghana's ebony beauty and shes very charismatic too. =D>
Marvin The Martian
blutut
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:28 pm
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 109
Date of Birth: 20 Sep 1983
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: registered nurse
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: watch tv

  • 0

Re: 1st Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH

Postby Umans » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:20 am

Slovak 8-> 8-> 8->
Umans
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1047
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 3:44 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 526
Date of Birth: 15 May 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Ain't nobody got time for hobbies?
Message: I'm not the best, I'm the bestest!

  • 0

Re: 1st Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH

Postby BitterBtwnNepalNPakistan » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:11 am

Philippines: sexy and outspoken, very well qualified to have been Miss Earth 2013. She should have placed. The Miss Earth organization should be embarrassed.
BitterBtwnNepalNPakistan
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:54 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 371
Real Life Name/Nick: Xen
Date of Birth: 20 Jan 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: TF
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: 1st Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH

Postby Bluangel » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:02 pm

Ghana World, Serbia Earth should be on the choices.. But anyway, I voted for Gibraltar World.
“The power of finding beauty in the humblest things makes home happy and life lovely.”
― Louisa May Alcott
Bluangel
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2727
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:34 pm
Location: Mandaluyong City
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1187
Real Life Name/Nick: Jestin
Date of Birth: 07 May 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: IT Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: computers, pageantry
Message: Hi missosology, I love you! muah

  • 0

Re: 1st Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH

Postby Captain Star » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:29 pm

redbird35 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
redbird35 wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:Can you post what these girls are saying?



Being a pageant fanatic, I think it is our job to follow these pageants and decide for ourselves.
It's like the Oscars. There are nominees, but, it does not meant hat we have already watched all movies that are nominated, including the movies of the actors and actresses who are nominated in the major categories.


I do not understand this response at all -- the Academy distributes nominated performances and holds many screenings to minimize this issue. This is therefore a reasonable request -- only very few of us follow all of the pageants. Moreover, even if we did, it would be helpful to have the speeches in one place to make a comparison. Otherwise, the poll/award is guaranteed to be random. I get that it is difficult to collect the q&a/speeches.



Unfortunately you are not one of the persons who will select the winners.
Are you? Because if you are, we will definitely supply you with the videos.
In other words, you are not part of the "Academy"... You are just a follower.

Just like Yahoo or CNN or BBC does when they poll the outcome of the Oscars, this poll is just for those who are interested to join.h
It does NOT mean that everyone who participates have seen everything that is included in the nominations.

Instead of being passive member of Missosology, be someone who is pro-active.
You won't go places if you just wait for resources to come. Look for them. Search for them.



Sorry, but I do not understand this response either -- it is internally inconsistent. First, you indicate that you will send me copies of the videos if I confirm that I will be voting. Then you sign off by directing me to find the videos on my own. I am assuming that your initial statement is the one you intended and in response to your question -- yes, I will be voting so please send me copies of the videos. It would probably be more convenient to just post them in this thread so that the other people voting can make an informed decision.

I don't understand why you always have to be so combative and defensive when someone makes a simple request or points out an easily fixable flaw.


Wow. The responses here are more interesting than this "Missosology Pageant Awards - BEST IN Q&A/SPEECH". We have two front-runners for this award. Popcorn please. >:)
Image

Image
Captain Star
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 2660
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:21 pm
Location: Milky Way
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1004
Real Life Name/Nick: STAR
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: STAR FOR ALL SEASONS!
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Missosology
Message: STARLIGHT! STARBRIGHT!


Return to Other Games and Contests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology