MISS PHILIPPINES ULTRANATIONALISM

Other Missosology-sanctioned games and competitions are welcome in this section.

MISS PHILIPPINES ULTRANATIONALISM

Postby Carey Joannabelle NG » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:52 pm

Just filipino comments:
the “big nose” miss Thailand
The “spongebob square-face” miss Malaysia
The “too skinny” miss Indonesia
The “Chubby” Miss Singapore
The “plastic face” miss Korea
The “too cute to be miss universe” miss japan %-( %-( %-( %-(
:-@ :-@ :-@ :-@

well, I say nobody is perfect, but they said miss ariella is soooo perfect for 2013 Miss Universe. What a pathetic ultranationalism!

And btw they said Miss India is not that pretty without make up. The truth is Nobody is free of make up in a beauty pageant. And I Honestly think, WITH OR WITHOUT Make Up, Janine Tugonon and Venus Raj is not even considered as beauty.

Speaking about “Let’s support Asia” but this kinda comment you Filipino say in almost every website,,,, [-X [-X [-X [-X
Speaking about “proud tobe asian” but say “we’re the latin asian”
urrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh come on!!!

Even fans from the US and Venezuela, they have more crowns, runner ups and semifinalists, they don’t do this kinda “I know everything best for pageant!!!” attitude. They don’t even care about beauty pageant, what they do care is sport. I even believe most members in this site who put american or venezuelan flag in their account is not even real american who live in the US, nor the venezuelan members. If you know what I mean...

And Claiming about the “Only Asian powerhouse of beauty pageant”, I was like "Oh God Why????" =O/ =O/
It undoubtedly would be India, not Philippines. :-O :-O :-O :-O

You even come to some other country's forum to bash their representatives!!!
We non filipino absolutely don't like it, Maybe That's what thai feels and they create Facebook Fanpage called "Proud of the universe", I believe others like malaysian, Indonesian, Vietnam etc don't like it too....

If you consider my thought will be good for you and pageant forums,,, thanks =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Carey Joannabelle NG
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Carey Joannabelle Ng
Date of Birth: 21 Nov 1990
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hair Do
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: hair styling

Return to Other Games and Contests