█ MANCHESTER ATTACK◄

█ MANCHESTER ATTACK◄

Postby HESPERIDES » Tue May 23, 2017 9:18 am

Manchester Arena attack: 22 dead after blast at Ariana Grande concert

Manchester, England (BBC)Monday's attack outside an Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena killed at least 22 people, including children, and was carried out by a lone suspect carrying a bomb, Manchester Police said.

"The attacker, I can confirm, died at the arena. We believe the attacker was carrying an improvised explosive device, which he detonated, causing this atrocity," said Chief Constable Ian Hopkins.
While police believe the suspect was acting alone, investigations are ongoing to establish if he was part of a network.
As many as 400 police were deployed overnight, Hopkins said early Tuesday. He added that residents should expect to see more armed officers on the streets.
If confirmed as a terror incident, it would be the deadliest attack on British soil since the 2005 London bombings, which killed 52 people.
Latest developments.

HOW IT HAPPENED?
What a tragedy! Thousands of fans packed Manchester Arena on May 22 looking forward to a fun-filled concert by Ariana Grande, 23, but instead the night turned into a deadly disaster. There was an explosion as fans sprinted out of the venue, possibly caused by a suicide bomber. In what should have been one of the most joyful nights of their young lives, 22 young people are now dead with over 59 others injured. In the wake of the tragedy caused by an alleged nail bomb, Ariana suspended her world tour. Many celebs are now sending out their condolences to the young people who were killed or injured, as well as everyone else in the audience who was traumatized.

HESPERIDES
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 27 Jul 2000
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: maker of non-woven textiles
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Volunteer to help the community - Film memorabilia

Re: █ MANCHESTER ATTACK◄

Postby geloraseasis » Tue May 23, 2017 11:48 am

They Pre-Sold the tickets pa naman here in the PH. my condolences :( :( :(
Self professed profound
geloraseasis
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 30 Dec 1989
Profession: Smexy Star
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Books and My Cat

Postby HESPERIDES » Tue May 23, 2017 12:17 pm

It is regrettable that there are so many civilian casualties...
HESPERIDES

Postby bcdf1930 » Tue May 23, 2017 12:41 pm

WHAT DOES ONE ACHIEVE BY HURTING OTHERS? :| :| :| [-O< [-O< [-O<
bcdf1930
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 20 Nov 1984
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet

Postby Audriene » Tue May 23, 2017 3:00 pm

bcdf1930 wrote:WHAT DOES ONE ACHIEVE BY HURTING OTHERS? :| :| :| [-O< [-O< [-O<

Political agendas hiding in religion.
Audriene

Real Life Name/Nick: Auring
Date of Birth: 02 Feb 1992
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Electronics Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Designing Semiconductors, Movies

Postby The Duchess » Tue May 23, 2017 4:06 pm

Audriene wrote:

You sir, have hit the nail.
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby sophocles » Tue May 23, 2017 9:08 pm

Audriene wrote:

But, is it not true that in Islam, religion and politics are one? That's why mullahs wield political power, and sharia courts enforce religious edicts. I wish someone has a solution to this problem.
sophocles

Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby Audriene » Wed May 24, 2017 1:06 am

sophocles wrote:
Audriene wrote:

But, is it not true that in Islam, religion and politics are one? That's why mullahs wield political power, and sharia courts enforce religious edicts. I wish someone has a solution to this problem.

Culture and geographical differences influence the law in predominantly Islamic countries. You'll end up discrediting yourself if you blame Islam in this situation. UAE and KSA are both arab countries practicing Shari'ah Law but they differ in executing their bylaws. Malaysia and Brunei also believe in having Shari'a Law in their land. Both are almost half way across the globe, have different cultures, and have different way in implementing Islamic laws.
Audriene

Real Life Name/Nick: Auring
Date of Birth: 02 Feb 1992
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Electronics Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Designing Semiconductors, Movies

Postby sophocles » Wed May 24, 2017 1:42 am

Audriene wrote:
sophocles wrote:
Audriene wrote:

Culture and geographical differences influence the law in predominantly Islamic countries. You'll end up discrediting yourself if you blame Islam in this situation. UAE and KSA are both arab countries practicing Shari'ah Law but they differ in executing their bylaws. Malaysia and Brunei also believe in having Shari'a Law in their land. Both are almost half way across the globe, have different cultures, and have different way in implementing Islamic laws.

Geography is a factor in how people dress, how they build or design their homes, or the kinds of goods they produce, while culture in general is heavily influenced by religion. This is true not only with Islam, but also with Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, or even Luddism. If you travel to Europe, Asia, or the Middle East, the magnificent works of art are mostly influenced by religion. However, it was only in the west after The Enlightenment, that ideas like private property, rule of law, or separation of church and state became established principles.

We'll see what they find out about this crazed suicide bomber who killed innocent children in an Ariana Grande concert. Was he influenced by religion, or did he just lapse on his psychotropic drugs? If its the former, we really need to ask hard questions about how religious belief influences behavior, or especially, misbehavior.
sophocles

Postby The Duchess » Wed May 24, 2017 1:54 am

Audriene wrote:
sophocles wrote:
Audriene wrote:

Henry VIII killed a lot of opponents during his reign with the excuse of religion, he separated the churches over a disagreement and a divorce and his own daughter killed like 300 hundred people who disagreed with her in the name of Catolism. Many people in the Spanish Inquisition killed many people in the name of God. I agree it has to do a lot with culture and different places. Muslims all over Manchester gave their services that night for free, apologizing for the conduct of a terrorist group because radicals do not represent all Muslims. Just like Westboro and the KKK does not represent all Protestant Christians and pedofile priests do not represent all Catholics, radicalism exists in all religious but do not represent the whole religion. And I am saying this as a person who literally got out of religion, even if I don't believe in it I do think in every single country religion and politics are one. Unfortunally my dear Sophocles, I don't see a solution to this soon :/
The Duchess

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby Gundala » Wed May 24, 2017 10:00 am

It's one thing to be uneducated, but to be so idiotic and purposedless in life that you believe the Islamist extremists for telling you that God allows you to KILL children... that's just beyond me and I find this idea absolutely terrifying! These suicide bombers were made to believe that they will be rewarded in nirvana with great happiness and 72 virgins who are ready to spread their pussies for them at anytime... can you just believe how SICK these guys must be??? I am speechless.
Gundala

Real Life Name/Nick: Marty
Date of Birth: 16 Sep 1922
Profession: Interior Architect
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: none of your business

Postby HESPERIDES » Wed May 24, 2017 12:25 pm

This is the first picture of Manchester suicide bomber Salman Abedi:

This is the first picture of the suicide bomber who killed 22 people, including children, in the Manchester Arena terror attack.

Police have named British-born Salman Abedi, 22, as the terrorist behind Monday's bombing, which left a further 119 victims wounded.

Born in Manchester to parents of Libyan origin, he was known to the security services and had links with ISIS, officials said today.

He is believed to have returned from Libya just days before the terror atrocity, having previously spent time in war-torn Syria.

The image of Abedi, looking sideways at the camera, comes as an iman has revealed how the bomber once showed him the "face of hate".
HESPERIDES

Postby HESPERIDES » Wed May 24, 2017 12:30 pm

Twenty two people were killed in the attack on Monday, while 119 others were injured

Our prayers are with the victims and their families.

Sheikh Mohammed Saeed said there were fears Abedi was going to attack him while he gave an anti-ISIS speech at a mosque two years ago.

"He showed me the face of hate, Salman, after that sermon," he told The Times, referring to the incident at the local Didsbury mosque.

"He used to show me the face of hate. I could tell this person hates me. You understand, it's no surprise to me [that he was the attacker]."

He claimed Abedi - said to be a Manchester United fan and a keen cricketer - started to pray elsewhere because of how he felt.

Speaking to Mirror Online, one of Abedi's former friends, called Jason, said he was shocked by the "sickening" attack two days ago.

He said he had lived in Fallowfield, Manchester - where the bomber's parents moved to from London at least 10 years ago - all of his life.
HESPERIDES

Postby JorgeInternational » Wed May 24, 2017 3:00 pm

LAST NEWS!

Last edited by JorgeInternational on Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
JorgeInternational
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 25 Jul 1999
Profession: Gossips Official Informant
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: rugby, kicking - Read detective stories

Postby sophocles » Wed May 24, 2017 10:04 pm

The Dutchess wrote:
Audriene wrote:
sophocles wrote:
Audriene wrote:

Henry VIII killed a lot of opponents during his reign with the excuse of religion, he separated the churches over a disagreement and a divorce and his own daughter killed like 300 hundred people who disagreed with her in the name of Catolism. Many people in the Spanish Inquisition killed many people in the name of God. I agree it has to do a lot with culture and different places. Muslims all over Manchester gave their services that night for free, apologizing for the conduct of a terrorist group because radicals do not represent all Muslims. Just like Westboro and the KKK does not represent all Protestant Christians and pedofile priests do not represent all Catholics, radicalism exists in all religious but do not represent the whole religion. And I am saying this as a person who literally got out of religion, even if I don't believe in it I do think in every single country religion and politics are one. Unfortunally my dear Sophocles, I don't see a solution to this soon :/

Still, we have to confront the facts. While all religions have sordid histories involving the abuse or misuse of faith, at the present time (I'm not talking about the Inquisition, the Crusades, the Salem witch hunts, Henry VIII's divorces, etc...), Islam figures prominently as the birth religion or religion of choice of individuals who engage in acts of terrorism. Why is that? Every now and then we get the Unabomber or the Norwegian mass shooter, but acts of terrorism are disproportionately committed by subscribers to the Islamic faith.On the other hand, Pew research shows that ISIS is viewed unfavorably in countries with significant Muslim populations. If this is the case, what can Muslims do to counteract the extreme elements of their religion so that it does not get hijacked to justify violent causes?
sophocles

Return to World News & Local News