do you bilieve in GOD?

do you bilieve in GOD?

Postby andi » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:52 am

sometimes..i think all the story of religion are bullshit..

do you believe in religion..

which religion?...which one the truth?..

protestan
chatolic
islam
budhhis
hindhuis?

which one the real from god?

help me...or religion is a real hoax ?..

andi
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: andi
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1989
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: smoking dick

Re: do you bilieve in GOD?

Postby Paola De Bracho 2.0 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:05 am

God is real.

No need to ask more questions. Just answer who made earth, universe, people and u andi! ur self!

RELIGION IS FAKE AND HOAX!

Religion is just a guidance! Religion is a place where the real satans are always present to hide their real identities.

Some people needs religions to guide them to behave coz the truth is they are really not.

Religion and church is a home of fake people!
ImageImage
Paola De Bracho 2.0
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Paola De Bracho Alonzo Protasio Mercado y Rizal
Date of Birth: 14 Apr 1985
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Certified Dick Licker and a High Class Bitch
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Fucking and Sucking

Postby andi » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:12 am

should we have a religion?
andi

Real Life Name/Nick: andi
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1989
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: smoking dick

Postby goddessoxana27 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:32 am

andi wrote:should we have a religion?

Why don't you ask your mom and dad? If you believe in the existence of God, you will not ask inquiries regarding Him, dear.

Bagaimana kabar, Mas? Selamat Datang!

CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE POSTED ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND PICTURES...

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

Postby beautywatchnyc » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:45 am

Sorry to disappoint. But I don't think you are in the appropriate forum to seek the answers you need. If you insist, you'll get more confusing replies than you need enlightening answers.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby callmemike » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:03 am

i do. faith is believing even without seeing; faith is praying fervently and constantly to God even when we do not absolutely and certainly know if our prayers will be answered.

i went to a catholic school in elementary and high school ran by Franciscan sisters who taught us all the prayers i recite before going to sleep or for as long as i can remember to pray anytime of the day such as The Apostles' Creed, The Lord's Prayer, Hail Mary, Act of Contrition and Angel of God.

i rose above those hard times i went through because my faith in God never wavered. while my auntie whom i took care of was bedridden, the owner of the house we used to live in told us to vacate their house. with God's divine intervention and with my mother's effort to beg the owner that we'd stay there only until my auntie's alive, he agreed. it was very painful to see my auntie die. i was there beside her crying and praying. my heart continues to grieve until now and as i am typing this, tears are welling up my eyes. i am just so good at suppressing my feelings or else i would have cried rivers of tears each single time i remember my auntie and how much she loved me and i hope i was able to repay her kindness to me. it also broke my heart to see her inside the embalming room and inside her coffin. during her wake in a funeral chapel, where i slept gave me discomfort. not only was my back aching, not only was my heart mourning, my mind was troubled, too. i had to vacate the house and where to place all our things was bugging me. it was also excruciatingly painful to see the first time and the succeeding times my auntie's no longer there in her bed. i really felt the void she left and the house was so silent and lonely. climbing upstairs, i remember calling out her name like i used to when she was still alive.

i am now reunited with my family somewhere else. i could not have possibly gone past those difficult times if i didn't have God played a huge part in my journey. He sent me instruments of His kindness. one is Gina Cole of this forum. i am a testament of God's love for all His creations. when we pray, He listens. He saw me through my darkest days and i survived them wiser, stronger, more thankful and more prayerful than ever.

we'll just learn to live and let live. whoever our fellows choose to believe in is not something we should meddle in.
Last edited by callmemike on Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
callmemike
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Michael John P. Uy
Date of Birth: 20 Apr 1977
Profession: missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing

Postby goddessoxana27 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:27 am

callmemike wrote:i do. faith is believing even without seeing; faith is praying fervently and constantly to God even when we do not know the answer to our prayer is or will be an absolute certainty.

i went to a catholic school in elementary and high school ran by Franciscan sisters who taught us all the prayers i recite before going to sleep or for as long as i can remember to pray anytime of the day such as The Apostles' Creed, The Lord's Prayer, Hail Mary, Act of Contrition and Angel of God.

i rose above those hard times i went through because my faith in God never wavered. while my auntie whom i took care of was bedridden, the owner of the house we used to live in told us to vacate their house. with God's divine intervention and with my mother's effort to beg the owner that we'd stay there only until my auntie's alive, he agreed. it was very painful to see my auntie die. i was there beside her crying and praying. my heart continues to grieve until now and as i am typing this, tears are welling up my eyes. i am just so good at suppressing my feelings or else i would have cried rivers of tears each single time i remember my auntie and how much she loved me and i hope i was able to repay her kindness to me. it also broke my heart to see her inside the embalming room and inside her coffin. during her wake in a funeral chapel, where i slept gave me discomfort. not only was my back aching, not only was my heart mourning, my mind was troubled, too. i had to vacate the house and where to place all our things was bugging me. it was also excruciatingly painful to see the first time and the succeeding times my auntie's no longer there in her bed. i really felt the void she left and it was so silent and lonely. climbing upstairs, i remember calling out her name like i used to when she was still alive.

i am now reunited with my family somewhere else. i could not have possibly gone past those difficult times if i didn't have God played a huge part in my journey. He sent me instruments of His kindness. one is Gina Cole of this forum. i am a testament of God's love for all His creations. when we pray, He listens. He saw me through my darkest days and i survived them wiser, stronger, more thankful and more prayerful than ever.

we'll just learn to live and let live. whoever our fellows choose to believe in is not something we should meddle in.

GOD BLESS YOU DEAR!!!

I MISS MY DAD.. It has been 1 year since he left us. THe most painful part is ... when he died... I am here in the desert and I want to die too! but at least, with my God, I never felt alone and He even let me and my dad see each other in my dreams.
I miss him so much.... He accepted me and my ex-hubby. I do not want to go our country so far because I do not want to remember him dead.

God bless us always!!!

CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE POSTED ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND PICTURES...

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

Postby Mariana Erwin » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:43 am

Of course....

But please don't shove atheism into the forum.
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby callmemike » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:00 am

goddessoxana27 wrote:
callmemike wrote:i do. faith is believing even without seeing; faith is praying fervently and constantly to God even when we do not know the answer to our prayer is or will be an absolute certainty.

i rose above those hard times i went through because my faith in God never wavered. while my auntie whom i took care of was bedridden, the owner of the house we used to live in told us to vacate their house. with God's divine intervention and with my mother's effort to beg the owner that we'd stay there only until my auntie's alive, he agreed. it was very painful to see my auntie die. i was there beside her crying and praying. my heart continues to grieve until now and as i am typing this, tears are welling up my eyes. i am just so good at suppressing my feelings or else i would have cried rivers of tears each single time i remember my auntie and how much she loved me and i hope i was able to repay her kindness to me. it also broke my heart to see her inside the embalming room and inside her coffin. during her wake in a funeral chapel, where i slept gave me discomfort. not only was my back aching, not only was my heart mourning, my mind was troubled, too. i had to vacate the house and where to place all our things was bugging me. it was also excruciatingly painful to see the first time and the succeeding times my auntie's no longer there in her bed. i really felt the void she left and it was so silent and lonely. climbing upstairs, i remember calling out her name like i used to when she was still alive.

GOD BLESS YOU DEAR!!!

I MISS MY DAD.. It has been 1 year since he left us. THe most painful part is ... when he died... I am here in the desert and I want to die too! but at least, with my God, I never felt alone and He even let me and my dad see each other in my dreams.
I miss him so much.... He accepted me and my ex-hubby. I do not want to go our country so far because I do not want to remember him dead.

God bless us always!!!

likewise and thank you. i didn't have as much sleep as i wanted to have during the nine days of vigil. i didn't dream about my auntie right away. i think, i was already here when she appeared in my dreams.

i would often crack jokes so morbid when she was still alive. i would tell my auntie and my older sister that i dreamed about my departed father telling me to come and follow him and i would answer him this, "Oh, no! not me, papa. let her(my older sister) do that first before i would."

many times in a day, i say my personal prayer for my dear departed father, auntie and other loved ones. i want to help speed up their ascent to heaven.

just last night, i researched for the best prayers for the souls in purgatory and i found a well-written article which i posted on my facebook account.
callmemike

Postby Lulu Jo Abbas » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:36 am

I do believe and perceive the existence of God, from Alpha to Omega, and never have any doubt for every breath I take.

Religion is a tool on how to ‘AT LEAST’ understand a single piece of God's enormity and force as the ultimate source of all things but it’s not a proviso of knowing God. However, I think highly of those humans who in a way dedicate their lives for good deeds in both moral and spiritual by way of religion. I can’t deny the fact that my faith in God is bequeathed during my formative years through religion. Now, If I participate in a religious activity, my main reason is to rejoice God’s holiness.
Lulu Jo Abbas
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Real Life Name/Nick: Lu
Date of Birth: 02 Jan 1983
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Vagabond
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Music and Wondering...

Postby aA boi » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:50 am

I don't bilieve, I BELIEVE.
:-*
aA boi
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ace
Date of Birth: 09 Apr 1990
Profession: Nurse
Hobbies/Interests: YouTube, Netflix

Postby *** » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:47 am

I DO, I am Roman Catholic..... :( even though sometimes I want to fool myself that there is no God bec life 4 me personally will be so so so much easier & much much happier, happier in the worldly sense of d word, no one to answer to and my morality is none of anybody's business..... But I always end up believing more & more, the more I try to study stuff to prove to myself that there is no God. I know that faith is a grace frm God but we humans want tangible proofs esp in our darkest moments.... The Shroud of Turin is one (if u hve an open mind & dnt judge by d faulty carbon dating) which will be displayed again this coming may/june in Turin & we r planning to go , Archeiropoietas like The image of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Our Lady of Las Lajas.... And various miracles like like the Zeiutun, fatima etc....Eucharistic Miracles ... Yes some are mysterious fakes like Judiel Nieva & Julia Kim, Some say d work of the Devil.... Then if there is a Devil then most definitely there is a God...I witnessed an exorcism some dismiss it as Psych problems but things I saw are beyond normal..even the Devil Believes in God lol... Of course he does lol....I/People say if there is a God then why r all these evil stuff happening or he doesnt answer prayers etc ... We may nvr know or maybe we will know in d next life...God's ways r not our ways ... Too many mysteries, unknowns, Trinity etc too hard to understand/grasp.... But if Ur brain can fully & totally comprehend d mysteries of ur god then ur god is too small........

Real Life Name/Nick: ***
Date of Birth: 25 May 1980
Profession: Stylist; MovieTV costume/wardrobe/color consultant
Hobbies/Interests: Aesthetics

Postby brent520 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:36 am

The fact that people tolerate you here and your cynicism is already an act of God.. God's love is manifested through the people who tolerate you... Look at the mirror and tell me if God doesn't exist..
Last edited by brent520 on Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brent520

Date of Birth: 20 May 2012
Profession: Bum
Hobbies/Interests: Studying, Working (is this even a hobby?)

Postby paradise alley » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:52 am

nope..he is an imaginary being conceived by human insecurity
T-REX POSE

paradise alley

Profession: STRIPPER
Hobbies/Interests: daydreaming

Postby ambasing » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:23 pm

I don't believe in religion but I believe in God the Father, God the son, and the holy spirit. If we really want to achieve the ethernal life which was promised to us - we simply live according to His scriptures. We will not be judged by our religion, we are judge base on who we are!
ambasing
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Lester
Date of Birth: 11 Feb 1990
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: reading books

Postby victormanalo » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:41 pm

goddessoxana27 wrote:

GOD BLESS YOU DEAR!!!

God bless us always!!!

THIS POST IS A CLUE TO WHO YOU MIGHT BE =;)) NICE BLOG =;))
victormanalo

Date of Birth: 06 Jan 1980
Profession: Dentist
Hobbies/Interests: singing

Postby touch_of_class » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:06 pm

Paola De Bracho 2.0 wrote:God is real.

No need to ask more questions. Just answer who made earth, universe, people and u andi! ur self!

RELIGION IS FAKE AND HOAX!

Religion is just a guidance! Religion is a place where the real satans are always present to hide their real identities.

Some people needs religions to guide them to behave coz the truth is they are really not.

Religion and church is a home of fake people!

i totally agree with you on this..you make sense this time...lol =;))
Where I live!
[youtube]wCF8pFA92O0[/youtube]
touch_of_class

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1989
Profession: manager
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageants

Postby tresure » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:51 pm

JUST LOOK AT THE UNIVERSE ! DO YOU THINK IT CREATED ITSELF ?? NO WAY !

TOO VAST AND BIG, TOO MANY MYSTERIES THAT STILL UNKNOWN BY PEOPLE !

HUMAN WOULD BE SO ARROGANT IF THEY SAY THEY DONT BELIEVE IN GOD ! WE STILL CANT REACH THE END OF THE MILKY WAY ! WHAT IS THERE FOR US ? #:-S

AND RELIGION IS THE WAY OF LIFE, IDK ABOUT THE TRUTH, BUT YOU HAVE THE RIGHTS TO LEARN ABOUT ALL OF THE RELIGIONS UNTIL IT FITS FOR YOU !

WELL, IS THERE ANY RELIGION WHICH ACCEPT HOMOSEXUALS? MOST OF RELIGIONS SEEM GIVING A DEAD END ANSWER ! IT'S ALWAYS HELL ! HELL ! AND HELL! IT BOTHERS ME A LOT =b
tresure

Real Life Name/Nick: GERRY
Date of Birth: 28 Feb 2008
Profession: STUDENT
Hobbies/Interests: NOTHING

Postby callmemike » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:56 pm

victormanalo wrote:
goddessoxana27 wrote:

GOD BLESS YOU DEAR!!!

God bless us always!!!

THIS POST IS A CLUE TO WHO YOU MIGHT BE =;)) NICE BLOG =;))

this entered my dream. can somebody elaborate on this?
callmemike

Postby Kimberly » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:29 pm

I believe in god and I'm Catholic as well.

However, I don't look down upon other religions.
I TRY to be accepting and open minded about different cultures.

Miss World Trinidad & Tobago 2022

Ache Abrahams

Kimberly
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Kim
Date of Birth: 11 Mar 1995
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: pagents, volleyball

Postby Hunk_Superman » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:38 pm

andi wrote:sometimes..i think all the story of religion are bullshit..

do you believe in religion..

which religion?...which one the truth?..

protestan
chatolic
islam
budhhis
hindhuis?

which one the real from god?

help me...or religion is a real hoax ?..

Before i answer you, may i know how did you come up with these questions...?
I mean.... are you troubled now...? Deep Personal Problems perhaps...? Maybe you need a friend to talk to....
...that's why these questions arise.....

Sometimes, when people's prayers remained unanswered, they question God....
They even doubt His existence....

I AM HUNK_SUPERMAN

I am m*rc* a***ni* m**t****o
Hunk_Superman

Date of Birth: 21 May 1984
Profession: TAGA HILA NG BARKO....
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Gym workout, mountain trekking,

Postby hauteegirl » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:10 am

Have you seen NDE videos or testaments on Youtube? NDE = NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES. There are atheists converted into christianity after experiencing Near Death Experiences. Watch the movie Heaven is for Real. An 8 year old girl painted the face of Jesus. Imagine an 8 year girl painted this good. Her atheist family converted to christianity in an instant. And to answer your question... YES!
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby hauteegirl » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:20 am

callmemike wrote:i do. faith is believing even without seeing; faith is praying fervently and constantly to God even when we do no absolutely and certainly know if our prayers will be answered.

i rose above those hard times i went through because my faith in God never wavered. while my auntie whom i took care of was bedridden, the owner of the house we used to live in told us to vacate their house. with God's divine intervention and with my mother's effort to beg the owner that we'd stay there only until my auntie's alive, he agreed. it was very painful to see my auntie die. i was there beside her crying and praying. my heart continues to grieve until now and as i am typing this, tears are welling up my eyes. i am just so good at suppressing my feelings or else i would have cried rivers of tears each single time i remember my auntie and how much she loved me and i hope i was able to repay her kindness to me. it also broke my heart to see her inside the embalming room and inside her coffin. during her wake in a funeral chapel, where i slept gave me discomfort. not only was my back aching, not only was my heart mourning, my mind was troubled, too. i had to vacate the house and where to place all our things was bugging me. it was also excruciatingly painful to see the first time and the succeeding times my auntie's no longer there in her bed. i really felt the void she left and the house was so silent and lonely. climbing upstairs, i remember calling out her name like i used to when she was still alive.

We all have stories in every one of us and they're unique. I simply can understand your frustrations, pain, sorrow. I have also lost loved ones and been mourning for years. First year was the most difficult time as you will always remember everything. It feels like time had stopped or time should stop or it's the end of the world and it's time to change. You became spiritual. Material things seemed meaningless. We always have different ways of hiding sadness but when you're alone that's when it gets you. I happened to watch Kim Russo's, "The Haunting of". It is there I realized that even if my loved ones are dead they're still aware of what's going on in the physical world. Spirits even know the name of your new pets, your next celebrations, birthdays etc. So, I still to cont. to talk to my loved ones even if they're not around anymore coz they actually hear you.
hauteegirl

Postby hauteegirl » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:25 am

NDE = Near Death Experience

DONATED HIS 150MILLION AFTER VISITING HEAVEN AND HELL

[youtube]wXmALH5eS9k[/youtube]
hauteegirl

Postby hauteegirl » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:34 am

Ian McCormack - an Atheist - Dead on Morgue Slab - Goes to Hell, then to Heaven and Back!!

[youtube]59mRZ1Vj8ZU[/youtube]
hauteegirl

Postby hauteegirl » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:36 am

SHOCKING Testimony of Heaven, Hell and Angels by Nigerian Pastor!

[youtube]H05DAzFQd2Y[/youtube]
hauteegirl

Postby callmemike » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:24 am

hauteegirl wrote:
callmemike wrote:i do. faith is believing even without seeing; faith is praying fervently and constantly to God even when we do no absolutely and certainly know if our prayers will be answered.

We all have stories in every one of us and they're unique. I simply can understand your frustrations, pain, sorrow. I have also lost loved ones and been mourning for years. First year was the most difficult time as you will always remember everything. It feels like time had stopped or time should stop or it's the end of the world and it's time to change. You became spiritual. Material things seemed meaningless. We always have different ways of hiding sadness but when you're alone that's when it gets you. I happened to watch Kim Russo's, "The Haunting of". It is there I realized that even if my loved ones are dead they're still aware of what's going on in the physical world. Spirits even know the name of your new pets, your next celebrations, birthdays etc. So, I still to cont. to talk to my loved ones even if they're not around anymore coz they actually hear you.

thank you. i didn't know you quoted me. it's very refreshing to see you calm. i agree with everything you've written.

You became spiritual.

---very true. people have different ways coping with trials and i see a lot of people whine, complain or throw tantrums. even before my auntie died, i was already prayerful. seldom i would sleep without saying my prayers. i may not have heard Mass in a very long time but i have been nurturing my relationship with Him by talking to Him a lot in a day, especially before i close my eyes to sleep.

Material things seemed meaningless.

----very true. i have long realized that material things and financial wealth do not make a person truly happy. they can only give you comfort and pleasure which can be so fleeting or short-lived. i remember my professor in English 1 telling us that we shouldn't aim to be rich but we should aim to be happy. in my belief, the best way to achieve happiness is to build a relationship with God because the joy we find in Him is something more lasting because it emanates from within.

We always have different ways of hiding sadness but when you're alone that's when it gets you.

very true. you can't pour your heart out on your family and friends each single time you feel sad because there are times they aren't willing to lend their ears. they will soon grow tired hearing your story all over again. one of the most difficult feelings we have to deal with is grief and it becomes even harder to cope with during our moments of solitude. sadder you will be when you hear songs with haunting lyrics and melody or see things or places you associate with your departed loved ones.

It is there I realized that even if my loved ones are dead they're still aware of what's going on in the physical world. Spirits even know the name of your new pets, your next celebrations, birthdays etc. So, I still to cont. to talk to my loved ones even if they're not around anymore coz they actually hear you.

i just learned this from you. even before i've read this from you, i have seen myself utter "i love you, auntie. i will always love you, auntie". i will do this more often bearing in mind what you've shared with us.

by the way, before typing this, i saw that you posted videos here. i will download them later.

i believe in spirits. i believe that human beings have souls. when my auntie was dying, i remember seeing her open her mouth, utter a word softly and raising her arm. much later, i heard her clearly said "mama". it really makes me cry when memories of me seeing her die come to my mind.
Last edited by callmemike on Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
callmemike

Postby hauteegirl » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:12 am

callmemike wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:

thank you. i didn't know you quoted me. it's very refreshing to see you calm. i agree with everything you've written.

You became spiritual.

---very true. people have different ways coping with trials and i see a lot of people whine, complain or throw tantrums. even before my auntie died, i was already prayerful. seldom i would sleep without saying my prayers. i may not have heard Mass in a very long time but i have been nurturing my relationship with Him by talking to Him a lot in a day, especially before i close my eyes to sleep.

----very true. i have long realized that material things and financial wealth do not make a person truly happy. they can only give you comfort and pleasure which can be so fleeting or short-lived. i remember my professor in English 1 telling us that we shouldn't aim to be rich but we should aim to be happy. in my belief, the best way to achieve happiness is to build a relationship with God because the joy we find in Him is something more lasting because it emanates from within.

We always have different ways of hiding sadness but when you're alone that's when it gets you.

very true. you can't pour you heart out on your family and friends each single time you feel sad because there are times they aren't willing to lend their ears. they will soon grow tired hearing your story all over again. one of the most difficult feelings we have to deal with is grief and it become even harder to cope with during our moments of solitude. sadder you will be when you hear songs with haunting lyrics and melody or see things or places you associate with you departed loved ones.

It is there I realized that even if my loved ones are dead they're still aware of what's going on in the physical world. Spirits even know the name of your new pets, your next celebrations, birthdays etc. So, I still to cont. to talk to my loved ones even if they're not around anymore coz they actually hear you.

i just learned this from you. even before i've read this from you, i have seen myself utter "i love you, auntie. i will always love you, auntie". i will do this more often bearing in mind what you've shared with us.

by the way, before typing this, i saw that you posted videos here. i will download them later.

i believe in spirits. i believe that human beings have souls. when my auntie was dying, i remember seeing her open her mouth, utter a word softly and raising her arm. much later, i heard her clearly said "mama". it really makes me cry when memories of me seeing her die come to my mind.

Just watching that korean pastor's video (posted above) made me realized that what ive done is not even enough to enter heaven. what about you? i already have watched possibly 20 NDE videos on youtube and they seemed to connect everything and it's like saying that it is real. Heaven is for real. Watch Heaven is for real online in www.g2g.fm it's available. I watch this celebrity psychic Kim Russo, "The haunting of". You can watch the whole series @ www.watchseries.LT Becareful tho coz if you have windows it maybe susceptible to viruses. I have apple so im not worried. Kim Russo is the best psychic ive seen on tv. amazing. it made me realized that my loved ones are still here and aware of what's going on, past, present and future. Don't you wonder that people around you die one by one? and you wonder who's next? Don't you wonder why people who took care of theirselves living a healthy lives still die earlier than those people who abused their own selves? or wealthy people that had better food in their stomach die early than those poor people who almost had nothing to eat? Life indeed is mysterious. Let's pray for those unbelievers.
hauteegirl

Postby callmemike » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:42 am

hauteegirl wrote:
callmemike wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:

You became spiritual.

very true. you can't pour you heart out on your family and friends each single time you feel sad because there are times they aren't willing to lend their ears. they will soon grow tired hearing your story all over again. one of the most difficult feelings we have to deal with is grief and it become even harder to cope with during our moments of solitude. sadder you will be when you hear songs with haunting lyrics and melody or see things or places you associate with you departed loved ones.

Just watching that korean pastor's video (posted above) made me realized that what ive done is not even enough to enter heaven. what about you? i already have watched possibly 20 NDE videos on youtube and they seemed to connect everything and it's like saying that it is real. Heaven is for real. Watch Heaven is for real online in http://www.g2g.fm it's available. I watch this celebrity psychic Kim Russo, "The haunting of". You can watch the whole series @ http://www.watchseries.LT Becareful tho coz if you have windows it maybe susceptible to viruses. I have apple so im not worried. Kim Russo is the best psychic ive seen on tv. amazing. it made me realized that my loved ones are still here and aware of what's going on, past, present and future. Don't you wonder that people around you die one by one? and you wonder who's next? Don't you wonder why people who took care of theirselves living a healthy lives still die earlier than those people who abused their own selves? or wealthy people that had better food in their stomach die early than those poor people who almost had nothing to eat? Life indeed is mysterious. Let's pray for those unbelievers.

the videos that you posted here which i will be downloading later will be the first two videos i will ever watch in my life.

yeah, if we want to enter heaven, we'll just have to do acts of compassion, ask for forgiveness, avoid violating God's commandments, pray a lot everyday. we can't achieve it overnight. we need to have the drive to do what is always righteous every single day of our lives.
callmemike

Postby prion2ax » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:56 am

Why explain a mystery with an even bigger mystery? We place God as the first mover as we can not explain (at this time ) how the universe started. One wonders what this prime mover ( if he ever exists) what he was doing before he decided to create the universe.
prion2ax

Real Life Name/Nick: Prion
Profession: doctor
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: fashion, music, literature

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality