Those who curse My prophets, curse Me

Those who curse My prophets, curse Me

Postby Perky555 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:20 pm

WWW.THEWARNINGSECONDCOMING.COM

Those who curse My Prophets, curse Me.
Tuesday, September 9th, 2014 @ 17:00

My dearly beloved daughter, My Heart heaves with great sadness at this time. There are those amongst you, who having embraced My Word, given through these holy Messages, because of My Love and Compassion, have betrayed Me in the most cruel way. This betrayal is no different to that which was inflicted upon Me during My Time on earth.

The seeds of doubt are being implanted in others by those who have been led into error, because of the lies and hatred, which the evil one has placed in their hearts. He, who hates Me, will continue to incite hatred against Me by infesting some of those involved with this, and other missions from Heaven, to save souls. He will lie and cast aspersions upon My chosen ones, so that he can turn souls away from Me. To those who turn their backs on Me, know that your betrayal cuts My Heart in two. Know that what you do against Me is your own business, because your free will is your own. But when you use your influence to take souls away from Me, I will hold you personally responsible for each and every soul you manage to take away from My Great Mercy. Woe to the man who incites hatred against Me, Jesus Christ, when My only desire is to take, with Me, every child of God.

I come to envelop souls into My Mercy and if you create obstacles, spread lies and cause others to despise My prophets, then I will punish you severely, for this is one of the greatest sins against God. When you deliberately try to interfere with My Plan of Salvation, I will call you before Me on the last day, and you will be held accountable for the sin of depriving Me of those souls who have been lost to the evil one, because of your actions. And, when you declare that the Word of God comes from the spirit of evil, I will never forgive you for this wickedness. Silence. Do not commit this grave offence against God. If you no longer accept My Mission, then walk away with dignity and do not utter one word. Your silence will save you. If you utter evil against Me, I will cast you into the wilderness and you will never be part of My Kingdom.

My Heart is broken but My Resolve is not. Fear not your error, but the Wrath of God, for those who curse My Prophets, curse Me.

Jesus Christ

The Son of Man

On eucharistic reception and adoration:"... It is through presenting yourself that the keys to the Eternal Kingdom will be yours," says Jesus Christ.
Perky555
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Perky M
Date of Birth: 28 Aug 1961
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Blogger for Christ
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: blogging
Message: Most United Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Guide Us and Protect Us Always !

Return to Religion & Spirituality