*****PINK HAIR STYLE****

*****PINK HAIR STYLE****

Postby ASGARD » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:00 am

>-) PINK HAIR STYLE >-)

A fashion model María Gabriella Isler, who stands 1.79 m (5 ft 10 1⁄2 in), competed as Miss Guárico, one of 24 finalists in her country's national beauty pageant Miss Venezuela 2012, held on August 30, 2012 in Caracas, where she obtained the Miss Elegance award and became the ninth Miss Venezuela winner from Guárico, following Ly Jonaitis in 2006. >:P

Gaby Isler will represent Venezuela in the Miss Universe pageant 2013 in Moscow (Russia).

GET THIS: approximately 65% of the world’s population has brown hair. Even less are the lucky few with red locks. But what of the pink haired population? They are a dying breed comprised of mermaids, 90s punks and Charlotte Free. In effort to raise awareness of this endangered species, we are taking a brief look at the history of rosy-haired beauties. Join us on a trip down memory lane as we get nostalgic over some iconic pink-haired moments in music, film and fashion.

1964 Pioneering the pink hair movement, a young SHIRLEY MacLAINE hit the silver screen in head-to-toe rose for the Academy Award nominated flick -What A Way To Go-. Her iconic look earned the film a nod for ‘Best Costumes’ spurring an onset of early adapters and magenta mane wannabes.

1978 The musical "Grease" featured some of the most iconic high school cliques of all time. The Pink Ladies rocked Rydell High as a schoolgirl crowd with an edgy attitude. Their male counterparts were The T-Birds, a gang of guys clad in black leather jackets. In contrast to T-Bird leather, the Pink Ladies sported stylish pink satin jackets. However, pink didn't exactly equate to dainty and delicate. This tough chick clique had a reputation for straying from the 1950s wholesome ideal. Embody the Pink Lady look for Halloween and nobody will mistake you for a squeaky clean OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN.

1984 Pre Confessions on a Dance Floor, Ray of Light, and even before her True Blue days, MADONNA paid her pink dues on the British television show Top of the Pops. The material girl sported an ultra pink wig while preforming “Like A Virgin”, marking an integral moment in the history of coral coifs.

1992 I feel as though DREW BARRYMORE’s character in Poison Ivy would appreciate this. As would Marilyn. Angie on the other hand doesn’t look so amused…

1998 A frequent ofender, KATE MOSS first tested the rose-coloured waters in 1998 as shot by the quintessential 90s lensman and Marc Jacob’s favourite, Juergen Teller.

1999s Ready to dial up the intensity, Moss went hot pink for the Versace runway.

Three years later, the bottle blush did the dye deed round trois in Harper’s Bazaar’s March 2001 issue shot by Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vindoodh Matadin.

2001 NICKI MINAJ - Even though she grosses me out just as much as she turns me on, she gets the nod. I may have heard Superbass enough times to make my ears bleed but at the end of the day she fails to drown out her coif with her music and so she makes the list.

2002 GWEN STEFANI put her spin on the trend à la braids in No Doubt‘s music video for “Ex-Girlfriend”. Sales in bindis and fluorescent pink hair dye increased exponentially.

2003 In the early 2000s, the hot hue went Hollywood, starring SCARLETT JOHANSSON alongside Bill Murray in -Lost In Translation-.
SCARLETT JOHANSSON tops so many "Sexiest Whatnots in Hollywood" lists that she does not quite have the pull to win this one since she is so much more appreciated for her other looks. Her pink wig look is great, too, although many would say it looks a bit more like costume-wear. The fact that some would think that she looks better without the pink, combined with the look being less well-known, makes her fall down the list a bit.

2004 In the opening scene of -CLOSER-, NATALIE PORTMAN and a young man named Larry (Jude Law) see each other for the first time from opposite sides of a street in London. One day, Larry runs into her accidentally at the strip club and realizes that he knows her, even though she is wearing a pink wig.

2006 Receiving great reviews, director Sofia Coppola went on to cast the trending colour in another of her films, the 2006 historical comedy-drama -Marie Antoinette-. Known for her outgraeous style and outlandish wigs, I’m sure the real Marie Antoinette would very much approve.

2007 Film starlette RACHEL McADAMS first joined the pink game in 2007 with subtle pink streaks.

2008 Sometimes we like her sometimes we don’t but her she pulls off pink hair better than anyone except Katy and Charlotte. I feel like she could wear this color for a long time without it getting old. Even better, LILY ALLEN manages to pull off this pink hairdo without reminding us that she is a pop star, or making it look like a stage-do. Lily should take notes.

2009 With only 20 years old CHARLOTTE FREE a top model has been called “the new Kate Moss” after taking the fashion world by storm just a couple of years ago. Despite being just 5’7 she is already a sought after runway model famous in Japan and making a splash here in a big way. Charlotte actually does pink hair even better than our list winner, but she doesn't have the uber superstar pull to carry her right to the very top yet. Still with dozens of high and low-fashion pink hairdo looks, her star is bound to rise even higher.

2010 ANGELINA JOLIE: The Life and Opinions of Maf the Dog, and of His Friend Marilyn Monroe follows Monroe's last two years through the eyes of her pet, Maf.

2011 KATY PERRY really knows how to rock out the pink hair, going for several different hair styles and shades. Whether it is on stage, in a music video, or just walking down the boulevard, she uses practically uses pink as a weapon against her admirers. I may be defenceless.

2012 LINDSAY LOHAN defies categorization just like Marilyn. She is an icon too, although not quite in the way she would want. That being said, she scares us way less than Britney, and she makes the list...sort of.

2013The newest member of team pink (and recently tattooed too!) HELEN MIRREN is unarguably the coolest golden gal on the red carpet. The 67-year old Academy Award winner proves that the rosy hue has no number.

ASGARD
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 20 Jan 1994
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Interior decorator
Hobbies/Interests: Universal History Classic Movies Performance Dance
Message: CONGRATULATIONS MISSOSOLOGY! your page is wonderful

Re: *****PINK HAIR STYLE****

Postby Jess Destiny » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:11 am

She look different and edgy haha! Them pink hair are so cute. Love it! LOL with nicki minaj's hair. :%)) :%))

7 Crowns in 5 years; 2 Miss International, 2 Miss Earth, 1 Miss Universe, 1 Miss World and 1 Miss Supranational.
Jess Destiny
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Maldits
Date of Birth: 24 Jan 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Psychologist / Law Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Analyzing Beauty Pageants

Postby kenhan » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:16 am

finally, she looked her age. . :)>- :)>-
that might be a crazy idea, but i think it will work for her
considering how she will be left out with just regular styling. .
kenhan
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 05 Jan 1989
Profession: Teaching
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: singing, talking

Postby aquaprin90 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:33 am

I think these pink color hairs will not suit on everyone and also its not easy to carry to carry such unique hairstyle... But I must say pink hairs really suits maria... :)
aquaprin90
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Priyanka
Date of Birth: 11 Jun 1990
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing on Internet

PINK HAIR STYLE

Postby Servicesfh » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:24 pm

i usually sport a hat...dont got much time or patience to worry about hair maintenance, when im not rockin the hat i wear my hair out cholo slicked back style, nice and trimmed up on the sidesbut not shaved with a thick head of hair on the top, chicks dig that whole look.
so i do it for them....plus slicked back hair looks clean and totally anti-social, which is just my style
Servicesfh
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Servicesfh
Date of Birth: 20 May 1930
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: missisilogu,info
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Football

Postby riaarora » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:27 am

Coloring hair is in new trend ..many people love to try experience with their hair. pink color in now new trend it's looks really pretty and gorgeous.Get more ideas about pink hair coloring style with our expert makeup advisor.

Take a look from here : http://vickymehra.com/
riaarora
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: riaarora
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1980
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: makeup artist
Hobbies/Interests: makeup

Postby riaarora » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:28 am

Coloring hair is in new trend ..many people love to try experience with their hair. pink color in now new trend it's looks really pretty and gorgeous.Get more ideas about pink hair coloring style with our expert makeup advisor.

Take a look from here : http://vickymehra.com/
riaarora
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: riaarora
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1980
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: makeup artist
Hobbies/Interests: makeup

Postby Brianfenia » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:35 am

For me look interesting :) I like colorful hair.
Brianfenia
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Brianfenia
Date of Birth: 29 Aug 1977
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Art Appraiser
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: skydiving

Return to Fashion Arena