Miss USA Top 20 Hot Picks

Miss USA Top 20 Hot Picks

Postby inghinyero » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:50 am

This is an underwhelming batch of beauties. But here's my list!
TOP 20 :)
NEW JERSEY
ARKANSAS
COLORADO
CONNECTICUT
TEXAS
NORTH DAKOTA
INDIANA
WISCONSIN

Top 12
OKLAHOMA. Oklahoma is probably one of the big disappointments in the preliminaries. I originally placed her at the Top 6 instead of Illinois, because she seems to be the best blonde out there. But, she lacks energy and she needs to let it flow a little bit. This girl can still make it, but Wisconsin’s out there to take a slot if she’s not ready.
NEBRASKA. Nebraska gets lost in the sea of girls from Massachusetts to Nevada. But, she’s definitely worth a slot in the Top 12. She’s really beautiful and she knows how to run the runway!
MONTANA. Montana ties Alabama with that very beautiful face which reminds me of Miss Texas USA 2013! This girl can potentially win if only she knows how to use her weapons! Her very angelic beauty and charming stance – that girl’s to die for. But, that remains uncovered as she doesn’t unleash the bubbly, positive side she actually has and might end up getting unnoticed.
NEW YORK. New York’s hype finishes after she walks the stage too quietly! That girl really is the bomb when it comes to facial beauty and that body is rocking as well! But her personality did not exude in her presentation. She will probably make it but she has to notch it up so she’ll be able to advance further into the competition.

Massachusetts
MASSACHUSETTS. I believe Massachusetts has a huge chance to upset any of the formidable six below, especially if Illinois and Nevada don’t do their job as expected.
TENNESSEE. For me, Tennessee is a wild card in terms of beauty. But her being overcooked might go against her! Tennessee is a facially and structurally, a model beauty – and that could go against her. Despite that, she’s still one of those girls who can blew you away!

Minnesota
MINNESOTA. I see the fire in Minnesota’s eyes and that girl reminds me of Zuleyka Rivera. She’s not the most beautiful facially, but she’s one of the three to five girls you’ll probably remember after watching the show! This girl might kill everyone’s chances, given good preparation and proper presentation. She’s queenly and regal.

For TOP 6 and Miss USA 2014.... check it out here:http://missosology.org/2014/06/08/top-picks-miss-usa-2014-predictions-who-will-succeed-erin-brady/

INGHINYERO ng BAYAN.
inghinyero
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Date of Birth: 31 Jan 1990
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: blogging

Return to USA