SCANDAL MISS MAURITIUS INTERNATIONAL ORG. WITH MRS OBEEGADOO

SCANDAL MISS MAURITIUS INTERNATIONAL ORG. WITH MRS OBEEGADOO

Postby Miss Universe 1000 B.C » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:48 pm

A HOT MESS!!!

MISS MAURITIUS INTERNATIONAL V/S MISS MAURITIUS WORLD...

ROUND ONE...FIGHT!!! >:)

MISS MAURITIUS INTERNATIONAL V/S NATIONAL DIRECTOR, MRS PRIMEROSE OBEEGADOO

ROUND TWO...FIGHT!!! >:)

FINISH HER!!! >:)

PRIMEROSE OBEEGADOO - MISS MAURITIUS NATIONAL DIRECTOR (THE WORST AND MOST WICKED NATIONAL DIRECTOR)

Mrs the old-fashioned, narrow-minded evil dictator hag has recently lost the franchise of Miss Universe >:) and now has only Miss World & Miss International left. I can call ALL ex Miss Mauritius Universe one by one for an individual interview to ask them what turmoil they have all undergone under this witch's dynasty. (If further proofs needed). All others remained silence just cos they didnt want problem BUT ALL OF THEM SUFFERED BELIEVE ME She mistreats the girls and dictates them as hell. No wonder why Mauritius never stepped as Top 10 finalist in Miss Universe and how she treats the girls and even steal their gifts offered by sponsors.

FATALITY!!! >:) (Scandal on local newspapers of Mauritius)

She tells how the Org didn't want to pay anything for her, and she had to pay almost everything herself, training, clothes, accessories etc...She even asked financial help from her brother to finally know she would not be participating.

EX MISS MAURITIUS WORLD 2013, NATHALIE LESAGE SPEAKS

Nathalie basically says how she supports Manjusha and explains how much she suffered by the tyranny of Mrs Obeegadoo with no rewards whatsoever, no training anything...for Mrs Obeegadoo IT'S PURE BUSINESS & MONEY!

EXAMPLE OF PUBLIC OPINION

Miss Mauritius Org is a HOT MESS!

I'll resume quickly what is happening. Miss Mauritius International 2016 (Manjusha Faugoo) got a clash with Miss World Mauritius 2016 (Veronique Rod) for having taken her pic while she was lying exhausted on the bed apparently having been ordered to be taken by the National Director of Miss World Mauritius. I got to know current Miss Mauritius International 2016 (Manjusha Faugoo) will finally not be sent to Miss International for stingy reasons for the National Director to save money as Danika Atchia (another candidate) will be closer to Japan during that period. SHE EVEN DARES CALLING MANJUSHA A "DERANGED AND MENTALLY UNFIT PERSON" AS AN EXCUSE. IF SO, HOW COME SHE DIDN'T SEE THAT BEFORE DURING CASTINGS & PRE ELIMINARY INTERVIEW? AND HOW DOES A MENTALLY UNFIT PERSON REACHES AS THE RUNNER UP OF A NATIONAL BEAUTY PAGEANT ANSWERING HER QUESTIONS SMARTLY? COMMON IT'S SO OBVIOUS 8-} Manjusha Faugoo told she is so heartbroken. She even left her job just to go to Japan and now being told she aint going anywhere. She was told by the National Director (below) "It's my pageant, I do whatever I want"

Internal scandals:
Khusboo Ramnawaj, Miss Mauritius Universe 2014 didn't go to Miss Universe 2015 because old hag told her to wear rags for Miss Universe, so cos she refused to wear those f*cked up dresses, she got dethroned her brutally and could not represent Mauritius in Miss Universe 2015.

She ruins Mauritius just for money that sponsors give her. She ruined Laetitia from making the Top 15 in Miss Universe 2011 cos of that dress.

ONCE ONE OF HER NATIONAL COSTUME WAS MADE OF REAL TOILET TISSUE PAPERS COMMENTED TO ME BY ONE OF THE MISS

LOOK AT THESE F*CKED UP NATIONAL COSTUMES WHICH REPRESENTS NOTHING OF MAURITIUS:

She has several tantrums and follies and one of them is she never pays many things of the girls. Ameeksha Dilchand (Miss International 2012) had to pay her own dress and she sometimes even dare telling the girls to pay their own plane tickets. Ameeksha needed to pay a lot of money from her own pocket to go to Japan in 2012, the Director didn't pay a single penny. She poorly trains girl, very poor training. She's still stuck in the 70's in her head. >:)

I'm so glad she lost the Miss Universe franchise. I pray she loses Miss World & Miss International franchise too. She has shamed the country for 40 years, NOT EVEN A SINGLE WINNER despite some had potentials cos she was too stingy about her money to train and pay good stuffs for her girls. She even steals gifts and prizes supposed to be given to candidates, cheap cheap cheap!!! FINALLY JUSTICE & KARMA CAUGHT HER AFTER 40 YRS! >:)

MANJUSHA: CASSE ÇA VIER PITIN LÀ SO LIKI MO SER!!! >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) JUSTICE WILL BE MADE À MORT!!! >:) >:) >:) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

TO HER SECRETARIES SPIES & BITCHES READING THIS POST TELL HER: BE WARNED THE MISS WORLD & MISS INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE TOO WILL BE SNATCHED FROM HER SOON. >:) SHE'S OLD & EXHAUSTED, TELL HER ITS TIME NOW TO JUST RETIRE & DIE!!!

PS: Ameeksha Dilchand's report in 2014

Link: http://www.missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=219358

AmeekshaDilchand wrote:

Bonsoir :-*
How are you guys keeping? Busy checking dem’ chicks out eh? Ha-ha! You naughty lot.

Dude, a friend of mine called Kentish, just sent me a link to the thread of Miss Bahamas speaking about Miss Universe – I would like to make a few things clear further below, as you read. I know you hate reading long essays; I will try to limit myself to the important parts here.

First and foremost, the report was written and sent to the Miss Mauritius National Organization. This happens, we go to an international contest, and then after the contest, we write an in-depth report, albeit positive or negative, we send it to the organization. The aim of the report is to let the successors know of what is waiting for them in the respective contests. This was in no way meant to be on a blog/website of any sort.

Now, let’s begin on a personal level, let us say I was unlucky not to have any advice from my predecessors, why? No, it’s not because they didn’t want to, it’s because circumstances were such that they couldn’t. While I was getting ready for Miss Universe, my darling Laetitia got married, how in the world can I disturb her fairytale moment just to learn a few things? On the other hand, Dalysha was living the most incredible moment of her life, pregnancy and child birth, No no way I ruin that blissful moment for this. Anais, is in India, busy lovely chick. I am left alone with my Organisation, who helps me climb the staircase for the International Pageant. I am unaware of what is an International contest, what happens there, what goes on.. I was only made aware that we will be very tired. I’m like.. ‘Dude psh I played football in the national team, im never going to be tired.’’

Then comes the preparation, which you already know, NO PREPARATION. I didn’t have a catwalk guru, fashion stylist, nothing. Dude not even a makeup artist. Well Shalini (Miss World Mauritius) and myself, learnt a lot from each other. I was helped by Hans, who omg what an adorable little fellow, with a few advices here and there and I met him once at a Restaurant deck for 40-45 minutes to show me if I happen to use the sarong, well what happens. Genuine heart came home prior to my departure for Miss Universe and help me pack.

So, here I am, READY for Miss Universe. End of conversation.

Uh oh, Now, Out of nowhere, I hear that I have to go to Miss International. I am like :/ are you serious. ‘’Yes I am & You are flying in 8 days’’.. I go ‘’Holy Jesus!’’.. Doesn’t matter, I said to myself.. ‘’Boy, this is an opportunity given to only 90 women worldwide!’’, I packed up my luggage with what I could afford buying ( You guys know that we are handed over a national costume, one pair of shoes, 1 evening gown and 1 cocktail dress).. the rest, I buy, I borrow, then again we don’t have girls standing over 1m76 in this country, so hard to get dresses that fit you. Doesn’t matter- leave for Miss International. HEAVEN!
What an adorable experience, I will never forget that, never… Being awarded Miss Congeniality in an International pageant it is like, Ameeksha is winning omg- not the beauty queen, but me. Cos I have been real from Day 1. Perfecto! I remember jumping around in the makeup room and all the girls hugged me.. aaah, if any of the girls from Miss International 2012 is reading this : ‘’Dudette I love you too!’’

I come back home, I write my report about Miss International (obviously there are more positive points than negative- I write everything down) and to the greatest surprise of my life, I realize that the negative points are not being told to Diya and Nathalie. We had a meeting and I was asked to only tell about the positive points and not the negative points because it ‘’ might scare the girls’’. Well, I said, ‘’maybe they will be actually.’'- I thought.

Fast forward, now I know I have 3 weeks before I leave for Miss Universe. Perfecto! Let me get ready- wait ,get ready how? Miss Universe hmm is about a swimsuit round, ok, an evening gown round, ok, oh yes national costume round, ok, interview( Im super smart haha I am aware of that- So I didn’t have to worry). Ok that was Miss Universe for me. Then Hans, send me a message .. ‘’Dilchand, omg omg , you have to go in front of the judges one by one in bikini.’’ – ‘’Ok perfect thank you matey!’’..
ok end of conversation, thank you!
I look at past miss universe videos- woohooo they go out, they have fun, they take pictures, they burn the catwalks. Gorgeous! This was my learning session about Miss Universe. I love Venus Raj & Yendi Phillips- the best catwalk according to me, I think I have a thing for hips, that’s why.

At the same time, Diya leaves the country for Miss Tourism Queen International , good luck Diya and after three days I leave for Miss Universe. AH! 30 HOURS OF FLIGHT.
wooohooo vegas baby! Vegas!!! AND THEN???? You read the report!! =O/

I was appalled, shocked and heartbroken. Not because I was there to become Miss Universe. I had learnt and gain so much maturity from Miss International that I thought that I had learnt enough- but God, it was miles and miles of difference. I asked myself.. ‘’ well, how about the truth was hidden to me too, what if they didn’t want to ‘scare’ me that is why they didn’t tell me. ‘’ Ameeksha is now angry and devastated. I felt lied to and betrayed. Because my organization knew about everything that happens at Miss Universe, why wasn’t I told about it? Why did they not let me know? Atleast even if I am not as Goddess as the rest, atleast my ever so bubbly personality wouldn’t have turned into a cauchemar every night. Here, I would have been emotionally and mentally prepared for it. Guys, I am made of steel when it comes to handling situations, ahan, I am telling you.

I explained why I couldn’t be bothered about Miss Universe, at Miss Universe. My anger was not because I didn’t place, No. It is because I didn’t know how the contest was going to happen. If Miss Universe is meant to be like this, then this is it, this is Miss Universe, the grandeur and wow pageants of all, how fortunate to be here yes but standing there like a moron and not knowing what is going on is ridiculously the worst thing that can happen to you.

Just imagine, Miss Universe is just MISS UNIVERSE man, wow. Being there is a blessing, is something only 80-90 girls get to live every year. But why did they not tell the truth to me? Now, you will tell me my organization didn’t receive any report from any ex-misses? I could have read it no? NOOOO, I wasn’t even allowed to smell the A-4 paper.
I came back home in my superb economy flight and my flippin’ swollen foot. From 4’C to 33’C in December baby, I wrote my report.
Then I realized why my report has to be real and be the TRUTH- I do not want any young girl, my successors to be victims of fakeness and dreamcastles. We are in 2013, we cannot expect a young lady to perform amazing well when she flippin’ doesn’t know what to do.

I wrote the report, I sent to my organization. I felt that it wasn’t right- I sent the report to Diya and to Nathalie as well. I do not know much about Miss World, I don’t know if it’s the same. They had to know what is going on and what to expect, so that they go there, well prepared, physically and mentally. MENTALLY. But I felt right to send this to the people who are going to be there for the next generation of Miss Mauritius , Hans, Miss Universe 1000 B.C- Granny ( who happens to be an ex- colleague of mine at the Radio Station btw) and Nevin. They had to know, because I know these were the people who were going to tell the truth to people.

I do not understand why people lie, why hide. If you have the audacity to think that something is wrong, SAY IT. If you feel that this might not be right for you, SAY IT. It’s the fundamental human rights. No one forced me to come on this blog and write all this, but I had to, because this was going nowhere. Only people who turn everything their way, because they felt that they had to.
Guys, Miss Universe is a dream- being there was a dream. What was shattering was not receiving the correct guidance. That’s it! Hence the real report where you couldn’t hide anything or conceal the truth.

No, no one is a sore loser. Easy to say. Dude, you are not there you don’t know. Baby, why are YOU behind a screen and I can write about Miss Universe. It’s because each one of you is living or at least trying to live an event through someone else. Stand up darling, go do what your heart tells you, it is always right! Look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself, ‘’ Ima rock this flippin thing and make my dream come true.’’

I love you all. & my sincere condolences to all the affected families from the Philippines. Janine & Nicole are the best chicks I have came across :">
If you need a hug, I am there. Big kisses and stay safe. Until some very time soon, Happy Holidays motherf’kers, haha I love you! :D/ :-* :-*

Ameeksha Devi Dilchand
Miss Mauritius 2011
Miss International Mauritius 2012
Miss International Friendship 2012
Miss Universe Mauritius 2012.

Miss Universe 1000 B.C
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Real Life Name/Nick: SHAYNAH MARÍA HERRERA
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1924
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: GODDESS OF BEAUTY
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, Magic, Divination, Occultism, Mysticism

Re: SCANDAL:MISS MAURITIUS INTERNATIONAL VS MISS MAURITIUS W

Postby ManMeat » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:36 pm

I feel great when old ass narrow minded national pageant is falling down :%))
That was what I felt when my country's old fashioned national pageant lost the Miss Universe franchise =;))
My FORMER national pageant was like dictator's kingdom.
Full of corruption, plain bitches kept won and I'm tired of this!

Btw, I'm so sorry for Manjusha.
She shouldn't be treated like this by that old hag and evil MWM 2016.

Pageant should be fair but this kind of ND ruins pageantry.
I'm not gonna let this kind of dictators to manage the pageant.
I'm gonna bash this kind of dictators to death!
ManMeat
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: I'm better than you
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: I'm gonna mention your dirty ass double standards

Postby unbreakable » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:55 pm

someoe needs to slap PRIMEROSE AVOCADO's Ass >:)
unbreakable
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: (-_-)
Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1993
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: SDSDAD
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Piano

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:37 am

Sorry but does the girl Veronique has any common sense? Why would someone take a picture of someone else sleeping. There is certainly bad intentions behind this.
Nina Cleopatra
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby Shizuma974 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:30 am

Damn! Between that and MEIO org, Mauritius is in a dark place. That sadden me a lot. =(( =(( =((

I wish those 2 orgs would fall and dream about Ameeksha grabbing all those franchises. [-O< I know she would do wonders!
Shizuma974

Date of Birth: 12 May 1986
Profession: None
Hobbies/Interests: Japanese culture
1st RU Missosology Quiz 2013
4th RU Missosology Universe 2013

Postby dimavolyn » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:00 am

something strange is happening this year with competitions. leap year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yoAVkGLnT8
dimavolyn
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: dmitriy
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1993
Profession: restoraunt
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: meet new people

Postby mister_egzotica » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:27 am

ManMeat wrote:
That was what I felt when my country's old fashioned national pageant lost the Miss Universe franchise =;))

Yet Park Jeong-Ah is the same narrow-minded old-fashioned nationalist hag 8-} I will bash that ignorant bish to death :%)) >:)
mister_egzotica
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 02 Dec 1917
Profession: *******
Hobbies/Interests: *******

Re: SCANDAL:MISS MAURITIUS INTERNATIONAL VS NATIONAL DIRECTO

Postby IanC062 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:42 am

When a national organisation is in turmoil, it is the duty of the international organisation to oversee the issues and decide if this licenceholder is portraying themselves well.

If it is this badly run, they should lose their licence.

I wish all badly run national pageants would lose their licence. >:)
IanC062

Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1991
Profession: Recruitment Consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Films, music, reading, video games, running

Re: SCANDAL IN MISS MAURITIUS WORLD/INT ORG (MRS OBEEGADOO)

Postby Atomik » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:59 pm

Anybody who's name is PRIMEROSE OBEEGADOO and is offensive-looking like this lady should be ban from directing a beauty pageant anywhere! X(
Atomik

Real Life Name/Nick: calussurf
Date of Birth: 28 Mar 1990
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Lesbian
Hobbies/Interests: Lesbic stuff
Message: LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESB

Re: SCANDAL:MISS MAURITIUS INTERNATIONAL VS NATIONAL DIRECTO

Postby Shizuma974 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:27 pm

IanC062 wrote:
When a national organisation is in turmoil, it is the duty of the international organisation to oversee the issues and decide if this licenceholder is portraying themselves well.

If it is this badly run, they should lose their licence.

I wish all badly run national pageants would lose their licence. >:)

Amen to that!

Unfortunately, we all know that money is more important than values. If they don't lost money in the process, the international orgs will not take any action in those kind of affairs.
Shizuma974

Date of Birth: 12 May 1986
Profession: None
Hobbies/Interests: Japanese culture
1st RU Missosology Quiz 2013
4th RU Missosology Universe 2013

Postby ManMeat » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:12 pm

mister_egzotica wrote:
ManMeat wrote:

Yet Park Jeong-Ah is the same narrow-minded old-fashioned nationalist hag 8-} I will bash that ignorant bish to death :%)) >:)

You and I have something common.
We loves Catharina.

But how many times I have to explain to you?
She was just sick of MKO just like me.
She didn't said "I hate Catharina." She don't hate Catharina. She hates MKO.
Catharina was MKO's girl, and Mrs Park's legal battle with MKO wasn't over at that time.

And I would visit MUKO/MWKO at Sep 7.
Now I'm preparing tons of questions.
I would ask what was her purpose of Mrs Park's comment about Catharina.
Maybe me and she has different point of view about Catharina.

Catharina crowned Miss Earth Fire 2013, entered Top 20 of MW 2015,
Catharina performed Taekwondo at Rio Olympics,
And her entire reign wasn't easy but she was one of a most luckiest beauty queen ever.

MKO did shyt on Catharina.
They discriminates foreign contestants.
She cried and cried.

I need my country's first Big 5 pageant crown.
And Catharina's reign was happily over, you should move on too.
Catharina didn't give a f**k, I don't give a f**k, and now it's your turn to not to give a f**k.
Past is the past.

Besides, this thread isn't about Catharina, more like irrelevant issue.
We should talk about Maritious pageant in this threads.

JUSTICE FOR MANJUSHA and MAURITIUS NATIONAL PAGEANT
these are this thread's subject!

ManMeat

Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Profession: I'm better than you
Hobbies/Interests: I'm gonna mention your dirty ass double standards

DON'T FORGET AMEEKSHA'S REPORT IN 2014

Postby Miss Universe 1000 B.C » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:40 am

PS: Ameeksha Dilchand's report in 2014

Link: http://www.missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=219358

AmeekshaDilchand wrote:

Bonsoir :-*
How are you guys keeping? Busy checking dem’ chicks out eh? Ha-ha! You naughty lot.

Dude, a friend of mine called Kentish, just sent me a link to the thread of Miss Bahamas speaking about Miss Universe – I would like to make a few things clear further below, as you read. I know you hate reading long essays; I will try to limit myself to the important parts here.

First and foremost, the report was written and sent to the Miss Mauritius National Organization. This happens, we go to an international contest, and then after the contest, we write an in-depth report, albeit positive or negative, we send it to the organization. The aim of the report is to let the successors know of what is waiting for them in the respective contests. This was in no way meant to be on a blog/website of any sort.

Now, let’s begin on a personal level, let us say I was unlucky not to have any advice from my predecessors, why? No, it’s not because they didn’t want to, it’s because circumstances were such that they couldn’t. While I was getting ready for Miss Universe, my darling Laetitia got married, how in the world can I disturb her fairytale moment just to learn a few things? On the other hand, Dalysha was living the most incredible moment of her life, pregnancy and child birth, No no way I ruin that blissful moment for this. Anais, is in India, busy lovely chick. I am left alone with my Organisation, who helps me climb the staircase for the International Pageant. I am unaware of what is an International contest, what happens there, what goes on.. I was only made aware that we will be very tired. I’m like.. ‘Dude psh I played football in the national team, im never going to be tired.’’

Then comes the preparation, which you already know, NO PREPARATION. I didn’t have a catwalk guru, fashion stylist, nothing. Dude not even a makeup artist. Well Shalini (Miss World Mauritius) and myself, learnt a lot from each other. I was helped by Hans, who omg what an adorable little fellow, with a few advices here and there and I met him once at a Restaurant deck for 40-45 minutes to show me if I happen to use the sarong, well what happens. Genuine heart came home prior to my departure for Miss Universe and help me pack.

So, here I am, READY for Miss Universe. End of conversation.

Uh oh, Now, Out of nowhere, I hear that I have to go to Miss International. I am like :/ are you serious. ‘’Yes I am & You are flying in 8 days’’.. I go ‘’Holy Jesus!’’.. Doesn’t matter, I said to myself.. ‘’Boy, this is an opportunity given to only 90 women worldwide!’’, I packed up my luggage with what I could afford buying ( You guys know that we are handed over a national costume, one pair of shoes, 1 evening gown and 1 cocktail dress).. the rest, I buy, I borrow, then again we don’t have girls standing over 1m76 in this country, so hard to get dresses that fit you. Doesn’t matter- leave for Miss International. HEAVEN!
What an adorable experience, I will never forget that, never… Being awarded Miss Congeniality in an International pageant it is like, Ameeksha is winning omg- not the beauty queen, but me. Cos I have been real from Day 1. Perfecto! I remember jumping around in the makeup room and all the girls hugged me.. aaah, if any of the girls from Miss International 2012 is reading this : ‘’Dudette I love you too!’’

I come back home, I write my report about Miss International (obviously there are more positive points than negative- I write everything down) and to the greatest surprise of my life, I realize that the negative points are not being told to Diya and Nathalie. We had a meeting and I was asked to only tell about the positive points and not the negative points because it ‘’ might scare the girls’’. Well, I said, ‘’maybe they will be actually.’'- I thought.

Fast forward, now I know I have 3 weeks before I leave for Miss Universe. Perfecto! Let me get ready- wait ,get ready how? Miss Universe hmm is about a swimsuit round, ok, an evening gown round, ok, oh yes national costume round, ok, interview( Im super smart haha I am aware of that- So I didn’t have to worry). Ok that was Miss Universe for me. Then Hans, send me a message .. ‘’Dilchand, omg omg , you have to go in front of the judges one by one in bikini.’’ – ‘’Ok perfect thank you matey!’’..
ok end of conversation, thank you!
I look at past miss universe videos- woohooo they go out, they have fun, they take pictures, they burn the catwalks. Gorgeous! This was my learning session about Miss Universe. I love Venus Raj & Yendi Phillips- the best catwalk according to me, I think I have a thing for hips, that’s why.

At the same time, Diya leaves the country for Miss Tourism Queen International , good luck Diya and after three days I leave for Miss Universe. AH! 30 HOURS OF FLIGHT.
wooohooo vegas baby! Vegas!!! AND THEN???? You read the report!! =O/

I was appalled, shocked and heartbroken. Not because I was there to become Miss Universe. I had learnt and gain so much maturity from Miss International that I thought that I had learnt enough- but God, it was miles and miles of difference. I asked myself.. ‘’ well, how about the truth was hidden to me too, what if they didn’t want to ‘scare’ me that is why they didn’t tell me. ‘’ Ameeksha is now angry and devastated. I felt lied to and betrayed. Because my organization knew about everything that happens at Miss Universe, why wasn’t I told about it? Why did they not let me know? Atleast even if I am not as Goddess as the rest, atleast my ever so bubbly personality wouldn’t have turned into a cauchemar every night. Here, I would have been emotionally and mentally prepared for it. Guys, I am made of steel when it comes to handling situations, ahan, I am telling you.

I explained why I couldn’t be bothered about Miss Universe, at Miss Universe. My anger was not because I didn’t place, No. It is because I didn’t know how the contest was going to happen. If Miss Universe is meant to be like this, then this is it, this is Miss Universe, the grandeur and wow pageants of all, how fortunate to be here yes but standing there like a moron and not knowing what is going on is ridiculously the worst thing that can happen to you.

Just imagine, Miss Universe is just MISS UNIVERSE man, wow. Being there is a blessing, is something only 80-90 girls get to live every year. But why did they not tell the truth to me? Now, you will tell me my organization didn’t receive any report from any ex-misses? I could have read it no? NOOOO, I wasn’t even allowed to smell the A-4 paper.
I came back home in my superb economy flight and my flippin’ swollen foot. From 4’C to 33’C in December baby, I wrote my report.
Then I realized why my report has to be real and be the TRUTH- I do not want any young girl, my successors to be victims of fakeness and dreamcastles. We are in 2013, we cannot expect a young lady to perform amazing well when she flippin’ doesn’t know what to do.

I wrote the report, I sent to my organization. I felt that it wasn’t right- I sent the report to Diya and to Nathalie as well. I do not know much about Miss World, I don’t know if it’s the same. They had to know what is going on and what to expect, so that they go there, well prepared, physically and mentally. MENTALLY. But I felt right to send this to the people who are going to be there for the next generation of Miss Mauritius , Hans, Miss Universe 1000 B.C- Granny ( who happens to be an ex- colleague of mine at the Radio Station btw) and Nevin. They had to know, because I know these were the people who were going to tell the truth to people.

I do not understand why people lie, why hide. If you have the audacity to think that something is wrong, SAY IT. If you feel that this might not be right for you, SAY IT. It’s the fundamental human rights. No one forced me to come on this blog and write all this, but I had to, because this was going nowhere. Only people who turn everything their way, because they felt that they had to.
Guys, Miss Universe is a dream- being there was a dream. What was shattering was not receiving the correct guidance. That’s it! Hence the real report where you couldn’t hide anything or conceal the truth.

No, no one is a sore loser. Easy to say. Dude, you are not there you don’t know. Baby, why are YOU behind a screen and I can write about Miss Universe. It’s because each one of you is living or at least trying to live an event through someone else. Stand up darling, go do what your heart tells you, it is always right! Look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself, ‘’ Ima rock this flippin thing and make my dream come true.’’

I love you all. & my sincere condolences to all the affected families from the Philippines. Janine & Nicole are the best chicks I have came across :">
If you need a hug, I am there. Big kisses and stay safe. Until some very time soon, Happy Holidays motherf’kers, haha I love you! :D/ :-* :-*

Ameeksha Devi Dilchand
Miss Mauritius 2011
Miss International Mauritius 2012
Miss International Friendship 2012
Miss Universe Mauritius 2012.
Miss Universe 1000 B.C

Real Life Name/Nick: SHAYNAH MARÍA HERRERA
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1924
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: GODDESS OF BEAUTY
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, Magic, Divination, Occultism, Mysticism

Re: SCANDAL MISS MAURITIUS INTERNATIONAL ORG. WITH MRS OBEEG

Postby dimavolyn » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:27 pm

[youtube]51vQ2TW8zBQ[/youtube]