URGENT!!! GOD TOLD ME TO PASS YOU ALL THIS MESSAGE...

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

URGENT!!! GOD TOLD ME TO PASS YOU ALL THIS MESSAGE...

Postby Miss Universe 1000 B.C » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:54 pm

GOD IS A DAZZLING WHITE LIGHT!

I'VE BEEN TOLD TO PASS THE MESSAGE TO YOU ALL!!!

LISTEN ALL PLEASE...YOU'RE ALL TRAPPED IN A MATRIX ON EARTH!!! YOUR SOULS ARE TRAPPED HERE

YOUR PHYSICAL BODY IS NOT REAL AND JUST AN ILLUSION...WHEN U DIE IT WILL DECAY...YOU ARE A POINT OF LIGHT...

YOU ARE JUST A POINT OF LIGHT ENERGY (SOUL), YOU NEED TO REALIZE THAT!!!

ALL WHAT IS HAPPENING ON THIS EARTH IS JUST AN ILLUSION, LIKE A DREAM....YOU NEED TO WAKE UP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!

WE NEED TO GO BACK HOME NOW!!!

A MAJOR SHIFT WILL HAPPEN AS FROM 2025-2040

BE PREPARED!

START WAKING UP!!!

In the Bible it stated RESSURECTION. 'By the end many will WAKE UP FROM THEIR GRAVES' It doesnt mean your corps will reanimate or something like but rather YOU WILL GET BACK TO GOD-CONSCIOUSNESS AND REMEMBER WHO YOU REALLY ARE, THAT IS A SOUL A POINT OF LIGHT ENERGY AND NOT THIS PHYSICAL BODY.

WE NEED TO GET BACK HOME!!!!!

WAKE UP!!!

I NEEED TO RESCUE MAXIMUM OF YOU BEFORE IT HAPPENS...

THE REPTILIANS/ILLUMINATIS OR DEMONS OR WHATEVER YOU CALL THEM ARE LOSING GRIP ON HUMANITY....YOU HAVE BEEN SLAVED FOR YEARS WITHOUT KNOWING....You are trapped in the cycle of reincarnation on earth and worse your trapped soul keeps on recycling back on earth again and again without you even realizing and remembering your past lives.

THESE MAGIC MUSHROOMS WILL RESCUE YOU!!!

REPTILIANS/DEMONS ARE TRYING TO BAR MAGIC MUSHROOMS MAXIMUM COUNTRIES THEY CAN...

COS ALL COUNTRIES THAT LEGALIZE IT THEY KNOW THE SOULS WILL AWAKEN AND REMEMBER WHO THEY ARE ....

ORDER THIS AND TRY IT FOR YOURSELF
http://www.shayanashop.com/Magic_Psilocybe_Mushrooms/pd-2281-1024-pm14/Mexicana-Psilocybe_Tampanensis.aspx

Mexican magic mushrooms/truffles are the best. Mushrooms/Truffles have the same effect except mushrooms grow out while truffles grow underground.

CHECK LEGALITY OF MUSHROOM IN YOUR COUNTRY
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_psilocybin_mushrooms

IF MAGIC MUSHROOMS ARE ILLEGAL IN YOUR COUNTRY, BUY AND PLANT YOUR OWN MUSHROOMS KITT
http://www.shayanashop.com/Grow_Boxes_/pd-5275-1075-pm14/Mexican_All_In_One_Growkit-XS.aspx

This is NOT a joke. I am not 'high' or anything, I'm very SANE when I am telling you all this. ALL THIS IS REAL They have made it illegal in some countries but others not, if it was really harmful it wouldnt be legal in some countries. It's legal in Brazil, Spain & Czech Republic. Even in the video game Super Mario, it depicts how when he eats magic mushrooms, he becomes more powerful, all this is not hasard.

MAGIC MUSHROOMS MAKE YOU RECALL WHO YOU ARE AND CONNECT BACK WITH GOD....WE ARE ALL ONE AND UNITED IN PEACE AND LOVE...

THIS AMBIENCE OF HATE, VIOLENCE, JEALOUSY AND ALL NEGATIVITY NEEDS TO CEASE ON THIS PLANET...

PLEASE WHEREVER YOU ARE IN THE WORLD, IF YOU CAN ORDER THIS TO YOU HOME, THEN ORDER...

I TRIED IT PERSONALLY, YOU NEED TO TRY IT TOO! I was always spiritual since before practicing meditation but I was moving somehow slow, ever since I tried it, it gave a MASSIVE BOOST TO EXCELL TO GOD-CONSCIOUSNESS!!! Whatever you see there on the 'other side' is NOT HALLUCINATION. It's all REAL but happening on another dimension. Some people call it 'hallucinogen mushrooms' just to baffle your mind and make you think it's all false so you lose interest COS THEY WANT YOUR SOUL TO REMAIN TRAPPED ON EARTH IN IGNORANCE.

TRY IT FOR YOURSELF AND YOU WILL REALIZE YOU ARE SOUL TRAPPED ON EARTH AND WE NEED TO GO BACK HOME BEFORE EARTH SHIFTS

DRUGS ARE EVIL AND SPREADED BY DEMONS, THEY ARE TO HARM AND DESTROY MAXIMUM HUMAN SOULS WHERE AS MAGIC MUSHROOM IS NATURAL AND DIVINE WAY TO RETURN BACK TO GOD. What people try to find in drugs is in fact ESCAPE FROM THIS WORLD cos we do not belong here, we are all temporarily here trapped in this matrix.

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE YESTERDAY.
So yesterday just after eating the entire bag and drinking water, after half an hour I start giggling and laughing hysterically as I've never done in my entire life to the point I was almost suffocating! It was a tremendous joy and happiness that I never felt before. Everything was looking hilarious to me. A few mins later I see blazing white light starting to appear in front of me accompanied by presence of other divine beings (angels). The father(God) starts talking to me and told me to shed down the message to maximum of us. Like me there are many others on earth who have been sent to drink the poison of humanity and eradicate suffering. We are scattered all over the planet and sent to rescue you who is plunged in darkness and ignorance. There were also angels present and were helping me HEAL & DISSOLVED all my past traumas and repressed sadness, anger and all negative emotions. Right now I feel REBORN and ready to serve God at full force. I was an angel on earth here since the time of creation during the time when the angels were walking on earth. Due to abuse over the infant souls, a Universal Deluge was sent to CLEANSE the planet cos almost all of us were getting corrupt into vices and abusing of our powers over the weaker beings of God. Rebel angels were banished and sent to the lower realms. I too was a rebell but I did not rebell that much as others, that's why I was given a chance to reform among humans on earth and was not sent the lower realms. Those who rebelled seriously are down there to what you call hell. I've promised to God I will work on my ego and NOT to disconnect from the light and source again. Though the vices are very strong, it's my homework now to fight and control it and we all should fight again the vices trapping us (Lust, Attachment, Anger, Greed, Lethargy & Vanity).

THAT'S WHY I ALWAYS CLAIMED TO BE REINCARNATION OF A GODDESS, WELL IN FACT THE 'GODS' SPOKEN IN MYTHOLOGIES ARE THE SAME AS THE 'ANGELS' SPOKEN IN THE BIBLE.

AND IF YOU THINK I'M INSANE, CHECK MY PSYCHIC THREAD, THESE 'PSYCHIC & SPIRITUAL GIFTS OF CLAIRVOYANCE' I JUST GOT DIDN'T COME OUT OF NOWHERE, GOD BESTOWED IT BACK TO ME TO HELP HUMANITY AND CONVINCE ALL WHO LOST FAITH IN HIM THAT HE EXISTS AND IS REAL, YOU CAN'T JUST SEE HIM WITH YOUR PHYSICAL EYES COS HE RESIDES AND DWELLS IN THE 7TH DIMENSION, TO SEE HIM YOU NEED TO TAKE THE MAGIC MUSHROOMS.

AND I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO OPINIONATES THE SAME ABOUT MAGIC MUSHROOM...WATCH OTHERS!!!

[youtube]0FTjyADcrdg[/youtube]

[youtube]ln2y-SIn7Ok[/youtube]

[youtube]LNGAG9KQjUY[/youtube]

[youtube]Oa0q8GEIO1o[/youtube]

PEACE & LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!! WE ARE ALL ONE!!! >:D<

=====================================================================================================

DECODING: MANNA GOD FED HIS CHILDREN IN THE BIBLE ARE IN FACT MAGIC MUSHROOMS

OMG! A strong intuition was tell me to type 'mushroom' & 'bible' and look what appeared:

Manna From Heaven
by Steve Kubby

There are a great many people who would never consider the use of visionary plants to be a spiritual experience. These people believe that spiritual experiences must come directly from God and that the use of visionary plants goes against the teachings of the Bible. Contrary to this notion, the Bible never explicitly prohibits the use of visionary plants or potions. What you will find however, is many curious references to a spiritual food sent down from heaven by God, called manna.

The Bible never tells us exactly what manna was and where it came from, but there are many Old Testament passages which describe its physical qualities and conditions associated with its appearance. The Bible's first reference to manna is in the Book of Exodus as the children of Israel are fleeing from Egypt and following Moses into the wilderness. After six weeks of wandering, they began complaining to Moses that they are tired and hungry. What happens next is truly extraordinary:

Then said the LORD unto Moses, Behold, I will vain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law or no (16:4).

And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground (16:14). And when the children of Israel saw if, they said one to another It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the Lord hath given you to eat.

When I read this passage, I was struck by the fact that manna easily fits the description of psilocybe mushrooms. For one thing magic mushrooms are small and round, and since they sprout so rapidly they would seem to appear overnight, as if out of the sky. Also, anyone harvesting them would immediately notice that they turn blue where torn and had no roots, giving more reason to believe that the mushrooms were of celestial origin. Note that manna does not just fall from heaven, but instead it is described as coming with the frost and dew, during the wet seasons. These are the precise weather conditions for mushrooms to thrive. And finally, manna is described as a bread.

Although translations have obscured the intent of this passage, it seems to be a description of how to find and identify manna and distinguish it from other non-psychoactive (or possibly lethal) mushrooms. Look for the small round things which are like bread, come with the rain, and seem to have heavenly (bluish) coloring. Psilocybe mushrooms also sprout in tiny pin heads which branch out in all directions and bear a resemblance to hoar frost.

It is also interesting to note that Moses tells the children of Israel that manna comes directly from Heaven to test them on whether or not they will walk in God's law. Here is evidence that manna was endowed with unusual spiritual powers, like those of magic mushrooms. However, manna does not automatically confer spiritual power. Instead, it serves as a test. Magic mushrooms would provide visionary experiences that would certainly test all who ingested them. Moses also said that the manna is literally the "bread of the lord" which is remarkably similar to the literal Aztec name for psilocybe mushrooms, "flesh of the gods."

But how and why did the manna suddenly appear? Again referring to the Bible, it is clear that the children of Israel had journeyed to a land where there was dew in the morning. As a large, nomadic tribe, the Israelites brought a lot of cattle and sheep together in the area. That meant a great deal of manure. The change of climate from the arid lands of Egypt to the dewy climate of the wilderness created ideal conditions for the propagation and spread of psilocybe mushrooms in livestock dung.

In Exodus 12:19-20, we find more references to manna.

And Moses said, Let no man leave of it till the morning (16:19). Notwithstanding they harkened not unto Moses, but some of them left of it until the morning, and it bred worms and stank: and Moses was wroth with them (16:20). And they gathered it every morning, every man according to his eating. and when the sun waxed hot it melted...(16:21).

Anyone familiar with wild mushrooms knows that they go bad very quickly and shrivel up under the heat of the sun, exactly like manna.

It seems curious that Moses recognized the manna instantly when the children of Israel showed it to him. He knew that the manna would spoil if it was not picked and eaten in the morning. But how did Moses know about manna? Perhaps Moses knew about manna because he had already encountered the mushroom at the time he saw the burning bush. Referring to an earlier period of his life, we find that Moses:

...kept a flock of Jethro, his father in-law the priest of Midiam: and he led the flock to the back side of the desert, and came to the mountain of God, even to Horeb (3:1). And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed (3:2).

Had Moses eaten the sacred mushroom while camped at the mountain? Here again we can only speculate that manure from his flock and a change in climate had created the proper environment for the mushrooms to fruit. Perhaps Moses ingested the mushrooms purely by accident, or perhaps his father in law, who we know was also a priest, had introduced Moses to the mushroom. Archaeological evidence of psychedelic mushroom use in Biblical times is well documented by Terence McKenna, so it is reasonable to conclude that Moses could have had some experience with visionary mushrooms.1

Later, in Numbers 11:6-9, manna is again described in terms that are remarkably similar to magic mushrooms:

But now our soul is dried away: there is nothing at all, beside this manna, before our eyes. And the manna was as coriander seed, and the colour thereof as the colour of bdelliaum. And the people went about and gathered it, and ground it in mills, or beat it in a mortar and baked it in pans: and made cakes of it: and the taste of it was as the taste of fresh oil. And when the dew fell upon the camp in the night, the manna fell upon it.

Here we find manna described as before our eyes, having a neutral taste like fresh oil, and once again, the Bible mentions that manna appearing in the morning when the dew fell. The Old Testament even tells us what manna looks like, the manna was as coriander seed, and the colour thereof. When psilocybe mushrooms are dried, their range of colors is virtually identical to dried coriander seed. In both cases, with mushrooms and coriander seeds, we see great similarities in the texture, color, tones, contrasts and general visual appearance. The Children of Israel must have given great thought about how to transmit the appearance of manna so as to aid future generations who might encounter it. However, mushrooms were a mystery to the Hebrews and they were unable to predict where manna could be found. Little did they realize that the manure from their cattle was providing a means for the mushroom to find its way into their mountain campsites.

Notice that the manna was ground in mills or beat it in a mortar. That is odd because earlier we are told that manna was quite delicate and, then the sun wax hot, it melted. However, if manna was the psilocybe mushroom, then it was probably dried and then ground in order to be used for baking. In fact, dried magic mushrooms are quite hard. Grinding or crushing the dried mushroom and then baking with the powder would insure that the delicate psychoactive molecules retained their highest potency.

In the next passage, the Bible describes manna as having light tan color and texture like a wafer, certainly an accurate description of the color and texture of a dried psilocybe mushroom. We also learn that the taste of manna is no longer that of fresh oil but rather that of honey. According to McKenna's research, honey has long been used in Mexico as a preserve medium for psilocybin containing mushrooms. Perhaps the children of Israel had begun to mix honey with the manna to preserve its potency. We find that Moses announced that manna must be kept for future generations:

And the house of Israel called the name there of manna: and it was like coriander seed, white; and the taste of it was like wafers made with honey (l6:31). And Moses said, This is the thing which the LORD commandeth. Fill an omer of it to be kept for your generations: that they may see the bread where with I have fed you in the wilderness, when I brought you forth from the land of Egypt (16:32).

Again we are told to fill an omer with manna. But how much is a omer? Isaac Asimov, in his book on the Bible, concludes that an omer is about four liters, while the King James version of the Bible estimates an omer to be six pints. Psilocybe mushrooms are 92% water and only 8% remains when they are dried. Also, fresh mushroom take up a lot of space, due to their shape. So four liters of fresh magic mushrooms would yield less than a tenth of a liter, or about 1/4 cup of dried, powdered manna This corresponds closely with the amount of magic mushrooms required for a moderately strong dose when used for baking. This is important because it clearly shows that not only does manna have similar qualities to magic mushrooms, it also shows that it was also used in the same quantity as mushrooms. So manna matches psilocybe mushroom on both a qualitative and quantitative analysis providing a compelling argument that psilocybe mushrooms are in actuality "manna from Heaven."

Of course there are those who will remain eternally skeptical, but keep in mind that the description of manna given in the old testament bears an exact resemblance to mushrooms. Even if psilocybe mushrooms are not manna the similarities have indicated mushrooms as a possible candidate, and they certainly fit the bill for a "spiritual food". Unfortunately, when the Children of Israel finally reach the arid land of Canaan, the mysterious manna no longer appeared.

And the manna ceased on the morrow after they had eaten of the old corn of the land: neither had the children of Israel manna any more.

The children of Israel must have been deeply disappointed when they ran out of their sacred manna. We can see that they went to great lengths to preserve their knowledge about identifying and using manna The Old Testament contains detailed information about the color, texture, appearance, and relationship to dew, and the Old Testament even explains how manna is to be ground and then used in baking cakes. If the Israelites thought that manna was a magical event caused by God would they have bothered to note all the details about the identification of manna? What about the manna that Moses said must be put away for future generations? Turning to Hebrews 9:3-4 we find:

And after the second vail, the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of all: Which had the golden censer and the Ark of the Covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna.

Here we learn that manna was to be kept in the Holiest of all, the Ark of the Covenant. Clearly, the manna was something of great spiritual power since the Hebrews treated it with such reverence and even went to such great lengths to see that manna be given to future generations. We must also consider the covenant that the Jewish people held with God which was celebrated through the act of circumcision. Why was this covenant with God associated with the removal of foreskin from infant males. Why not a tattoo, scar, article of clothing or jewelry? Perhaps the answer is that the circumcised penis bears a remarkable resemblance to psilocybe mushroom just before the partial veil has broken away from the mushroom caps and they are at their greatest potency. If the Ark of the Covenant was specifically built to store manna it is logical was also tied to manna through the ritual act of circumcision, which gave each Jewish male his own mushroom-like penis.

The discovery that manna was (and is) psilocybe mushrooms is not simply an issue of theological or academic debate. So great was the power conferred by manna, that this small band of wandering slaves were able to defeat all enemies who crossed their path even when confronted by armies that were bigger and better equipped. Jews, Christians and Moslems can all trace their roots to the children of Israel who ate manna for forty years and saw themselves as God's chosen people. Again, we are reminded of McKenna's thesis that those who ate psilocybe mushrooms had a survival advantage due to better visual acuity, heightened senses, better hunting skills, and for the children of Israel, better warrior skills. Manna gave the Hebrews their own covenant with God one that is even recognized today by Christians who believe that the Jews have already earned a special place as the Chosen People. Bible scholar Grant Jeffrey explains:

"The covenant which God made with Abraham and the kingdom promises to David, Solomon and all the prophets will be finally realized in the Millennial Kingdom... the Lord promised a new covenant with Ismel in which He would give them a new heart, forgiveness of sin, and the infilling of the Spirit to the renewed nation. This promised kingdom will provide the fulfillment of all the hopes and dreams of the Chosen People forever."3

What is the new covenant? It is the rediscovery of manna. Across the gulf of thousands of years the Bible transmits and accurate and detailed description of manna waiting for the time when the message can be decoded and manna can again fulfill its role as a celestial messenger. Manna was the basis of the Jewish covenant with God. Indeed, it is this covenant and the use of manna which has set the Jews apart as the Chosen People. The Bible is not the message, it only points the way. Manna is the holy sacrament that provides the means for God to "prove them, whether they will walk in my law, or no." If manna is indeed the psilocybin mushroom, then this means that the Koran, Bible, and Torah were all inspired by psychedelically induced visions. The very foundations upon which these religions rest were derived from the mushroom experience. Moses and the children of Israel used the mushrooms as true sacraments to communicate with a Higher Power, also known as Allah, God and Yahweh. The discovery that manna is real and is available to us today means that like children of Israel we too can use manna to experience the joy, wisdom and spiritual renewal of the Chosen People.

Source: http://deoxy.org/manna.htm

[/size]

Miss Universe 1000 B.C
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Real Life Name/Nick: SHAYNAH MARÍA HERRERA
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1924
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: GODDESS OF BEAUTY
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, Magic, Divination, Occultism, Mysticism

Re: WAKE UP!!! IT'S TIME TO GO HOME! UR SOULS R TRAPPED ON E

Postby heathers » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:27 am

More details on the location of home please.
THERE IS ALWAYS AT LEAST ONE PLAIN HEATHER.
[youtube]hyPbYlVrD3k[/youtube]
heathers
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: heathers 1, 2, 3 and 4
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: actors (working, but not famous). we are legion.
Hobbies/Interests: fashion. staying in character as the heathers.

Postby ManMeat » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:47 am

Granny you want me to do this face? >:)

Did you eat that mushroom before?
How was that?

And how did you fall in love with Pageantry if you aren't not human?
Pageantry might be just crap shyt for non human.
ManMeat
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: I'm better than you
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: I'm gonna mention your dirty ass double standards

Postby Miss Universe 1000 B.C » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:36 am

heathers wrote:More details on the location of home please.

There are 7 worlds that coexist at the same time but are separate. You need to meditate on your own.

YOU CAN'T SEE GOD WITH YOUR NAKED EYES...You need to transcend this dimension. GOD RESIDES IN THE 7TH WORLD!!! All religion speaks of the 7th sky...

GOD IS A DAZZLING WHITE LIGHT...YOU ARE A POINT OF LIGHT ENERGY TOO! (Your physical body is an illusion, your soul is a point of light)

This is how Buddhist monks do but cos majority of you can't meditate on your own to reach there, THE EXPRESS WAY WOULD BE MAGIC MUSHROOMS.

This is NOT hallucination, whatever you will see there will be REAL.
Miss Universe 1000 B.C

Postby ElicoJougen » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:33 am

@-)
Last edited by ElicoJougen on Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ElicoJougen

Real Life Name/Nick: Trentini Alpocchio
Date of Birth: 19 Oct 1988
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: journalist
Hobbies/Interests: exotic food

Postby heathers » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:51 am

Miss Universe 1000 B.C wrote:
heathers wrote:More details on the location of home please.

There are 7 worlds that coexist at the same time but are separate. You need to meditate on your own.

YOU CAN'T SEE GOD WITH YOUR NAKED EYES...You need to transcend this dimension. GOD RESIDES IN THE 7TH WORLD!!! All religion speaks of the 7th sky...

GOD IS A DAZZLING WHITE LIGHT...YOU ARE A POINT OF LIGHT ENERGY TOO! (Your physical body is an illusion, your soul is a point of light)

This is how Buddhist monks do but cos majority of you can't meditate on your own to reach there, THE EXPRESS WAY WOULD BE MAGIC MUSHROOMS.

This is NOT hallucination, whatever you will see there will be REAL.

Ok.
THERE IS ALWAYS AT LEAST ONE PLAIN HEATHER.
[youtube]hyPbYlVrD3k[/youtube]
heathers

Real Life Name/Nick: heathers 1, 2, 3 and 4
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: actors (working, but not famous). we are legion.
Hobbies/Interests: fashion. staying in character as the heathers.

Postby Monchhichi » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:17 am

Welcome to My World

I don't care if anyone does not like me. I was not born in this world to entertain everyone.

Monchhichi
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Awesome
Date of Birth: 22 May 1992
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Fridge Detective
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Figure me out.

Postby Miss Universe 1000 B.C » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:17 am

Monchhichi wrote:
Welcome to My World

Weed is good to relax your mind but it's not potent enough to reach SOUL-REALIZATION & GOD-CONSCIOUSNESS.
Miss Universe 1000 B.C

Re: WAKE UP!!! YOUR SOULS ARE TRAPPED ON EARTH!!!

Postby Qarlo » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:07 pm

The alleviation. An escape of the actual pure celestial being in us. The acceleration to the out-of-the-physical experience when our consciousness makes a cosmological shift. The power of our thoughts - liberated to full extent and the dormant parts of the mind attuned; the eyes can finally open to the parallel breadth.
(click image)
Qarlo
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 06 Aug 1980
Profession: pet groomer
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: cats & dogs
Message: The foundations of freedom are edged on solid ground.

Postby Mrs. Markova » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:39 am

anu ba yan, pati si granny nagdodroga na rin :-O :-O :-O charr... :%))
ImageImage
Mrs. Markova
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 17 Aug 1990
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Fashion Icon
Hobbies/Interests: Arts & Style
Message: I don't believe in taking right decisions. I take decisions and then make them right.

Postby Miss Universe 1000 B.C » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:57 am

Mrs. Markova wrote:anu ba yan, pati si granny nagdodroga na rin :-O :-O :-O charr... :%))

Magic mushrooms are NOT recreational drugs but more shamanic. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't take drugs neither.
Miss Universe 1000 B.C

Postby Lutchmun Keesoon » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:07 pm

Remember last year kan tiena krishnajanmasthami sa ban photos to ti p avoy nou la sa alalala. Tone change de vocation mo trouver c bien
Lutchmun Keesoon

Real Life Name/Nick: Shekhar662
Date of Birth: 12 May 1991
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Reading writing dancing

Postby Miss Universe 1000 B.C » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:35 pm

Lutchmun Keesoon wrote: Remember last year kan tiena krishnajanmasthami sa ban photos to ti p avoy nou la sa alalala. Tone change de vocation mo trouver c bien

À mort mo soeur à mort!!! Fille kalyug là ki to le mo fer, morsi monne trapped dan drama ek banne vices like everyone. Mo touzour pas parfait mais tigine infos mo pe gaigner depi la haut dan trance meditation, mo pe shed down ici. Mo perdi patience ek meditation donc monne essaye banne magic mushrooms là, EXPRESS HIGH WAY mo dire ou. To bizin essaye ca banne champinions torsil À MORT!!!
Miss Universe 1000 B.C

Postby Lutchmun Keesoon » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:01 pm

Bhakti Yoga and Jnana Yoga mo soeur!!! Oui with time you realise that this materialistic world is ephemeral and very deceptive. All sorts of temptations everywhere.Suffering is the only end result of continuously remaining in that vicious cycle. Self-consciousness is the key to spiritual upliftment.I have lately been going through an existential crisis. As you rightly said, we are not perfect and we are bound to have inadequacies in our actions/thoughts... Maya a mort mo soeur!
Lutchmun Keesoon

Real Life Name/Nick: Shekhar662
Date of Birth: 12 May 1991
Profession: student
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Reading writing dancing

Postby goddessoxana27 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:43 am

I thought this thread was created by

ATE PERKY555

but its quite interesting Thread to read and contemplate!!

Thanks!!!!!

:=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> :hx
CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE POSTED ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND PICTURES...

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

Postby Pulchritude » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:25 am

Please follow Miss Lebanon Pageants on Instagram!
Pulchritude
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 26 Jan 1981
Profession: Linguist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, networking...

Postby Miss Universe 1000 B.C » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:40 pm

Miss Universe 1000 B.C

Re: URGENT!!! GOD TOLD ME TO PASS YOU ALL THIS MESSAGE...

Postby Miss Universe 1000 B.C » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:01 pm

World war III and nuclear war approaching...be quick folks! :-SS
Miss Universe 1000 B.C

Postby Miss Universe 1000 B.C » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:19 am

FINAL CALL!!! God is calling his last obedient childen... Less than 10 years left before serious thing begins on this planet. DO NOT TAKE GOD FOR GRANTED!
Miss Universe 1000 B.C

Postby Miss Universe 1000 B.C » Mon May 23, 2016 11:49 pm

Magic Mushrooms cure major depression.

I also tried giving this to a friend depressed with emotional breakdown and he just started laughing hysterically and the next day he was fine and 'reset'.

SOURCE FROM IMPORTANT SITES:

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-36247599

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03vggv3

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/depression-magic-mushrooms-treatment-david-nutt-breakthrough-claims-a7033656.html

Miss Universe 1000 B.C

Postby Esteban » Tue May 24, 2016 12:18 am

You are doing this whole mysticism wrong. You need to be more subtle, alluring, mysterious, and magnetic as opposed to a rather generic doomsday eccentric preacher. You are becoming more like Perky and I'm not sure if people find that attractive.
Esteban

Real Life Name/Nick: Aliester
Date of Birth: 31 Dec 1980
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: game programmer
Hobbies/Interests: languages, drawing, painting, reading, mmos

Postby Miss Universe 1000 B.C » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:53 am

People who take drugs should stop taking synthetic drugs and substitute it by enthenogens as Magic Mushrooms.
Miss Universe 1000 B.C

Postby sleuth08 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:08 am

KAILANGAN NI ZIA ITO =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby manoypoe » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:33 am

sleuth08 wrote:KAILANGAN NI ZIA ITO =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

=;)) =;)) :%)) =;)) =;))
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby TamilliO » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:51 am

Those mushrooms kinda look like dildos... just sayin
TamilliO

Real Life Name/Nick: Tam
Date of Birth: 03 Apr 1983
Profession: N/A
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: -----

Postby Miss Universe 1000 B.C » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:51 pm

The Archangel Gabriel just told me to bump this thread. It's fast approaching... :-SS
Miss Universe 1000 B.C

Postby ManMeat » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:34 pm

I tried to access that website and it's seems like banned from my country.
I don't really belive in god but I wish I could escape from this hell
This earth is too harsh to me

I enjoy to read Reptilian or Illuminati related exposing articles.
I don't know why they are so mean. (Well if they are truly exist)
Last edited by ManMeat on Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ManMeat

Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Profession: I'm better than you
Hobbies/Interests: I'm gonna mention your dirty ass double standards

Postby Miss Universe 1000 B.C » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:25 pm

ManMeat wrote:I tried to access that website and it's seems like banned from my country.
I don't really belive in god but I wish I could escape from this hell
This earth is too harsh to me

I enjoy to read Reptilian or Illuminati related exposing articles.
I don't know they are so mean. (Well if they are truly exist)

Of course cos they wants humans to be depressed and struggling in survival mode. They want you to believe you are just a chunk of meat with no soul and they feed on humans suffering. It has already been proven by a recent research Magic Mushrooms cures heavy depression.Try to google and find out where/how you can obtain it in your country. If not try to search where online you can buy Mexican Magic Mushroom kit to plant yourself.

BBC Reports on Magic Mushrooms
[youtube]JHbVSclR5qk[/youtube]

Other reliable sources of how MAGIC MUSHROOMS CURE DEPRESSION

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3988246/Magic-mushrooms-significantly-improves-distress-depression-cancer-patients-landmark-trial-reveals.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3988858/Magic-mushroom-psychedelic-ease-anxiety-depression.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-395143/Magic-mushrooms-help-depression-say-scientists.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2679030/Are-magic-mushrooms-key-treating-depression-Brain-scans-reveal-psychedelic-drug-trips-induce-optimistic-dream-like-thinking.html

http://reset.me/study/study-psilocybin-reduces-pain-from-social-rejection/

http://reset.me/study/first-ever-human-trial-finds-magic-mushrooms-beat-severe-depression/

Check many other personal stories there:

http://reset.me/

Miss Universe 1000 B.C

Postby goddessoxana27 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:57 am

i love mushroom and really i miss eating these mushrooms...

especially fresh big and long mushrooms...

8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->
CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE POSTED ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND PICTURES...

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

Postby Miss Universe 1000 B.C » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:11 pm

Up!
Miss Universe 1000 B.C

Next

Return to GENERAL