PEF | MGI: Miss Earth and Miss Intl should be very afraid!

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: PEF | MGI: Miss Earth and Miss Intl should be very afrai

Postby le0 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:48 pm

beautyhunter wrote:I am sure people who are genuine here will agree about the production of MGI, it is 100 times better than ME and MI. Past few additions of ME including 2010 was really boring with a lot of mistakes especially with camera work and quality of stage. MGI, i have to say was on par with Miss Universe & MW production wise, the title name is misleading though.

The blind and stubborn will disagree =;))

le0
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: leo
Date of Birth: 19 Aug 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: freelancer
Hobbies/Interests: don't have it

Postby Earthlingv2.0 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:01 pm

Be thankful that Miss Earth's owner is not as rich as the Aranetas, owner of BB Pilipinas, and as influential as ABS-CBN, Philippine's largest media conglomerate. Otherwise, goodbye Miss Universe and Miss World. :%))

#Big4PH
UNIVERSE - 1969, 1973, 2015, 2018
EARTH - 2008, 2014, 2015, 2017
INTERNAT'L - 1964, 1970, 1979, 2005, 2013, 2016
WORLD - 2013
Earthlingv2.0
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: IT Professional
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby yohann123 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:25 pm

Earthlingv2.0 wrote:Be thankful that Miss Earth's owner is not as rich as the Aranetas, owner of BB Pilipinas, and as influential as ABS-CBN, Philippine's largest media conglomerate. Otherwise, goodbye Miss Universe and Miss World. :%))

If only ABS-CBN was not reduced to a mere media partner/ official broadcaster, then the production value could be better. Notice that the ABS-CBN logo does not appear anymore on the opening of the pageant recently and the opening spiels is not anymore 'Carousel Productions and ABS-CBN proudly presents Miss Earth'? Because the network now only airs the pageant as a media partner and Carousel has the sole control of all pageant aspects. In its early years, ABS-CBN, which was a co-presentor/co-producer, is all out with Miss Earth and Miss Philippines-Earth because they were competing against Bb. Pilipinas which was with the rival network GMA7 before. As we all know, ABS-CBN now is a co-presentor of Bb. Pilipinas and exclusively airs Miss Universe in the Philippines. The was even a rumor then that Carousel is considering changing networks for ME and MPE because ABS-CBN is now more focused with Bb. Pilipinas and Miss Universe plus rumored talks with MW.
yohann123

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1986
Profession: not applicable
Hobbies/Interests: many...

Re: MGI: Miss Earth and Miss International should be veryafr

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:12 pm

UNO - God of Beauty wrote:
manoypoe wrote:O BTW, HOW IS YOUR PREDICTION? DID YOU PREDICT THE RIGHT WINNER?
GO BE AFRAID PAGEANT EXPERTS. YOU ARE NOT LIVING UP TO YOUR TAGS. YOU ALL FAILED FAG EXPERTS. =;)) =;))

Pageant Experts are not Predictionistd...
We based our hot picks from their preliminary performances.
We are not the judges and our commentaries are not intended to pursuade other people.

Before, in 2012, PEs definition was changed as Masters of Pageantry. Thus it gives thr Predictionistd tag the sole ownership in predicting the winners.

If for example,our top bet penetrated the top5 yet failed to answer the question, then it is not our fault.

In 2011 Miss Universe, Leila won against Olesya.
Can a Pageant Expert predict that in the finals, a low energy queen can shine? No.
Dont crucify the PEs. Unlike other tags, we make quality threads with great presentations because of our love.

The issue here is about ME and MI with MGIandnot the PE clan.
You are out of line.

DONT BE HURT UNO. PAGEANT EXPERTS WHEN THEY CORRECTLY PREDICT THE WINNERS WOULD BE TOO HAPPY TO ADMIT THAT TO THE WORLD. JUST BECAUSE MOST OF THE PAGEANT EXPERTS ARE FAILURES, THEY'RE NOW SHYING AWAY FROM 'PREDICTING' AND THE NEW DEFENSE IS - WE'RE NOT PREDICTIONISTS.. SO WHAT ARE THE PAGEANT EXPERTS FOR DURING THE PAGEANT SEASONS? A MERE SPECTATOR OR JUST A WRITER OF BLAH BLAH BLAH, THIS IS MY PERSONAL CHOICE ETC ETC..? =;)) =;)) ANYHOW, I DONT BELIEVE IN THE PREDICTIONS, MY BAD...... OKAY, IT SHOULD BE THE CHOICES OF THE PAGEANT EXPERTS. COZ EVEN IF I AM NOT A PAGEANT EXPERT, MY CHOICES CAN SOMETIMES BE BETTER. =;)) =;))
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:19 pm

manoypoe wrote:
GO BE AFRAID PAGEANT EXPERTS. YOU ARE NOT LIVING UP TO YOUR TAGS. YOU ALL FAILED FAG EXPERTS. =;)) =;))

We are not the judges and our commentaries are not intended to pursuade other people.

Before, in 2012, PEs definition was changed as Masters of Pageantry. Thus it gives thr Predictionistd tag the sole ownership in predicting the winners.

If for example,our top bet penetrated the top5 yet failed to answer the question, then it is not our fault.

Can a Pageant Expert predict that in the finals, a low energy queen can shine? No.
Dont crucify the PEs. Unlike other tags, we make quality threads with great presentations because of our love.

You are out of line.

DONT BE HURT UNO. PAGEANT EXPERTS WHEN THEY CORRECTLY PREDICT THE WINNERS WOULD BE TOO HAPPY TO ADMIT THAT TO THE WORLD. JUST BECAUSE MOST OF THE PAGEANT EXPERTS ARE FAILURES, THEY'RE NOW SHYING AWAY FROM 'PREDICTING' AND THE NEW DEFENSE IS - WE'RE NOT PREDICTIONISTS.. SO WHAT ARE THE PAGEANT EXPERTS FOR DURING THE PAGEANT SEASONS? A MERE SPECTATOR OR JUST A WRITER OF BLAH BLAH BLAH, THIS IS MY PERSONAL CHOICE ETC ETC..? =;)) =;)) ANYHOW, I DONT BELIEVE IN THE PREDICTIONS, MY BAD...... OKAY, IT SHOULD BE THE CHOICES OF THE PAGEANT EXPERTS. COZ EVEN IF I AM NOT A PAGEANT EXPERT, MY CHOICES CAN SOMETIMES BE BETTER. =;)) =;))

Ok love... :hx
Anyway for me as long as there are pageants.. I am happy wishing I can join... Charot... :hx :hx :hx
They are like NBA or FIFA to me... :hx
No Manny Pacquiao boxing but I wanna watch pageants.... :hx :hx :hx

UNO - God of Beauty
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Uno
Date of Birth: 13 Jun 1984
Profession: Airline Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: surfin, travelin

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:35 pm

manoypoe wrote:

You are out of line.

Ok love... :hx
Anyway for me as long as there are pageants.. I am happy wishing I can join... Charot... :hx :hx :hx
They are like NBA or FIFA to me... :hx
No Manny Pacquiao boxing but I wanna watch pageants.... :hx :hx :hx

OK BUT I DONT WANT YOU TO BE CROSS DRESSING. YOU'RE TOO HANDSOME FOR THAT. YOU SHOULD AT LEAST PLANT YOUR SEEDS AND LET YOUR TRIBE INCREASE. =;)) =;))
manoypoe

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:27 pm

>=p BREAKING NEWS! >=p

With over 5 thousand views (5,344) and more than 125 comments in five pages. Our thread has become the most watched and most commented of the Pageant Festival entries and set a precedent during low season. This achievement wouldn't be possible without the members who contributed to this thread. Congratulations to all! =D>

Hugs and Kisses... :hx
Nina Cleo
Madame of Prestige
. :-*
Nina Cleopatra

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Profession: Queen
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:33 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
>=p BREAKING NEWS! >=p

With over 5 thousand views (5,344) and more than 125 comments in five pages. Our thread has become the most watched and most commented of the Pageant Festival entries and set a precedent during low season. This achievement wouldn't be possible without the members who contributed to this thread. Congratulations to all! =D>

Nina Cleo
Madame of Prestige

also frontrunner for Most Controversial Thread. :hx

UNO - God of Beauty

Real Life Name/Nick: Uno
Date of Birth: 13 Jun 1984
Profession: Airline Staff
Hobbies/Interests: surfin, travelin

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:38 pm

Earthlingv2.0 wrote:Be thankful that Miss Earth's owner is not as rich as the Aranetas, owner of BB Pilipinas, and as influential as ABS-CBN, Philippine's largest media conglomerate. Otherwise, goodbye Miss Universe and Miss World. :%))

Love love love this! =;))
Ea'rend¿l
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Profession: Knight of Templar
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

Postby mannycruz » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:11 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
>=p BREAKING NEWS! >=p

Nina Cleo
Madame of Prestige

also frontrunner for Most Controversial Thread. :hx

and also a FLOP QUEEN
WALANG MAGANDA SA MGA MATA NG TAONG INGGITERA
mannycruz
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1981
Profession: Employee
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: nothing Ü

Postby heathers » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:52 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
>=p BREAKING NEWS! >=p

Nina Cleo
Madame of Prestige

LOL. We came here to say this. All these pressed, plebian posters giving you life. Go Nina, the Goddess of High Prestige.

Seriously though, all the views and comments are well-deserved. The article was well-written. And even if the views expressed are controversial, they are supported by well-thought out arguments. The same cannot be said for many of the articles written by other Pageant Experts. A lot of the threads produced by MIsso Pageant Experts are trite. In our opinion, it is a reflection of the fact that there are too many Pageant Experts on Missosology.
THERE IS ALWAYS AT LEAST ONE PLAIN HEATHER.
[youtube]hyPbYlVrD3k[/youtube]
heathers

Real Life Name/Nick: heathers 1, 2, 3 and 4
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: actors (working, but not famous). we are legion.
Hobbies/Interests: fashion. staying in character as the heathers.

Postby beautywatchnyc » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:40 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Conspiracy theories ... it's hard to believe that a self-proclaimed member of so-called "prestige class" can say these things. An act of desperation for self-defense?

MEO staff and personnel have been admonished by the shakers-and-movers within Carousel to not participate nor get themselves embroiled in any controversy that appears in the portals of Missosology, this the TS should know!.

Don't blame me. Many Filipinos has suggested in this forum that many of the trolls here are members of the ME Organization and even suggested Loreane herself as one of them. I only hope as you say are just conspiracy theories cause if not. I would only hope ME staff and their Reign of Evil to end abruptly.

What makes you think that you have the ascendancy to say that? You believe right on in the suggestions and allegations purported by the Misso clan? How can you do that? You're supposed to be in a grade higher than most, "prestige class" remember? I'm not blaming you on a personal level. We're discussing issues not personalities! You just got carried away by your emotions because of your displeasure with a few Filipinos who went against your opinions. It's not right especially for us level-headed followers who keep a distance from these silly wars!
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby doordex » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:44 am

beautyhunter wrote:I am sure people who are genuine here will agree about the production of MGI, it is 100 times better than ME and MI. Past few additions of ME including 2010 was really boring with a lot of mistakes especially with camera work and quality of stage. MGI, i have to say was on par with Miss Universe & MW production wise, the title name is misleading though.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
doordex
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: doordex
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: music

Postby doordex » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:45 am

beautyhunter wrote:Its funny to see Filipinos bashing MGI as Miss Universe copy cat, well may i ask, what is ME? isnt it a copy cat pageant too with elements from MW and Miss Universe incorporated but fails miserably in implementation. MGI may be copying Miss Universe, but they are successful atleast. Next complain is about the quality of this years winner! go and check the pics of ME 2007 and 2008 and runner ups in 2011 and 12.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
doordex

Real Life Name/Nick: doordex
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: music

Postby mannycruz » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:43 am

doordex wrote:
beautyhunter wrote:Its funny to see Filipinos bashing MGI as Miss Universe copy cat, well may i ask, what is ME? isnt it a copy cat pageant too with elements from MW and Miss Universe incorporated but fails miserably in implementation. MGI may be copying Miss Universe, but they are successful atleast. Next complain is about the quality of this years winner! go and check the pics of ME 2007 and 2008 and runner ups in 2011 and 12.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Now, can you explain to us the meaning of the title "Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL"?
WALANG MAGANDA SA MGA MATA NG TAONG INGGITERA
mannycruz

Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1981
Profession: Employee
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: nothing Ü

Postby Zia » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:35 am

THIS LADY BOI IS F*CKABLE, WHO IS WITH ME??? HA HA HA!! :%)) :%))

Zia

Date of Birth: 21 Feb 1988
Profession: Logistics
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming, Diving

Postby beautyhunter » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:53 am

They say they dont care, but check the dislikes i got for liking MGI over ME..... 8-} 8-} #:-S #:-S

SEX KITTEN 2004!!!
beautyhunter
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 03 Apr 1983
Profession: biotechnologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: infrastructure, skyscrapers, beautypageants

Postby Bella Maldita » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:07 am

Stupid fans will always praise this copycat pageant with appointed delegates that were stolen and clappers from other pageants. ME and MI will never be afraid. Tell that first to Osmel! He just crowned his representative for ME and MI for 2015! Just wondering where is this Grand Canyon???
Bella Maldita

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1988
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Manicurista
Hobbies/Interests: Sex, food and pageants

Postby The Alchemist » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:21 am

Oh Nina this is so cute :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P
This is how it should be, Missosology forum conversations being fun, relax, and light despite contradicting opinions, which is normal. We cant all possibly agree. and I love the Madame of Prestige tag line..hahahaha

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
>=p BREAKING NEWS! >=p

Nina Cleo
Madame of Prestige
The Alchemist
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mar
Date of Birth: 15 Jul 1984
Profession: Traveler
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling

Postby manoypoe » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:23 am

Bella Maldita wrote:Stupid fans will always praise this copycat pageant with appointed delegates that were stolen and clappers from other pageants. ME and MI will never be afraid. Tell that first to Osmel! He just crowned his representative for ME and MI for 2015! Just wondering where is this Grand Canyon???

THEY WISH MGI REP IS CROWNED BY MVO. BUT DOORDEX AND HIS CLAN OF IDIOTS SO MANY TIMES ASKED WHO'S OSMEL? THAT THEY DONT NEED OSMEL. NOW THEY'RE HAPPY THAT OSMEL CROWNED MGI'S ALUMNA. A BUNCH OF IDIOTS. IDIOTS WILL ALWAYS BE IDIOTS. =;)) =;))
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:24 am

beautyhunter wrote:They say they dont care, but check the dislikes i got for liking MGI over ME..... 8-} 8-} #:-S #:-S

DONT WORRY AUNTIE.. NINA THE SUCKER IS ALSO PLAYING SANTA CLAUS BY SHOWERING US WITH NEGA POINTS. SO YOU'RE IN GOOD COMPANY BUT YOU'RE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN. =;)) =;))
Last edited by manoypoe on Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe

Postby Bella Maldita » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:34 pm

Miss Universe copycat from the opening to the announcement till the end. I am so disgusted because I thought at first its a spin off of Miss Universe. Ugly pageant, no originality and I think Miss U production staff should sue this pageant for stealing their ideas. Even their musical score! OMFG!
Bella Maldita

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1988
Profession: Manicurista
Hobbies/Interests: Sex, food and pageants

Postby Megumi » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:42 pm

miss earth was a good and decent pageant since it began in 2006 the reason it was cheapened which started in 2006 in the museum is because of their excessive desire to held it outside the philippines and the foreign organizers always back out leaving the pageant have no more theater or halls to rent because all them are already reserved by other shows.
Megumi

Date of Birth: 11 May 1996
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Belle » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:21 pm

Sorry, but this is BS thread!!!!!!

1. The results were disaster. The winner and the rest of top 5 were weak except maybe Ethiopia. This is the weakest winner in some years.

2. How is this a fair beauty pageant? All girls in top 5 were from America except Ethiopia. Only 4 Europeans in top 20. WTF???

3. There were some WTF placements. UK, Argentina better than Albania and Sweden? =;)) :%))

4. How can we take this thread seriously when you bring up PR exclusion from top 10 as one of the negative points especially after saying the European faves didn't deserved to be in top 20? What about to be less biased and understand that your girl's performance wasn't good enough for top 10?

5. It's funny that you bash filipinos for being mad that their girl didn't make top 20 when yourself have PR's exclusion from the top 10 as one of the negative issues with MGI.

6. Why should Miss Earth and Miss International be afraid of MGI? Those pageants have been run in years. MGI only two years. Now they will go down because MGI which didn't show anything original at all?

7. Why hell is this thread a sticky? I hate when people like TS has too much power in this forum. They put their lame threads as sticky when they don't deserve it.

8. All beauty pageants are biased and political. MGI is not different.
Image Image

SWEDEN IS THE WINNER OF EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2015!!!!!!!!!
Belle
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2009
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: -
Hobbies/Interests: -------------

Postby Thomas876 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:07 pm

Zia wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:
Silly Pinoys don't know the difference between "Predictionist" and "Pageant Expert", what Nina is. =;))

OK "DEER", LET ME HEAR YOU. EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCE. ELSE, DON'T DROP ANOTHER LINE OF YOUR IDIOCY :%)) :%))

If this is the same thing and they (Pageant Experts and Predictionists) have the same roles, why are there TWO tags? Why not merge them in that case? I can't believe how much Pinoys are mentally RETARDED. It's deep, gangrenous and apparently contagious. Let's all pray for them. :%((
TOP 5 for Miss Universe 2024 :

1. France 2. Mongolia 3. Kazakhstan
4. Venezuela 5. Kyrgyzstan

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Real Life Name/Nick: Thomas.
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1995
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Something.
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Lots of things.

Postby manoypoe » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:49 pm

Thomas876 wrote:
Zia wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:
Silly Pinoys don't know the difference between "Predictionist" and "Pageant Expert", what Nina is. =;))

OK "DEER", LET ME HEAR YOU. EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCE. ELSE, DON'T DROP ANOTHER LINE OF YOUR IDIOCY :%)) :%))

If this is the same thing and they (Pageant Experts and Predictionists) have the same roles, why are there TWO tags? Why not merge them in that case? I can't believe how much Pinoys are mentally RETARDED. It's deep, gangrenous and apparently contagious. Let's all pray for them. :%((

WOW THINKING SO HIGHLY OF HIMSELF HUH =;)) =;))
OR MAYBE VAKS, TAKE IT THIS WAY = BIRDS OF SAME FEATHER, YOU KNOW =;)) =;)) ...AND THE PAGEANT EXPERTS DURING PAGEANT SEASONS ARE MAKING THEIR PREDICTIONS ER CHOICES KNOWN. DONT BE FOOLED WITH THE EMPTY TAGS. JUST LOOK AT WHAT THEY'RE DOING DURING THE PAGEANT SEASON. THE PAGEANT EXPERTS PREDICTIONS ER..CHOICES ARE GIVEN PROMINENCE IN MISSO. AND MOST OF THEIR PREDICTIONS ER.. CHOICES ARE FAILURES. EPIC FAILURES. :%)) :%))
manoypoe

Postby tashnor » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:18 am

Why does Nina Cleofloptra take out such posts? We should just ignore her attention-seeking posts. Imagine Nina takes out something and no one reads! Yeah, maybe MGI is great but she's taking it too far by pointing out the Puerto Rican's exclusion as a con. For her every PR is a Goddess and most probably, in her eyes, she's one too! But let me ask you this Cleosucktra. How is Mayra Maytos even remotely pretty to be in the top 5 Miss Universe 2009? Didn't Monic screw her hair and look ugly? Wasn't Natalie miles ahead of Cynthia in terms of beauty? Take out a pageant, Miss Supreme Rican and crown all your boricuan girls. I won't be surprised if she writes these posts for a living provided how much attention we give this low-life fugly bitch. Maybe ME is lacking but MI has always been sober and the most fair pageant internationally. All the more, your bitches and other Latin beauties get crowned consecutively which shows you have no reason to hate the org except for your wholesome hatred for Asians which explains why you hate the pageant.
JLO Booed!
JLO Booed! Image BOO!!!!
tashnor

Real Life Name/Nick: Tashnor
Date of Birth: 17 Mar 1994
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Istudent
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: -------

Postby beautyhunter » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:42 pm

Since you have talked about Myra Matos, let me ask about Janine and Ara, did they deserve their top 5 placements? Myra is any day better than Janine and Ara combined!! remember when you point a finger towards someone, your 3 fingers point towards you.

tashnor wrote:Why does Nina Cleofloptra take out such posts? We should just ignore her attention-seeking posts. Imagine Nina takes out something and no one reads! Yeah, maybe MGI is great but she's taking it too far by pointing out the Puerto Rican's exclusion as a con. For her every PR is a Goddess and most probably, in her eyes, she's one too! But let me ask you this Cleosucktra. How is Mayra Maytos even remotely pretty to be in the top 5 Miss Universe 2009? Didn't Monic screw her hair and look ugly? Wasn't Natalie miles ahead of Cynthia in terms of beauty? Take out a pageant, Miss Supreme Rican and crown all your boricuan girls. I won't be surprised if she writes these posts for a living provided how much attention we give this low-life fugly bitch. Maybe ME is lacking but MI has always been sober and the most fair pageant internationally. All the more, your bitches and other Latin beauties get crowned consecutively which shows you have no reason to hate the org except for your wholesome hatred for Asians which explains why you hate the pageant.
SEX KITTEN 2004!!!
beautyhunter

Date of Birth: 03 Apr 1983
Profession: biotechnologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: infrastructure, skyscrapers, beautypageants

Postby John Kevin » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:49 pm

I actually like the three of them :)>-
John Kevin

Real Life Name/Nick: Johnsito
Date of Birth: 26 Jun 1989
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Volley Ball, Chatting, Beauty
Message: You laugh because Im different, I laugh because you bitches are all the same LOL'Z

Postby manoypoe » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:55 pm

John Kevin wrote:
I actually like the three of them :)>-

THIS IS AWESOME AND IF ONE PAGEANT WANTS TO CARVE ITS NAME IN THE PAGEANT WORLD, DO IT WITHOUT USING THE MORE ESTABLISHED AND FAMOUS PAGEANTS. =;)) =;))
manoypoe

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL