PEF | MGI: Miss Earth and Miss Intl should be very afraid!

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: PEF | MGI: Miss Earth and Miss Intl should be very afrai

Postby beautywatchnyc » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:32 am

novemberRain wrote:
Nina Cleopatra wrote:I can't believe you guys are sourgraping this much because Philippines didn't make it into the top 20. [-X

OMFG... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

indeed, a breath of fresh air, coz No pollutant =;))

i can't wait til November, lets see how spectacular ME 2014, its their 13th edition! while MGI only 2nd edition ;/))
i'm expecting much the Powerhouse of Asia: Philippines hosting the Big 5 pageants like they always claimed! i wonder how they will host Miss Universe in the future as they wish =;))

This is the height of ineptitude!

The Filipinos were not one and all in saying that Ms Philippines will certainly place. Very few expected of Kimberly to even reach the top 20. The level headed among us do not expect our queens to come home with the crown every year-in-and-year-out.

And to the Indonesian fantard, maybe you have forgotten that the Philippines has hosted 2 of the best ever stagings of Ms U in Manila, in 1974 and 1994, respectively. Allow me to refresh your memory, the Filipinos are not the least in terms of organizational prowess and capability. There is no monopoly of that even by the economically-advanced economies of the world! Spectacular or not, ME cannot please every one in the pageant world and will not cater solely to detractors and defeatists' twisted whims and caprices. Know that!

Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby kurisu4u » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:36 am

Once MGI stops inviting Misso people for "coverage" then that means it is already a stable pageant.
No doubt MGI has great potential but as of now, it is still in league with that pacific pageant from Korea, only with better stage and less "contoversy".
kurisu4u
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1988
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Construction Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: things

Postby cindy_kato » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:39 am

Then Nina why not join Miss Gwand Int'l? Who knows you might win it all and not settle for a runner up position. But since it is based in Thailand, just pray that Canada claps so its a guarantee that the crown is yours.
"In pageant world full of Megan Young and Pia Wurtzbach, all we need is a Dayana Mendoza."
cindy_kato
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Maldito
Date of Birth: 03 May 1983
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Gangster
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Misso

Postby dacqisneil » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:59 am

After watching MGI, honestly, I really liked the production. It reminded me of a Miss Universe production. This indeed is commendable bec. a respectable production is a plus factor especially in its viability to media corporations. Probably in the next years to come it will really gain a much needed following that it can rival its other pageant competition.

For the winners, well, we can't please everybody. Some lady that are below the radar can really win and it's a fact. So we need to live with it. There are judges who are present and they think that the winner deserves the crown. Even the Big 5 pageants have crowned winners who are past participants of other major and minor pageants. The Big 5 have their share of not so acceptable results. But honestly, I think the winner of MGI this year deserves the crown.

But then again, is it really a competition especially to Miss Earth and Miss International? Eventhough ME and MI are far less in production value than that of MGI, their advocacies ( for ME) and being an institution already (for MI) are still making national directors send candidates to these pageants. I think both these pageants shouldn't be afraid. Having another pageant of great production value is a welcome addition to the pageant arena and I would be more than happy to watch our candidates grace these stages and probably win in the future. Well, it's more pageant to watch so I'm happy with it. :!! :!!

So now we can watch more pageants aside from Miss Universe, Miss World, Miss Earth and Miss International. We now have Miss Supranational, Miss Intercontinental and Miss Gwand International to look forward to. So, kudos to MGI because they really did have a spectacular production and I believe that they will truly go a long way in the pageant scene.
Last edited by dacqisneil on Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
dacqisneil

Date of Birth: 22 Sep 1981
Hobbies/Interests: travelling, watching movies

Postby jesnude » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:28 am

TO WHOM THAT MISS EARTH AND MISS INTERNATIONAL SHOULD BE VERY AFRAID????? :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O

TO A TODDLER PAGEANT COPYING MISS UNIVERSE??? :-O :-O :-O :-O A WHATEVER ADVOCACY?????? :-O :-O :-O :-O

IN YOUR DREAM NINA BELATRA!!!!! 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}

STOP THE WAR FIRST.........!!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) THEN EVEN THE NO. 1 SPOT, MGI CAN OCCUPY =;)) =;))
jesnude
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: TElemALCHuS
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1971
Profession: Accounting
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Movies

Postby doordex » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:36 am

jesnude wrote:TO WHOM THAT MISS EARTH AND MISS INTERNATIONAL SHOULD BE VERY AFRAID????? :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O

TO A TODDLER PAGEANT COPYING MISS UNIVERSE??? :-O :-O :-O :-O A WHATEVER ADVOCACY?????? :-O :-O :-O :-O

STOP THE WAR FIRST.........!!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) THEN EVEN THE NO. 1 SPOT, MGI CAN OCCUPY =;)) =;))

Your miss pool stop typhoon, hurricane and earthquake yet?
:%))
doordex
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: doordex
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: music

Postby GUNS_&_BEAUTY » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:10 am

Contrary to what some of you are claiming, I am yet to see a thread of Pinoy fans hyping our candidate for "THE OTHER". :%))

Not a single one and mind you, the pageant is already over.. =;))

In other words, we couldn't care less. :%))

Nonetheless, I stilll wish them them the best of luck. It's still a pageant after all. :-*

But for ME & MI to be intimidated, it's an exaggeration.. [-X
MY ROAD TO 2018 TOP 3

Miss Universe | PHI - The Catriona Gray | SA | COL
Miss World | PHI | FRA |
Miss Earth | PR | COL | PRT
Miss International | FIN | PHI | MEX
GUNS_&_BEAUTY

Real Life Name/Nick: GUNS_&_BEAUTY
Date of Birth: 16 Nov 2013
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: GUNS_&_BEAUTY
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: GUNS_&_BEAUTY

Postby mannycruz » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:33 am

doordex wrote:
jesnude wrote:TO WHOM THAT MISS EARTH AND MISS INTERNATIONAL SHOULD BE VERY AFRAID????? :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O

Your miss pool stop typhoon, hurricane and earthquake yet?
:%))

it isnt ME's advocacy to stop the calamities... Ü

i wonder where you have left you pea-sized brain.
WALANG MAGANDA SA MGA MATA NG TAONG INGGITERA
mannycruz

Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1981
Profession: Employee
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: nothing Ü

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:22 am

And to think some of these mindless trolls could actually be members of the Miss Earth Organization as many have suggested in the past. @-)
Nina Cleopatra
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby The Alchemist » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:02 am

Some points are valid

Rebecca Valentin was dashing and should have placed in the top 10.
Thailand deserve to be in the top 5.
MGI should be a challenged to Miss Earth Org to produce a better quality production. Lorraine do not scrimp on this please.

On the hand:

Nina is praising MGI too much that she chose NOT to highlight its major FLAW. Considering Nina is a pageant expert, there is NO WAY she finds Miss Cuba a beautiful Winner. Had Cuba been ME winner, you know what Nina will say. =O/ =O/ =O/

The biggest measure of a pageant's success is if its earning MONEY, for it to be sustained and stay for decades. If its in the red then it will go down the drain.
The organizer can shell out its own resources not for too long, so only time will tell if MGI is here to stay.

Overall this is an intriguing thread still worth pondering but not an excellent one worth remembering!
The Alchemist
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mar
Date of Birth: 15 Jul 1984
Profession: Traveler
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling

Postby HARVIN » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:09 am

Congratulations PUTO RIKO for the back to back Miss Grandma Santolan crown and you Cynthia Olavarria aka Nina FLOPatra has never learned her lesson. Creating threads like this won't make your manly delegates superior in pageantry. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
HARVIN

Date of Birth: 25 Jan 2015
Profession: Haters Destroyer
Hobbies/Interests: World Issue, Universe issue rather.

Postby beautywatchnyc » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:15 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:And to think some of these mindless trolls could actually be members of the Miss Earth Organization as many have suggested in the past. @-)

Conspiracy theories ... it's hard to believe that a self-proclaimed member of so-called "prestige class" can say these things. An act of desperation for self-defense?

MEO staff and personnel have been admonished by the shakers-and-movers within Carousel to not participate nor get themselves embroiled in any controversy that appears in the portals of Missosology, this the TS should know!.

beautywatchnyc

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5

Postby bootsguy » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:14 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:

After watching the MGI 2nd edition, there is no doubt in my mind, Miss Gwand International deserves a spot alongside the Top tier Pageants and much more deserving than Miss Earth and Miss International. The production quality surpasses by far the aforementioned in terms of presentation, grandeur and prestige. Miss Gwand International is also gaining reputation for it's logical placements and lack of WTF out of nowhere placements. Here is a list of pros and cons of this year rendition:

Pros:

-Excellent venue. The girls were treated like royalty even if Thailand is not an ubber rich country. They have shown great attention to detail and care for the treatment of their delegates.

- Great Stage. The quality and scale of the stage in Miss Gwand international rivals the ones of Miss Universe and Miss World.

-Excellent coverage. There is never lack of data flowing from the host country. Miss Gwand makes a great effort to cover all the girls as equally as possible.

-Miss Grand has already pocketed one of the most epic and emotional farewells in Pageant History. Made by Janelee Chaparro.

-Logical placements. Although I did not liked how they inverted the Evening gown portion and decided to go for the Platform speech before announcing the top 5 and thus turning the pageant more into a Miss World/Miss America contest. The selection of the girls always seemed logical and in accordance to their performances or answers.

-No WTF placements. Most of the girls that made it into the semis were at one point talked about as they excelled in a portion of the journey. There was some European favorites who didn't made it, but we have to also admit that those who didn't made it did not gave a superb performance in the preliminary as their counterparts who really did.

-Production Quality. I don't think I have to write much about it. The evidence speaks for itself.

Cons:

-The inversion of the Evening Gown competition after the top 5 and also after the Platform speak of the girls. This pretty much turned it into a Miss America pageant, pushing too much weight into the girls ability to sell the campaign. Have they done it in a reversed way, they would have had a much solid top 5 that would rival the ones in Miss Universe.

-The exclusion of Miss Puerto Rico into the top 10, although we all know that if they did, we would most likely had a back to back in our hands. Rebeca was not only impeccable on stage. She is also sharp and can easily nail a difficult answer.

Other than that there is really not much to complain about MGI.

Miss Gwand International has already shown with much more credibility than Miss Earth and Miss International they deserve a higher spot as a Pageant or High Prestige. We all know than in reality there's only two mayor pageants which are Miss Universe and Miss World and the rest are simply secondary. Those others are just there by a spoiled urge more than because they deserve it.

More than ever before, Miss Earth and Miss International will have to raise the bar even higher if they want to even be considered pageants of true worth and prestige. Miss International hasnt really proved they deserved to be on top and as many have criticized Miss Gwand winners of not being able to stop the war. Miss Earth winners has not been able to stop Global Warming. Touche!

Not the ball is in ME and MI court. Time to show your worth with high quality and excellent production value. I still predict they wont be able to do so. Not even close!

Thanks for reading. Till next time! :)>-

I Agree with this topic... And more foreign pageant fanatics believes the credibility of MGI more than cheap low class Miss Earth whose credibility was believed mostly by Filipinos and very few foreign pageant followers...

:=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p
Watchful Eyes Of A Silhouette http://hamsternice.blogspot.com

bootsguy

Date of Birth: 25 Oct 1960
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: customer service representative soldier
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: reading, watching television, boots, boys
Message: i want to make friends and learn from fellow pageant fanatics.

Postby bootsguy » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:17 am

I will not be surprised if Miss Gwand International will gain more attention and recognition from foreign pageant fans than Miss Earth. More foreign pageants fans believes Miss Gwand International credibility than Miss Earth. Only Filipinos believe in the credibility of Miss Earth. Here are my questions:

How many die hard pageant fans from other countries and nationalities other than Filipinos follow closely, recognize and appreciate Miss Earth? People can only assume and lay claim to status, reputation and character of the pageant but how can a pageant like Miss Earth can really elevate and manifest its status and make people feel and believe that it is A Big 5 PAGEANT when the way Miss Earth is done, handled or produced is VERY MEDIOCRE? People are not jerk and stupid not to know that. That is why Miss Earth is a minor pageant level of Miss Asia Pacific and Miss Tourism Queen International and even below Miss Supranational and Miss Gwand International because of this. Not even the advocacy, support from UN and travels around the world can even convince pageant fanatics around the world (OTHER THAN FILIPINOS) that Miss Earth is really that BIG and Big 5 Pageant because they haven't done ENOUGH...IF it lacks support it lacks credibility. if it has lots of Filipino supporters but fewer international support then it is a Localized pageant with less international renown with that can you name it an international Big 5 pageant? BIGOTRY AND BEING STUBBORN AT ITS FINEST EQUATES TO STUPIDITY AND BEING A THIRD WORLD ATTITUDE ARE WE THE NEXT AFRICA?...

=O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/

WOW SO MANY NEGATIVE POINTS AGAINST MY POST.. BUT IF YOU TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN YOU KNOW IT HAS POINT... IT HAS A SENSE... THE NEGATIVE POINTS ONLY SHOWS I TOUCH SOMEONE'S DIFFICULT TO SHAKE EGO AND BIGOTRY..... AFTER MISS UNIVERSE, MISS WORLD AND MISS INTERNATIONAL THE NEXT PAGEANT I AM CLOSELY FOLLOWING IS MISS SUPRANATIONAL AND NOTHING ELSE BECAUSE THOSE PAGEANTS ARE BIG AND PRESTIGIOUS AND HIGHLY ORGANIZED AT THAT.

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

bootsguy

Re: MGI: Miss Earth and Miss International should be veryafr

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:05 pm

manoypoe wrote:O BTW, HOW IS YOUR PREDICTION? DID YOU PREDICT THE RIGHT WINNER?
GO BE AFRAID PAGEANT EXPERTS. YOU ARE NOT LIVING UP TO YOUR TAGS. YOU ALL FAILED FAG EXPERTS. =;)) =;))

Pageant Experts are not Predictionistd...
We based our hot picks from their preliminary performances.
We are not the judges and our commentaries are not intended to pursuade other people.

Before, in 2012, PEs definition was changed as Masters of Pageantry. Thus it gives thr Predictionistd tag the sole ownership in predicting the winners.

If for example,our top bet penetrated the top5 yet failed to answer the question, then it is not our fault.

In 2011 Miss Universe, Leila won against Olesya.
Can a Pageant Expert predict that in the finals, a low energy queen can shine? No.
Dont crucify the PEs. Unlike other tags, we make quality threads with great presentations because of our love.

The issue here is about ME and MI with MGIandnot the PE clan.
You are out of line.

UNO - God of Beauty

Real Life Name/Nick: Uno
Date of Birth: 13 Jun 1984
Profession: Airline Staff
Hobbies/Interests: surfin, travelin

Postby beautywatchnyc » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:07 pm

Over a hundred NDs from elsewhere across the continents and still increasing in number equate to a lack of international support? Where's the logic? What a lame excuse!!!
beautywatchnyc

Postby sumosam » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:10 pm

bootsguy wrote:I will not be surprised if Miss Gwand International will gain more attention and recognition from foreign pageant fans than Miss Earth. More foreign pageants fans believes Miss Gwand International credibility than Miss Earth. Only Filipinos believe in the credibility of Miss Earth. Here are my questions:

How many die hard pageant fans from other countries and nationalities other than Filipinos follow closely, recognize and appreciate Miss Earth? People can only assume and lay claim to status, reputation and character of the pageant but how can a pageant like Miss Earth can really elevate and manifest its status and make people feel and believe that it is A Big 5 PAGEANT when the way Miss Earth is done, handled or produced is VERY MEDIOCRE? People are not jerk and stupid not to know that. That is why Miss Earth is a minor pageant level of Miss Asia Pacific and Miss Tourism Queen International and even below Miss Supranational and Miss Gwand International because of this. Not even the advocacy, support from UN and travels around the world can even convince pageant fanatics around the world (OTHER THAN FILIPINOS) that Miss Earth is really that BIG and Big 5 Pageant because they haven't done ENOUGH...IF it lacks support it lacks credibility. if it has lots of Filipino supporters but fewer international support then it is a Localized pageant with less international renown with that can you name it an international Big 5 pageant? BIGOTRY AND BEING STUBBORN AT ITS FINEST EQUATES TO STUPIDITY AND BEING A THIRD WORLD ATTITUDE ARE WE THE NEXT AFRICA?...

=O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/

WOW SO MANY NEGATIVE POINTS AGAINST MY POST.. BUT IF YOU TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN YOU KNOW IT HAS POINT... IT HAS A SENSE... THE NEGATIVE POINTS ONLY SHOWS I TOUCH SOMEONE'S DIFFICULT TO SHAKE EGO AND BIGOTRY..... AFTER MISS UNIVERSE, MISS WORLD AND MISS INTERNATIONAL THE NEXT PAGEANT I AM CLOSELY FOLLOWING IS MISS SUPRANATIONAL AND NOTHING ELSE BECAUSE THOSE PAGEANTS ARE BIG AND PRESTIGIOUS AND HIGHLY ORGANIZED AT THAT.

Seriously, what's your basis in saying NO foreign pageant fans appreciate ME and ONLY Filipinos believe in its credibility?!?!?

Osmel Sousa, Sylvie Tellier and the rest of the National Directors think otherwise. Include the people behind Fox Network's Star World and Venevision who broadcast the finale live.

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

-=grabbed from XIS=-
sumosam

Profession: gaysha
Hobbies/Interests: Boys. Cotton Candy. Bidyoke.

Postby bootsguy » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:39 pm

sumosam wrote:
bootsguy wrote:I will not be surprised if Miss Gwand International will gain more attention and recognition from foreign pageant fans than Miss Earth. More foreign pageants fans believes Miss Gwand International credibility than Miss Earth. Only Filipinos believe in the credibility of Miss Earth. Here are my questions:

Seriously, what's your basis in saying NO foreign pageant fans appreciate ME and ONLY Filipinos believe in its credibility?!?!?

Osmel Sousa, Sylvie Tellier and the rest of the National Directors think otherwise. Include the people behind Fox Network's Star World and Venevision who broadcast the finale live.

DID I SAY NO FOREIGN FAN FOLLOWERS... HERE WE GO AGAIN OVER REACTING... NEVER MIND.. IT LACKS COMPREHENSION AND RATIONAL JUDGMENT. HAHAHAHAHAHA..

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

bootsguy

Postby abby_saatchi » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:59 pm

Miss International will always be the 3rd most prestigious international pageant.
:!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!

abby_saatchi

Profession: i'm an exec. asst. and part-time p*** star
Hobbies/Interests: clubbin', crusin', shoppin' and bitchin'
Message: i just wanna say that life is indeed a journey worth cruisin' and livin'... i love it !!!

Postby beautyhunter » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:04 pm

I am sure people who are genuine here will agree about the production of MGI, it is 100 times better than ME and MI. Past few additions of ME including 2010 was really boring with a lot of mistakes especially with camera work and quality of stage. MGI, i have to say was on par with Miss Universe & MW production wise, the title name is misleading though.
SEX KITTEN 2004!!!
beautyhunter
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 03 Apr 1983
Profession: biotechnologist
Hobbies/Interests: infrastructure, skyscrapers, beautypageants

Postby abby_saatchi » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:27 pm

beautyhunter wrote:I am sure people who are genuine here will agree about the production of MGI, it is 100 times better than ME and MI. Past few additions of ME including 2010 was really boring with a lot of mistakes especially with camera work and quality of stage. MGI, i have to say was on par with Miss Universe & MW production wise, the title name is misleading though.

Production wise it was really good.... I was really hoping to see another stunner for a Queen but they failed miserably in that department.
:%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%((

abby_saatchi

Profession: i'm an exec. asst. and part-time p*** star
Hobbies/Interests: clubbin', crusin', shoppin' and bitchin'
Message: i just wanna say that life is indeed a journey worth cruisin' and livin'... i love it !!!

Postby sumosam » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:38 pm

bootsguy wrote:
sumosam wrote:

DID I SAY NO FOREIGN FAN FOLLOWERS... HERE WE GO AGAIN OVER REACTING... NEVER MIND.. IT LACKS COMPREHENSION AND RATIONAL JUDGMENT. HAHAHAHAHAHA..

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

bootsguy wrote: "I will not be surprised if Miss Gwand International will gain more attention and recognition from foreign pageant fans than Miss Earth. More foreign pageants fans believes Miss Gwand International credibility than Miss Earth. Only Filipinos believe in the credibility of Miss Earth."
-=grabbed from XIS=-
sumosam

Postby sumosam » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:47 pm

abby_saatchi wrote:
beautyhunter wrote:I am sure people who are genuine here will agree about the production of MGI, it is 100 times better than ME and MI. Past few additions of ME including 2010 was really boring with a lot of mistakes especially with camera work and quality of stage. MGI, i have to say was on par with Miss Universe & MW production wise, the title name is misleading though.

Production wise it was really good.... I was really hoping to see another stunner for a Queen but they failed miserably in that department.
:%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%((

Based from the photos during the finale, without a doubt MGI delivered a spectacular show but seriously the girl who was crowned was a disappointment. Good luck to her.
-=grabbed from XIS=-
sumosam

Postby wingsofnightingale » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:53 pm

Its shocking to see that non placement of Miss Philippines at MGI 2014 has affected majority pinoys so deeply :|
wingsofnightingale
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Real Life Name/Nick: Alston
Date of Birth: 04 Dec 1989
Profession: Fashion editor
Hobbies/Interests: Goddesses

Postby Q vicky » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:07 pm

wingsofnightingale wrote:
Its shocking to see that non placement of Miss Philippines at MGI 2014 has affected majority pinoys so deeply :|

its was expected. Miss Gwand canyon is not a significant pageant so there is no bearing. anyway, we are going to have a back to back in MI and MW and MJ will surely win the Miss Universe crown if no politics at all. ME will be another placement also.
Q vicky

Real Life Name/Nick: Q Vicky
Date of Birth: 21 Mar 1990
Profession: Model
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Blogger
Message: Im not a racist. Let me handle those real racist here. PLEASSEEEEEE

Postby beautyhunter » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:08 pm

Its funny to see Filipinos bashing MGI as Miss Universe copy cat, well may i ask, what is ME? isnt it a copy cat pageant too with elements from MW and Miss Universe incorporated but fails miserably in implementation. MGI may be copying Miss Universe, but they are successful atleast. Next complain is about the quality of this years winner! go and check the pics of ME 2007 and 2008 and runner ups in 2011 and 12.
SEX KITTEN 2004!!!
beautyhunter

Date of Birth: 03 Apr 1983
Profession: biotechnologist
Hobbies/Interests: infrastructure, skyscrapers, beautypageants

Postby Malcanthet » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:30 pm

dacqisneil wrote:After watching MGI, honestly, I really liked the production. It reminded me of a Miss Universe production.

Yes, seeing the screenshots of Miss Sri Lanka someone posted on another thread, you would think it WAS a Miss Universe production. MGI have to find their own style and identity rather being a Miss Universe imitation.
Malcanthet

Real Life Name/Nick: TCL
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1969
Profession: Adm Asst
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Music, swimming

Postby NIRRAPERERA » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:36 pm

Malcanthet wrote:
dacqisneil wrote:After watching MGI, honestly, I really liked the production. It reminded me of a Miss Universe production.

Yes, seeing the screenshots of Miss Sri Lanka someone posted on another thread, you would think it WAS a Miss Universe production. MGI have to find their own style and identity rather being a Miss Universe imitation.

NIRRAPERERA

Real Life Name/Nick: NIRRA
Profession: STUDENT
Hobbies/Interests: PAINTING MUSIC DANCING

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:58 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:
Conspiracy theories ... it's hard to believe that a self-proclaimed member of so-called "prestige class" can say these things. An act of desperation for self-defense?

MEO staff and personnel have been admonished by the shakers-and-movers within Carousel to not participate nor get themselves embroiled in any controversy that appears in the portals of Missosology, this the TS should know!.

Don't blame me. Many Filipinos has suggested in this forum that many of the trolls here are members of the ME Organization and even suggested Loreane herself as one of them. I only hope as you say are just conspiracy theories cause if not. I would only hope ME staff and their Reign of Evil to end abruptly.
Nina Cleopatra

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Profession: Queen
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby le0 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:40 pm

Q vicky wrote:
wingsofnightingale wrote:

its was expected. Miss Gwand canyon is not a significant pageant so there is no bearing. anyway, we are going to have a back to back in MI and MW and MJ will surely win the Miss Universe crown if no politics at all. ME will be another placement also.

Don't be so sure, too much confident may destroy you
le0

Real Life Name/Nick: leo
Date of Birth: 19 Aug 1994
Profession: freelancer
Hobbies/Interests: don't have it

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL