Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Image
Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! Semi-offensive and 'mild/moderate bashings' ALLOWED to stir Liveliness, Fun and Entertainment BUT 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS as DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING. 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their pic/real name without their consent. 5. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. 6. ONLY Pageants and Members' related stuffs in the General Section, for other stuffs, go to the Chit Chat Lounge. HAVE FUN!



  • 8

Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby Islander1 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:45 am

    

Image


It is just less than two months before the 2013 Miss Supranational pageant begins. Considered the best newborn pageant in the world, the contestants crowned/selected to represent their country with hopes of capturing the Miss Supranational 2013 title are BREATHTAKING! Here out of the 64 delegates crowned so far, I selected 20, who I think has what it takes to make the first cut.

Image
TOP 20 (Random order):
Image

Image Image

Ecuador ~Giuliana Villavicencio~

Giuliana doesn't have that stunning beauty like some of the other girls, but she does know how to make her presence be felt on stage. During Miss Ecuador 2013, she was one of the surprised winner and I'm sure she is going to use that charm, plus more to start a possible streak for Ecuador.

France ~Camille René~

Just like Giuliana, I don't find Camille's beauty to be that stunning, nor do I see her as a potential international beauty queen. But I must say, with her sweet personality and an unforgettable performance in Belarus, she would be a great ambassador for the colored race in MS.

ImageImage

Argentina ~Juliana Kawka~

I'm not really sure if it's the right girl I'm commenting about, but if it is, I must say, this girl is the MS prototype. She is giving me the vibes of that sexy fierce vixen, who is ready to move mountains, just to get what she wants. Juliana is top 5 material.

Poland ~Angelika Natalia Ogryzek~

Angelika is beautiful, but I find her beauty very forgettable. If she gives a strong performance on September 6th, she might go further than top 20, otherwise she will place just because she is Miss Poland.

ImageImage

Israel ~Shelly Regev~

Shelly's face is stunning and her eyes makes her more unique. However, I find her body to be on the heavier side and I would advise her to work as much as she can on it, with the time she has remaining.

Colombia ~Isabel Cristina Asprilla~

What a stunning black woman! She is giving me the top model vibe, but she seems to be channeling the energy that MS loves. A strong performance and a top 20 placement the least I'm expecting from her. She is probably the best black of the bunch.
Image Image

Haiti ~Manouchka Luberisse~

Manouchka might be a hit or miss at MS. She is beautiful, but just like Poland, quite forgettable. But since MS is decided on facial beauty and performance for majority of the time, she could easily sneak in the top 20.

Norway ~Marie Molo Peter~

Breathtaking! When I first looked at Marie, I thought she is a queen in the Philippines and not Miss Supranational Norway, probably because she has filipino blood in her. Marie is going to place and there is no doubt about it.
ImageImage

Spain ~Eva Rogel~

Eva looks stunning in some photos and in some photos I find her chin bone to look a bit long. She is going to be a hit or miss at MS. I wouldn't be surprised if she is called in the top 20, nor would I be surprised if she misses the cut.

Latvia ~Diana Kubasova~

Diana is gorgeous! The pic I'm looking at is with her in a lingerie shoot and I have to say she looked better than majority of the Miss Universe 2012 candidates, who had photo-shoots under the same theme. Since Europe is favored a lot in this pageant, her placement would be determined solely on how well she performs.

Image
TOP 10 (Random order):
Image

ImageImage

Azerbaijan ~Samira Akmanova~

I really don't know much about this country and how well they are in the world of pageantry, but I have to say their candidate Samira is quite stunning! With a strong performance, I wouldn't be surprised if she is called into the top 20 and even advance further.

Brazil ~Raquel Benneti~

Brazil has crowned some really interesting candidates for the 2013 pageant year. Raquel is one of those girls. Just like Puerto Rico's Desiree, Raquel has tried her hand twice or more times to capture the Miss World/Miss Universe title, however, she always stopped short. Unlike Desiree, Raquel did not have a chance to represent Brazil at an international pageant until now, however, she does have the pageantry experience, which should take her far, along with her gorgeous face. I personally believe making the top 5 would not be impossible for her.
ImageImage

Venezuela ~Annie Fuenmayor~

The ultimate pageant capital doesn't give much attention to this pageant as yet, and they are really reaping what they sow. Since the inception of MS, Venezuela has only placed once and not even in the top 5. This year I'm sensing a second placement for them with Annie. She is facially ok and has a good body. I'm hoping she is good on stage, but she is coming from Venezuela, so no worries there. However, I don't see her going very far.

Costa Rica ~Elena Correa~

Elena's face is gorgeous, I would advise her to work on toning her body a bit. With a great personality and strong performance, she can put Costa Rica on the map and very high too.

Image

Mexico ~Jacqueline Morales~

I really don't understand why Mexico is sending Jacqueline to this pageant and Cythia to Miss Universe. I find Jacqueline to be a top notch candidate, who should compete in a higher pageant, however, competing in Miss Supranational will be a walk in the park for her, because she is ready to be the first Non- European, except Panama to take home the title.

Image
TOP 5:

Image


4th Runner up:
Image

Thailand ~Thanyaporn Srisen~

As days go by, I'm forced to think that Thanyaporn is going to be a heavily favored contestant to win by the MSO. It's a fight between her and Mutya for the Asian baton, but I think she is trying too hard to come off as being "fierce". Nevertheless, she is a strong contender and can definitely put Thailand in the top 5 for the third time.


3rd Runner up:
Image

Puerto Rico ~Desirée Del Rio~

Desirée competed for the Miss Universe Puerto Rico title twice, but both times has been named runner up and was/is sent to minor International pageants. With a beautiful face, burning rage and experience to top it off, Desirée is going to Belarus with no other intentions, but to take home the MS 2013 title.


2nd Runner up:
Image

Russia ~Yana Dubnik~

I prefer Yana's beauty over Elmira's (Miss Russia 2013). Yana is a diamond in the rough and she has what it takes to continue the winning streak in Europe. She also has experience in the world of pageantry, so that should propel her to do well.


1st Runner up:
Image

Czech Republic ~Lucie Klukavá~

Czech Republic is sending some great queens to majority of the pageants this year and Lucie is no exception. I love her! She is beautiful, seems to have a great personality and also have a fantastic body to flaunt around. European girls are usually favored a lot and if a European should win again, I hope it's Lucie. Interesting note: Czech Republic has placed every year since 2010 and two of the placements were top 3. Luck is on Lucie's side.


Miss Supranational 2013:
Image

Philippines ~Mutya Johanna Datul~

If I'm not wrong, Mutya is the "REASON" Miss Supranational is becoming relevant to many pageant enthusiast. She is a beautiful and a well rounded stage diva. She has what it takes and can win the Miss Supranational title. The competition is really tough this year, but the crown is hers to lose.
Image


Image
User avatar
Islander1
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 7288
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:43 pm
Location: Georgetown, Cayman Islands
Country: Cayman Islands (ky)
Reputation: 5885
Date of Birth: 17 May 1994
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Volleyball.
Message: BE AWARE!!!!

  • 1

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby zosimazdaIII » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:55 am

OMG!!
I love Misses Brazil, Philippines, Czech Rep and Russia..
So beautiful ladies.
Looking forward this September..
Image
User avatar
zosimazdaIII
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1217
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:18 pm
Location: Davao City, Life is here
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 346
Date of Birth: 17 Jun 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: ----
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: -----

  • 0

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby Islander1 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:58 am

zosimazdaIII wrote:OMG!!
I love Misses Brazil, Philippines, Czech Rep and Russia..
So beautiful ladies.
Looking forward this September..


I love Brazil too! The girls are all amazing!!!!!! It's hard to choose haha.
Image
User avatar
Islander1
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 7288
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:43 pm
Location: Georgetown, Cayman Islands
Country: Cayman Islands (ky)
Reputation: 5885
Date of Birth: 17 May 1994
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Volleyball.
Message: BE AWARE!!!!

  • 2

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby Akosi Junior » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:59 am

If mutya wins, supra will establish its market in the Philippines and its a big thing knowing that Pinoys are big pageant fans. After all, she has what it takes.. She has it in the bag!
Image
User avatar
Akosi Junior
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:01 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 813
Real Life Name/Nick: jenna
Date of Birth: 09 Aug 1969
Gender: Male
Profession: callgirl
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: reading

  • 2

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby Jaishee » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:59 am

Thanks for making Mutya as your number one, I really appreciate it.
My top 2 for now is Latvia and Philippines. Great list though :=p
User avatar
Jaishee
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 11220
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:13 am
Country: Somalia (so)
Reputation: 2790
Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Missosology Universe 2013 1st Runner Up
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, Studying, TV, Computer :)
Message: Every day is a Fashion show and the world is your Runway. ♚

  • 1

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby DEMIGOD* » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:03 am

i really love Mutya!!!! :hx :hx :hx

She is one of the best representatives Philippines has ever produced!!!

I wish her all the best!

User avatar
DEMIGOD*
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8714
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:15 pm
Location: Lat: 14.06421080 Lon: 121.32333689
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 21272
Real Life Name/Nick: Gerent
Date of Birth: 30 Jan 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Part Human - Part GOD
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: i love to eat RAW tomatoes!!!! -slurp-
Message: Don't dare to play with me... I'm a terrible GAME MASTER!

  • 2

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby Islander1 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:05 am

@Akosi, They need to crown someone out of Europe (even though they have deserving girls), so they can become more known to the world. A win for the Philippines would do miracles to the MSO. At this moment, it is hers to lose.

@Jaishee, I love Mutya and will continue to haha. Latvia is a very strong and I wouldn't be surprised if she makes top 5, she has the goods, along with the the Europe base.
Image
User avatar
Islander1
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 7288
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:43 pm
Location: Georgetown, Cayman Islands
Country: Cayman Islands (ky)
Reputation: 5885
Date of Birth: 17 May 1994
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Volleyball.
Message: BE AWARE!!!!

  • 0

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby Islander1 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:06 am

DEMIGOD* wrote:
i really love Mutya!!!! :hx :hx :hx

She is one of the best representatives Philippines has ever produced!!!

I wish her all the best!


Indeed she is one of the best! I hope she doesn't get robbed.
Image
User avatar
Islander1
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 7288
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:43 pm
Location: Georgetown, Cayman Islands
Country: Cayman Islands (ky)
Reputation: 5885
Date of Birth: 17 May 1994
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Volleyball.
Message: BE AWARE!!!!

  • 1

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby DEMIGOD* » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:07 am

Islander1 wrote:
DEMIGOD* wrote:
i really love Mutya!!!! :hx :hx :hx

She is one of the best representatives Philippines has ever produced!!!

I wish her all the best!


Indeed she is one of the best! I hope she doesn't get robbed.


[-O< [-O< [-O<

User avatar
DEMIGOD*
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8714
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:15 pm
Location: Lat: 14.06421080 Lon: 121.32333689
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 21272
Real Life Name/Nick: Gerent
Date of Birth: 30 Jan 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Part Human - Part GOD
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: i love to eat RAW tomatoes!!!! -slurp-
Message: Don't dare to play with me... I'm a terrible GAME MASTER!

  • 1

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby Jaishee » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:08 am

Islander1 wrote:
@Jaishee, I love Mutya and will continue to haha. Latvia is a very strong and I wouldn't be surprised if she makes top 5, she has the goods, along with the the Europe base.


I know! Haha, the two of us went gaga over her during Bb. Pilipinas. lol
User avatar
Jaishee
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 11220
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:13 am
Country: Somalia (so)
Reputation: 2790
Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Missosology Universe 2013 1st Runner Up
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, Studying, TV, Computer :)
Message: Every day is a Fashion show and the world is your Runway. ♚

  • 1

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby bheaian » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:11 am

Finally!!! a worthy thread to read. =c3 =c3 =c3
bheaian
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 2:47 am
Location: Rizal
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 49
Real Life Name/Nick: bhe
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1989
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: secretary
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: painting, reading Misso, playing Puzzle pirates,

  • 2

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby kurtij » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:20 am

im glad you like Mutya Datul


anyway,,i think Norway is clapper alert,,,,,,
her body is her downfall forealz,,,and her catwalk is just like the typical forgettable catwalk (at least base from BBP2012)
Image
KIMVERLYN SUIZA FOR BBPUNIVERSE 2014
User avatar
kurtij
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
 
Posts: 17563
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:36 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 6588
Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: BIM Specialist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: why you care?
Message: slap me bitch!

  • 4

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby freddy26 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:29 am

This is a great analysis.. You really love MUTYA.. I love her too, I predicted her to win the Miss Universe Philippines crown. But nevertheless, I know she will do good in Miss Supranational. :-*
Image

A True to Life Story

My Way of Loving You: A Short Story of Hyacinth and I-- viewtopic.php?f=1&t=179988
User avatar
freddy26
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 2278
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:22 pm
Location: Zamboanga City/Isabela City, Basilan Province
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 7536
Real Life Name/Nick: Sith
Date of Birth: 07 Feb 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Chatting

  • 2

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby zosimazdaIII » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:29 am

Islander1 wrote:
zosimazdaIII wrote:OMG!!
I love Misses Brazil, Philippines, Czech Rep and Russia..
So beautiful ladies.
Looking forward this September..


I love Brazil too! The girls are all amazing!!!!!! It's hard to choose haha.


There's so many stunning and modelesque ladies in Supra every year that is why it is so hard to choose an early favorite.
Image
User avatar
zosimazdaIII
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1217
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:18 pm
Location: Davao City, Life is here
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 346
Date of Birth: 17 Jun 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: ----
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: -----

  • 0

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby Islander1 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:31 am

kurtij wrote:
im glad you like Mutya Datul


anyway,,i think Norway is clapper alert,,,,,,
her body is her downfall forealz,,,and her catwalk is just like the typical forgettable catwalk (at least base from BBP2012)


I'm not sure of her onstage performance. I judged based on the face alone.
And I love Mutya! She was my bet for BBP-U.
Image
User avatar
Islander1
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 7288
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:43 pm
Location: Georgetown, Cayman Islands
Country: Cayman Islands (ky)
Reputation: 5885
Date of Birth: 17 May 1994
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Volleyball.
Message: BE AWARE!!!!

  • 0

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby Islander1 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:33 am

frederick26 wrote:This is a great analysis.. You really love MUTYA.. I love her too, I predicted her to win the Miss Universe Philippines crown. But nevertheless, I know she will do good in Miss Supranational. :-*


I know she is going to do well, I just hope she doesn't get robbed! Thank you!
Image
User avatar
Islander1
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 7288
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:43 pm
Location: Georgetown, Cayman Islands
Country: Cayman Islands (ky)
Reputation: 5885
Date of Birth: 17 May 1994
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Volleyball.
Message: BE AWARE!!!!

  • 1

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby Agua Maldita » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:47 am

I picked her as Miss Universe Philippines!!! I wouldn't be surprise if she wins. Thailand looks amazing as well.

The Latvian girl is oober-gorgh!!!
ANYONE CAN BE NICE BUT IT TAKES TALENT TO BE A BITCH...MJ Lastimosa, Philippines
User avatar
Agua Maldita
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 9524
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:30 pm
Location: New Jersey ~ We don't fcuking like you either!!!
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1355
Real Life Name/Nick: Alyssa
Date of Birth: 22 Jun 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Missosology Correspondent News princess!
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants. GTL. Beach, Travel.
Message: Fuggedaboutit!!!

  • 1

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby whitegold » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:57 am

aside from miss philippines, i love MISS RUSSIA AND MEXICO
Image
User avatar
whitegold
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 934
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: tacloban city, LEYTE
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 253
Real Life Name/Nick: jordan
Date of Birth: 04 Oct 1977
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: model, artist, pageant director
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: love me or hate me, its ok

  • 0

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby Islander1 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:58 am

Agua Maldita wrote:I picked her as Miss Universe Philippines!!! I wouldn't be surprise if she wins. Thailand looks amazing as well.

The Latvian girl is oober-gorgh!!!


Me too! If only she had gave a better answer. I hope she wins! But those European girls are pretty strong too and I agree, Thailand is a potential threat.
Latvia is gorgeous! Don't know how strong she is on stage though,
Image
User avatar
Islander1
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 7288
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:43 pm
Location: Georgetown, Cayman Islands
Country: Cayman Islands (ky)
Reputation: 5885
Date of Birth: 17 May 1994
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Volleyball.
Message: BE AWARE!!!!

  • 0

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby derven.derven » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:12 am

:-O :-O :-O THEY WILL ALL CLAP [-X [-X [-X [-X FOR THE CLAPPERS :%))
User avatar
derven.derven
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4576
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:03 am
Location: Nemey
Country: Yemen (ye)
Reputation: 1395
Real Life Name/Nick: nemeyn
Date of Birth: 10 Oct 1934
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: strenger
Hobbies/Interests: digginfoe

  • 0

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby Islander1 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:28 am

derven.derven wrote: :-O :-O :-O THEY WILL ALL CLAP [-X [-X [-X [-X FOR THE CLAPPERS :%))


LOL!
Image
User avatar
Islander1
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 7288
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:43 pm
Location: Georgetown, Cayman Islands
Country: Cayman Islands (ky)
Reputation: 5885
Date of Birth: 17 May 1994
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Volleyball.
Message: BE AWARE!!!!

  • 1

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby Hokage Naruto » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:14 am

I like your TOP 3
Image
User avatar
Hokage Naruto
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:09 pm
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 62
Real Life Name/Nick: Gio
Date of Birth: 24 Dec 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Online
Message: Happy to be here!

  • 1

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby raquel93 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:29 am

Very nice top! :=p
User avatar
raquel93
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 755
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:19 pm
Location: São Paulo
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 205
Real Life Name/Nick: Raquel
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1993
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: music, internet
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby novemberRain » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:35 am

Philippines as winner? after they bashed Miss Supranational like Crazy, they want the crown, what a joke! =;))
btw i love ur list, haven't seen all delegates yet and some countries have't crowned the girls yet.

so far my top 3 :
1. RUSSIA :7
2. BRAZIL
3. MEXICO
Image
MU 2005, 2013 TOP 15
MW 2011, 2012 TOP 15, 2013 Top 10
MI 1977 2nd RU, 2007 Top 15

ONLYBIG3PAGEANTS!
Image
User avatar
novemberRain
PAGEANT SCHOLARS are critical thinkers with profound knowledge on pageantry.
PAGEANT SCHOLARS are critical thinkers with profound knowledge on pageantry.
 
Posts: 16071
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:50 pm
Location: Bogor, Indonesia
Country: Indonesia (id)
Reputation: 2971
Real Life Name/Nick: Didi
Date of Birth: 13 Nov 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games
Message: “Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.”

  • 1

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby bloomfield » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:48 am

I really don't follow MS, BUT since candidates are uber gorgeous and yet continuously pouring in, I changed my mind. I hope they show it here in the US...... :=p
bloomfield
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 7147
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:14 pm
Location: eastcoast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1726
Real Life Name/Nick: ton
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: pt
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: tennis, movies,driving
Message: be yourself, and don't immitate someone else....

  • 1

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby KChika » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:53 am

Islander1 wrote:
Image


It is just less than two months before the 2013 Miss Supranational pageant begins. Considered the best newborn pageant in the world, the contestants crowned/selected to represent their country with hopes of capturing the Miss Supranational 2013 title are BREATHTAKING! Here out of the 64 delegates crowned so far, I selected 20, who I think has what it takes to make the first cut.

Image
TOP 20 (Random order):
Image

Image Image

Ecuador ~Giuliana Villavicencio~

Giuliana doesn't have that stunning beauty like some of the other girls, but she does know how to make her presence be felt on stage. During Miss Ecuador 2013, she was one of the surprised winner and I'm sure she is going to use that charm, plus more to start a possible streak for Ecuador.

France ~Camille René~

Just like Giuliana, I don't find Camille's beauty to be that stunning, nor do I see her as a potential international beauty queen. But I must say, with her sweet personality and an unforgettable performance in Belarus, she would be a great ambassador for the colored race in MS.

ImageImage

Argentina ~Juliana Kawka~

I'm not really sure if it's the right girl I'm commenting about, but if it is, I must say, this girl is the MS prototype. She is giving me the vibes of that sexy fierce vixen, who is ready to move mountains, just to get what she wants. Juliana is top 5 material.

Poland ~Angelika Natalia Ogryzek~

Angelika is beautiful, but I find her beauty very forgettable. If she gives a strong performance on September 6th, she might go further than top 20, otherwise she will place just because she is Miss Poland.

ImageImage

Israel ~Shelly Regev~

Shelly's face is stunning and her eyes makes her more unique. However, I find her body to be on the heavier side and I would advise her to work as much as she can on it, with the time she has remaining.

Colombia ~Isabel Cristina Asprilla~

What a stunning black woman! She is giving me the top model vibe, but she seems to be channeling the energy that MS loves. A strong performance and a top 20 placement the least I'm expecting from her. She is probably the best black of the bunch.
Image Image

Haiti ~Manouchka Luberisse~

Manouchka might be a hit or miss at MS. She is beautiful, but just like Poland, quite forgettable. But since MS is decided on facial beauty and performance for majority of the time, she could easily sneak in the top 20.

Norway ~Marie Molo Peter~

Breathtaking! When I first looked at Marie, I thought she is a queen in the Philippines and not Miss Supranational Norway, probably because she has filipino blood in her. Marie is going to place and there is no doubt about it.
ImageImage

Spain ~Eva Rogel~

Eva looks stunning in some photos and in some photos I find her chin bone to look a bit long. She is going to be a hit or miss at MS. I wouldn't be surprised if she is called in the top 20, nor would I be surprised if she misses the cut.

Latvia ~Diana Kubasova~

Diana is gorgeous! The pic I'm looking at is with her in a lingerie shoot and I have to say she looked better than majority of the Miss Universe 2012 candidates, who had photo-shoots under the same theme. Since Europe is favored a lot in this pageant, her placement would be determined solely on how well she performs.

Image
TOP 10 (Random order):
Image

ImageImage

Azerbaijan ~Samira Akmanova~

I really don't know much about this country and how well they are in the world of pageantry, but I have to say their candidate Samira is quite stunning! With a strong performance, I wouldn't be surprised if she is called into the top 20 and even advance further.

Brazil ~Raquel Benneti~

Brazil has crowned some really interesting candidates for the 2013 pageant year. Raquel is one of those girls. Just like Puerto Rico's Desiree, Raquel has tried her hand twice or more times to capture the Miss World/Miss Universe title, however, she always stopped short. Unlike Desiree, Raquel did not have a chance to represent Brazil at an international pageant until now, however, she does have the pageantry experience, which should take her far, along with her gorgeous face. I personally believe making the top 5 would not be impossible for her.
ImageImage

Venezuela ~Annie Fuenmayor~

The ultimate pageant capital doesn't give much attention to this pageant as yet, and they are really reaping what they sow. Since the inception of MS, Venezuela has only placed once and not even in the top 5. This year I'm sensing a second placement for them with Annie. She is facially ok and has a good body. I'm hoping she is good on stage, but she is coming from Venezuela, so no worries there. However, I don't see her going very far.

Costa Rica ~Elena Correa~

Elena's face is gorgeous, I would advise her to work on toning her body a bit. With a great personality and strong performance, she can put Costa Rica on the map and very high too.

Image

Mexico ~Jacqueline Morales~

I really don't understand why Mexico is sending Jacqueline to this pageant and Cythia to Miss Universe. I find Jacqueline to be a top notch candidate, who should compete in a higher pageant, however, competing in Miss Supranational will be a walk in the park for her, because she is ready to be the first Non- European, except Panama to take home the title.

Image
TOP 5:

Image


4th Runner up:
Image

Thailand ~Thanyaporn Srisen~

As days go by, I'm forced to think that Thanyaporn is going to be a heavily favored contestant to win by the MSO. It's a fight between her and Mutya for the Asian baton, but I think she is trying too hard to come off as being "fierce". Nevertheless, she is a strong contender and can definitely put Thailand in the top 5 for the third time.


3rd Runner up:
Image

Puerto Rico ~Desirée Del Rio~

Desirée competed for the Miss Universe Puerto Rico title twice, but both times has been named runner up and was/is sent to minor International pageants. With a beautiful face, burning rage and experience to top it off, Desirée is going to Belarus with no other intentions, but to take home the MS 2013 title.


2nd Runner up:
Image

Russia ~Yana Dubnik~

I prefer Yana's beauty over Elmira's (Miss Russia 2013). Yana is a diamond in the rough and she has what it takes to continue the winning streak in Europe. She also has experience in the world of pageantry, so that should propel her to do well.


1st Runner up:
Image

Czech Republic ~Lucie Klukavá~

Czech Republic is sending some great queens to majority of the pageants this year and Lucie is no exception. I love her! She is beautiful, seems to have a great personality and also have a fantastic body to flaunt around. European girls are usually favored a lot and if a European should win again, I hope it's Lucie. Interesting note: Czech Republic has placed every year since 2010 and two of the placements were top 3. Luck is on Lucie's side.


Miss Supranational 2013:
Image

<:-P <:-P <:-P

Philippines ~Mutya Johanna Datul~

If I'm not wrong, Mutya is the "REASON" Miss Supranational is becoming relevant to many pageant enthusiast. She is a beautiful and a well rounded stage diva. She has what it takes and can win the Miss Supranational title. The competition is really tough this year, but the crown is hers to lose.
Image


Mutya is absolutely the one-to-beat. She's determined to win the crown, and we all know it. Come competition and she'll easily win the hearts of the Europeans. :=p :hx =c3 Bubbly yet fierce. Young and charming. She is Miss Philippines. You deserve it girl .
Love your choices. :7 :7 :7
:hx :hx
Miss P H I L I P P I N E S all the way to the Crown


Image
User avatar
KChika
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:31 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 20
Real Life Name/Nick: KC
Date of Birth: 16 Aug 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: BLOGGER, STUDENT OF UPLB
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: BLOGGING, JOURNALISM, BROADCASTING
Message: the ASIAN bombshell and ISKOLAR PARA SA BAYAN

  • 1

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby DEMIGOD* » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:56 am

Individuality do not represent a totality! Please bear in mind.

User avatar
DEMIGOD*
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8714
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:15 pm
Location: Lat: 14.06421080 Lon: 121.32333689
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 21272
Real Life Name/Nick: Gerent
Date of Birth: 30 Jan 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Part Human - Part GOD
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: i love to eat RAW tomatoes!!!! -slurp-
Message: Don't dare to play with me... I'm a terrible GAME MASTER!

  • 1

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby Sanvik » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:26 am

Loved your Top 5 except for Russia.........................................
I agree with you, It is Mutya's crown to lose.................................................
I'm waiting for India...........................................
Team INDIA 2013


Image
User avatar
Sanvik
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4280
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:37 pm
Location: Goa
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 1983
Real Life Name/Nick: Dhiraj
Date of Birth: 07 Jun 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: GK, beauty pageants
Message: Misso is great..................................

  • 1

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby brent520 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:20 am

Dear Mr Islander1,

Why do i sense that you don't like Mutya?! Haha.. Kidding aside

Mutya is the only reason why I'm looking forward MS..

Mutya for the win,the most charming binibini that has ever graced the Philippine stage..
User avatar
brent520
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2396
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:41 am
Location: Maynila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1154
Date of Birth: 20 May 2012
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Bum
Hobbies/Interests: Studying, Working (is this even a hobby?)
Message: Hi to all.. Just here to enjoy beautiful women

  • 1

Re: Miss Supranational 2013 (Top 20)

Postby whitedawn » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:36 am

mutya ng filipinas ^_^
User avatar
whitedawn
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4543
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:31 pm
Location: bacolod city
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 407
Real Life Name/Nick: boboy
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: agent
Hobbies/Interests: swimming
Message: Write a message here

Next

Return to GENERAL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClubEarthMisso, energyshot, Fuchsia, neeshi.d, olivochka, paperface, paulvdiongzon, talofalucky and 61 guests

Miss Universe 2014 People's Choice Poll Miss World 2014 People's Choice Poll


© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Asia Pacific World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Asia Pacific World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Supermodel International
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Supermodel International
Manhunt International Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Manhunt International Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe


contact us to advertise with missosology