HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING?

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING?

Postby firerprince » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:38 am

Forum is dead and the world is dying.

Manila is on lockdown and I am in the area where most cases are reported.
Hope ya'll are fine :=p

My prayers goes to you and your family

firerprince
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Real Life Name/Nick: JC
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1997
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Pageant Lurker
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry?

Re: HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING?

Postby SisterStella » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:56 am

This PANDEMIC has exposed the EVIL SIDE of HUMANITY — GREED, PROFITEERING, HOARDING, PANIC BUYING, TAKING ADVANTAGE of others, RACISM, INSENSITIVITY, UNDISCIPLINED BEHAVIOUR, STUBBORNESS

And if this is a test by the Almighty then indeed HUMANITY HAS FAILED . . .

[-O< [-O< [-O<
SisterStella
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 19 Mar 1970
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: CEO
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry

Postby sophocles » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:07 pm

I don't know where you live, but this is not what I see in my community. I see a lot of my neighbors doing good things for others.

At any rate, why does the Almighty have to test humanity, when we are his creation? Shouldn't he already know the result even before the test? If as you say, humanity has failed the test, then why was humanity not created better by the Almighty?

SisterStella wrote:This PANDEMIC has exposed the EVIL SIDE of HUMANITY — GREED, PROFITEERING, HOARDING, PANIC BUYING, TAKING ADVANTAGE of others, RACISM, INSENSITIVITY, UNDISCIPLINED BEHAVIOUR, STUBBORNESS

[-O< [-O< [-O<
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby missomisteryoso » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:28 pm

sophocles wrote:
At any rate, why does the Almighty have to test humanity, when we are his creation? Shouldn't he already know the result even before the test? If as you say, humanity has failed the test, then why was humanity not created better by the Almighty?

Where did you get this information? If you believe in the Almighty, where in the Holy Book did you read that He is testing humanity? Kindly read your Bible and get back to this post. I have never read this from the entire Holy Book.
Maturity doesn't mean age; it means sensitivity, manners, and how you react.
It comes when you stop making excuses and start making changes.
missomisteryoso
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mr. Yoso
Date of Birth: 30 Jul 1990
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Janitor
Hobbies/Interests: sweeping/mopping the floor

Postby sophocles » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:14 pm

missomisteryoso wrote:
sophocles wrote:

Where did you get this information? If you believe in the Almighty, where in the Holy Book did you read that He is testing humanity? Kindly read your Bible and get back to this post. I have never read this from the entire Holy Book.

Hija, please read the post again, and take note that question marks are appropriately placed. In other words, it does not allege that the Almighty is testing humanity with the Chinese corona virus. In fact, noting the question marks, it is questioning this very idea.

Besides, it is not as if there is no instance in the Bible when God tests a believer. He tested Abraham by asking him to sacrifice his son Isaac. What??? (I placed three question marks so you will note the punctuation.) By today's standards, what can you say about someone who asks a father to slit his son's throat and offer him as a sacrifice? (Another question mark.) Did he also not test Job? (And, here's another one.) Both stories can lead you to question God's compassion.

Believers will grow stronger in faith if they develop critical thinking skills and they develop the habit of analyzing what they read... not to mention knowing how punctuation changes the meaning of a sentence.
sophocles

Postby bcdf1930 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:30 pm

WE HAD A 14 HOUR CURFEW IN INDIA TODAY! ALSO, Whole nation shared a big round of applause for health care workers AT 5PM INDIAN STANDARD TIME!

[youtube]hHpQo_7c7ow[/youtube]
bcdf1930

Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 20 Nov 1984
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet

Postby sophocles » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:05 pm

Health care workers, truck drivers who keep grocery store shelves stocked, store cashiers, pharmacists and their technicians - these are our modern-day heroes.

People should stop listening to Hollywood celebrities. The real heroes are ordinary people amongst us who continue to work so people can continue to receive care and access basic goods and services.
sophocles

Postby firerprince » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:08 am

sophocles wrote:Health care workers, truck drivers who keep grocery store shelves stocked, store cashiers, pharmacists and their technicians - these are our modern-day heroes.

INDEED! After this pandemic no one should dare to belittle these low wage workers anymore. There's no denying we are dependent on them now. :=p
firerprince

Postby firerprince » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:16 am

bcdf1930 wrote:WE HAD A 14 HOUR CURFEW IN INDIA TODAY! ALSO, Whole nation shared a big round of applause for health care workers AT 5PM INDIAN STANDARD TIME!

[youtube]hHpQo_7c7ow[/youtube]

Health workers are the main game players in these hard times. Kudos to all health workers but I feel bad for as we speak 5 doctors have died in the Philippines due to the virus with less than a thousand health workers under quarantine. I cannot imagine how would our health care system survive the next weeks...its getting worse. What's worst is our fucking politicians who takes advantage of their power to get themselves and their families tested even if they are not experiencing any symptoms while patients under investigation experiencing terrible symptoms are left out dying without knowing if they're positive or not. We currently are in shortage of test kits hopefully by next week we'll have more.

My prayers to India
firerprince

Postby ElsaHimala » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:38 am

I'm working in one of the largest hospitals in the the city of NY. We started giving Zithromax and chloroquine (anti malaria drug) to our COVID + patient today. Study in France showed that the combo drugs reduced the incubation period of the virus to 6 days. Praying that this will work. I can't hold myself to be emotional when making rounds today in our ICU. We converted all our 40 beds ICU to COVID ICU in 24 hours, by making all the rooms to negative pressure. Every time we moved or discharged patient with mild symptoms, we have to admit a very sick intubated patient. This is only the beginning and we are expecting a surge in the next few weeks. Be careful everyone.
ElsaHimala
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: La Au-nhor
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1920
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Fortune Teller
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Tarot and Crystal Ball reading

Postby akosibatman » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:08 am

covid 19 is man made ,,, open your eyes , world war 3 ? zombie apocalypse ? anyone =0 =0 =0
akosibatman

Real Life Name/Nick: batman
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1972
Profession: scientist
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: shopping

Postby missomisteryoso » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:28 am

sophocles wrote:
missomisteryoso wrote:
sophocles wrote:

Hija, please read the post again, and take note that question marks are appropriately placed. In other words, it does not allege that the Almighty is testing humanity with the Chinese corona virus. In fact, noting the question marks, it is questioning this very idea.

Besides, it is not as if there is no instance in the Bible when God tests a believer. He tested Abraham by asking him to sacrifice his son Isaac. What??? (I placed three question marks so you will note the punctuation.) By today's standards, what can you say about someone who asks a father to slit his son's throat and offer him as a sacrifice? (Another question mark.) Did he also not test Job? (And, here's another one.) Both stories can lead you to question God's compassion.

Believers will grow stronger in faith if they develop critical thinking skills and they develop the habit of analyzing what they read... not to mention knowing how punctuation changes the meaning of a sentence.

Wow! I just asked a simple question yet I received a complex answer. I'm aware of Abraham being tested but that's the ONLY case God did test someone and it is in a an evil way and NO SINGLE human being was harmed. But with the current situation, many are dying and suffering, not only with illness, but with wars, natural disasters, and more. This is way different than of Abraham's case. Yes, Job was put to test, but it is NOT God who put him to test. So Job is also out of this topic.

I'll repeat: where in the Holy Book did you read that He is testing humanity? I'm quoting your statement: "At any rate, why does the Almighty have to test humanity, when we are his creation?" I understood it is a question because it has a question mark or whatever punctuation marks you did use for your reply and we do not have anything to argue with the use of those marks, let's focus on the sense of YOUR question. Perhaps you weren't able to comprehend what I was asking, in other words, please provide a Bible verse that says God is the cause of all the evil things (or test, as what people call it) happening to the world. (Please drop the punctuation marks lesson, it doesn't make you sound smart nor intelligent.)

Personally, I know God is LOVE that's why it is unacceptable that these things happen just because He wants to test us.
Maturity doesn't mean age; it means sensitivity, manners, and how you react.
It comes when you stop making excuses and start making changes.
missomisteryoso

Real Life Name/Nick: Mr. Yoso
Date of Birth: 30 Jul 1990
Profession: Janitor
Hobbies/Interests: sweeping/mopping the floor

Postby Kukay » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:46 am

Aba
At tumirada na naman yang atheist na sophocles nayan.
This is not the time na maghasik ka ng lagim mo oy !
Kukay

Date of Birth: 16 Nov 2007
Profession: Tambay
Hobbies/Interests: Mang asar

Postby kdeon_Malansa » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:28 am

Life goes on in Korea. No lockdown here we are still working.
kdeon_Malansa
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.

Real Life Name/Nick: RC
Date of Birth: 21 Jul 1991
Profession: Fresh Graduate
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Missosology!

Postby brent520 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:13 am

firerprince wrote:
sophocles wrote:Health care workers, truck drivers who keep grocery store shelves stocked, store cashiers, pharmacists and their technicians - these are our modern-day heroes.

INDEED! After this pandemic no one should dare to belittle these low wage workers anymore. There's no denying we are dependent on them now. :=p

I agree with you on this. The ordinary and minimum wage earners aside from the health care frontliners are our heroes.

We are practically dependent on them.

I wanna give them a hug after this quarantine
brent520

Date of Birth: 20 May 2012
Profession: Bum
Hobbies/Interests: Studying, Working (is this even a hobby?)

Postby ManMeat » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:41 pm

kdeon_Malansa wrote:Life goes on in Korea. No lockdown here we are still working.

Hell yeah
Safety shit is real in South Korea

Except for 0 income in 2-3 months due to self-quarantine :%((

South Korean government will discuss Disaster Relief Fund.
Me and my family desperately need it. I couldn't go to work cuz my workplace shutdown

ManMeat
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: I'm better than you
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: I'm gonna mention your dirty ass double standards

Postby Thomas876 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:12 pm

Emmanuel Macron, the President of the French Republic, first announced that, until further notice, all schools, all middle schools, all high schools, all universities and all creches were closed. Then, the Prime Minister announced that all restaurants, bars, cafes, all non-essential shops, cinemas, nightclubs were also closing their doors. This was confirmed by the President, who set up quarantine on Monday for at least two weeks. All the driving schools have also closed. So, we have been in quarantine for a week now. We only have the right to go out to:

- Move from home to work when telework is not possible
- Make essential purchases in authorized local shops
- Go to a health professional
- Travel for child care or to help vulnerable people, or for a compelling family reason, duly justified, on the strict condition of respecting barrier gestures
- Exercise only on an individual basis, around the home and without any gathering or for the needs of pets

We are obliged to have an official certificate when we move for one of these reasons mentioned above, this official certificate is to be renewed each time we go out. Those who still work (because of the coronavirus, many are in forced partial unemployment) have a special certificate which does not have to be renewed, an employer certificate. The certificate is available on the government website and must be printed. You can also copy it manually. Failure to comply with these quarantine obligations could result in a fine of 135€, or 375€ if not paid voluntarily within 45 days. If you reoffend within 15 days, you get a fine of 1,500€. And finally, if there are four violations of the law within 30 days, you get a fine of 3,750€, 6 months in prison, community service and a 3-year driving license suspension.
TOP 5 for Miss Universe 2024 :

1. France 2. Mongolia 3. Kazakhstan
4. Venezuela 5. Kyrgyzstan

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Thomas.
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1995
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Something.
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Lots of things.

Postby sophocles » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:53 pm

missomisteryoso wrote: I'm aware of Abraham being tested but that's the ONLY case God did test someone and it is in a an evil way and NO SINGLE human being was harmed. But with the current situation, many are dying and suffering, not only with illness, but with wars, natural disasters, and more. This is way different than of Abraham's case. Yes, Job was put to test, but it is NOT God who put him to test. So Job is also out of this topic.

I'll repeat: where in the Holy Book did you read that He is testing humanity? I'm quoting your statement: "At any rate, why does the Almighty have to test humanity, when we are his creation?" I understood it is a question because it has a question mark or whatever punctuation marks you did use for your reply and we do not have anything to argue with the use of those marks, let's focus on the sense of YOUR question. Perhaps you weren't able to comprehend what I was asking, in other words, please provide a Bible verse that says God is the cause of all the evil things (or test, as what people call it) happening to the world. (Please drop the punctuation marks lesson, it doesn't make you sound smart nor intelligent.)

Personally, I know God is LOVE that's why it is unacceptable that these things happen just because He wants to test us.

Anong no one was harmed when God asked Abraham to sacrifice his son Isaac? Sige nga, gawin mo yan sa anak mo. Gilitin mo ang leeg unless God stops you at the last minute. Kahit hindi mo tuluyan, tignan natin kung anong mangyayari sa anak mo.

And why is the Bible the measure of what is true and good? If you accept it, fine. But don't force it on others as proof of your rectitude and virtue. Here are a few abominations from your Bible:

"When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again." Exodus 21: 7-8

"Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse." (1 Peter 2:18)

"Whosoever ... hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookback, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken ... He shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries." Leviticus 21:17-23

So, ang mga flat-nosed pala hindi puedeng lumapit sa altar. :-)

I am not saying that God is testing humanity. I am questioning the very idea, hence the question marks. Mga pangong Pinoy lang naman ang mahilig magsabi na "pagsubok lang yan ng panginoon" o "ang dami mong pinagdaanan na pagsubok". Kabobohan to the max.
sophocles

Postby Kukay » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:00 pm

Eh engot pala talaga yang atheist na sophocles nayan .

Abraham did not kill son .
Alang namatay ... alang ginilitan ng leeg.

And just so you dork know ..
Slaves in ancient times were criminals , prisoners of war or just plain sold by their relatives because of poverty . Slavery is man made .
And let me ask you this .. just a hypothetical question . If you lived in ancient time and you have 10 prisoners of war , will you let them rot in jail or turn them into slaves ? You can’t set them free , you ravaged their land , took their land and belongings and killed all their love ones . They will die of starvation if you will set them free.

And why the hypocrisy ? You yourself approve slavery . Even today there are slaves in all countries .... the prisoners . They do hard labor with very minimal or no compensation at all .

And of course .. people with disabilities cannot approach the altar . It’s holy . Only priests were allowed to do sacrifices and stuff . Piling pili po ang makakalapit sa altar because it’s holy . Andameng rituals of cleansing and requirements to be a priest and approach the altar . It’s all in Leviticus. Even Moses himself was told to remove his shoes/tsinelas when he approached the burning bush kasi its holy ground .

The important thing is to honor God at all times even in times of calamity ... that’s what Job did .
Of course it’s easier said than done ... kaya Job was highly regarded by God.
Kukay

Date of Birth: 16 Nov 2007
Profession: Tambay
Hobbies/Interests: Mang asar

Postby kurtij » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:06 pm

STUCK IN METRO MANILA.

IF THE WORK FROM HOME SETUP WAS ARRANGED A WEEK OR WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EFFECTIVITY OF THE COMMUNITY QUARANTINE AND TRAVEL BAN, I COULD'VE GONE BACK TO THE PROVINCE.

THIS MAKES ME APPRECIATE THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE OF THE CITY.

I HOPE WE'LL GET THROUGH THIS.
kurtij

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby sophocles » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:18 am

kurtij wrote:STUCK IN METRO MANILA.

IF THE WORK FROM HOME SETUP WAS ARRANGED A WEEK OR WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EFFECTIVITY OF THE COMMUNITY QUARANTINE AND TRAVEL BAN, I COULD'VE GONE BACK TO THE PROVINCE.

THIS MAKES ME APPRECIATE THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE OF THE CITY.

I HOPE WE'LL GET THROUGH THIS.

Don't worry. We'll get through this. The next crisis will be the Inquisition, hate, and intolerance championed by the Misso wing of the Catholic Women's League. During times like these, the intolerant/ignorant faithful find a way out of the woodwork. :-)
sophocles

Postby mrgary » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:36 pm

sophocles wrote:I don't know where you live, but this is not what I see in my community. I see a lot of my neighbors doing good things for others.

SisterStella wrote:This PANDEMIC has exposed the EVIL SIDE of HUMANITY — GREED, PROFITEERING, HOARDING, PANIC BUYING, TAKING ADVANTAGE of others, RACISM, INSENSITIVITY, UNDISCIPLINED BEHAVIOUR, STUBBORNESS

[-O< [-O< [-O<

Tests are from God while temptations are from Satan. If money is the currency of the world, then faith is the currency of the Kingdom. God gives us tests to exercise and prove our faith. It requires an obedient heart derived from faith to go through trials and tribulations in life. It is in tests that we exercise our choice that comes from our free will. God doesn't want robots to worship Him who just follow Him without any form of critical judgment and choice at the drop of a hat. That is why He created man. It is in tests that the truth is unveiled before our eyes. The Bible says in John 4:24 that "God is spirit and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and on truth."
mrgary

Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling

Postby XAMURAI » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:19 am

Meanwhile in Japan... nothing. Work as usual! :D/
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Postby ManMeat » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:05 pm

XAMURAI wrote:Meanwhile in Japan... nothing. Work as usual! :D/

Boy! Japanese government needs to set control tower for citizens
Literally, they don't have control towers

Although they postponed Olympics but they need to start mass COVID-19 tests
Only 40 people diagnosed positive a day in Japan, I don't buy that number

Be safe okay?
ManMeat

Postby XAMURAI » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:47 am

Actually it's weird. But maybe this is the way to reduce the senior citizen population of Japan. Old politicians and company owners don't support the idea of a lock down and mass testing, so they will pay for this (inaction) in the future. Young people will just continue to live,work - probably get the virus along the way without even noticing it - and spread it to the vulnerable ones, and the older citizens.

ManMeat wrote:

Be safe okay?

XAMURAI

Postby ManMeat » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:50 am

XAMURAI wrote:Actually it's weird. But maybe this is the way to reduce the senior citizen population of Japan. Old politicians and company owners don't support the idea of a lock down and mass testing, so they will pay for this (inaction) in the future. Young people will just continue to live,work - probably get the virus along the way without even noticing it - and spread it to the vulnerable ones, and the older citizens.

ManMeat wrote:

Be safe okay?

If you are 10-30s, or enjoys extreme sports or workout, and if you infected Coronavirus,
Cytokine Storms would kill your body, not only virus.
Cuz you are young.

Senior citizen thing is just an excuse for Olympics
They have underlying disease, such as high blood pressure, diabetes.
So they have risks when they infected Coronavirus.

And I’m shocked that a lot of young Japanese Twitter users liked Senior citizen bashing tweets
That tweet post’s painting was like ‘Old people should be dead, so we will be happy’
WTF was that?

Ages doesn’t matter when virus is spreading.
They think they are safe cuz they are young but they are completely wrong.
If they get infected Coronavirus, they will gonna die cuz they are young, they are old.

So, Abe Shinzo needs to start mass testing.
A lot of citizens gonna die and Olympics gonna canceled, not only postponed.
ManMeat

Postby XAMURAI » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:31 am

I am an active person but not to the same level as extreme sports enthusiast or athlete. I did snowboarding although the last time I went to the slope was almost two weeks ago. So maybe I am infected now. Hihihihi...

I think the Japanese government just want more old people to die so they won't pay their pension anymore.

ManMeat wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:Actually it's weird. But maybe this is the way to reduce the senior citizen population of Japan. Old politicians and company owners don't support the idea of a lock down and mass testing, so they will pay for this (inaction) in the future. Young people will just continue to live,work - probably get the virus along the way without even noticing it - and spread it to the vulnerable ones, and the older citizens.

ManMeat wrote:

Be safe okay?

If you are 10-30s, or enjoys extreme sports or workout, and if you infected Coronavirus,
Cytokine Storms would kill your body, not only virus.
Cuz you are young.

Senior citizen thing is just an excuse for Olympics
They have underlying disease, such as high blood pressure, diabetes.
So they have risks when they infected Coronavirus.

And I’m shocked that a lot of young Japanese Twitter users liked Senior citizen bashing tweets
That tweet post’s painting was like ‘Old people should be dead, so we will be happy’
WTF was that?

Ages doesn’t matter when virus is spreading.
They think they are safe cuz they are young but they are completely wrong.
If they get infected Coronavirus, they will gonna die cuz they are young, they are old.

So, Abe Shinzo needs to start mass testing.
A lot of citizens gonna die and Olympics gonna canceled, not only postponed.

XAMURAI

Postby The Duchess » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:47 am

Puerto Rico is somehow surprisingly doing... good.

- 79 positives
- 3 deaths
- This is Day 13 of the lockdown (you can only go out to work in essencial places, to go to the doctor, buy groceries or go to the pharmacy/you cant leave the house from 9pm to 5am)

- Our first phase of the lockdown will end on March 30th
- They announced yesterday that given that there's still some irresponsable people the next phase will be: April 1st to April 12th the curfew starts at 7pm.
- During those days, cars who's plates end in an Even number (0,2.4,6,8) can only go out on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- While Odd numbers (1,3,5,7,9) can go out Tuesday, Thrusday and Saturday.
- NOONE goes out Sunday and supermarkets are closed that day.
- No cruises allowed since lockdown started
- Everyone who comes through the airport has to go into quaranten (we cant do much with airports, like close them, because the FAA doesn't want to)

We actually have (although noone will admit it) the quickest and strongest response to the Covid 19 epidemic in the US
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Return to GENERAL