MISS EARTH 2019 - APPRECIATION THREAD

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: MISS EARTH 2019 - APPRECIATION THREAD

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:21 pm

GERMANY

Today I’m leaving the Philippines and my Miss Earth journey officially ends. Herewith, I would like to thank all the people who have supported me and my Miss Earth sisters for making this journey special. I’m so thankful for this experience. Although, this chapter is now closed, another one is about to start, so please stay tuned.

Life is too short for regrets! If you want something, do it! I never thought of joining a pageant until this summer. And although my decision was super spontaneous, I ended up going to one of the top pageants in the world. This is quite exceptional in the world of pageantry. You might call me crazy or impetuous, but your heart and intuition will never fail you. So believe in yourself!
Shoutout to my babes @rippisargsyan and @tundeblaga_official for making my days here more fun.

manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:24 pm

HUNGARY

It's hard to find words after spending a month together like this. We cried together, laughed together, but most importantly we learned a lot. @rippisargsyan

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:21 am

INDIA

Thank you People of Phillipines and all the Pageant pages for all the love and support.
I'm grateful to you all. I throughly enjoyed and cherished my journey because of the purity and love you guys showered on me.
Will miss Phillipines , MahalKita.

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:31 am

NIGERA
Susan Garland
October 28 at 3:10 AM

My experience so far in this Competition has been a journey of growth in so many areas of my life filled with joy because it’s not an easy task representing your country and even your continent. The Filipinos are the best at welcoming visitors , I had an unforgettable experiences in Davao , pabulayan marsh ,pantangan ,batangas,Manila. I am grateful God for bringing me this far,my family and friends that have been so supportive.

Thank you so much Carousel Productions Miss Earth for creating this platform to talk most importantly about our passion to ensure that is Earth is made better. I can’t thank Miss Earth Nigeria Organization Miss Earth Nigeria official for the intense support and encouragement I’ve gotten in making me a better individual each passing day. I want to say to a big thank you to all my supporters and fans, that have reposted my pictures so far following up with me on this journey In protecting our Mother Earth. I can’t forget the support from Miss Earth bloggers and my very own Filipino fans, the love you have shown me is second to none.

I love you all, Thank you so much.
Thank you so much we made it to top 10 glory to God. We pray that next year Nigeria will get to top 4 and hopefully win.

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:40 am

KENYA
Suzy Kirui is in Cavite City.
October 30 at 5:58 AM

EMOTIONAL POST.
I don't know where to begin..My journey has been unforgettable,bitter ,sweet but definitely one of a kind,Team Kenya we scooped Best National costume and Special Award in Swimsuit competition,despite the heartaches I had,I am really proud of myself and my heart is at rest.I want to appreciate my mentor,Trainor and family Bernadette Camañag-Umayam,Jeff Camanag,Mom Olivia Camanag Roeder Camanag,for your amazing hospitality and for never giving up on me, Christian Ian Platon and Regie Mahal Kokayo..My family and close friends love you and thanks for checking up on me..Nawapenda nyote.Thank you to Miss Earth for the amazing 1 month Stay in Philippines,had the best experience ever..All the paparazzis,bloggers,photographers and to my Filipino glam team Albert Figueras Ian and Regie Salamat Po.Thank you,Till next time Shalom.You are my treasures,and will continue to raise my flag high.
#Kenyatothe world

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:47 am

BELGIUM
Miss Exclusive
October 27 at 10:46 AM

What a great adventure! This was a magical month with @missearth. i want to THANK Carousel production for this great adventure. I want to THANK Miss Exclusive for guiding me! Because of them i became a strong lady with confidence and power. They changed me in a way i never thought it was possible. Now i focus on my title Miss Exclusive and crown my successor on 25/01/2020. I will guide her in this amazing times to prepare for this wonderful pageant. I can tell Miss Earth is for me the biggest international pageant with the best activities and care. #memories #neverforget #magical

manoypoe

Postby Geeyourhair » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:52 am

manoypoe wrote:
BELGIUM
Miss Exclusive
October 27 at 10:46 AM

What a great adventure! This was a magical month with @missearth. i want to THANK Carousel production for this great adventure. I want to THANK Miss Exclusive for guiding me! Because of them i became a strong lady with confidence and power. They changed me in a way i never thought it was possible. Now i focus on my title Miss Exclusive and crown my successor on 25/01/2020. I will guide her in this amazing times to prepare for this wonderful pageant. I can tell Miss Earth is for me the biggest international pageant with the best activities and care. #memories #neverforget #magical

The last line needs to be read by Siera Bechelle hahaha. You know that this kind of message is true and sincere because they are doing this after the pageant and no need for making pasipsip to miss earth. This is the effect of the long pageant (hi Siera).
Geeyourhair
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby manoypoe » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:31 pm

SOUTH SUDAN
Live after returning home

click to play
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:34 pm

PORTUGAL

And the end of the best experience of my life has come. I had the opportunity to get to know new cultures, a new country and still make new earth sister friends that I will bring to life. It was a month full of incredible activities and moments I will never forget. Saturday was a night I will never forget, top 20 Miss Earth 2019. I will take these moments with me and the people who shared this memorable month with me forever.

I would like to thank @missearthportugal @missqueenportugal for giving me this unique experience and for giving me the opportunity to be able to convey my message to everyone around me. Thanks also to all those who supported me and believe in me along this journey, especially to my family, who always helped me and was present at all times.

Thank you, forever, your Miss Earth Portugal 2019.
I'm a woman of the earth.

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:18 am

NORTHERN MARIANAS
Leisha Deleon Guerrero

SI YU’US MA’ASE and THANK YOU!

This journey to Miss Earth International has been an unforgettable experience! I’ve made friends from all over the world and unforgettable memories. It has been a roller coaster for all of us the past month here in the Philippines, but we did it!

I had the honor representing the Northern Marianas for the first time on the Miss Earth International stage. It was truly a blessing to share my culture and what our Island Spirit is made of.

Thank you to Everyone who has supported me since the beginning, especially to #TeamLeisha. To those who have supported our fundraisers, si yu’us ma’ase. To everybody from Exquisite productions, thank you for the support and for always believing in me. To our sponsors, thank you for making this dream come true. To my friends and family I love you all, and thank you for always motivating me to push for the crown.

It’s time to return to my crown back home, but I will never forget this once in a lifetime experience and the time we’ve had in the Philippines! Thank you NMI.

The Miss Earth International Pageant has taught me so much. A pageant with a cause and a purpose, where queens from all over the earth come together and give hope to our planet. I’ve learned that each country is in someway struggling as far as sustainability or by the effects of climate change. This experience opened my eyes to the importance of saving our planet, and how important educating the public about our environment is. It has inspired me to make change in the CNMI, and reminded me how fortunate we are to have blue skies, clear oceans, and fresh air. Let us preserve, conserve, respect and PROTECT what we have in the Marianas.”
- Leisha Deleon Guerrero, Miss Earth NMI 2019
#Beautiesforacause #MissEarth

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:12 pm

NETHERLANDS

And in an eye blink this month is over. I have never experienced something like this before. This month I have learned a lot, met a lot of amazing people and I have grown so much as a person. Philippines, thank you so much for your hospitality and your generosity. Together with 85 women we were here to make a change. To tell our story and share our advocacy. .

We became sisters and friends for life. The pageant may be over, but my fight isn’t, I will continue fighting for our mother earth. Thank you Miss Earth organization for showing us all the amazing places here in the Philippines and taking care of us like we our your children. It was amazing!

I ended up in the top 10 out of 85, where I am really proud of. Representing my amazing country the Netherlands with my advocacy, to educate the children about our environmental problems and solutions for our mother earth. .

The top 4 is a group of powerful and amazing women, who will represent the ME2019 group with success and knowledge. I want to thank everybody for this amazing opportunity and all the women who I got to experience this with. Thank you @milouverh , @reynold75 , @charinabartels , @bvonschomberg, @ryan_sheikrojan and @tessaleconge for all the help with my preparation and during my time here.

Thank you @hairdreamsnl @hairextensionsbychantal @ceeswiltschut for sponsoring me and giving me the best hair I could have ever wished for!! And all the love! Thank you @house_of_beabianca for my AMAZING gown. Thank you @kaloydoscope for my beautiful national costume! Thankyou my family for supporting me everyday and every minute! @robinstrikkeling , @moniquebuijt . @beauuprein , @melaniebuijtenhuijs , #geertprein.

Thank you my crazy and lovely friends and sisters @sanadanielle , @matteahenderson , @theemaniijova, @nellyspimentel , @krysia_sokolowsk, @anytabaksheeva you Made this journey special. And all the love and thank to everybody who have supported me and followed me during my journey! You made everything even more special! .

Thank you @centuryparkhotelmanila for our amazing stay here in the Philippines. This it not the last time you will hear from me.

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:33 pm

PAPUA NEW GUINEA

Leaving good memories behind and beautiful faces all around the world challenges me in life to continue to help Mother Earth. To the ladies, please continue with your advocacies. Share your experience. The bonds we had was so magical that we had to live a month as a family. I miss you all and I pray for the better future for each an everyone of you beauties. Always take care and God bless.
#finallyhome #PNG
Philipines will stay in our hearts.

Loving my souvenir from Miss Earth Vietnam @hoanghanh333 .You beauty
Thank you so much beautiful this will always remind me of you and all those good memories.
#imissyou

manoypoe

Postby batobato » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:05 pm

What a wonderful words from our Earth Warriors Class of 2019

I
batobato

Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1989
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: .....
Hobbies/Interests: .....

Postby manoypoe » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:34 pm

NEW ZEALAND

Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait to long, you miss them. And that’s what I didn’t want. Today marks one week since arriving back into my country from representing New Zealand over in the Philippines for 1 month. Despite the battles I was faced with 3 weeks prior to departing I put that aside and was on my way to set flight on this journey I had once upon a time, dreamed of when I was a little kid. As I endured my journey with so much determination, excitement and faith. I never realised how much this new journey would teach me, build me, mould me and open my eyes to realise there’s so much more in me to offer.

Representing my country in a way I had never ever imagined before and a way that was so much bigger than myself. With New Zealand being known for its range of biodiversity, it’s accepting diverse culture and spectacular landscapes I was so proud to have been able to represent that and who I AM. It wasn’t the easiest but it was a task I was willing to do my best at. And I did!

I come from a strong, bold loving family mostly full of women and they’ve always taught me to love, respect & and accept what’s around you, know who YOU ARE and be yourself no matter what. And that’s what I carried with me the whole way. I created friendships that will last a life time! I gained more then I ever expected, met the most humble, caring, hospitable Filipino people and received amazing support from my country. This gave me a platform to express my knowledge, my advocacy, my strengths, my love for my country and fulfil one of my many dreams. But also learn more of what I was quite oblivious to that’s happening worldwide.

I cannot express my love and gratitude for each and every person that made this journey possible. Thank you to all my sponsors Nachapat, Alisha, Bharani, Arlea, Emille, Francis, Andrew, Nicole, Renuka, Bari, Douglas, Petra, Margaux, Michelle & directors Namphon Mila that supported me. Jzayla and Abby thank you for your leader ship, support, training and guidance. I would not be where I am without you ALL. Thank you mum Ngamoni and poppa Grant for flying over to physically be there and support me. Thank you James and those who allowed us into your humble home and cooked us delicious meals. Thank you my darling Giovanni for holding it down back home. Missed you. Thank you to my amazing die hard fans that have supported me and this amazing journey. You all gave me strength each day to carry on. Thank you to my amazing team managers in the Philippines. Mitsume, Tina and Venus. You guys put a lot of time, love and support into your Water babies. To my water group and the remaining delegates. Thank you all for making this journey a memory to never forget as well as friendships to always remember. For ever remain in my heart and just remember you always have a place to stay in New Zealand if you ever travel here hehe.

Im happy to say, I have no regrets and I’m so proud of my placement and how I represented New Zealand because I know I did all I could to the best of my ability. I really want to encourage our youth to take a leap of faith, enjoy every moment you can in life and if a window of opportunity appears, don't pull down the shade. Don’t be the one that regrets an opportunity you never took that could lead to something greater. I know sometimes, when we may be discouraged, we are tempted to believe that only the “lucky” people receive the best opportunities and that we just don’t have that lucky quality. However, anyone can encounter numerous opportunities when we put in the work to step into the right place at the right time.

Thank you Filipinas for a journey of a life time and one of the best experience of my LIFE. Mahal Kita

Tashan Kapene, Miss Earth New Zealand

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:43 pm

ARMENIA

With infinite love: First let me give thanks to the Yana Grin for bringing me thus far and giving me the strength,courage faith and determination to succeed. It is with deepest appreciation and sincere gratitude I say thank you. Thank you to my Well wishers, supporters, friends, and family. I can't thank each and everyone of you enough for being so supportive of me throughout my entire journey of the Miss Earth 2019 pageant...

You all deserve more than just "Thank you" however I need you all to know that you will remain in my heart now and forever. My "kanun" coach Narine Tarverdyan you are the best and I absolutely enjoyed playing skills thank you. Jenya Asatryan you are very talented my evening gown was and still is stunning,I love the craft,design and fit, you ensured that i recieved a masterpiece of a gown and walked away with best dress thank you.

To my national costume designer Lilit Melikyan / Teryan Cultural Center thank you for creating the perfect "taraz" which afforded me that segment. Raz Margaryan / Ashot Avagyan I thank you so much for such a nice eco-video, it truly helped. To my rock and pillar of strength my family, My aunt Gayane Yesayan your the best aunt a girl can ask for your'e so supportive and loving I love you auntie thanks for sticking with me through it all.

My sister Arman Mariam there is no better friend than a sister and there is no better sister than you love you sis thanks for always being there when i needed you.
Of all the gifts that life has to offer a loving Mother is the greatest gifts of them all that is my mother the best mother a girl can have Iskuhi Yesayan I am eternally grateful to you for being the best mother ever, I owe you my life and I vow to continue making you proud love you to the moon and back mommy thank you thank you for everything and all that you will continue to do.

To My Dad thank you for your support and encouragement i am indeed appreciative.
To my beautiful pageant sisters,
CONGRATULATIONS you did it, I did it, we all did it !! and we are all WINNERS.
I can assure you that this is not the end, this is perhaps the end of the beginning you girls did an awesome job.
It was nothing but hard work and with hard work comes success.
A BIG THANK YOU to the
VivaroBet
LevonTravel Yerevan
JenA art
Teryan Cultural Center
Garbis Titizian
Vigen Badalyan
Raz Margaryan
Ashot Avagyan
Everything was fantastic, my world is more bright and beautiful because of you all. Thank you thank you once again.
I felt very proud and honored to represent my country at the international beauty pageant and I'm more than happy to be back home with a silver medal...

Respectfully
Your Rippi
for Miss Earth
Miss Earth Armenia 2019
ND: Yana Grin

manoypoe

Postby yellowyam1 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:17 am

truly great pageant this yea with an amazing winner great job miss Earth
yellowyam1
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby manoypoe » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:38 pm

NORTHERN IRELAND

Today I arrived home, after 6 amazing weeks away at the other side of the world, representing the place I call home.. Northern Ireland. I can say I am truly satisfied to be back home. Returning to UK last week and seeing family, friends and familiar faces was just what i needed.

More pictures to follow!
It's been more than a week since I left the beautiful Philippines and I just want say a huge thank you to each individual I encountered and all the people who were always there supporting #missearth2019 along the way!! Thank you for the spectacular welcoming ceremonies each time and for sharing your culture with us. Thank you for the laughs, the cries and the friendships. Your hospitality was overwhelming. Maraming maraming salamat po #Philippines.

Now that I'm home safe and sound, I want to wish the beautiful Miss Earth 2019 Nellys and all the elemental court good luck and the greatest success during their reign. I hope they can do great things for the environment in the coming year. And I want to say to you all: if an opportunity arises, go with it and do it with all your heart! Even if you feel scared or think you are too small. Even if you don't win or you fall down.. you'll take a lot more from the experience than having the regret of not putting yourself out there when you had the chance.

Thank you Filipinas for the experience of a lifetime forever in my heart.
Miss Earth Northern Ireland Shannon mccullagh x

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:17 pm

Miss Earth Guam 2019 Cydney Shey Folsom
Live video Q&A and Giveaway! @cydneyshey

ccto Miss Earth Beauties

click to play
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:30 pm

Thank you Miss Earth Thailand 2019 for clearing and defending the integrity of Miss Earth in your country once and for all. We are truly grateful to know you did enjoy and treasure all the experiences you got from the pageant. We wish you the best of luck!

We really do hope that someday the thai pageant fans will be able to see the pageant on this side rather than those believing on rumors being thrown by the haters.

We in Miss Earth Beauties believe that soon in time Thailand will have their very first winner in ME.
And we love Thailand!

click to play
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:08 pm

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

Yasmín Evangelista is feeling in love.
November 9 at 5:12 PM
Loreto, inolvidable Loreto

Loreto, oh unforgettable Loreto! Everyday I receive messages from the people of Loreto showering me with love and empathy. One of the key philosophies in my life is "to spread love wherever you go" and it's just incredible how much love you get back from people. This morning while reading my messages, one surely did get my tears flowing, but those are tears of joy, not sadness.

In Loreto there is a baby girl named Yasmine in honor to me! Her name is Yasmine Mondejar and she was born in October 9, 5 days after I arrived in Loreto. I am so incredibly humbled and thankful to her parents for this display of love and I pray God will bless her and protect her.

Shine Loreto!

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:20 pm

NORTHERN IRELAND

All I have right now is throwbacks as I'm in hibernation #missearth2019 flora coronation night. I learnt a great deal from this journey, exploring the Phillipines for over a month. Above all, I learned more about myself, and cultivated greater confidence. Gaining the courage to stand in a spotlight with thousands of people watching was the ultimate goal. And I got lots of practice in advocating for what I believe is truly important!

I discovered environmental issues facing the planet worldwide from the delegates. I've had the opportunity to make friends for life... 85 women each with their own stories, all chosen for a reason to represent their countries: I will be forever thankful to have shared such a special experience! To my water sisters, thanks for making this journey a memory to cherish, I will always value our friendships.

I appreciate every detail of my journey, and especially every one who encouraged me to have confidence in being myself, particularly my best friend, my sister and the one and only Jennifer Taylor. Thank you @missearth for the most beautiful experience! No amount of words could express how grateful I am, but here's another long appreciation post anyway.

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:47 pm

DENMARK

Dear Earthlings,

I have now gotten back to my old routines and finally been able to digest the last month i’ve spent in the Philippines. My Miss Earth journey has come to and end in the Philippines, but i will continue the fight in Denmark as the Earth warrior i’ve become.

I am so grateful that i’ve got to experience life from a completely different perspective - normally when you travel on holiday, you don’t travel to the less fortunate places of the country you are visiting. But you do when you are a Miss Earth Candidate - you get to see and learn about how life is for some people, because of human’s actions towards our Mother Earth.

That vision will never go away from my mind and i will carry it with me forever. I will teach and i will create awareness about how we can make our planet green once again. How to decrease pollution levels and why it is so important for us to plant trees, sort our waste, reduce the use of plastic and save water.

I have never felt more enlightend or ready for fight, as i am at this moment - being Miss Earth Denmark is not about wearing a Crown, it is about what you do whilst wearing it.

I cannot express my grattitude towards my national director @lisalents for giving me this opportunity in life. Thank you for being the power woman you are and for always believing in me. I want to thank jan-our-man @janwinthercinematography for working day and night for us. Thanks to our amazing photographer @oxkjaer make up artist @ewagrzesiakmakeup

Thanks to the @missearth family for taking such good care of me while being abroad and thanks to my newly gained 85 Sisters for being beautiful women inside and out! My biggest support during this has been my mom @sanneeden. She has raised 4 beautiful children and she is the strongest and most beautiful woman i know. My sister @mettelangtved got my back trough the entire competition she is amazing. My miss sisters in Denmark and my beloved friends who helped me all the way @emilielimbrecht @sheilarasmussen @dennis_holm_ and many many others, i love you Thank you!

Xoxo Sara Langtved
Miss Earth Denmark 2019

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:26 pm

The most amazing journey in my life

manoypoe

Previous

Return to GENERAL