Misso's Next Top Model | WATCH NOW: EPISODE 7 !!! (Pg 10)

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: Misso's Next Top Model | WATCH NOW: EPISODE 7 !!! (Pg 10

Postby MissSimUniverse » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:53 am

Binibining ZOZI wrote:
MissSimUniverse wrote:
IceCream.12 wrote:
MissSimUniverse wrote:
I was nostalgic today and I read the whole thread of Misso's Next Top Model, it is such a pity I didn't get to finish it, my life just went crazy... :%(( Maybe I give it a try... at least a quick finale to finish the story and five some redemption to the stunning Duckie, Faretta, Victoria and Luna... What do you think...? :)>-

Well, nowadays almost nobody is in Missosology so I don't know if it would be worthy... I don't know where their agents or the judges are anymore... it's crazy, anyway it wa sso much fun! :-*

It really is, this game is phenominal =c3 =c3

The best that I ever had.

Thank u IceCream! Actually I have the pictures of the girls and the judges opinions for Final Four... Maybe I publish it

PLEASE PUBLISH IT, AND MAKE ANOTHER NEW CONTEST SAME LIKE THIS

Well... About making it all over again I don't know... but I am honestly thinking about making the last two episodes of this season so we get a good closure... If someone else is willing to make Season 2 I'd be glad to take part, but organizing it again... not so sure

The 5th Miss Missosology Competition is back!
Who will take Amanda Dudamel's crown?
MissSimUniverse
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 27 Apr 1993
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Acting, dancing

Postby IceCream.12 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:28 am

Please, we need a closure.Thank you.
IceCream.12
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: JVZan
Date of Birth: 12 Mar 1995
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: College Instructor
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books Blogging
Message: “Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.” ― Judy G

Postby Pulchritude » Tue May 05, 2020 8:11 pm

Yes, please! We need a closure! You already promised us last year to resume the competition, but you didn't keep your promise! It's really unprofessional to start something and never finish it! It's also more unprofessional to break a promise! [-X

MissSimUniverse wrote:Hello people! First of all I want to apologize, I know I'm way behind the schedule but seriously my life has been pretty crazy during this last months and I didn't have the time and energy that I need to create this competition! Still I'm going to do it, I CAN PROMISE THAT! I really want to do it and I will, I just wanted you to know that Misso's Next Top Model is not over but I really need to take some time to do important stuff in my personal and professional life. I hope you all understand it, anyway the four remaining contestants are not in the the Top Model house, they have been sent home a few days so they can share some time with their families and face the last weeks of competition much better, don't worry, the production of the show is excellent and we weren't going to leave them alone in the house for weeks =;)) Ok, jokes aside I really want to apologize once again but make sure that MNTM is coming back soon! :hx
Please follow Miss Lebanon Pageants on Instagram!
Pulchritude
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 26 Jan 1981
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Linguist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, networking...

Postby The Duchess » Tue May 05, 2020 10:26 pm

Pulchritude wrote:Yes, please! We need a closure! You already promised us last year to resume the competition, but you didn't keep your promise! It's really unprofessional to start something and never finish it! It's also more unprofessional to break a promise! [-X

MissSimUniverse wrote:Hello people! First of all I want to apologize, I know I'm way behind the schedule but seriously my life has been pretty crazy during this last months and I didn't have the time and energy that I need to create this competition! Still I'm going to do it, I CAN PROMISE THAT! I really want to do it and I will, I just wanted you to know that Misso's Next Top Model is not over but I really need to take some time to do important stuff in my personal and professional life. I hope you all understand it, anyway the four remaining contestants are not in the the Top Model house, they have been sent home a few days so they can share some time with their families and face the last weeks of competition much better, don't worry, the production of the show is excellent and we weren't going to leave them alone in the house for weeks =;)) Ok, jokes aside I really want to apologize once again but make sure that MNTM is coming back soon! :hx

I lack the class and patience Miss Sim has so I will tell you that we are in the middle of a pandemic driven lockdown with work, college and families and if you really think is so unprofessional, do it yourself.

Your sense of entitlement is something else [-X
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby lesham » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:23 am

Will there be a continuation on this one? :| :|
Thank you FunX3 for this amazing collage!
ALPHA OF 2010s
MW-2013
MU-1969,1973,2015,2018
MI-1964,1970,1979,2005,2013,2016
ME-2008,2014,2015,2017
MS- 2013
MIC- 2018, 2021
lesham
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Lesham
Date of Birth: 22 Nov 1997
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Pulchritude » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:13 pm

lesham wrote:
Will there be a continuation on this one? :| :|

No, MissSimUniverse is not interested anymore in continuing it. It's very obvious. [-X

Well, if I had known that this contest would be such a failure, I wouldn't have trusted him and accepted his invitation to be a judge in the first place. What a big waste of time it was for me! I really regret having given it my time, attention and efforts, it wasn't worth it indeed. L-)
Please follow Miss Lebanon Pageants on Instagram!
Pulchritude

Date of Birth: 26 Jan 1981
Profession: Linguist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, networking...

Previous

Return to GENERAL