WHY IS JONAS GAFFUD SO UNPOPULAR?

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

WHY IS JONAS GAFFUD SO UNPOPULAR?

Postby GARAM PHANG » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:29 am

I AM ONE OF THE MANY PEOPLE THAT WILL NEVER TRUST GAFFUD..
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINE IF GAFFUD WILL BE THE NATIONAL DIRECTOR?
SA MUKHA LANG NI GAFFUD HE IS DEFINITELY NOT TRUSTWORTHY..

GARAM PHANG
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: kerena phakangkang
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 1989
Profession: style and fashion director
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: to educate misso clueless and misguided readers
Message: visited misso lastweek and found out a lot of members are beauty wannabe experts are clueless

Re: WHY IS JONAS GAFFUD SO UNPOPULAR?

Postby SisterStella » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:51 am

GARAM PHANG wrote:I AM ONE OF THE MANY PEOPLE THAT WILL NEVER TRUST GAFFUD.. WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINE IF GAFFUD WILL BE THE NATIONAL DIRECTOR? SA MUKHA LANG NI GAFFUD HE IS DEFINITELY NOT TRUSTWORTHY..

Not too long ago Jonas was herald as a BEAUTY QUEEN MAKER where ladies and bekis looked up to him like a SAVING GRACE from the dark era of Philippine pageantry but today he is the QUEEN VILLAIN, the likes of Cherie Gil, Dexter Doria, Mely Tagasa, Lorli Villanueva, etc. I guess his aura turned around when "MONEY" intervened in his intentions. MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND! ask Jonas bwahahahahaha
:!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
SisterStella

Date of Birth: 19 Mar 1970
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: CEO
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry

Postby wayne_garanchon » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:26 am

PARA KASING DESPERATE SYA TO BE THE NEW NATIONAL DIRECTOR =O/ =O/ =O/
wayne_garanchon
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Date of Birth: 01 Dec 1980
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Accountant
Hobbies/Interests: dance

Postby hokuto1129 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:29 am

We have to admit that Jonas started to cut the long drought sa Miss Universe courtesy of Venus. Para sa mga mata ng pageant fans, we owe this to Jonas because he groomed, trained, mentored MUPs natin. Ayun, nasungkit natin ang elusive MW courtesy of Megan, 3rd Miss Universe and 6th MI. Under A&Q.

But, hindi dapat sya nagpakaganid sa influence and money. Nasisilaw sya sa pera. Sabihin na nating business ang kanya, kaso, dapat bang magtrain pa sya ng foreign candidates para lang kumita? Parang conflict of interest, di baga? To the point na may nangyayaring siraan, birahan na hindi naman nararapat dahil hindi ito kinakailangan.

Ngaung may pagkakataon na siyang maging bahagi ng bagong MUP org, dapat isantabi na niya ang oansariling interes. Siya na din ang nagsabing bekis are very diverse and should be unite as one, as One Team Philippines!

Sana naman, maging tapat sya sa mga salitang binitawan niya. Na ang kanyang paghawak ng Posisyon sa bagong MUP Org ay maging kapakipakinabang hindi lang ng isang tao kundi ng sambayanang Pilipino.
Last edited by hokuto1129 on Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
PHILIPPINES is a legit Powerhouse in Beauty Pageant. Haters, deal with it!
hokuto1129
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Nov 1980
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: banker
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: listening to music, watching movies

Postby mharlon » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:30 am

Personally, I think it is because Catriona won...

It was made to appear that Aces & Queens was the antagonist when Catriona blurted "I am independent" back in January 2018...

I understand Catriona's wanting that creative freedom. However, this obviously was taken advantage of those who had an axe to grind against Jonas and A&Q. I recall Wynwyn supposed to be wearing a green Mak Tumang gown in her RHA bid but ended up wearing another designer. Obviously, Mak helping Cat is for mileage. Funny now that he's now 'open' to designing for non-pinay queens. Caching!!!

These are the probable reasons for the hate:

1. Success - admit it or not Jonas' camp trained some of the most successful queens this decade and their camp having a very impressive MW and Miss Universe streaks
2. Pageant politics - of course, being successful meant having more enemies. Outside camps would surely benefit once A&Q slips
3. Grit - Jonas' attitude might have rubbed people the wrong way. Pinoys love underdogs more than the assertive types and Jonas certainly doesn't give that air of an underdog.
mharlon
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: mharlon
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Hobbies/Interests: poker

Postby mharlon » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:32 am

hokuto1129 wrote:We have to admit that Jonas started to cut the long drought sa Miss Universe courtesy of Venus. Para sa mga mata ng pageant fans, we owe this to Jonas because he groomed, trained, mentored MUPs natin. Ayun, nasungkit natin ang elusive MW courtesy of Megan, 3rd Miss Universe and 6th MI. Under A&Q.

But, hindi dapat sya nagpakaganid sa influence and money. Nasisilaw sya sa pera. Sabihin na nating business ang kanya, kaso, dapat bang magtrain pa sya ng foreign candidates para lang kumita? Parang conflict of interest, di baga? To the point na may nangyayaring siraan, birahan na hindi naman nararapat dahil hindi ito kinakailangan.

KF have done this so why single out Aces?
mharlon

Postby hokuto1129 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:36 am

mharlon wrote:
hokuto1129 wrote:We have to admit that Jonas started to cut the long drought sa Miss Universe courtesy of Venus. Para sa mga mata ng pageant fans, we owe this to Jonas because he groomed, trained, mentored MUPs natin. Ayun, nasungkit natin ang elusive MW courtesy of Megan, 3rd Miss Universe and 6th MI. Under A&Q.

Kasi, sya po ang hahawak ng position sa MUP Org. Ibang case po ang KF.

And pakibasa po ng complete post ko po.

Thanks.
hokuto1129

Postby mharlon » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:44 am

hokuto1129 wrote:
mharlon wrote:

Thanks.

Nabasa ko and your post is a bit premature. Wala pa namang official announcement eh and what role Jonas will be playing in the bigger scheme of things. You're instigating further hate to a person just because of your baseless sentiments. When you said nagpakaganid, do you have proof to back this up?
mharlon

Postby hokuto1129 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:22 am

mharlon wrote:
hokuto1129 wrote:
mharlon wrote:

Thanks.

Nabasa ko and your post is a bit premature. Wala pa namang official announcement eh and what role Jonas will be playing in the bigger scheme of things. You're instigating further hate to a person just because of your baseless sentiments. When you said nagpakaganid, do you have proof to back this up?

Ang sabi ko po ay kung "ngayong may pagkakataon" po. At sana po ang nakalagay.

Ok po. Wala po akong proof. It's just a hearsay. Sorry. Kung dahil lang din lang naman dito sa post ko, I CONCEDE.

Sorry, sana mabasa mo ang post ng iba tungkol kay Gafud. Rest this case na po.
hokuto1129

Postby lutosfeet » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:37 am

mharlon wrote:Personally, I think it is because Catriona won...

It was made to appear that Aces & Queens was the antagonist when Catriona blurted "I am independent" back in January 2018...

I understand Catriona's wanting that creative freedom. However, this obviously was taken advantage of those who had an axe to grind against Jonas and A&Q. I recall Wynwyn supposed to be wearing a green Mak Tumang gown in her RHA bid but ended up wearing another designer. Obviously, Mak helping Cat is for mileage. Funny now that he's now 'open' to designing for non-pinay queens. Caching!!!

1. Success - admit it or not Jonas' camp trained some of the most successful queens this decade and their camp having a very impressive MW and Miss Universe streaks
2. Pageant politics - of course, being successful meant having more enemies. Outside camps would surely benefit once A&Q slips
3. Grit - Jonas' attitude might have rubbed people the wrong way. Pinoys love underdogs more than the assertive types and Jonas certainly doesn't give that air of an underdog.

Hoy, Ahas and Kweens symphatizer, di mo lang alam kung pano nila siniraan ang mga umaalis sa kanilang camp... Better check your fact straight dear!
Nakakatawa ka, tangol ng tangol ka sa amo mo eh halata namang nasa utak na nya ang tagumpay at pera. Wala siyang paki alam, mga walang utang na loob sa BPCI, kung di ni madam pinanalo alaga nya, wala din sya.

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
lutosfeet

Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1987
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Rocker
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and writing

Postby jhunz23 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:42 am

I'm sad that Jueteng money prevailed and was able to get MUOrg's trust.
I'm sad because we all know, Chavit is corrupt and using Miss Universe for money laundering!
I'm sad because Chavit is Pandejo & Gringgo!
I'm sad because Aces will monopolize and advance their interests, which will stop other girls from other camps/ teams to win the crown.
I'm sad because Aces has no reputation in taking care of women, unlike Stella Marquez Araneta!

for now, I only see silver lining for past contestants who were Bb. Pilipinas titleholders, MWPhils-winners or MEwinners who competed in international pageants to join Miss Universe Philippines!

i hope Chavit, Jonas & Aces will not Bastardize our queens!
por pavor!
jhunz23

Profession: teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby mharlon » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:55 am

lutosfeet wrote:

Hoy, Ahas and Kweens symphatizer, di mo lang alam kung pano nila siniraan ang mga umaalis sa kanilang camp... Better check your fact straight dear!
Nakakatawa ka, tangol ng tangol ka sa amo mo eh halata namang nasa utak na nya ang tagumpay at pera. Wala siyang paki alam, mga walang utang na loob sa BPCI, kung di ni madam pinanalo alaga nya, wala din sya.

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

Get your facts, straight? Really?

If you have proof about these FACTS you're talking about, then show them here! And, it should be clear as day that JONAS is the one doing these paninira - NOT John Quay, Bessie Besana. And I only want verifiable evidences, ones I can cross check and validate...

Otherwise, they never happened...
mharlon

Postby goody_godiva » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:30 am

lutosfeet wrote:

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

... Nakakaawa yung ginawa nila kay Roxanne Jesalva ...
goody_godiva

Real Life Name/Nick: godiva
Date of Birth: 15 Jul 1963
Profession: CSR
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Watching movies, TV; reading

Postby Wendy Phoebe Abigail » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:34 am

Powerpuff Gurl wrote:Kapag talagang napunta na ang Franchise ng MUP kay Chavit eh for sure, pupula hasang ni Chavit dahil marami siyang rosas na pwedeng dapuan, lalong titigas ang leeg ni Jonas at mas lalong lalaki ang butas ng kanyang ilong dahil mas lalo siyang magkakaroon ng power sa mundo ng pageantry..... And lastly, magluluwangan ang kipay ng mga candidates dahil sa pila balde ng mga DOM @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ >:) >:) >:)

Wendy Phoebe Abigail
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 04 Feb 1994
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Cheer Leader
Hobbies/Interests: Beach Volleybal
Message: Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Postby lutosfeet » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:04 pm

goody_godiva wrote:
lutosfeet wrote:

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

Spill the beans ate para tumigil yang Ahas and Kweens symphatizer na yan =;)) =;)) =;)) Masyadong belib kay JoNas na gahaman at mukhang pera !!!
lutosfeet

Postby koji » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:01 pm

lutosfeet wrote:
goody_godiva wrote:
lutosfeet wrote:

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

Spill the beans ate para tumigil yang Ahas and Kweens symphatizer na yan =;)) =;)) =;)) Masyadong belib kay JoNas na gahaman at mukhang pera !!!

Pati yong kay Ara. ano ba talaga ang nangyari?
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby lutosfeet » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:58 pm

koji wrote:
lutosfeet wrote:
goody_godiva wrote:
lutosfeet wrote:

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

Pati yong kay Ara. ano ba talaga ang nangyari?

Sa post pa lang ni Jojo.. Alam na dis.. Lalo na yang John Cuay na yan na may Aida Macaraeg jusko sama na nga ng mukha, sama pa din nag ugali
lutosfeet

Postby carla1993 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:12 pm

that big nosed gay is accepting training course for indonesian contestants. its more like he contributes in helping the competitors. if ever singson gets the franchise i hope they will not put gaffud as a director or whatever position in charge of their pageant or an official trainer.
carla1993

Date of Birth: 31 Jan 1993
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: drawing

Postby GARAM PHANG » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:53 pm

SADAMI NG PERA NI JONAS NGAYON DAPAT IPA AYOS NYA ANG ILONG NYA.. WALA TALAGANG KA AMOR AMOR ANG MUKHA NI JONAS..
GARAM PHANG

Message: visited misso lastweek and found out a lot of members are beauty wannabe experts are clueless

Postby Geeyourhair » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:55 pm

One word...ARROGANCE. That is the reason why I do not like him. And I don't trust him handling the Universe franchise much as I don't trust Chavit to be his big boss. Good luck Philippines.
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby mharlon » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:49 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:One word...ARROGANCE. That is the reason why I do not like him. And I don't trust him handling the Universe franchise much as I don't trust Chavit to be his big boss. Good luck Philippines.

Arrogant in what way?

Maybe to pushovers here in Misso (you know who you are), his assertiveness comes off as arrogance. Well, weaklings really won't understand.
mharlon

Postby poker_man » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:03 am

To be honest, Jonas is quite annoying. He is full of himself. Yes, he did contribute to the BIG THREE wins (Pia, Megan, Kylie) of the Philippines recently but this achievement seemed to have made him think highly of himself.

We have the real beauty queen maker Osmel who has achieved way more success in pageantry but you never hear him proclaim himself as the "one" as compared to Jonas who thinks he is the main reason for the Philippines success in pageantry.
poker_man

Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1985
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants

Postby mharlon » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:14 am

poker_man wrote:To be honest, Jonas is quite annoying. He is full of himself. Yes, he did contribute to the BIG THREE wins (Pia, Megan, Kylie) of the Philippines recently but this achievement seemed to have made him think highly of himself.

We have the real beauty queen maker Osmel who has achieved way more success in pageantry but you never hear him proclaim himself as the "one" as compared to Jonas who thinks he is the main reason for the Philippines success in pageantry.

Please research dear. Osmel ruled with an iron hand with Miss Venezuela. He selects girls who would go compete in the nationals. Even if the girl had won the regionals, if Osmel doesn't like you, out ka. There is also a documentary where all girl's imperfection are highlighted - nose too big, smile not good, thigh too big and they are taken out of the running. That is why plastic surgery has been the norm for Venezuelan contestants. Osmel is that perfectionist!

And don't compare Jonas to him, the way he trained his wards are more intrinsic. Remember Janine's cobra walk? The reason for this is Janine being bow-legged (sakang) so the zigzag way of catwalk aimed to draw away attention to her being bow legged, at the same time allowing her to emphasize her long legs and maximize the seconds she'll walk on stage.
mharlon

Postby TheK » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:24 am

Misso Personalities, Royale , TwinMarkMedia 8-> 8-> 8->
the real Tea
Read My 2019 Binibining Pilipinas Prediction
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1682799
[center]...MU-MW-MI... nothing follows
TheK

Real Life Name/Nick: ten
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: web developer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: web design

Postby lutosfeet » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:23 am

mharlon wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:One word...ARROGANCE. That is the reason why I do not like him. And I don't trust him handling the Universe franchise much as I don't trust Chavit to be his big boss. Good luck Philippines.

Arrogant in what way?

Maybe to pushovers here in Misso (you know who you are), his assertiveness comes off as arrogance. Well, weaklings really won't understand.

Kawawang Galema, nag iisa lang ang taga pagtangol magkano bayad teh? or ikaw si Galema umamin kana kc =;)) =;)) =;))
lutosfeet

Postby mharlon » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:13 am

lutosfeet wrote:
mharlon wrote:

Arrogant in what way?

Kawawang Galema, nag iisa lang ang taga pagtangol magkano bayad teh? or ikaw si Galema umamin kana kc =;)) =;)) =;))

I pity your brain (or the lack thereof) more =;)) =;)) =;))
mharlon

Postby lutosfeet » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:43 am

mharlon wrote:
lutosfeet wrote:
mharlon wrote:

Arrogant in what way?

Ikaw kaya hahaha ang amo mo masyadong mapapel :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))
lutosfeet

Postby mharlon » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:20 am

lutosfeet wrote:
mharlon wrote:
lutosfeet wrote:
mharlon wrote:

Arrogant in what way?

Ikaw kaya hahaha ang amo mo masyadong mapapel :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

k
mharlon

Postby GARAM PHANG » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:09 pm

poker_man wrote:To be honest, Jonas is quite annoying. He is full of himself. Yes, he did contribute to the BIG THREE wins (Pia, Megan, Kylie) of the Philippines recently but this achievement seemed to have made him think highly of himself.

IMAGINE HIS IG... JONASEMPIRE.. KALOKA.. FEELINGERA ANG GHETTO GAFFUD..AS A SAYING GOES... YOU CAN GET OUT OF THE GHETTO, BUT THE GHETTO WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU.. KAHIT ANONG GAWIN NI GAFFUD GHETTO PARI SYA.
GARAM PHANG

Postby The Alchemist » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:21 pm

I do not like underdogs. I like go getters, you know the aggressive type.

That being said, I am fine with Jonas Gaffud.

Envy is what I see in many of the bayots here.
The Alchemist
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mar
Date of Birth: 15 Jul 1984
Profession: Traveler
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling

Next

Return to GENERAL