Is Miss Gwand Int'l Top 3 Beauty Pageant in the World?

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: Is Miss Gwand Int'l Top 3 Beauty Pageant in the World?

Postby beautywatchnyc » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:08 pm

koolicon wrote:
Paquita Banana wrote:Nawat grossly underestimated the Miss Earth pageant .

Here’s an analogy .
When a city is bidding to host Summer Olympics , they do a survey if the people of the potential host city likes the idea . They want a high approval rating to make sure hosting the Olympics will be successful.
Same goes with pageants ...it’s one of the parameters that determines the success of a pageant .
Filipinos love ME and it shows . They have so many events and candidates are treated like celebrities , they even have bodyguards.
The same cannot be said with MGI.
Sorry .

And that's the problem, only Filipinos care about Miss Earth, no one else gives a damn, and that's why 3 of the last 4 winners are Filipinos. That makes other countries even more indifferent. But I am glad you all think its best thing since sliced bread.

Boy! and you have the audacity to say that you're not following Ms Earth? Baloney! Like it or not, obviously, you do care with a fat undeniable damn! Hence, you went out of your cocoon to insert your skewed thoughts and fire back a reply. Are you saying that the 90 or so NDs around the whole wide earth are indifferent to the causes of ME? I don't get it. Because if they were, they would have not taken a measure of effort to field a delegate, nor look for national sponsors, nor spend the needed resources to mount a national search or casting calls to represent their respective country in the annual event Listening to what you only want to hear and speaking out loud what you only want to say irrespective of the global feedback betrays your self-entitlement! Crystal!

Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby koolicon » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:18 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:
koolicon wrote:

Here’s an analogy .
When a city is bidding to host Summer Olympics , they do a survey if the people of the potential host city likes the idea . They want a high approval rating to make sure hosting the Olympics will be successful.
Same goes with pageants ...it’s one of the parameters that determines the success of a pageant .
Filipinos love ME and it shows . They have so many events and candidates are treated like celebrities , they even have bodyguards.
Sorry .

And that's the problem, only Filipinos care about Miss Earth, no one else gives a damn, and that's why 3 of the last 4 winners are Filipinos. That makes other countries even more indifferent. But I am glad you all think its best thing since sliced bread.

And you dared to say that you're not following Ms Earth? Big baloney! Like it or not, obviously, you do with an undeniable damn! Hence, you went out of your cocoon to insert your skewed thoughts and fire back a reply. Are you saying that the 90 or so NDs around the whole wide earth are indifferent to the causes of ME? I don't get it. Because if they are, they would have not taken a measure of effort to field a delegate, nor look for national sponsors or even spend limited resources in mounting a national search or casting to represent the respective country to the pageant in Manila. Listening to what you only want to hear and speaking out loud what you only want to say irrespective of the global feedback betrays your self-entitlement!

I don't even know who is representing India, or even if we have a girl there. I have no clue when the pageant is, and from a certain pic on this thread I figured where it is being held. And I once you remove various Filipinos using other country's flag, you will realize most of us don't even care.

Again it's my opinion, feel free to disagree, just as I disagree with yours.
koolicon
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 26 Jan 1985
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Public Relations
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Music, Travel, Cooking

Postby beautywatchnyc » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:26 pm

koolicon wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
koolicon wrote:

Here’s an analogy .
Sorry .

And you dared to say that you're not following Ms Earth? Big baloney! Like it or not, obviously, you do with an undeniable damn! Hence, you went out of your cocoon to insert your skewed thoughts and fire back a reply. Are you saying that the 90 or so NDs around the whole wide earth are indifferent to the causes of ME? I don't get it. Because if they are, they would have not taken a measure of effort to field a delegate, nor look for national sponsors or even spend limited resources in mounting a national search or casting to represent the respective country to the pageant in Manila. Listening to what you only want to hear and speaking out loud what you only want to say irrespective of the global feedback betrays your self-entitlement!

I don't even know who is representing India, or even if we have a girl there. I have no clue when the pageant is, and from a certain pic on this thread I figured where it is being held. And I once you remove various Filipinos using other country's flag, you will realize most of us don't even care.

You still do! Because if you really don't you won't argue yourself to oblivion. Do we really care if India is represented or not? One negative opinion doesn't make a dent. Problem is yours - - you make these sweeping generalizations to make yourself look relevant with these "most of us" baseless assumptions. Once cornered you play the victim. Grow up!
beautywatchnyc

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5

Postby Busyboy » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:49 pm

koolicon wrote:

Here’s an analogy .
Sorry .

Hahahahahahahahaha! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

So what’s these?

markfrancismahusay wrote:

Your claim is pure baloney. You are not the world so don’t think that what you know is the fact, especially when there are hard pieces of evidence that contradict your claim. Bye!
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia

Postby koolicon » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:54 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:
koolicon wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
koolicon wrote:

Here’s an analogy .
Sorry .

You still do! Because if you really don't you won't argue yourself to oblivion. Do we really care if India is represented or not? One negative opinion doesn't make a dent. Problem is yours - - you make these sweeping generalizations to make yourself look relevant with these "most of us" baseless assumptions. Once cornered you play the victim. Grow up!

You are on a MGI tread talking about another pageant, kinda shows who is desperate.
koolicon

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:04 pm

Lol Miss Earth fans are delusional :)>-

Jonathan Nguyen
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jonathan Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Profession: Software Developer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

Postby AaronICK » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:44 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:Lol Miss Earth fans are delusional :)>-

Oh don't worry dear.

Miss Earth fans may be delusional. But they are loyal.

Can't say the same with Miss Granny blah blah. I don't think they even have fans. Fans who will be there when pageant night comes. And move on after the pageant night itself.

Miss Earth fans are everywhere. They live it, talk about it, and breath it all year long.

And for the Miss Earth haters slash TRUE MISS EARTH fans, thank you for making Miss Earth always in the news.

Without you, Misso will be a quiet place. You are the ones making the Miss Earth section popular.
AaronICK
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1977
Profession: Self-employed
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Just ask

Postby beautywatchnyc » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:53 pm

koolicon wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
koolicon wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
koolicon wrote:

Here’s an analogy .
Sorry .

You are on a MGI tread talking about another pageant, kinda shows who is desperate.

This is an MGI thread alright but you cannot contain yourself from dragging Ms Earth down just so you can ventilate your your frustration. Now look who's desperate?
beautywatchnyc

Postby Busyboy » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:57 pm

Can’t help but laugh!!!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Well, this is MGI thread so I’ll stop at this... but I can’t still contain myself from laughter at this man’s claim! :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy

Postby SHREWD » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:24 pm

AaronICK wrote:

Oh don't worry dear.

Can't say the same with Miss Granny blah blah. I don't think they even have fans. Fans who will be there when pageant night comes. And move on after the pageant night itself.

Miss Earth fans are everywhere. They live it, talk about it, and breath it all year long.

And for the Miss Earth haters slash TRUE MISS EARTH fans, thank you for making Miss Earth always in the news.

Without you, Misso will be a quiet place. You are the ones making the Miss Earth section popular.

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
SHREWD

Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1988
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: N/A
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Events

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:24 pm

AaronICK wrote:

Oh don't worry dear.

Lol You are loyal to Miss Earth because you are Pinoy. That’s it. If you were not Pinoy, you would not give a damn about this irrelevant pageant. Only Pinoys care about Miss Earth. In contrast, MGI is followed by people around the world. That’s why we say MGI is more popular than Miss Earth :)>-

Jonathan Nguyen

Real Life Name/Nick: Jonathan Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Profession: Software Developer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

Postby Geeyourhair » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:34 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
AaronICK wrote:

Oh don't worry dear.

Lol You are loyal to Miss Earth because you are Pinoy. That’s it. If you were not Pinoy, you would not give a damn about this irrelevant pageant. Only Pinoys care about Miss Earth. In contrast, MGI is followed by people around the world. That’s why we say MGI is more popular than Miss Earth :)>-

Irrelevant for you but not the 90 countries joining Miss Earth. And of course not the international press who cover Miss Earth.

next.
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby SHREWD » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:36 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
AaronICK wrote:

Oh don't worry dear.

Irrelevant for you but not the 90 countries joining Miss Earth. And of course not the international press who cover Miss Earth.

next.

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
SHREWD

Postby Geeyourhair » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:40 pm

koolicon wrote:

Here’s an analogy .
Sorry .

Let me rephrased your statement. Only Filipinos care about pageants (that includes Miss Earth, Universe, etc.) that's why Miss Universe and bunch of minor pageants want to stage their pageants in the Philippines. That's why Julia has been trying for years to stage Miss World in the Philippines but so unsuccessful. It just so happened that Miss Earth's home is Philippines so they do not have to exert much effort to please Filipinos. All other countries want to join pageants and travel to the Philippines that's why we have 90 delegates now competing for Miss Earth because other countries care.
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby SHREWD » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:53 pm

FYI This thread is all about MGI! [-X

Stop promoting that cheap and biased declamation contest here! =/

All Mess Earth fans should leave this thread immediately! :)>-
Last edited by SHREWD on Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SHREWD

Postby AaronICK » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:55 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
AaronICK wrote:

Oh don't worry dear.

So what's wrong with one Pinoy (me) loving Miss Earth? I am just one of the millions of Miss Earth followers/supporters from around the globe.

Filipinos will always love Miss Earth. Nothing wrong with that. As if that is a negative thing. Problem is, we have something that you don't have...

SUPPORT SYSTEM.

Oh dear. What a lousy rebuttal.

Instead of questioning the obvious, why don't you convince those non-Filipino Miss Earth lovers to switch. Tell your Vietcong BFFs to switch. Hype MGI. They needed it so much. My goodness! Nawat is losing money.
AaronICK

Postby AaronICK » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:56 pm

SHREWD wrote:

Stop promoting trashy pageants here! =/

We ARE promoting the top three trash pageant in the entire globe. Why won't you be happy? How ungrateful! =;)) =;)) =;))
AaronICK

Postby JaninaCruz-Vega » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:59 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
JaninaCruz-Vega wrote:
Do they actually have pre-pageant activities relating to their advocacy "stop the war"?

Does Miss Earth actually help the environment and live up to their so called advocacy? Pollution is still everywhere, garbage is still everywhere, especially in the Philppines [-X Just taking some pics of pretentious tree planting to show off is not sufficient enough to be considered true advocacy :)>-

Duhling, I suggest you do some research.

Google is free and so does Yahoo.
Be informed. :-*
JaninaCruz-Vega
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Janina Vega
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1985
Profession: Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: strutting the catwalk

Postby Busyboy » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:00 pm

SHREWD wrote:

Stop promoting that cheap and biased declamation contest here! =/

Backread so you will be able to see who brought up that “minor pageant” here. Not the earthlings, no... :D/ :D/ :D/
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy

Postby JaninaCruz-Vega » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:03 pm

the critic wrote:THERE ARE ONLY TWO MAJOR CONTESTS SO THE THIRD IS ALWAYS DEBATABLE. MGI IS ACTUALLY BETTER THAN MI AND ME (ALL IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS CONSOLATION PAGEANTS FOR RUNNERS UP). HOWEVER I'M IMPRESSED WITH HOW IT AND SUPRANATIONAL ARE GROWING IN THESE TIMES.

AS FOR ADVOCACY...DOES A PAGEANT REALLY HAVE TO HAVE ONE? MANY OF THESE SO CALLED PAGEANT ADVOCACIES ARE SIMPLY MARKETING PLOYS FOR SOCIAL RELEVANCE. THE ORIGINAL PAGEANTS DIDN'T START OUT WITH ANY AND MANY OF THE ONES PROMOTING CAUSES DO NOT DO ANYTHING TANGIBLE AND LASTING. MOST OF IT IS JUST TALK TO DIMINISH THE SUPERFICIAL IMAGE PAGEANTS HAVE.

Are you talking about Mess World? 8-} :O) >:)
JaninaCruz-Vega

Postby JaninaCruz-Vega » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:10 pm

hauteegirl wrote:JUST LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE?????????
=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

MISS EARTH 2018 in OKADA HOTEL MANILA

VERSUS

MISS INTERNATIONAL 2018 in GRAND ANDAMAN, MYANMAR

very GRAND indeed.
JaninaCruz-Vega

Postby the critic » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:30 pm

Handsama wrote:The top 2 beauty pageants for me right now are Miss Universe and Miss Earth.

Miss World has dropped to number 3 since the owner doesn’t even consider it a beauty pageant anymore. No wonder it lacks excitement. Plus having the owner be the ultimate judge makes for questionable results as so much bias can enter into the equation.

Miss International remains at number 4 due to the quality of its delegates but it needs to evolve ASAP.

A distant fifth is MGI which has potential but its owner has questionable ethics. But I’m putting it slightly ahead of Supra since it appears more people talk about it.

LOL
A PAGEANT CANT BE BIG TWO IF MOST NATIONAL ORGS DO NOT CONSIDER IT AS SUCH. WHERE ARE THE PRESTIGIOUS NATIONAL PAGEANT WINNERS COMPETING AT MISS EARTH? ARE THERE EVEN ANY OR JUST MOSTLY RANDOM APPOINTEES FROM MAKE SHIFT ORGS AND SEVERAL RUNNERS UP. LOL

WHICH MISS EARTH WINNER CAN CLAIM TO BE THE TRUE "MISS" OF THE COUNTRY SHE REPRESENTED?
the critic

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby the critic » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:40 pm

manoypoe wrote:
filipinoako28 wrote:
manoypoe wrote:ONLY 2 PAGEANTS EXCITE ME. MISS UNIVERSE AND MISS EARTH. THESE PAGEANTS HAVE REAL COMPETITION.

NOTHING FOLLOWS.

Ang TARAY besh!

IT IS NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. EVEN THE HATERS ARE EXCITED TOO. THEY ARE ALIVE DURING MISS EARTH SEASON AND ANYTHING AGAINST MISS EARTH, THEY WILL SUPPORT. REMEMBER THE FORMER CHILDISH EARTHLINGS. THEY ARE ASHAMED TO JOIN THE FESTIVITY IN OUR COVERAGE BUT THEY ARE LURKING. LOOK AT MISS EARTH NUMBER OF VIEWS HOW QUICK IT IS MOVING. =;)) =;))

LOL. WE ALL KNOW YOU ALONE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR HALF THE POSTS AND VIEWS IN THE MESSY EARTHQUAKE THREADS.

YOU CAN TELL ME IS NOTHING BECAUSE YOU'RE IN A THREAD ABOUT MGI DEFENDING ME DURING WHATS SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT SEASONS IN PAGEANTRY...WHO AMONG THE MANY RANDOM APPOINTEES AND RUNNERS UP WILL BE THE SUCCESSOR OF Bb. Pilipinas 16 REJECT, KAREN CRATER FACE IBASCO? THE WORLD IS ANXIOUS TO KNOW. LOL
the critic

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby Paquita Banana » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:52 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:
koolicon wrote:

Here’s an analogy .
Sorry .

Let me rephrased your statement. Only Filipinos care about pageants (that includes Miss Earth, Universe, etc.) that's why Miss Universe and bunch of minor pageants want to stage their pageants in the Philippines. That's why Julia has been trying for years to stage Miss World in the Philippines but so unsuccessful. It just so happened that Miss Earth's home is Philippines so they do not have to exert much effort to please Filipinos. All other countries want to join pageants and travel to the Philippines that's why we have 90 delegates now competing for Miss Earth because other countries care.

I was about to post the same thing too .
Paula Shugart wanted Miss Universe to be held in the Philippines again . Even Demi Leigh and Iris went to the country with Paula Shugart which to me is mind blowing .
So many want Demi Leigh to come to their country and they have to pay the MUO for it .... while Philippines get to have Demi Leigh , Iris and Pia all at the same time for free .
[img]tenor.com/view/banana-cat-eating-gif-18642422[/img]
Paquita Banana
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 15 Jun 2014
Profession: ==========
Hobbies/Interests: ==============

Postby manoypoe » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:32 pm

the critic wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
filipinoako28 wrote:
manoypoe wrote:ONLY 2 PAGEANTS EXCITE ME. MISS UNIVERSE AND MISS EARTH. THESE PAGEANTS HAVE REAL COMPETITION.

NOTHING FOLLOWS.

Ang TARAY besh!

IT IS NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. EVEN THE HATERS ARE EXCITED TOO. THEY ARE ALIVE DURING MISS EARTH SEASON AND ANYTHING AGAINST MISS EARTH, THEY WILL SUPPORT. REMEMBER THE FORMER CHILDISH EARTHLINGS. THEY ARE ASHAMED TO JOIN THE FESTIVITY IN OUR COVERAGE BUT THEY ARE LURKING. LOOK AT MISS EARTH NUMBER OF VIEWS HOW QUICK IT IS MOVING. =;)) =;))

LOL. WE ALL KNOW YOU ALONE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR HALF THE POSTS AND VIEWS IN THE MESSY EARTHQUAKE THREADS.

YOU CAN TELL ME IS NOTHING BECAUSE YOU'RE IN A THREAD ABOUT MGI DEFENDING ME DURING WHATS SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT SEASONS IN PAGEANTRY...WHO AMONG THE MANY RANDOM APPOINTEES AND RUNNERS UP WILL BE THE SUCCESSOR OF Bb. Pilipinas 16 REJECT, KAREN CRATER FACE IBASCO? THE WORLD IS ANXIOUS TO KNOW. LOL

SEE I TOLD YOU, THE MESS WORLD SUCKER JUST CORROBORATED WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN ABOVE. HE IS SUPPORTING WHATEVER PAGEANT AGAINST MISS EARTH. AND MIND YOU, HE KNOWS MY MOVES. OH BY THE WAY, HOW IS YOUR OFFICIAL THREAD? IS IT MOVING THE WAY MISS EARTH IS MOVING? WHO IS POSTING THERE ALWAYS? I WILL CHECK AND COME BACK TO YOU. OR YOU CAN REPLY.

IS THIS A THREAD ABOUT MGI? WOW.. WHEN DID YOU START COMPLAINING ABOUT IN WRONG THREAD? YOU LOVE DOING IT RIGHT? EVEN MY STUPID FRIEND USED TO DO THAT, LAMBASTING MISS EARTH EVERYWHERE, ANYWHERE HERE IN MISSO AND NOW HE IS COMPLAINING? THAT IS UNFAIR. :%)) :%))

THERE IS ANOTHER PRETENDING INDIAN WHO FIRST MENTIONED MISS EARTH AND NOW COMPLAINING WHY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MISS EARTH IN THIS THREAD. DONT THEY KNOW THAT MGI COULD NOT SURVIVE WITHOUT MISS EARTH? IT HAS TO DRAG MISS EARTH TO BE TALKED ABOUT. =;)) =;))

JUST ENJOY YOUR THREAD, WE ARE ENJOYING OUR WONDERFUL COVERAGE AND IF SOME IDIOTS ARE CHECKING FACE AND INSTAGRAM, MISS EARTH IS OFFICIALLY MAKING THE PAGEANT WORLD ALIVE AND KICKING. THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO SOME BORING PAGEANT. AND NEXT WILL BE MISS UNIVERSE. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby koolicon » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:33 pm

Paquita Banana wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:
koolicon wrote:

Here’s an analogy .
Sorry .

Paula Shugart wanted Miss Universe to be held in the Philippines again . Even Demi Leigh and Iris went to the country with Paula Shugart which to me is mind blowing .
So many want Demi Leigh to come to their country and they have to pay the MUO for it .... while Philippines get to have Demi Leigh , Iris and Pia all at the same time for free .

No denies pageant craze in the Philippines, why do need to bring Miss Earth into it?
koolicon

Postby Paquita Banana » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:40 pm

koolicon wrote:
Paquita Banana wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:
koolicon wrote:

Here’s an analogy .
Sorry .

No denies pageant craze in the Philippines, why do need to bring Miss Earth into it?

What’s wrong with you ?
I’m not the provocateur as to why Miss Earth became the topic of this thread.
So many people posted way ahead of me comparing MGI with ME.
Paquita Banana

Postby koolicon » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:48 pm

Paquita Banana wrote:
koolicon wrote:
Paquita Banana wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:
koolicon wrote:

Here’s an analogy .
Sorry .

What’s wrong with you ?

Cos you started with wanting Nawat to learn from Miss Earth. And I fell off the chair laughing....MGI has a lot to learn, I don't think Miss Earth provides any lessons for him other than not crown your own girl 3 times out of the last 4 years.
koolicon

Postby koolicon » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:58 pm

And again this is an MGI thread. I love how certain Filipinos come around criticise this pageant and praise ME, but can't take any criticism of ME. If you can't take it, don't dish it. %-(
koolicon

Postby Paquita Banana » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:59 pm

koolicon wrote:
Paquita Banana wrote:
koolicon wrote:
Paquita Banana wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:
koolicon wrote:

Here’s an analogy .
Sorry .

What’s wrong with you ?

Cos you started with wanting Nawat to learn from Miss Earth. And I fell off the chair laughing....MGI has a lot to learn, I don't think Miss Earth provides any lessons for him other than not crown your own girl 3 times out of the last 4 years.

It’s no longer my problem if my posts caught your attention and perceived that I’m the one causing chaos , pain and pathos among you ME haters .
Paquita Banana

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL