MISS VENEZUELA 2018 | 24 FINALISTS

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: MISS VENEZUELA 2018 | 24 FINALISTS

Postby missofan705 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:37 pm

Jon A wrote:
missofan705 wrote:
MariaAndreina wrote:
missofan705 wrote:
MariaAndreina wrote:From what I read, the winner will go to Miss World only if Verushka is not accepted by the MWO.

Wait, so Veruska is still the pending Venezuelan contestant to Miss World? Her non-participation is still unconfirmed? I'm really confused right now. :#)]
Many are saying that the Miss Venezuela Organization 'already confirmed' that Veruska will not compete in Miss World but she's still the reigning MV Mundo (And that's unfair).

If MWO will not allow Veruska to compete just because she's 27, then they should disqualify Agata Biernat (Miss Poland) as well because she's 28 years old!
Let Veruska compete for god's sake! She's working hard for Miss World and yet they are fcking up her chances! X

Talk about inconsistencies, Miss World Organization! Shame! (

Yes, the poor girl is in limbo right now. I believe it is still not 100% official that she will NOT get to go although It seems like that’s what’s going to happen. Very unfair.

If Agata gets to compete and Veruska doesn't, it's fcking unfair and distressing on her part. MWO is playing with MVO.

It has nothing to do with age. Even MVO confirmed that in their press conference, Veruska meets the age criteria for MW

So....Veruska might still get to compete in Miss World this year? I can't fully understand her official statement (of course because it was in Spanish) whether she competes in Miss World or not.
She might not be everybody's favorite but I really want to see her compete in Miss World. She's working hard to represent her country then suddenly the opportunity might be taken away from her? THAT'S UNFAIR!
Who knows, she might bring her A-game in China and might win the 7th Miss World crown for Venezuela. She's becoming my favorite contestant to Miss World this year ever since she was being groomed so well by Miss Venezuela Organization.
In a year where Miss World has quite a weak batch (THIS YEAR IS A WEAK BATCH. 2017 was much stronger) and no solid winner yet, I'm rooting for Veruska to place high or even win.

PHILIPPINES! UNIVERSAL QUEENS!

MISS UNIVERSE 2015 - Pia Wurtzbach

MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - Catriona Gray
missofan705
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Catriona Vanessa Ponce Gray
Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1985
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Electronics Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry, Science and Writing

Postby Jon A » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:58 pm

missofan705 wrote:
Jon A wrote:
missofan705 wrote:
MariaAndreina wrote:
missofan705 wrote:
MariaAndreina wrote:From what I read, the winner will go to Miss World only if Verushka is not accepted by the MWO.

Wait, so Veruska is still the pending Venezuelan contestant to Miss World? Her non-participation is still unconfirmed? I'm really confused right now. :#)]
Many are saying that the Miss Venezuela Organization 'already confirmed' that Veruska will not compete in Miss World but she's still the reigning MV Mundo (And that's unfair).

If MWO will not allow Veruska to compete just because she's 27, then they should disqualify Agata Biernat (Miss Poland) as well because she's 28 years old!
Let Veruska compete for god's sake! She's working hard for Miss World and yet they are fcking up her chances! X

Yes, the poor girl is in limbo right now. I believe it is still not 100% official that she will NOT get to go although It seems like that’s what’s going to happen. Very unfair.

If Agata gets to compete and Veruska doesn't, it's fcking unfair and distressing on her part. MWO is playing with MVO.

It has nothing to do with age. Even MVO confirmed that in their press conference, Veruska meets the age criteria for MW

So....Veruska might still get to compete in Miss World this year? I can't fully understand her official statement (of course because it was in Spanish) whether she competes in Miss World or not.
She might not be everybody's favorite but I really want to see her compete in Miss World. She's working hard to represent her country then suddenly the opportunity might be taken away from her? THAT'S UNFAIR!
Who knows, she might bring her A-game in China and might win the 7th Miss World crown for Venezuela. She's becoming my favorite contestant to Miss World this year ever since she was being groomed so well by Miss Venezuela Organization.
In a year where Miss World has quite a weak batch (THIS YEAR IS A WEAK BATCH. 2017 was much stronger) and no solid winner yet, I'm rooting for Veruska to place high or even win.

Even though they say that "if MWO does not accept..." I think there is basically a zero chance - they have already cooked it. In fact, well before they announced it, the MWO site actually did not have Veruska as the Venezuela rep even though she was crowned nearly a year ago and instead listed the contestant as being revealed on the date of the 2018 finale. I was honestly very surprised that they even crowned her Venezuela World last year, I did not think MWO would accept her. And given that this first contest under the new leadership post all the scandals is so important to MVO, they will want to send the winner to a major contest. MWO has the clean image that they want (need?) right now. And they have already made such a big public statement about it.

I feel bad for Veruska but honestly it was never her right to go to MW. Maybe Miss International, they could still do that for 2019.
Jon A
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1973
Profession: consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Travelling, Pageants

Postby MariaAndreina » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:48 pm

Jon A wrote:
missofan705 wrote:
Jon A wrote:
missofan705 wrote:
MariaAndreina wrote:
missofan705 wrote:

Even though they say that "if MWO does not accept..." I think there is basically a zero chance - they have already cooked it. In fact, well before they announced it, the MWO site actually did not have Veruska as the Venezuela rep even though she was crowned nearly a year ago and instead listed the contestant as being revealed on the date of the 2018 finale. I was honestly very surprised that they even crowned her Venezuela World last year, I did not think MWO would accept her. And given that this first contest under the new leadership post all the scandals is so important to MVO, they will want to send the winner to a major contest. MWO has the clean image that they want (need?) right now. And they have already made such a big public statement about it.

I feel bad for Veruska but honestly it was never her right to go to MW. Maybe Miss International, they could still do that for 2019.

[b]How is it not her right? She was crowned as Miss World Venezuela nearly a year ago. You see runners up competing in MW all the time. If the MWO had an issue with accepting a runner up from the get-go, why did they wait all these months to take action? She was listed in the MW site after all, yet they decide to make a fuss about it now? Very unprofessional.
[/b]
MariaAndreina

Real Life Name/Nick: Maria
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby BOP » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:03 pm

What a mess!!!!!!!!

BOP
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1988
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: -----
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Travel, pageantry, gym, style.

Postby Jon A » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:47 pm

MariaAndreina wrote:
Jon A wrote:
missofan705 wrote:
Jon A wrote:
missofan705 wrote:
MariaAndreina wrote:
missofan705 wrote:

[b]How is it not her right? She was crowned as Miss World Venezuela nearly a year ago. You see runners up competing in MW all the time. If the MWO had an issue with accepting a runner up from the get-go, why did they wait all these months to take action? She was listed in the MW site after all, yet they decide to make a fuss about it now? Very unprofessional.
[/b]

MWO never accepted her, Maria. You read my message wrong - I was saying that she was NEVER listed on the MW site although she was chosen over a year ago, rather, they always had the 2018 contest date as the selection date for Venezuela. By "not her right" I was referring to the fact that she never met the criterion for being the Venezuelan rep to MW (except in the mind of Osmel Souza). I think the problem is with the MVO not MWO.

We don't know what the truth is. MW is very clear about the rules - you have to be a national winner or crowned specifically in a contest for MW. However, they do accept RUs when the winner can't go for whatever reason or a girl crowned in an adjacent capacity (as Veruska was). However, it is an open secret that they have not been happy with a few countries that have deliberately abused those rules for a long time, and they have every right to not accept a candidate who does not meet the criteria for selection. Personally, I think Osmel was just pushing his luck by crowning her Venezuela World last year, it wasn't even like in 2010/11 where the Universe and World winners were more or less equal as Reinas (even if the girl with the higher score went to Miss Universe). Last year, Stephany was clearly the winner and throughout her reign in all public appearances she was treated as such. So I can see that MWO rejects the candidate. Why do they accept this from other organizations? Hard to say - maybe in some cases, there is no alternative (like Finland) but in others, like most latin countries and recently in Czech Republic, they have taken the franchise away, and it is possible that is what happened here. However, my point was also that we cannot say for sure that it is MWO that made this call - it is entirely possible that with so much at stake for Miss Venezuela post the scandal, they need a high profile winner with a high profile contest to go to -- and between not sending Stephany (who rightfully won Miss Venezuela last year) and not sending Veruska anywhere, this was the most sensible choice that would please *most* people, and also set the stage for the future with two separate contests by giving each a legitimate predecessor.
Jon A

Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1973
Profession: consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Travelling, Pageants

Postby Elle » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:05 pm

One thing I noticed with the new girl, they've shed off the pageant robot look. Now you can kinda see differences between each girl.
Elle
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1989
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Why does missosology want to know my profession?
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants?

Postby straydog » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:13 am

Anyone know if this is going to be livestreamed? Would love to check out the pageant!
straydog
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Woofhann Sebastian Bark
Date of Birth: 31 Aug 1962
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Caribbean Shepherd
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Walkin' those streets, munchin' those boxes
Message: Long time reader. Hope to join in on the fun and excitement! :)

авто из сша в наличии

Postby Jasonwek » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:58 am

Авто из США

Купить авто
Jasonwek
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jasonwek
Date of Birth: 22 Nov 2024
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: missisilogu,info
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Авто из США

Postby jacobson00 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:37 pm

I am more surprised they are hosting the pagent seeing how Venezuela is in a crisis. A lot of the stunner actually did leave Venezuela. So the level.won't be as high as previous years.
jacobson00

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1970
Profession: Danseur
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and beauty

Previous

Return to GENERAL