♛ MISS DIVA-INDIA UNIVERSE 2018 ♛ NEHAL CHUDASAMA ♛

Re: ♛ ROAD TO MISS DIVA-INDIA UNIVERSE 2018 ♛

Postby ritikapal » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:52 am

Iknowbeauty wrote:
ritikapal wrote:Don't get the hype about Nehal, too short and an average face, on the other hand, Aditi H is too short.

Height doesn't seem to be an issue anymore. Demi is like 5'7 I believe. But a beautiful face will always be in and for Miss Universe we need a complete package starting with a beautiful face. Nehal may or may not be THE most beautiful face in this batch, but she's definitely beautiful and along with that she's got a good body which not many girls in this batch can say sadly, an impressive transformation, and seems also brainy her instagram posts are well thought out and well written. She's the complete package & go-getter while some other girls seem to be lacking in one thing or another. She's also brown skinned and there's a uniqueness about her face, some may call it exotic and I feel like that is the type of representative Miss Universe want to see from India. :=p

I believe everyone has the right to an opinion and in mine Nehal isn't the one who will bring India back in the game. Demi was 5'7, Nehal isn't even that. Every Indian is brown skinned that's our skin color nothing special or unique to talk about. Body and walk definitely on point but that's about it. I won't support blindly when I know there are much better faces in the batch.

We haven't placed in three years and this time we should be targeting a top 5 finish not a placement and here I don't see her doing well at all. She's just a pretty girl with a good walk, body and communication skills and honestly India needs better than that.

ritikapal
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Ritika
Date of Birth: 29 Oct 1992
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Working
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby Iknowbeauty » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:30 am

ritikapal wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
ritikapal wrote:Don't get the hype about Nehal, too short and an average face, on the other hand, Aditi H is too short.

Height doesn't seem to be an issue anymore. Demi is like 5'7 I believe. But a beautiful face will always be in and for Miss Universe we need a complete package starting with a beautiful face. Nehal may or may not be THE most beautiful face in this batch, but she's definitely beautiful and along with that she's got a good body which not many girls in this batch can say sadly, an impressive transformation, and seems also brainy her instagram posts are well thought out and well written. She's the complete package & go-getter while some other girls seem to be lacking in one thing or another. She's also brown skinned and there's a uniqueness about her face, some may call it exotic and I feel like that is the type of representative Miss Universe want to see from India. :=p

I believe everyone has the right to an opinion and in mine Nehal isn't the one who will bring India back in the game. Demi was 5'7, Nehal isn't even that. Every Indian is brown skinned that's our skin color nothing special or unique to talk about. Body and walk definitely on point but that's about it. I won't support blindly when I know there are much better faces in the batch.

We haven't placed in three years and this time we should be targeting a top 5 finish not a placement and here I don't see her doing well at all. She's just a pretty girl with a good walk, body and communication skills and honestly India needs better than that.

I understand & respect your difference of opinion. I don't believe everyone has to like Nehal, I just try to defend her when I feel she is being put down for an unfair reason. I did say, Nehal may not be the best face in the batch, I honestly don't even know who has the best face because it will probably change depending on who you ask (for me its Aditi, Nehal, Preeti, & Surina) for others it could be someone else.
The reason why many like Nehal she's more prepared than a lot of the girls. She checks off on more than 1 qualification for Miss Universe unlike some other girls that are just pretty but don't have a good body like Shefali. You said it yourself, she is pretty, she has a good walk, she has a good body, and she has the communication skills, so doesn't that make her the complete package. I'd like to know, its okay not to like Nehal, but then who in this batch is BETTER than Nehal in terms of the complete package ?
Iknowbeauty

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby bdee » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:45 am

Iknowbeauty wrote:
I understand & respect your difference of opinion. I don't believe everyone has to like Nehal, I just try to defend her when I feel she is being put down for an unfair reason. I did say, Nehal may not be the best face in the batch, I honestly don't even know who has the best face because it will probably change depending on who you ask (for me its Aditi, Nehal, Preeti, & Surina) for others it could be someone else.
The reason why many like Nehal she's more prepared than a lot of the girls. She checks off on more than 1 qualification for Miss Universe unlike some other girls that are just pretty but don't have a good body like Shefali. You said it yourself, she is pretty, she has a good walk, she has a good body, and she has the communication skills, so doesn't that make her the complete package. I'd like to know, its okay not to like Nehal, but then who in this batch is BETTER than Nehal in terms of the complete package ?

One thing I have noticed in the last 3 IMG winners is their drive. All three IMG winners WANTED it. I don't think any of them had the best faces of their batch, but their drive to win was palpable.

Pia W. joined her national pageant three times! She had a notebook full of notes to prepare for the interview portion of the competition, and was consistently in contact with her trainer throughout her time in Las Vegas. Iris M. even asked the esteemed Moulin Rouge to wear one of their original costumes - the first time it was worn by a non-dancer and flown out of France. She tried on multiple evening gowns by a Vietnamese designer before settling for the gold one she wore in the finals that cost over $10K. She also had the best body in the whole competition, which can only be achieved by discipline and determination. Demi-Leigh experiemented with a few looks before changing her hair colour and created a self-defense training program to further boost her platform. Like Pia, she was also in constant contact with her pageant coach (Werner) during Miss Universe 2017. I think all three went above and beyond what was expected of a Miss Universe delegate, and perhaps that's what the org saw too.

I see this in Nehal as well. I can see that she's hungry for this crown. When I saw her before photos, I was surprised at how much she's accomplished in such little time only for the national pageant. Imagine what she could do if she were given the chance to represent India in Miss Universe. She'd definitely try and move mountains.
bdee
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 19 Dec 1988
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Researcher
Hobbies/Interests: fashion design
Message: I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.

Postby koolicon » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:16 am

ritikapal wrote:
Hannah Reji Koshy

She is quite stunning with an athletic body, Miss Universe is moving away from skinny girls to "real" fit girls, and she is a Doctor! The only thing i don't like about her is her diction, but that something that can be fixed in a couple of months. I will not be surprised if she takes it all.
koolicon
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 26 Jan 1985
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Public Relations
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Music, Travel, Cooking

Postby ricpinc88 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:32 am

Well, ok guys, we have different opinions. There is no wrong in that.
Before crowning a new Miss India, femina needs to look at the previous three winners of Miss Universe category. They have an internationally appealing face value. They look more like global stars. Look at Iris, Demi etc, they simply dont look like belonging to somewhere, they are more international.
Here, we have to find a suitable girl for the biggest pageant. To me, (dont feel bad), except 4 to 5 potential candidates this batch is a random pick of some pretty faces.
So many dont even know how to pose, I see horrible speakers, out of shape body etc, but pretty faces.

The girl who work extremely hard will win. Except Nehal, I couldnt see any one making a huge effort to win it. They seem (atleast to me) laid back and hope to win the crown merely based on their pretty faces. Miss Diva still take girls to college grounds and they do sports. WTH??? when did miss universe start sports segment. and when will you learn femina? For Gods sake, put all these girls in a fantabulous evening gown and let them walk for two days gosh damn. =O/ =O/ Some of them even dont know how to maintain the posture. =O/

To me, What I think of primary importance is : who can bring back the crown this year?
To me I can only think about Hannah and Nehal and Roshni
Nehal: is the most competitive of this batch. She can look like a goddess with proper styling. But still has harsh looks in most pics. her cheek lines are distracting. But overall, she is the only girl I think who has that burning desire to win it.
Hannah: She has the elegance and poise that a Miss Universe should have. But I havent seen her walking. Her articulation is not impressive. What is known about her strong points are much less than what unknown plus points she has. We need to see her walking and talking more.
Roshni: She has height, poise, and grace that every international winner should have. But her face needs 360 transformation. Imagine MUO putting that face as miss universe. Her face is her only drawback and ears I think. :)>-
Aditi Hundia, - speech is very unimpressive,very slow and "frictionful"(if thats a word)
hefali Sood, Aditi Shetty, girls comeback next year. You cant win it this time. :)>-
ricpinc88
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Pinchu
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1988
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: READING, GARDENING

Postby SIR_MONISH_D » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:58 am

Nehal is sexy but I don’t get the hype with her point period. Aditi still is the most beautiful along with Shefali. Their faces alone can help us reach the top 15. Only if Shefali had a good body she would be my confirmed winner. I m rooting for Aditi Hundia that face should represent India. I also like her interviews she needs some training and she will be a great rep. If Lara wants to be diplomatic they can crown Nehal but honestly we have girls at Miss Universe that will drown Nehal in their beauty just my honest opinion do not feel bad. Enough of this dusky beauty shit... we Indians have all skin types. Do not stereotype. Aditi for the win.
SIR_MONISH_D
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: SIR MONISH D
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: King of Sparta
Hobbies/Interests: Sword Fighting

Postby alex sivixay » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:58 am

my ranking would be
1.Nehal
2.Aditi
3.Sthefali
4.Aditi S
5.Aishwarya
alex sivixay

Real Life Name/Nick: alex sivixay
Date of Birth: 16 Jul 1997
Profession: students
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: chatting

Postby arifdrsajjad » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:34 pm

I m damn confused after recent pics.. my early favourite aishwarya Joshi just faded into oblivion. As if no one is a winning material
#peace
arifdrsajjad

Real Life Name/Nick: sajjad arif
Date of Birth: 20 Sep 1986
Profession: doctor
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: photography

Postby ritikapal » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:07 pm

Hey guys,

Follow this page on FB to get the latest Miss Universe India Updates.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1489739711136747/

Also, the latest Chennai Show videos are here, so check them out
ritikapal

Postby ritikapal » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:02 pm

Vanshika Rajput

Roshni Sheoran

Shefali Sood

Salony Narang

Tanvi Malhi
ritikapal

Postby ritikapal » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:06 pm

Venus Malik

Preethy Prabhakaran

Nehal Chudasama

Himanshee Bhadana

Lavina Israni

Elisha Mayor
ritikapal

Postby ritikapal » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:10 pm

Anindita Kakoti

Apurva Chavan

Aditi Shetty

Surina Jaidka

Aditi Hundia
ritikapal

Postby dimavolyn » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:12 pm

TOP 50 MOST BEAUTIFUL BEAUTY QUEENS OF ALL TIME 2018 EDITION

[youtube]47-EecuJr7k[/youtube]
dimavolyn
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: dmitriy
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1993
Profession: restoraunt
Hobbies/Interests: meet new people

Postby ritikapal » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:14 pm

Amanpreet Kaur

Aishwarya Kamal

Hannah Reji Koshy

Aishwarya Joshi
ritikapal

Postby simi » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:11 pm

arifdrsajjad wrote:I m damn confused after recent pics.. my early favourite aishwarya Joshi just faded into oblivion. As if no one is a winning material

Yes ,no one is wining material ..they r not even close to meenakshi choudhary n don’t talk about Manushi chiller ..If a girl is pretty than either she has bad body or lack charisma..or if girl confident than she has avg face..actually we need lot of time for preparation n I don’t think 3 month is sufficient ..it’s not 90s
simi
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Hobbies/Interests: music ,painting

Postby pineal » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:28 am

Chennai Fashion Show
[youtube]CLx7LZP0qhQ[/youtube]

Delhi Fashion Show
[youtube]JDF2XlGjME4[/youtube]
pineal

Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech

Postby simi » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:08 am

[quote="pineal"][font=Geneva][size=150][center]Chennai Fashion Show
[youtube]

Saw this fashion show ..only roshini ..nehal ..did well but these both girls need high makeover to get the attention in Miss Universe
simi

Hobbies/Interests: music ,painting

Postby dimavolyn » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:19 am

dimavolyn

Real Life Name/Nick: dmitriy
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1993
Profession: restoraunt
Hobbies/Interests: meet new people

Postby pineal » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:32 am

Beautiful Aishwarya Kamal

(the one in the middle)

(on the right)

pineal

Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech

Postby ritikapal » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:26 pm

simi wrote:
pineal wrote:[font=Geneva][size=150][center]Chennai Fashion Show
[youtube]

Saw this fashion show ..only roshini ..nehal ..did well but these both girls need high makeover to get the attention in Miss Universe

Roshni can do really well internationally. She has a great face, decent body, strong communication skill, a great walk and a great background. All she needs is the #MissDiva touch and she can nail it at Miss Universe. Saying this she needs to keep her focus on because there are other 4-5 strong girls, but Roshni really is amazing.

She can be beautiful with and without makeup and these pics prove it.

Also, she is the tallest at 5'11.

ritikapal

Postby ritikapal » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:36 pm

Darkhorse: A candidate or competitor about whom little is known but who unexpectedly wins or succeeds.

So whose the Darkhorse at #MissDiva2018?

Himanshi Bhadana: This Software Engineer from Gurgaon has been one of the most consistent contestants of the batch so far. She has one of the prettiest faces of the batch, if not the best, walks well, has a great body and speaks well. During both the shows in Delhi and Chennai, Himanshi has done really well. Engineers tend to do well at #MissDiva and who knows she might take it all.

For me personally, she has done great throughout and if she keeps the momentum going she can take away the main title from some of the major favourites.

Aishwarya Kamal: She is another girl who nailed both the fashion shows and also won Best Body in Campus Princess. She has a great face and when dolled up looks gorgeous. Her only struggle so far is the fact she has been inconsistent, both in social media, as well as performance. While all the girls have made an impact other than the shows, Aishwarya has only shone during the shows.

I see her as someone with great potential, but she needs to come out of her shell, if she wants to be one of the girls who walk away with the crown, come the final night.

Preethy Prabhakaran: The exotic diva from Chennai, has been very very consistent throughout the competition. She has been the winner of Best Smile Subcontest and has some amazing runway skills. Personally, I have always liked Preethy, as she was one of the very few girls who stood out from Bangalore and now she is shining in #MissDiva2018. She walks well, the body needs work and her communication skills are average but definitely workable. She is very sassy and diva-like on stage and can be a great contender if groomed in the right direction.

For me, Preethy is one of those girls, who has a very good chance of walking away with the main crown.

ritikapal

Postby ricpinc88 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:28 pm

Saw both videos. Repeated it several times. I was quite happy. :=p Some girls are really serious about the title.
Nehal was on point. Her walk was amazing in the first and nice in the second. But there are 5-6 girls better than her. :)>-
Aditi walked ok.
Pleasant surprises are ofcourse, Himanshi. Her walk was confident and full of energy. Keep it up girl
Aishwarya K was quite nice but needs training.
Elisha Mayor was really good, she did her best. But she is giving me parineeti chopra vibes and thats not a compliment when it comes to Miss Universe representation. But she was honestly amazing.
Shefali had immaculate stage presence. No doubt about that. She is telegenic also. But her body. I hope she can burn it out .
Saloni was also good. Her walk had the energy.
Tanvi has the bubbly Jaqueline fernandez aura and brightens the stage when she walks. But as I said Jaqueline aura, I still dont know I should be happy about it or not as Jaqueline clapped so hard in Miss Universe 2006. :)>-
Roshni is amazing. She had that xfactor while walking. and she can transform well into a goddess provided time. But something about her is distracting. @-)

Out of my list:
Hannah: OMG!! What walk? What posture? What facial expression? I had high hopes on her. Everything was underwhelming about her. I am totally disappointed. :%((
Preeti: enough of this shraddha bhenji types. exotic blah blah.. fierce blah blah.. This is miss universe not miss globe.
Side note: I saw a planet girl possessed with the pret of the legend maha pret 2016 auntiji. Looking serious, arrogant and totally unattractive and unimpressive as the maha pret ammaji. >=p >=p
ricpinc88

Real Life Name/Nick: Pinchu
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1988
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: READING, GARDENING

Postby sanen » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:46 pm

AISHWARYA KAMAL, NEHAL, SHEFALI AND PREETHY. I am eyeing on this four.... aishwarya joshi I get it she is unconventional beauty but right now her face is not wow unconventional miss universe material!!!!Aditi Hundai is pretty but looking at her I don't get any winning material there is no passion in her its so cold seriously!! Shefali is my alternate to Nehal I love this babe she will be a great spoke person but again no matter how much Miss Universe stand for body positivity they will never crown her size!! but again Nehal has winning aura as compared to babes like Aditi (love aditi but her aura is nowhere Shefali)
p.s to me the girls visiting bennett university is a joke and there are some pretty lame activities they do!!! the formula and the amount of what the organizers does with miss diva is nothing as compared to the magnitude of what they do for FMI. They are still not giving equal importance...
sanen

Real Life Name/Nick: imtiyaz
Date of Birth: 04 Feb 1990
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: anything

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:02 pm

Nehal
Iknowbeauty

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:07 pm

Aditi

Iknowbeauty

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:10 pm

bdee wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

One thing I have noticed in the last 3 IMG winners is their drive. All three IMG winners WANTED it. I don't think any of them had the best faces of their batch, but their drive to win was palpable.

Pia W. joined her national pageant three times! She had a notebook full of notes to prepare for the interview portion of the competition, and was consistently in contact with her trainer throughout her time in Las Vegas. Iris M. even asked the esteemed Moulin Rouge to wear one of their original costumes - the first time it was worn by a non-dancer and flown out of France. She tried on multiple evening gowns by a Vietnamese designer before settling for the gold one she wore in the finals that cost over $10K. She also had the best body in the whole competition, which can only be achieved by discipline and determination. Demi-Leigh experiemented with a few looks before changing her hair colour and created a self-defense training program to further boost her platform. Like Pia, she was also in constant contact with her pageant coach (Werner) during Miss Universe 2017. I think all three went above and beyond what was expected of a Miss Universe delegate, and perhaps that's what the org saw too.

I see this in Nehal as well. I can see that she's hungry for this crown. When I saw her before photos, I was surprised at how much she's accomplished in such little time only for the national pageant. Imagine what she could do if she were given the chance to represent India in Miss Universe. She'd definitely try and move mountains.

Thank you! :=p

In her most recent pic in the pink dress, I can already see her at Miss Universe in one of the pre-pageant activities or interview with judges.
Iknowbeauty

Postby ritikapal » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:54 am

ritikapal