Reality Check: Sweden's declining performance at Big 5 pag.

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: Reality Check: Sweden's declining performance at Big 5 p

Postby Belle » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:20 am

ajsy0203 wrote:
La Tierra wrote:Seriously, this thread is unnecessary

Yes it may be unnecessary but since Miss Universe Sweden threw shades about Philippines winning (not talking about the Miss Earth franchise), I forced to put out these statistics not only to educate our forumers but also give some advice to them if necessarily and also refute the argument.

Lol, where did Miss Universe Sweden say Sweden is better than Philippines in beauty pageants? YOU are the one that needs a reality check.

Image Image

SWEDEN IS THE WINNER OF EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2015!!!!!!!!!
Belle
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2009
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: -
Hobbies/Interests: -------------

Postby Belle » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:28 am

AaronICK wrote:
Belle wrote:
AaronICK wrote:
Belle wrote:
AaronICK wrote:
Belle wrote:...and your point is what???

Do any Swedes saying we are better than Philippines in beauty pageants??? You are not better than Miss Universe Sweden's decision to dump Miss Earth.

Sweden don't care about beauty pageants. It's not even televised in Sweden.

Let's compare it to Melodifestivalen/Eurovision Song Contest. Miss Universe Sweden is being held in a little night club with very few visitors. The swedish national final for Eurovision, Melodifestivalen,is being held in Sweden's national arena Friends arena with 30000 visitors every year. It's streamed by Swedish television on prime time.

So Sweden focus on other things like olympics, eurovision and now football WC.

Let me ask you who thinks Philippines is so great: how many medals have you won in Olympics? How many golds do you have compared to Sweden?? Lol.

How many WC in football have Philippines competed at? Lol. Enjoy your beauty pageants. Sweden and I enjoy WC instead. Lol.

I have a word for you: LOSER.

Oh my goodness!!! What are you doing here, then?

This is a pageant forum, not olympics appreciation site. Nobody cares about your olympics medals here. And it's irrelevant to the argument.

You are barking at the wrong tree, dear.

You care about Olympics because you responded to it. You don't want to talk about sports because Philippines sucks. Again how many medals have Philippines compared to Sweden? Lol.

I talk about Eurovision and Olympics to explain Sweden cares about other stuff than beauty pageants. Beauty pageants aren't even televised in Sweden. Hundreds of visitors on Miss Universe Sweden finals compared to 30000 in Melodifestivalen.

And no we don't only talk about beauty pageants in this forum. Look at General section, an FILIPINO started a topic about World Cup. We also have a topic about Eurovision in General section.

I responded to it because it needs some reality check. Why should I care for something that I don't have any interest? Do not put words in my mouth. If you love olympics, then join here:

http://totallympics.com/

I don't care if Philippines sucks in Olympics because I only care about Philippines winning pageantry left and right. So who are those Swedish athletes who won medals again?

LIKE I CARE!!!!!!!!!!

I only care about Megan Young, about Pia Wurtzbach, about Kylie Versoza etc. And I have every right. I am in the right forum, am I?

Again, you are barking at the wrong tree. Your rebuttal is not only insignificant, it's irrelevant.

Bye bye dear. Close the door after you leave. :-h :-h :-h

Lol, how do you know about totallympics forum if you don't care about olympics? Yes I'm member of Totallympics too and I like to discuss sports there.

as I said I'm just saying Sweden don't care about beauty pageants at all. We care about Melodifestivalen/Eurovision, sports and other stuff.

So Congrats Philippines is better at beauty pageants than a country that don't care at all. Lol.

Google, duh! I found one for you to join.

So bye bye for now and join that shit forum and brag about Swedish medals with Great Britain, China, USA, Germany, Italy, Russia, etc (who practically have better medal tally than Sweden). You won't be missed. =D> =D>

And Venezuela, Colombia, PR and USA etc are better than Philippines in beauty pageants. Lol.

Lol you are looking up many facts about olympics for someone who say he is not intrested.
Once again how many medals do Sweden have compared to Philippines? Btw, China has not better medal tally than Sweden. Not yet at least. Sweden is a small country compared to Russia, USA ect

Venezuela is the real powerhouse in beauty pageants.
Image Image

Belle

Postby AaronICK » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:41 am

Belle wrote:
AaronICK wrote:
Belle wrote:
AaronICK wrote:
Belle wrote:
AaronICK wrote:

Do any Swedes saying we are better than Philippines in beauty pageants??? You are not better than Miss Universe Sweden's decision to dump Miss Earth.

Let's compare it to Melodifestivalen/Eurovision Song Contest. Miss Universe Sweden is being held in a little night club with very few visitors. The swedish national final for Eurovision, Melodifestivalen,is being held in Sweden's national arena Friends arena with 30000 visitors every year. It's streamed by Swedish television on prime time.

Let me ask you who thinks Philippines is so great: how many medals have you won in Olympics? How many golds do you have compared to Sweden?? Lol.

How many WC in football have Philippines competed at? Lol. Enjoy your beauty pageants. Sweden and I enjoy WC instead. Lol.

This is a pageant forum, not olympics appreciation site. Nobody cares about your olympics medals here. And it's irrelevant to the argument.

You care about Olympics because you responded to it. You don't want to talk about sports because Philippines sucks. Again how many medals have Philippines compared to Sweden? Lol.

I talk about Eurovision and Olympics to explain Sweden cares about other stuff than beauty pageants. Beauty pageants aren't even televised in Sweden. Hundreds of visitors on Miss Universe Sweden finals compared to 30000 in Melodifestivalen.

And no we don't only talk about beauty pageants in this forum. Look at General section, an FILIPINO started a topic about World Cup. We also have a topic about Eurovision in General section.

I responded to it because it needs some reality check. Why should I care for something that I don't have any interest? Do not put words in my mouth. If you love olympics, then join here:

I don't care if Philippines sucks in Olympics because I only care about Philippines winning pageantry left and right. So who are those Swedish athletes who won medals again?

LIKE I CARE!!!!!!!!!!

I only care about Megan Young, about Pia Wurtzbach, about Kylie Versoza etc. And I have every right. I am in the right forum, am I?

Again, you are barking at the wrong tree. Your rebuttal is not only insignificant, it's irrelevant.

Lol, how do you know about totallympics forum if you don't care about olympics? Yes I'm member of Totallympics too and I like to discuss sports there.

as I said I'm just saying Sweden don't care about beauty pageants at all. We care about Melodifestivalen/Eurovision, sports and other stuff.

So Congrats Philippines is better at beauty pageants than a country that don't care at all. Lol.

So bye bye for now and join that shit forum and brag about Swedish medals with Great Britain, China, USA, Germany, Italy, Russia, etc (who practically have better medal tally than Sweden). You won't be missed. =D> =D>

And Venezuela, Colombia, PR and USA etc are better than Philippines in beauty pageants. Lol.

Lol you are looking up many facts about olympics for someone who say he is not intrested.
Once again how many medals do Sweden have compared to Philippines? Btw, China has not better medal tally than Sweden. Not yet at least. Sweden is a small country compared to Russia, USA ect

Blah blah blah. You've just been pwned. Hahahaha

We're more than happy to be associated with Venezuela when it comes to Powerhouses.

Venezuela, USA, Colombia and and Philippines, to be exact.

Where is Sweden?

:finger:
AaronICK
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1977
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Self-employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Just ask

Postby Belle » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:49 am

AaronICK wrote:
Belle wrote:
AaronICK wrote:
Belle wrote:
AaronICK wrote:
Belle wrote:
AaronICK wrote:

LIKE I CARE!!!!!!!!!!

Blah blah blah. You've just been pwned. Hahahaha

We're more than happy to be associated with Venezuela when it comes to Powerhouses.

Venezuela, USA, Colombia and and Philippines, to be exact.

Where is Sweden?

:finger:

Lol, you pinoys should just stop. No wonder why the rest of the World hates pinoys. Where are Philippines in WC, Olympics ect? The point is that Sweden don't care about beauty pageants. The real powerhouses are Venezuela, USA, Colombia and PR.
Image Image

Belle

Postby ajsy0203 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:07 pm

Current Top 5 Rankings in the Missosology Big 5 Rankings:
USA, Venezuela, Brazil, Philippines, Colombia

Current Top 5 Rankings in the Big 5 pageants based on number of wins:
Venezuela (22 titles), Philippines (15 titles), USA (14 titles), India (11 titles), Puerto Rico (9 titles)
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby Belle » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:41 pm

Lol! Philippines can kiss Venezuela's ASS.

Philippines are not a true powerhouse.

Where is Philippines in Olympics, WC ect? Lol Philippines really sucks.
Image Image

Belle

Postby unbreakable » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:51 pm

Sweden has 652 medals at the Olympics, Philippines has 10

every country spends their Money differently , some like Pageants, while other like sports. who are we to Judge ? :,?? :,??
unbreakable

Real Life Name/Nick: (-_-)
Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1993
Profession: SDSDAD
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Piano

Postby universus » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:43 pm

unbreakable wrote:

every country spends their Money differently , some like Pageants, while other like sports. who are we to Judge ? :,?? :,??

Yeah it is a shame Belle's Parents wasted money on feeding him
universus

Real Life Name/Nick: earthu
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1987
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: none
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: singing

Postby Belle » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:03 pm

universus wrote:
unbreakable wrote:

Or your parents wasted money on feeding you...
Image Image

Belle

Postby AaronICK » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:47 pm

Belle wrote:
universus wrote:
unbreakable wrote:

Or your parents wasted money on feeding you...

See how "IT" argues? No sense at all.

Wasted money. Waste of time.

#pwnedpwnedpwned
AaronICK

Postby pitbull » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:47 pm

To the thread starter, you gave statistics as to why Sweden is declining in beauty pageants and Belle, a Swedish forumer, has given you an answer. If you want to keep battling this out be my guest but you've been given an answer and if you don't like it then that's on you :-* :-*
Poll Season
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1552179

[youtube]hHNCfl0yOQ4[/youtube][youtube]yfJY0Qg56yw[/youtube][youtube]hwvwn2V03rs[/youtube]
pitbull
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Robbie!!!!!
Date of Birth: 24 Aug 1996
Profession: Nothing
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe
Message: Hello!!! If You want to get to know me better, don't be afraid to PM me

Postby AaronICK » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:02 am

pitbull wrote:To the thread starter, you gave statistics as to why Sweden is declining in beauty pageants and Belle, a Swedish forumer, has given you an answer. If you want to keep battling this out be my guest but you've been given an answer and if you don't like it then that's on you :-* :-*

What answer are you saying?

It's a reaction, not an answer.

What answer are you trying to give if the intention of the post is to give an information?

The thread/post is NOT A QUESTION POST. It is an INFORMATION POST. It doesn't need an answer. It just give you information to explain something.

Belle is giving a reaction. "It" even asked the thread starter a question as to the purpose of this thread.

And aren't you aware of the Miss Earth Sweden bruhaha controversy to be this naive?

And even if the thread starter is asking a question at the end of his post, does "IT" answered the question at all?

This creature answered the post with another question.

What type of answer was that?! If you wanted to give an answer, answer in a concise manner.

Oh yeah. Again, BUTTHURT. That's what "IT" did.

AaronICK

Postby hjackson » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:25 am

AT THE END OF THE DAY, SWEDEN IS THE LAND OF BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE THAT BROUGHT THESE STUNNING AND INTELLIGENT PEOPLE TO THE WORLD,,, ALICIA VIKANDER, INGRID BERGMAN, BJORN BORG, DOLPH LUNDGREN, CARL LINNEUS, ALFRED NOBEL, GRETA GARBO, ZARA LARRSSON, TOVE LO, ANDERS CELSIUS, MARCUS SCHENKENBERG AND MANY MORE !!!!
hjackson
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: patti
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: fashion designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: shopping, eating

Postby ajsy0203 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:31 am

The last part:
Now do you think the frustrations from Miss Universe Sweden thru social media and lack of interest caused the country to fall even further just like Finland (22 year drought at Miss Universe and 1 placement at MW from 1994-2018) and never improved their performance? What should Miss Universe Sweden and Miss World Sweden organization do to improve their declining performance lately?

Common sense if you watched the Big 5 pageants and researched about the placements of each countries, you will know what could possibly wrong or what to improve. I would also ask to the Philippines if their performance started to decline just like in 2009 when I asked if Miss Universe franchise should be given by another group during the Philippines' dark era at Miss Universe 2000-2009 in the old forum?
ajsy0203

Postby ajsy0203 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:39 am

Sweden's performance at Miss Universe:
1952-1989: 23 placements
1990-Present: 6 placements

Philippines' performance at Miss Universe:
1952-1989: 12 placements
1990-Present: 10 placements
ajsy0203

Postby AaronICK » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:55 am

hjackson wrote:AT THE END OF THE DAY, SWEDEN IS THE LAND OF BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE THAT BROUGHT THESE STUNNING AND INTELLIGENT PEOPLE TO THE WORLD,,, ALICIA VIKANDER, INGRID BERGMAN, BJORN BORG, DOLPH LUNDGREN, CARL LINNEUS, ALFRED NOBEL, GRETA GARBO, ZARA LARRSSON, TOVE LO, ANDERS CELSIUS, MARCUS SCHENKENBERG AND MANY MORE !!!!

It IS a land of very beautiful people. No question about that. And it was not being questioned because it is already a known fact. And not only that, SWEDES are known to be one of the most friendly people in the world. I just don't understand where in the world this creature came from for being so negative.

Sweden may be the subject of this post. But remember that what is being talked about is Sweden pagentry and not Sweden as a whole. You don't need to get butthurt because, as you say, it is just something that your country doesn't invest their energy anymore. Then so be it. No need to defend your country. The #butthurt is real.
AaronICK

Postby Belle » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:11 pm

I gave an answer on why Sweden is declining. It's because we spend our money and interest on other stuff as example sports and Melodifestivalen/Eurovision. In Sweden there is no interest for beauty pageants. As I said Miss Universe Sweden finals is being held in a little night club. Melodifestivalen is being held in Sweden's national arena with 30 thousands visitors. Big different. Melodifestivalen is also streamed live on swedish television on prime time. Unlike Miss Universe finals which is not televised at all. No beauty pageants are televised in Sweden.

Now it's up to you pinoys if you want to accept this explaination or not.
Image Image

Belle

Postby alexanderrabelle » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:01 pm

This Sweden versus Philippines thing is very ridiculous. =O/
alexanderrabelle

Real Life Name/Nick: Alex
Date of Birth: 01 May 1991
Profession: Being beautiful
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Looking at the mirror

Postby kandolag » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:28 pm

distasteful thread from another self-righteous ME devotee!
kandolag

Real Life Name/Nick: gkand87
Date of Birth: 13 Jan 1987
Profession: Financial Admin
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: bowling, reading, travelling, watching movies etc

Postby pwa » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:30 am

I am sick of that kind of fights between Philippines VS other countries. It is just an organization from Sweden does not like ME crowning their underserving home girls and drops the franchise. Then ME pinoy fans begin to attack Sweden and Swedish forumers. We saw Philippine VS Thailand, Philippine VS Columbia, Philippine VS Indonisia, Philippine VS Puerto Rico, Philippine VS India, Philippine VS South Africa, Philippine VS Korea....etc. I can not believe we will have a fight between Philippine VS Sweden. What is next? Philippine VS Kenya? I kind of understand why the non pinoy member here does not like ME and pinoy fans.
pwa
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: no
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby hjackson » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:03 am

pwa wrote:I am sick of that kind of fights between Philippines VS other countries. It is just an organization from Sweden does not like ME crowning their underserving home girls and drops the franchise. Then ME pinoy fans begin to attack Sweden and Swedish forumers. We saw Philippine VS Thailand, Philippine VS Columbia, Philippine VS Indonisia, Philippine VS Puerto Rico, Philippine VS India, Philippine VS South Africa, Philippine VS Korea....etc. I can not believe we will have a fight between Philippine VS Sweden. What is next? Philippine VS Kenya? I kind of understand why the non pinoy member here does not like ME and pinoy fans.

VERY TRUE,,,,lTHEY EVEN STARTED WITH CZECH REPUBLIC WHEN CESKA MISS DEMOTED MISS EARTH !!!! MISS EARTH FANATICS ASKING TEREZA TO BE THE FRANCHISE OWNER !!!! ITS TOO PATHETIC !!!
hjackson

Real Life Name/Nick: patti
Profession: fashion designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: shopping, eating

Postby MariaAndreina » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:48 pm

La Tierra wrote:Seriously, this thread is unnecessary

Like 90% of the TS' threads and senseless debates are unecessary.
MariaAndreina

Real Life Name/Nick: Maria
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby hauteegirl » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:09 pm

Belle wrote:
AaronICK wrote:

And so??? Olympics? puhlese.. forgotten athletes. Try Guinness World Record. HOW MANY MEDALS DO YOU HAVE IN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP OF PERFORMING ARTS? :%))
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby hauteegirl » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:12 pm

Belle wrote:I gave an answer on why Sweden is declining. It's because we spend our money and interest on other stuff as example sports and Melodifestivalen/Eurovision. In Sweden there is no interest for beauty pageants. As I said Miss Universe Sweden finals is being held in a little night club. Melodifestivalen is being held in Sweden's national arena with 30 thousands visitors. Big different. Melodifestivalen is also streamed live on swedish television on prime time. Unlike Miss Universe finals which is not televised at all. No beauty pageants are televised in Sweden.

Now it's up to you pinoys if you want to accept this explaination or not.

SWEETIE.. Get it to your senses. Beauty pageants are not related how the government works the country. It's private owned that sometimes owned even by foreigners.
hauteegirl

Postby hauteegirl » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:14 pm

Belle wrote:Lol! Philippines can kiss Venezuela's ASS.

Philippines are not a true powerhouse.

Where is Philippines in Olympics, WC ect? Lol Philippines really sucks.

Philippines is not a true powerhouse? Of whose brain? yours? GB = Global Bias ranked Philippines as the current no.1 powerhouse for 2 years in a row and that's without Miss Earth.
:%)) Where is Sweden in WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP OF PERFORMING ARTS?
We get it. YOU SUCK DIX! :%))
Last edited by hauteegirl on Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hauteegirl

Postby XerxesBreik » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:35 pm

This thread is tasteless and juvenile and so are the TS’ arguments (or attempt of) hence. Not everyone needs to like Philippines or Miss Earth or whatnot. Why drag a country when some of its people say something ill on PH or ME. Like, why even care? It’s an utter waste of energy and bandwidth.
XerxesBreik
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 23 Jun 1995
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: ..,..

Postby ajsy0203 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:08 am

XerxesBreik wrote:This thread is tasteless and juvenile and so are the TS’ arguments (or attempt of) hence. Not everyone needs to like Philippines or Miss Earth or whatnot. Why drag a country when some of its people say something ill on PH or ME. Like, why even care? It’s an utter waste of energy and bandwidth.

What tasteless? Since Miss Universe Sweden threw shade against Philippines and Miss Earth respectively, so I post the status of these two countries performance since 2010 (most recent). Had MUS not posted that shade (later deleted), I will not put these statistics in the first place. Philippines also experienced the pageant's dark ages in the 1980's and 2000's at Miss Universe but with the proper training our country performed very well recently.
ajsy0203

Postby chance2012 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:57 am

ajsy0203 wrote:Sweden's performance at Miss Universe:

No need to have these stats. I've been to Sweden and the average Swede is miles BETTER LOOKING than the average Filipino. Actually there is no comparison at all. The average swede look like models out of a fashion magazine. What about the average Filipino? :-j :-j :-j
chance2012

Real Life Name/Nick: jay
Profession: THERAPIST
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: dancing, sex

Postby AaronICK » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:08 am

chance2012 wrote:

No need to have these stats. I've been to Sweden and the average Swede is miles BETTER LOOKING than the average Filipino. Actually there is no comparison at all. The average swede look like models out of a fashion magazine. What about the average Filipino? :-j :-j :-j

Well, an average Filipino is way better than you. That's for sure.
AaronICK

Postby chance2012 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:21 am

AaronICK wrote:
chance2012 wrote:

Well, an average Filipino is way better than you. That's for sure.

You make me laugh. I'm a Filipino-American and I'm just being objective hahaha :D/ :D/ :D/
chance2012

Real Life Name/Nick: jay
Profession: THERAPIST
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: dancing, sex

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL