PIA & MEGAN on CAT?

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: PIA & MEGAN on CAT?

Postby georgj16 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:46 pm

AaronICK wrote:
georgj16 wrote:This is what's wrong about Missosology. You can't say anything negative about something (specially about yes, Philippines) because here you are all been rude and disrespectful when someone was just asking a normal, logical question and wasn't even criticizing. Jeez. Learn how to accept criticisim people!

Criticism is very different from maligning.

Criticism is intended to provide insights regarding someone or something's performance, personality, quality, etc. For the most part, criticism helps the person being criticize to become better in the future.

Most comments here are MALIGNING Pia and Megan.

So saying that these two have that negative attitude to bring down another person is a form of criticism?

Is that what you call it?

We may criticize their looks, their performance in their respective pageants, their outfits, their styling, etc. But you can never criticize an attitude that is not even a known fact but solely based on your personal feelings towards the person.

How sure are you that Pia and Megan have that kind of attitude? Do you know them personally to "criticize" them on something that is based on hearsay?

Now if their personal assistant, or their friend, or someone close to them, testify to their brash attitude, then by all means, do criticize. Because then, you have a basis to say such criticism.

Honey, first of all, I didn't say anything about Pia nor Megan, I didn't even touched the subject of the thread, I was just addressing the attitude of everyone here when the TS asked a logical question on a normal issue I'VE BEEN READING HERE SINCE RACHEL DIDN'T PLACE IN THE TOP 5, so, second of all, 99% of comments on this thread are defending both Pia and Megan, so I don't know what thread you have been in because all I see is the comments maligning the TS.

And btw:

malign
[muh-lahyn]
verb (used with object)
1.to speak harmful untruths about

<3 Andrea Tovar <3
@miss_barbaro
georgj16
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 03 Jun 1992
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Fashion, Aviation

Postby koji » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:55 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:Pia and Megan are nice human beings. They have no problems with Catriona’s fame. The only problem here is the mindset of the TS.

I'm not a fan of Megan - at least as a person. She was always 'hiding' while in a certain backpacker watering hole. She did not realize that people will not mob her there because the crowd are not into pageants. Nobody knew her until I saw her BF. lol

I must admit, Megan was gorgeous. But I was right, she's below 5'7" as I've stated long ago since I met her in a mall before. Stood side by side to check her height. Actually, she was very sweet when was in her teens.

I can't say anything much with Pia, but they have the same attitude with Megan. We crossed path and it was not pleasant. But, I don't want conclude anything with just one encounter. Well, except for her homophobic statement and her scandalous fight with a Filipina in Brunei.
koji
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby Sophia7 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:19 pm

georgj16 wrote:This is what's wrong about Missosology. You can't say anything negative about something (specially about yes, Philippines) because here you are all been rude and disrespectful when someone was just asking a normal, logical question and wasn't even criticizing. Jeez. Learn how to accept criticisim people!

Thank you, at least you are SMART. I was not accusing, I was just asking a question!
Sophia7

Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: LAWYERing!
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!

Previous

Return to GENERAL