THIS IS NOT TRUE !!!

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: THIS IS NOT TRUE !!!

Postby Ice Storm Inferno » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:02 am

WATCH THIS VIDEO

Insider Warns of Impending World War 3
“Likely In The Next 12 Weeks”

WATCH THIS VIDEO

[youtube]GQ9Tz2hiaCY[/youtube]

link : https://www.anonymous-feed.com/insider-warns-war

Last edited by Ice Storm Inferno on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ice Storm Inferno
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1992
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Fire Fighter
Hobbies/Interests: If I get rid of my demons, I'll lose my angels.
Message: We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside us.

Postby Sparky Baxter » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:25 am

The last man on Earth sat alone in a room.
There was a knock at the door.

Sparky Baxter
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 17 Sep 1998
Profession: Mannequin
Hobbies/Interests: Horror Movies
Message: There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone.

Postby Dona Chichay Del Aruray » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:28 pm

. >=p click and watch below video >=p

SMILE, it irritates those who wish to destroy you.
Dona Chichay Del Aruray
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 17 Mar 1983
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Jeweler
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Silvery Gold
Message: In life, there are no permanent friends or permanent enemies, only permanent interests.

Postby POTPOT PURUROT » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:23 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR TRILLING !!!
ANG ASONG ULOL NA SUNDALONG KANIN

:!! :!! :!! :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :!! :!! :!!
ImageImageImage
POTPOT PURUROT

Date of Birth: 06 Jul 1992
Profession: Salesman
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball
Message: UTANG... minsan mas tumatagal pa yan kaysa sa isang relasyon!

Postby Chupando's Angels » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:33 am

CLICK AND ENJOY THESE 02 VIDEOS
:%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

“Bitch I’m Madonna”
Chupando's Angels
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 16 Apr 1986
Profession: Dancer
Hobbies/Interests: Music

Postby Miss Cinderella » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:53 pm

see this video

[youtube]eytfr21V5Ok[/youtube]...[youtube]9LLxnfmajFw[/youtube]
Miss Cinderella

Date of Birth: 18 May 1993
Profession: Philanthropist
Hobbies/Interests: Hello Kitty
Message: The greatest measure of love is to love without measure.

Postby Dyesabel » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:31 am

COMMUNICATION GAP ...
Can imagine how rumours spread...

click and watch below FB video
:D/ :D/ :D/

[youtube]PeZ66a2JBcE[/youtube]

[youtube]tGWZ0l_4Rok[/youtube]

[youtube]O8db1vA1rNw[/youtube]

[youtube]MIv_If8qUwk[/youtube]

[youtube]3DjGb_UHy1o[/youtube]

[youtube]i9FfSIH-9XQ[/youtube]

[youtube]LXi5ixeWwD8[/youtube]

[youtube]Y2hkWg9ga8w[/youtube]

Last edited by Dyesabel on Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Dyesabel

Date of Birth: 09 May 1993
Profession: Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming
Message: In life there are no mistakes, but only lessons learned.

Postby Chupando's Angels » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:59 am

SEE THIS VIDEO

“Bitch I’m Madonna”
Chupando's Angels

Postby Brenda Maita Lucrecia » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:30 am

“Why should I apologize to her, she is just my maidd. I am a celebrity, I can do whatever I want and you cannot do anything about it.”

30 December 2017

I realized that it wasn’t the best way to end the year when I was sitting at a police precinct in Pasig City filing a police report for an assault done by Sinon Loresca (aka Rogelia) early this morning, 30 December 2017.

I am very disappointed as I was a big fan of Sinon - especially for his confidence and his ability to show to people that there is nothing to be ashamed about being gay, and instead it should be celebrated. However, I have met the real Sinon last night - beyond his usual pasarela - someone we should not be proud of in the LGBT community.

Despite seeing him a lot on TV and social media - we were only personally introduced last night. We were at a bar in Makati with some of our friends, where he joined our table. We arrived there around 11.30am or 12 midnight and stayed there for an hour. It was fun. At around 1.00am, we decided to go to another bar in ortigas. Our friends and Sinon took one car, whilst my partner and I took our car.

Sinon joined our group with his transgender friend, she was very nice to us. Later on we realized that she was his PA. We started to notice though that Sinon was not treating her very well. I personally saw her sitting down in pain because apparently Sinon twisted her wrist. I initially thought it was just an accident and therefore offered to put some ice on it. I took some cubes of ice, placed it in a tissue paper and gave it to her. I then stood up and went back chatting to my friends. Things seemed to be normal and ok.

A few minutes after, we all saw Sinon hitting the PA’s head and grabbing her hair down for no reason. You can clearly see that she was hurt and extremely scared, leaving her in tears. Everyone in the group saw it and we were all shocked. My partner Farhad immediately went to Sinon and told him off that what he has done is not ok, and therefore he should either apologize to her or leave our table. Sinon violently replied, “Why should I apologize to her, she is just my maidd. I am a celebrity, I can do whatever I want and you cannot do anything about it.” He refused to leave and became violent. He started attacking my partner by hitting him, pulling his shirt and scratching him deeply around his shoulders, neck and chest. Immediately after the incident, the securities took him out of the club. That’s the last I saw of him.

After a few minutes, we can no longer enjoy the night given what has happened and clearly my partner was in pain - so we decided to join our friends outside who were smoking to say goodbye and leave.

While we were outside, we saw Sinon’s PA hiding behind a car and crying. When we approached her and asked her, she said that she was afraid that Sinon would beat her further when they go back to the apartment where they both lived. She once again showed her wrist that was in pain and spoke that this is actually normal in the last few months - that Sinon is naturally violent. My heart broke when she said its ok because she has no money and was relying on this job and has no other place to go, so she is willing to risk her safety. We offered help - anything we could to to make her safe - but she insisted that it will just cause her more trouble and she still needs to get her belongings etc. I gave my number and said that she can reach us whenever she felt unsafe or she needs any help.

With my partner in tears, we drove off the club back to our home in Makati. We spoke about how life is unfair in the Philippines and how low is it when you see a member of the LGBT community assaulting another while driving home. We then realized that this is not right so we turned around and went back to Pasig City to file a police report.

As proud members of the gay community, as a couple, and most importantly as gay parents, we think that it is very important for us to do our part in keeping our community safe and educating others where possible. Regardless whether you are a man, woman or transgender, rich or poor, popular or not - no one has the right to abuse you, ever!

SOURCE :
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 9578974166

ITS BETTER TO SHOW YOUR BAD PERSONALITY.
THAN TO ACT LIKE AN ANGEL FULL OF PLASTICITY.

Brenda Maita Lucrecia

Date of Birth: 07 Apr 1974
Profession: Veterinarian
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Cats & Dogs
Message: Never assume every Critic is a Hater. Not everyone is hating on U. Somebody is telling U the TRUTH.

Postby POTPOT PURUROT » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:01 pm

ImageImageImage
POTPOT PURUROT

Postby Chupando's Angels » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:09 am

[youtube]zusQiiHTeAI[/youtube]

[youtube]rENyyRwxpHo[/youtube]

[youtube]mnJuKXhFaQ8[/youtube]
“Bitch I’m Madonna”
Chupando's Angels

Postby Florence Quincy Desiree » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:02 am

OMG !!! See this video :-O

OMG !!! See this video :%((

Florence Quincy Desiree

Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1991
Profession: Teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Horror Movies

Postby Chupando's Angels » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:50 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS
CLICK AND WATCH THIS VIDEO
:!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!

“Bitch I’m Madonna”
Chupando's Angels

Postby Preciosa Mapagbigay » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:36 am

see this video

see this video

ImageImageImage

CLICK AND SEE THIS VIDEO
Preciosa Mapagbigay

Date of Birth: 15 Sep 1989
Profession: Caregiver
Hobbies/Interests: Painting

Postby Gwapito Cute Makisig » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:24 pm

Burn! PCOO Usec. Badoy asks Ari Melber intriguing questions
after his rude remarks about Duterte and Philippine politics!

After the US show host of The Beat, Ari Melber, slammed Facebook's CEO Mark Zuckerberg in yet another rant about its irresponsible undertaking to make money as he calls it, the Philippine president Rodrigo Roa Duterte's name was dragged this time.

Thankfully, the Presidential Communications Operations Office Undersecretary Doc. Lorraine Marie T. Badoy is here to save the day.

As clever as she always is, the PCOO Undersecretary throws him compelling questions that are all fit to go on the warpath.

Check out her post below:

"Ari Melber: Stupid or Paid?"

Caught that interesting piece by a guy I had no idea existed until I watched him last night—Ari Melber, host of a US show, The Beat. And now all I can think about is how interesting this guy is.

Who is Ari Melber and why does he think he’s such an expert on Philippine politics and, specifically how and why Rodrigo Duterte won in the last Philippine elections? I watched him as I said and his whole piece was riddled with holes that, by any responsible journalist’s/tv station’s standards, would not have withstood 2 seconds of the most objective scrutiny.

And yet there he was, looking straight into the camera and into our eyes mouthing outright lies---talking about us!-- as if they were gospel truth.

He takes Mark Zuckerberg to task for allowing Facebook to be “ground zero for this Putin/Duterte playbook long before Zuckerberg was playing naive about Fake News after November, and repeating their mantra, ‘they’re just neutral.’ In fact, there was a whole scandal in THAT country, the Philippines, over fake news and bots and the election which was — wait for it — held in may 2016, long before ours.”

THAT country daw sabi ng Onaks. You mean, MY beloved country that you know nothing of, right Mr. Melber? When were you last here, you walang modong onaks? Have you even ever gone to MY country?

I’ve seen this all my life and yet it never fails to leave me breathless—the galling arrogance of these Americans who talk down on us and think they know, far better than we do, our own reality.
What is the Putin/Duterte playbook? I have no idea what the Putin playbook is but I have some idea what the Duterte playbook is.

Basically, “be the outlier to traditional politics that the Filipinos have grown bone-tired of and will have none of. Be the refreshing alternative. The sincere alternative. Be the different one. Have the track record of solid performance. Have the real heart to serve your country. Be unlike the shits that came before you who were corrupt, monumentally incompetent, indifferent to the plight of the common Tao. You have all that, you won’t need money to win this election. In fact, you will win this by a landslide and on the wings of the Filipino people.”

And that is exactly what happened.

I didn’t hear about an Ari Melber the whole time all these happened. Did you? I had never heard of him until last night--a talking head looking you arrogantly straight in the eye and mouthing outright lies and inaccuracies about your beloved country –like they were facts.

I will not say a word about Donald Trump, their President, in public—because, although I have strong opinons about him, I am not American and I would not deign to talk abt this President like I know the score.

Most specially not in the presence of Americans who voted him into office. I will always defer to an American when it comes to the American president and their politics. This, to me, is just plain decency.

And when you’re American talking about Filipinos, you might want to go easy on your arrogance because the American track record for arrogance and interference in our country is unparalleled. I would tread lightly if I were Ari Melber.

The funny thing is, Ari Melber talks about fake news and how it’s been used on Facebook to wrest power and yet fails to see the thick irony to it all:

How he is the fake news purveyor with his little piece being spread on Facebook. And I think the bottom line to this curious piece Ari stitched up is the rearranging of power so a duly-elected President of the Republic of the Philippines gets booted out of office.

At 1:38 Melber says, “Duterte has actually been busted for pushing his own fake news and all fake accounts on Facebook during their election.”

Really? When and where did this happen? Our President was busted for pushing his own fake news and all fake accounts on FB during our election?

This might be so—this busting of our President. But who ‘busted’ him? The oligarch-owned paper he was going to shut down for non-payment of taxes for forever? Western journalists in they payroll of Loida Nicolas Lewis? Or journalists on the payroll of drug lords who were losing billions and would love nothing more than to have Duterte out of the picture?

Context is everything, Ari. Did you not know this?

“All fake accounts”? Does Ari Melber not know about the tsunami of yellow-financed fake accounts?

He’s not heard of this and how so much more systematic and widespread it was? Is this why he hasn’t looked us in the eye and spoken about it like he knows –the very same way he looks us in the eye steadily and tells us—TELLS US, who live here—what our own reality is?

It would be disingenuous of me to pretend fake accounts don’t come from the Duterte camp. I have met some of these trolls—all real people by the way. (And I have yet to meet a PAID pro-Duterte troll.)

But it would be just as disingenuous of Ari Melber –and whoever it is that wants to hijack this story –and pretend the enemies of Rodrigo Duterte don’t have fake accounts. I am betting my 2 precious runner’s legs that when it comes to fake accounts, the anti-Duterte camp has 100 for every one of a pro-Duterte.

Ari Melber didn’t do a most simple and cursory research. And there is no mention of this FACT so Ari is peddling this lie: that all fake accounts come from just the pro-Duterte camp.

And I am curious. Why?

As for fake news against the Duterte Administration, Western media has no equal.

It far outranks, far outspreads, far outruns the spread of outright and outrageous lies against a President who, in all reality, is highly beloved and supported by the people who matter—the Filipino people—80% approval and trust rating 17 months into office.

Unprecedented.

It has portrayed him as a blood-thirsty butcher, a ruthless dictator. And on what grounds? Some numbers they pull out of thin air.

Ask them where they get their numbers, and they dismiss it like it’s the most ridiculous question they have ever heard. That’s their brand of journalism. Cheap, tawdry, irresponsible. Clearly, they are part of the problem.

Ari Melber says that before the elections, FB gave tips to the Duterte camp and briefed us and then,
“In fact after getting those tips, his allies went into overdrive pushing fake news and fake accounts along with his other wired campaigns.”

Ari Melber sounds like my 5 year old neighbor on pretend phone call with a make-believe friend.
Where did Ari Melber get his ‘fact’? We went on overdrive pushing fake news and fake accounts along with wired campaigns? Where did he get this?

If Mr. Melber has any shame at all left in him, he should come out now with whatever facts he may have in his possession to give credence to his preposterous claims. He is a journalist, isn’t he?

So tell us, Ari, on what do you base this on?

He is right though—during the elections, someone spread this fake news: that the Pope endorsed our President. And it spread. I have no idea how extensive the spread was because it didn’t reach me. I only heard about it 3rd hand.

Here’s what Ari may have found out if he did a bit of research—you know, his job?

He would have learned that during elections, the yellows created and financed fake pro-Duterte sites that churned out ridiculous stories about our candidate in the hopes that these ridiculous stories would spread. Then they’d expose the fake news and pin it on pro-Dutertes.

And on top of that, they could make fun of Duterte supporters and call us stupid. (Yeah, yeah, we’re stupid. A journalist who won’t do the minimum research IS stupid and irresponsible at the very least. At most, a paid hack. Which one are you, Ari Melber? Are you paid or just stupid?)

You can’t talk about fake accounts, fake sites and make it seem like these are the monopoly of the Duterte camp. That would be just plain lying because in truth, the yellows, the anti-Duts are geniuses at these and elevated it to an art—financed by money stolen from the Filipino people most likely.

So Ari talks about how the Pope fake-endorsed our President then out-of-nowhere, talks about how their president, Trump, did the same during the US elections and how this piece of fake news about Trump was shared over 800,000 times.

Then he conflates this piece of news to mean the same in the Philippine setup and he does so while talking through his hat (an idiomatic expression meaning—‘talking about something without understanding what you’re saying’. Blather in other words. Nonsense. Blah blah. )

What is up with Ari Melber? Is he just being stupid or paid?

The high point of Ari Melber’s report—and by high point I mean that part where I let out a giant snort that hurt my nostrils and that had me laughing like a crazy hyena was when Melber pulls out his piece de resistance, the ace up his sleeve, the ‘why-we-should-believe-you-here-it-comes-now’.

Maria Ressa.

And this is the part where we all burst out laughing and call it a day. Ok, Whewwww. And we thought this was something that should worry us. Maria Ressa, can you imagine?

Oh man. These Western journalists are a bunch of clowns. Ok na sana, Ari. May laban ka na sana. Kaso, ni-Maria Ressa mo kami.

The carefully built castle of lies of Ari Melber just came crashing down with the mention of Maria Ressa.

By now, the picture that’s emerging is a more sinister one than just mediocre journalism here and there. There seems to be a massive and orchestrated move by the US and Western press to destroy a most popular and beloved Philippine president—a man of the people. Someone who has taken them on mano a mano.

The whole spirit of his weird report is nothing the average Filipino can identify with. The walang kamodohan of this Onaks is how he talks about us like he knows, far far better than we do, our own reality.

That he is something of an authority when it comes to WHAT REALLY HAPPENED DURING OUR ELECTIONS. And WHO REALLY IS RODRIGO DUTERTE?

Fact of the matter is, the Philippines is getting better each and every day that Rodrigo Duterte sits as President. We are where we’ve never been before—at the cusp of a new day and striding towards the 21st century.

We are not home free yet. And it will be awhile before we can be home free but we are surely and swiftly getting there.

Thanks to the amazing leadership of President Rodrigo Roa Duterte.

This is common knowledge now. The world is bullish about the Philippines. We have not only picked up but we are soaring.

So this curious Ari Melber piece raises far more questions than answers them.

For me, the central question is:

Is Ari Melber just plain stupid or is he paid?

If paid, to do what really? To harm our president, of course. But why? And in whose service?

Why do Ari Melber and his handlers want to deny our country, the Philippines, its progress?

What’s in it for them?

Those are the interesting questions I want answered.

READ HERE :

http://www.thetrumpeteer.press/2017/12/ ... elber.html
Chase no one. Beg for nothing. Every blessing that comes is meant to, not forced to.
Gwapito Cute Makisig
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Date of Birth: 10 Nov 1998
Profession: King and I
Hobbies/Interests: Temples and Pyramids
Message: Avoiding certain people to protect your emotional health is not a weakness. It's wisdom.

Postby Mrs. Markova » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:00 am

[youtube]GHV_bCWCjxg[/youtube]
ImageImage
Mrs. Markova
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 17 Aug 1990
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Fashion Icon
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Arts & Style
Message: I don't believe in taking right decisions. I take decisions and then make them right.

Postby Pepot Tugak Havatiti » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:54 am

WATCH THIS FB VIDEO

ImageImage
Pepot Tugak Havatiti

Date of Birth: 12 Aug 1990
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Singer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Singing
Message: The male organ is like gossip…it passes from mouth to mouth.

Postby Brenda Maita Lucrecia » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:03 pm

WATCH THIS VIDEO

WATCH THIS VIDEO

ITS BETTER TO SHOW YOUR BAD PERSONALITY.
THAN TO ACT LIKE AN ANGEL FULL OF PLASTICITY.

Brenda Maita Lucrecia

Date of Birth: 07 Apr 1974
Profession: Veterinarian
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Cats & Dogs
Message: Never assume every Critic is a Hater. Not everyone is hating on U. Somebody is telling U the TRUTH.

Postby Xanadu Tinkerbell » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:30 am

BE CAREFUL... A Passenger caught at Airport carrying iPhones
on behalf of a friend – Now he will serve a Death Sentence in UAE !!!
:-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O

Whenever we plan to travel from one place to another, we usually tell everyone around us and inform them about our going back home or trip.

Some of the people around us whom we regard as our friends and family members often ask us to carry their valuables to be ported and delivered to their family back at home or other countries and understandably because international courier charges are a bit too much.

Well, there are some people who give friendship a bad name by doing inhumane acts such as we are going to tell you.

Very recently while going through the facebook or any other social media site we all might have seen a video, in which drugs were packed in a mobile box, but we were unaware of the story behind that but now the story is unveiled.

A man was stopped and drugs were confiscated from him wrapped and packed in a box of two brand new iPhones. Now as we know, at airports, rules and checking are very strict.

You have to go through certain channels, pass through scanners, your goods, and stuff is checked and customs officers along with Anti-Narcotics Force are always present there.

This man was taken in for checking. We can see in the video how the customs officer opens up the sealed pack mobile phones box, and only found powder form drugs in it and no sign of mobile phones.

The man is taken aback and according to his statement, he was carrying the mobile phones on the request of his friend who made a request to deliver them to a designated person.

The carrier was arrested and most probably he will be sentenced to death for it is a crime to carry and smuggle drugs in the UAE and many Gulf Estates as well as Saudi Arabia.

It can be clearly seen in the video with how much technique and smartness the boxes were packed, along with the appropriate stickers and wrapped up properly enough to fool normal people like us.

A normal person like me would have seen them as a mobile phone going as a gift, as sent by every other person to their families back home.

If the statement of the person is true that his friend gave him the so-called mobile phones, it is really saddening for it is the end of the trust and faith everyone has on their friends. Some losses are irreversible and the death penalty is one such.

The other side of the story may be that the person may be lying for the sake of plea and to wriggle out of the case unscathed, and this will only be proven by time.

Most of the countries have strict rules regarding drug smuggling and other crimes, and the UAE is one of them. We agree, for drugs destroy the person who uses them, causes life loss and financial loss too.

Drugs are worse in the form of self-harm and we have seen innumerable families getting affected by it. One thing is for sure, be vigilant, be very careful and don’t hesitate to say no to your friends and family if they ask you to carry any such packed or wrapped items across the border.

Life is precious, don’t make it difficult by falling prey to such hideous and inhumane people who value money more than your life. May Allah protect us all from such happenings.

WATCH THIS FB VIDEO

READ HERE :

https://jobs.thoughtskoto.com/high-sala ... s-monthly/

http://lifeinsaudiarabia.net/blog/2018/ ... -sentence/

Philippines - Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion Bill (TRAIN)

The TRAIN LAW is taxation on consumption, meaning, the more you consume the more taxes you pay. But take note, BASIC commodities and toiletries are tax-free and if there's any it's minimal. Anything you consume that grows on land and under the sea are exempted. Ex: bigas,mais, isda, karne, gulay at prutas. The processed are minimally taxed (mga delata, kape, asukal, gatas, sabon, atbp). Ang issue ko lang ay LPG. Dapat tax free na yun kasi that's considered a BASIC need na pero inaayos na rin yan.

So what does it mean? Kung maluho ka e di magbayad ka ng TAX kasi kelangan i-meet ng gobyerno ang pangangailangan mo. Kung mahilig ka sa unhealthy food at lifesytle magbayad ka ng mahal na tax kasi SAKIT ang nakaabang sa iyo at gobyerno rin ang magpapagamot sa iyo later. Kung simpleng buhay lang PEG mo, e di ang laking tulong yung dagdag sa take home pay mo.... GETS?.... Shouldn't the PCOO should be the one explaining this?

[youtube]bufzASdUbaE[/youtube]

[youtube]Yrn_l1ydLMw[/youtube]

[youtube]hOIc2_M-GEs[/youtube]

[youtube]PH7PgVqYwD8[/youtube]

:-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%((

ImageImage
Xanadu Tinkerbell

Date of Birth: 06 Oct 1998
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Always try to be modest and be proud of it!

Postby POTPOT PURUROT » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:22 pm

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) :!! :%)) :!!

ImageImageImage
POTPOT PURUROT

Previous

Return to GENERAL