12 Indian Beauties Who Won International Beauty Pageants

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: 12 Indian Beauties Who Won International Beauty Pageants

Postby pineal » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:18 am

hauteegirl wrote:
kandolag wrote:People claiming MW winners are all from former British colonies! I don’t get what that has to do with anything...what we saying? Julia likes her colonial history? #confused

As to the person who posted about Koyal not having a typical Indian look and looks more middle eastern, wtf you been smoking? She is Indian and she bloody looks Indian all over, you are aware India is a multi-cultured country with a lot of diversity and ethnics. Koyal looks every inch Indian to me.

So why not make a consensus of how many winners from British former colonies then? :-*

Refer to the discussion above

pineal
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:24 am

Stoichio wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
krissynelli wrote:NAHHH!!!!....KOYAL'S FACE IS GOD'S GIFT TO INDIA IN PAGEANTRY! >=p =c3 ...FOR ONE; SHE DOESN'T HAVE BULBOUS NOSE,BEAK NOSE (THANK GOD!) WHICH IS VERY TYPICAL AMONG ALMOST ALL INDIANS...MANushi HAS BULBOUS/BEAK NOSE AND SHE'S "TOO INDIAN-LOOKING" :| =i ... KOYAL'S FACE COULD EASILY PASS AS MIDDLE-EASTERN OR SOUTH AMERICAN GIRL....UNFORTUNATELY; SHE COMPETED AT A WRONG TIME. HER OVERALL STYLING DURING MISS WORLD 2014 WAS PRIYANKA/AISH COPY PASTE!(THE HIGH BUN, THE SHOAL AND ALL =O/ ) ....IF ONLY SHE COMPETED LAST NOVEMBER 2017 IN SANYA, CHINA!<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

lol Koyal Rana actually has a rather large nose. Not even close to one of the most beautiful Indian women in pageantry imo. I understand that's your opinion, but don't talk about noses when Koyal has a big nose and Pia a flat nose typical among most Filipinos.
And don't try to project your self hatred onto us. We don't want to look anything other than what we are unlike youse with your halfie obsession. Koyal actually has a typical Punjabi face.

Yeah right put down Koyal just to justify Manushi's win. If she had won in 2014 I'm pretty sure you are the first in line hyping her beauty! DUH!

You know what, whoever you are who actually doesn't know about BEAUTY, you are the only misso member that is on my foe list since 2013 coz I don't want to see your posts and all yet you have the leech characteristic to go all my posts and give me thumbs down. Pathetic stink.y leech!

Oh please. Who are you to speak on what I would do? If you have the time on your hands which I'm sure you do go check my posts from 2014 during M W I was all about Rolene and only about Rolene! No one else for me would have been an acceptable winner over her that year.
Last edited by Iknowbeauty on Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iknowbeauty
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:34 am

hauteegirl wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
krissynelli wrote:NAHHH!!!!....KOYAL'S FACE IS GOD'S GIFT TO INDIA IN PAGEANTRY! >=p =c3 ...FOR ONE; SHE DOESN'T HAVE BULBOUS NOSE,BEAK NOSE (THANK GOD!) WHICH IS VERY TYPICAL AMONG ALMOST ALL INDIANS...MANushi HAS BULBOUS/BEAK NOSE AND SHE'S "TOO INDIAN-LOOKING" :| =i ... KOYAL'S FACE COULD EASILY PASS AS MIDDLE-EASTERN OR SOUTH AMERICAN GIRL....UNFORTUNATELY; SHE COMPETED AT A WRONG TIME. HER OVERALL STYLING DURING MISS WORLD 2014 WAS PRIYANKA/AISH COPY PASTE!(THE HIGH BUN, THE SHOAL AND ALL =O/ ) ....IF ONLY SHE COMPETED LAST NOVEMBER 2017 IN SANYA, CHINA!<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

lol Koyal Rana actually has a rather large nose. Not even close to one of the most beautiful Indian women in pageantry imo. I understand that's your opinion, but don't talk about noses when Koyal has a big nose and Pia a flat nose typical among most Filipinos.
And don't try to project your self hatred onto us. We don't want to look anything other than what we are unlike youse with your halfie obsession. Koyal actually has a typical Punjabi face.

IN GENERAL, MOST INDIANS ARE DARK SKINNED. MY INDIAN FRIEND TOLD ME THAT. PIA DOESNT HAVE A FLAT NOSE IT'S JUST YOURE SO USED OF BEAK/WITCHY NOSES THAT YOU FIND PIA'S NOSE FLAT. :%))

Noses w/ flat bridges are common in Asians. It's nothing to be ashamed about. It's just a racial characteristic.Just like Arabs,Jews, Persians, & some North Indians are associated with having hooked noses.

Megan on the other hand doesn't have a flat nose like Pia's. I find it more flattering.
Iknowbeauty

Postby pineal » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:15 am

Iknowbeauty wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

IN GENERAL, MOST INDIANS ARE DARK SKINNED. MY INDIAN FRIEND TOLD ME THAT. PIA DOESNT HAVE A FLAT NOSE IT'S JUST YOURE SO USED OF BEAK/WITCHY NOSES THAT YOU FIND PIA'S NOSE FLAT. :%))

Noses w/ flat bridges are common in Asians. It's nothing to be ashamed about. It's just a racial characteristic.Just like Arabs,Jews, Persians, & some North Indians are associated with having hooked noses.

Megan on the other hand doesn't have a flat nose like Pia's. I find it more flattering.

hauteegirl about your skin colour comment, Indians exist in all shades of brown from Manushi Chhillar to Shraddha Shashidhar. North Indians are mostly fair skinned,
South Indians are mostly dark skinned. At the center and in the states like Rajasthan, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh literally every shade of brown can be found. East Indians have east asian features and I am very proud to say that this year all of it is represented in Indian reps.
pineal

Postby Stoichio » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:07 pm

pineal wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
pineal wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
pineal wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
ricpinc88 wrote:I agree about Koyal Rana.. She was a precious gem to be wasted at Miss World. I doubted after her debate at MW'14. She literally fumbled.
I thought she was a great speaker. but if she had won, we might have had 7 crowns by now. But its okay.
I am terribly upset why Miss Diva doesnt take Miss Universe a bit more seriously. =O/ =O/
Send a Deeksha Kaushal to reach the top 5 again. This girly girly bla bla talking girls are already out of trend at Miss Universe. I have a doubt MUO indirectly knows India as a MW country. @-) @-) So we have to show consideration towards Miss Universe also.
There is no use of conducting a pageant in a powerhouse nation like India when u dont even make it to semis of Miss Universe and Miss World. #:-S

If Koyal Rana won in 2014, I am 1000% sure Manushi would not have won this year. Julia Morley loves to distribute the title to her allies. She is not like Eric Morley.

You know Miss World inside and out, you must be on call with Julia on daily basis

I know how to read history of pageants so I have a basis on everything I say. And I know how to observe intelligently, DUH!

Observe and learn! I'm telling you, even if India sends an Aishwarya calibre next year, she will only reach Top 10 the highest.

100+ countries participate in Miss World every year and for the last 18 years Julia had been in charge have made you sure that "Julia loves to distribute the title to her allies". A different country can go on to win for the next 50 years and it could only be a matter of chance.

I think you are always just trying to find something wrong with Miss World. If it isn't there you'll imagine it.

Coz she does and Philippines is included in those allies since Cory Quirino assumed the directorship! You are just blinded of your favoritism of Miss World. Try to step back a bit and see. The only winners she crowned who comes from a non-ally country were Agbani Darego, Azra Akin, Rosanna Davison, Maria Julia Mantilla, Unnur Birna Vilhjalmsdottir, Tatana Kucharova.

All the girls from 2007 onwards were allies. Yes including Gibraltar, which is a British colony. Just be thankful she crowns again an Indian this year and sleep off your defenses.

You do realize that you named seven winners. Considering the basis of your claims, i am not worried that my favoritism for Miss world might be blinding. I have reasons as to why Miss World is my favorite. But I don't make that a reason to hate on other pageants.
And are you trying to say that Megan won because Philippines was one of Julia's "allies". And that Gibraltar was a British Colony, so Julia was eager to crown them as well (and of course it makes complete sense), and it has nothing to do with the winner Kaiane Aldorino who since then has proved that what an outstanding winner she has been. She is the Mayor of Gibraltar now.
What's the deal with Cory Quirino? was she caught talking shit or taking bribe or something?

Don't drag Cory Quirino's name here. She is a respectable woman and she gave up the franchise with proper discussions with MWO.

About Megan, the moment she was crowned Miss World Philippines, she was already a favorite that Julia Morley even called her to say that she was very beautiful. And from Cory herself during an interview in 2013, her fellow national directors approached when she arrived in Bali to say that they had conceded, there was no way Megan won't win.

Additionally, the judges told Megan and Cory (after MW 2013 coronation), that when Megan arrived in Bali and entered the registration room, the judges were stunned and asking who Megan was. Right then and there, they said: SHE WAS THE ONE.

If you are hating on me, especially, 'he knows he's ugly', on saying Manushi is not on a superbeauty level, look at this photo of her. If she's an awe-strucking beauty, people would draw their attention to her, sadly, this photo (with an app to automatically erase the little flaws on the face) doesn't say she is.

Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby FragranceExotica » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:34 pm

My top 15 Miss Indias post 2000

15. Sindhura Gadde - Miss India World 2005 (Semifinalist)
This girl was a real surprise to me. I never thought she would place. But her charisma and charma worked in favour of her.

14. Sara Corner - Miss India World 2001
She was the victim of India's back to back victory. She was a terrific speaker and a good ramp model

13. Pooja Chopra - Miss India World 2009 (Semifinalist)
I like her because of her courage to be on the stage after the accident. >=p >=p >=p

12. Shilpa Singh - Miss India Universe 2012 (Semifinalist)
I really love love love this girl, nobody supported her, nobody cheered for her, she was mocked, ridiculed by majority of her country men, yet, yet, she proved every body wrong. She ended the shaming drought of the powerhouse. I feel sad for her that nobody even gave any support as everyone was crying for Urvashi, who flopped like legendary epic at Miss Universe later.

11. Srinidhi Shetty - Miss India Supranational 2016 (Winner)
This girl is the personification of lively, bubbly, vivacious and cheerful beauty. I love and adore her charismatic energy. A Bollywood star in the making. :hx :hx 8-> 8->

10. Neha Dhupia - Miss India Universe 2002 (Finalist)
I love this girl, She was one of the best candidate I have ever seen. Beauty queen turned Bollywood actress.

9. Puja Gupta - Miss India Universe 2007 (Finalist)
one of the best faces India ever send to any international pageants. Bad makeup, and horrible styling ruined her chances. heard one of the judges was totally captivated by her beauty.

8. Shonali Nagrani - Miss India International 2003 (Runner up)
A quintessential beauty queen. Too bad she wasnt send to Miss Universe. They could have placed so high her counterpart Ami Vashi @Miss World.

7. Nicole Faria - Miss India Earth 2010 (Winner) :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx
A very talented and one of the fiercest Miss Earth winners ever. How I wish she could be send to Miss World or Miss Universe. She would have been an A lister by now then #:-S #:-S

6. Rochelle Rao - Miss India International 2012 (Semifinalist)
One of the hardworking Miss Indias ever, I have seen her brilliant transformation during her Miss International stint.

5. Parvathy Omanakuttan - Miss India World 2008 (Runner up)
A girl of parvathy's calibre is what India needs now. 2008 was the hell of a competitive batch at Miss World followed by Miss Earth 2011 and Miss Supranational 2016,. She had to fight against a mighty and powerful army including Ksenia Sukhinova, and defeated sirens like Patricia Roderiguez (Miss Universe runner up), Ana Gaby (MI 2009), Gabrielle Walcott, Hannelly Quintero (Miss Intercontinental winner) etc.

4. Koyal Rana - Miss India World 2014 (Finalist)
This girl is a gem. A symbol of class, elegance and super beauty. Too sad she didnt win though she earned Miss World Asia title. She was looking like a shining pearl on stage.

3. Manasi Moghe - Miss India Universe 2013 (Finalist)
Manasi also received a lot of criticism and bashing from her countrymen after she won the crown over the crowd's favourite Shristi Rana. She had less amount of time to prepare but showed tremendous improvement since her crowning. From the dry sigh of fearful unplacement, she continued the streak by placing in Top 16 and later entering the top 10. She is my queen always. :hx :hx

2. Celina Jaitley - Miss India Universe 2001 (Runnerup)
Celina is like a magical dream, she is the kind of Miss India I would love to see on stage again. Very mysterious, demure, sophisticated beautiful goddess women. :7 :7 :7

1. Manushi Chillar - Miss India World 2017 (Winner)
She is my goddess, I love everything abt her. Her eyes, her looks, her smile, her speech everything. One of the best winners of the decade. :7 :7 :7 :hx :hx 8-> 8-> 8->
Last edited by FragranceExotica on Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
FragranceExotica

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Pageantry

Postby pineal » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:56 pm

Stoichio wrote:
pineal wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
pineal wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
pineal wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
ricpinc88 wrote:I agree about Koyal Rana.. She was a precious gem to be wasted at Miss World. I doubted after her debate at MW'14. She literally fumbled.
I thought she was a great speaker. but if she had won, we might have had 7 crowns by now. But its okay.
I am terribly upset why Miss Diva doesnt take Miss Universe a bit more seriously. =O/ =O/
Send a Deeksha Kaushal to reach the top 5 again. This girly girly bla bla talking girls are already out of trend at Miss Universe. I have a doubt MUO indirectly knows India as a MW country. @-) @-) So we have to show consideration towards Miss Universe also.
There is no use of conducting a pageant in a powerhouse nation like India when u dont even make it to semis of Miss Universe and Miss World. #:-S

If Koyal Rana won in 2014, I am 1000% sure Manushi would not have won this year. Julia Morley loves to distribute the title to her allies. She is not like Eric Morley.

You know Miss World inside and out, you must be on call with Julia on daily basis

I know how to read history of pageants so I have a basis on everything I say. And I know how to observe intelligently, DUH!

Observe and learn! I'm telling you, even if India sends an Aishwarya calibre next year, she will only reach Top 10 the highest.

100+ countries participate in Miss World every year and for the last 18 years Julia had been in charge have made you sure that "Julia loves to distribute the title to her allies". A different country can go on to win for the next 50 years and it could only be a matter of chance.

I think you are always just trying to find something wrong with Miss World. If it isn't there you'll imagine it.

Coz she does and Philippines is included in those allies since Cory Quirino assumed the directorship! You are just blinded of your favoritism of Miss World. Try to step back a bit and see. The only winners she crowned who comes from a non-ally country were Agbani Darego, Azra Akin, Rosanna Davison, Maria Julia Mantilla, Unnur Birna Vilhjalmsdottir, Tatana Kucharova.

All the girls from 2007 onwards were allies. Yes including Gibraltar, which is a British colony. Just be thankful she crowns again an Indian this year and sleep off your defenses.

You do realize that you named seven winners. Considering the basis of your claims, i am not worried that my favoritism for Miss world might be blinding. I have reasons as to why Miss World is my favorite. But I don't make that a reason to hate on other pageants.
And are you trying to say that Megan won because Philippines was one of Julia's "allies". And that Gibraltar was a British Colony, so Julia was eager to crown them as well (and of course it makes complete sense), and it has nothing to do with the winner Kaiane Aldorino who since then has proved that what an outstanding winner she has been. She is the Mayor of Gibraltar now.
What's the deal with Cory Quirino? was she caught talking shit or taking bribe or something?

Don't drag Cory Quirino's name here. She is a respectable woman and she gave up the franchise with proper discussions with MWO.

About Megan, the moment she was crowned Miss World Philippines, she was already a favorite that Julia Morley even called her to say that she was very beautiful. And from Cory herself during an interview in 2013, her fellow national directors approached when she arrived in Bali to say that they had conceded, there was no way Megan won't win.

Additionally, the judges told Megan and Cory (after MW 2013 coronation), that when Megan arrived in Bali and entered the registration room, the judges were stunned and asking who Megan was. Right then and there, they said: SHE WAS THE ONE.

If you are hating on me, especially, 'he knows he's ugly', on saying Manushi is not on a superbeauty level, look at this photo of her. If she's an awe-strucking beauty, people would draw their attention to her, sadly, this photo (with an app to automatically erase the little flaws on the face) doesn't say she is.

It was you who named Cory Quirino, I just asked if you know something about her that I don't. You have an interesting way of turning things around. It was you who said Philippines was an ally and Julia was awarding allies. But now according to your other claims judges can genuinely like Miss Philippines, but if any of the other "Julia's allies" wins, it has to be politically motivated.

Do you even have have any source on Julia calling Megan after her win to tell her that she is beautiful. After all your other baseless claims which you didn't address after I pointed out the loopholes in them, i doubt about that.

Manushi is very beautiful, you can shut your eyes and just let her shine. She has already met up with many leaders and raised so much money for BWAP.
Because she was a frontrunner throughout many people tried to criticize everything she did during her Miss World journey, and you can look at my posts of back then where I said that I am not least bit worried about her because I know how intelligent she is and that she is a silent killer. She is not a fashion model yet she killed that ramp at Miss World, and became a deserving winner which most people are happy about inspite of India having 5 winners already. That's called credibility.

The picture of Manushi you posted is beautiful and I can see that. I hope you could but something surely is getting in between. And even if you don't like this picture, Do really think Pia, Janine or even Kylie look great in all their pictures. We love them for who they are and how hard they worked. Do you know how much training Manushi had, she had just cracked one of the most difficult and competitive exams in a country like India where so many people want to become doctor, that was her training. Less than half a year she had after winning Miss India, she used that so smartly. Priyanka was like that, she had no 5 years of training to perfect that walk and makeup. But Miss World recognized the potential in her and they struck gold. Because they have to choose a winner very smartly, which can't be done in one night, they don't depend on one night of TV ratings and social media noise, they depend on the work MWO will do year round. There is a loss of transparency in that, so be it atleast they are trying something good and evolving in the right direction. Another example Kaiane Aldorino, google her. There were girls this year as beautiful as Megan is, but judges didn't make them win, perhaps because when Megan won judges liked her beauty but this time Julia reprimanded them for their misbehaving, isn't it.

The only reason some people were skeptical about Manushi's win was because India and China almost went to war in Bhutan and Chinese media was airing all kinds of stuff against India just before Miss World started. And some people here even tried to use that as a reason so that Indians will hate Miss World for being politically influenced by China but surely that didn't work, so then what, let's find something else. Oh India's population is always there, it wasn't there when Peru, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Philippines or Iceland won.
pineal

Postby muzical » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:15 pm

FragranceExotica wrote:
My top 15 Miss Indias post 2000

15. Sindhura Gadde - Miss India World 2005 (Semifinalist)
This girl was a real surprise to me. I never thought she would place. But her charisma and charma worked in favour of her.

14. Sara Corner - Miss India World 2001
She was the victim of India's back to back victory. She was a terrific speaker and a good ramp model

13. Pooja Chopra - Miss India World 2009 (Semifinalist)
I like her because of her courage to be on the stage after the accident. >=p >=p >=p

12. Shilpa Singh - Miss India Universe 2012 (Semifinalist)
I really love love love this girl, nobody supported her, nobody cheered for her, she was mocked, ridiculed by majority of her country men, yet, yet, she proved every body wrong. She ended the shaming drought of the powerhouse. I feel sad for her that nobody even gave any support as everyone was crying for Urvashi, who flopped like legendary epic at Miss Universe later.

11. Srinidhi Shetty - Miss India Supranational 2016 (Winner)
This girl is the personification of lively, bubbly, vivacious and cheerful beauty. I love and adore her charismatic energy. A Bollywood star in the making. :hx :hx 8-> 8->

10. Neha Dhupia - Miss India Universe 2002 (Finalist)
I love this girl, She was one of the best candidate I have ever seen. Beauty queen turned Bollywood actress.

9. Puja Gupta - Miss India Universe 2007 (Finalist)
one of the best faces India ever send to any international pageants. Bad makeup, and horrible styling ruined her chances. heard one of the judges was totally captivated by her beauty.

8. Shonali Nagrani - Miss India International 2003 (Runner up)
A quintessential beauty queen. Too bad she wasnt send to Miss Universe. They could have placed so high her counterpart Ami Vashi @Miss World.

7. Nicole Faria - Miss India Earth 2010 (Winner) :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx
A very talented and one of the fiercest Miss Earth winners ever. How I wish she could be send to Miss World or Miss Universe. She would have been an A lister by now then #:-S #:-S

6. Rochelle Rao - Miss India International 2012 (Semifinalist)
One of the hardworking Miss Indias ever, I have seen her brilliant transformation during her Miss International stint.

5. Parvathy Omanakuttan - Miss India World 2008 (Runner up)
A girl of parvathy's calibre is what India needs now. 2008 was the hell of a competitive batch at Miss World followed by Miss Earth 2011 and Miss Supranational 2016,. She had to fight against a mighty and powerful army including Ksenia Sukhinova, and defeated sirens like Patricia Roderiguez (Miss Universe runner up), Ana Gaby (MI 2009), Gabrielle Walcott, Hannelly Quintero (Miss Intercontinental winner) etc.

4. Koyal Rana - Miss India World 2014 (Finalist)
This girl is a gem. A symbol of class, elegance and super beauty. Too sad she didnt win though she earned Miss World Asia title. She was looking like a shining pearl on stage.

3. Manasi Moghe - Miss India Universe 2013 (Finalist)
Manasi also received a lot of criticism and bashing from her countrymen after she won the crown over the crowd's favourite Shristi Rana. She had less amount of time to prepare but showed tremendous improvement since her crowning. From the dry sigh of fearful unplacement, she continued the streak by placing in Top 16 and later entering the top 10. She is my queen always. :hx :hx

2. Celina Jaitley - Miss India Universe 2001 (Runnerup)
Celina is like a magical dream, she is the kind of Miss India I would love to see on stage again. Very mysterious, demure, sophisticated beautiful goddess women. :7 :7 :7

1. Manushi Chillar - Miss India World 2017 (Winner)
She is my goddess, I love everything abt her. Her eyes, her looks, her smile, her speech everything. One of the best winners of the decade. :7 :7 :7 :hx :hx 8-> 8-> 8->

Wow! Thanks buddy...its just overwhelming..

India will definitely not gonna run out of gorgeous women...
muzical

Date of Birth: 12 Aug 1990
Hobbies/Interests: music,movies,books..

Postby muzical » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:19 pm

pineal wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
pineal wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
pineal wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
pineal wrote:
Stoichio wrote:

It was you who named Cory Quirino, I just asked if you know something about her that I don't. You have an interesting way of turning things around. It was you who said Philippines was an ally and Julia was awarding allies. But now according to your other claims judges can genuinely like Miss Philippines, but if any of the other "Julia's allies" wins, it has to be politically motivated.

Do you even have have any source on Julia calling Megan after her win to tell her that she is beautiful. After all your other baseless claims which you didn't address after I pointed out the loopholes in them, i doubt about that.

Manushi is very beautiful, you can shut your eyes and just let her shine. She has already met up with many leaders and raised so much money for BWAP.
Because she was a frontrunner throughout many people tried to criticize everything she did during her Miss World journey, and you can look at my posts of back then where I said that I am not least bit worried about her because I know how intelligent she is and that she is a silent killer. She is not a fashion model yet she killed that ramp at Miss World, and became a deserving winner which most people are happy about inspite of India having 5 winners already. That's called credibility.

The picture of Manushi you posted is beautiful and I can see that. I hope you could but something surely is getting in between. And even if you don't like this picture, Do really think Pia, Janine or even Kylie look great in all their pictures. We love them for who they are and how hard they worked. Do you know how much training Manushi had, she had just cracked one of the most difficult and competitive exams in a country like India where so many people want to become doctor, that was her training. Less than half a year she had after winning Miss India, she used that so smartly. Priyanka was like that, she had no 5 years of training to perfect that walk and makeup. But Miss World recognized the potential in her and they struck gold. Because they have to choose a winner very smartly, which can't be done in one night, they don't depend on one night of TV ratings and social media noise, they depend on the work MWO will do year round. There is a loss of transparency in that, so be it atleast they are trying something good and evolving in the right direction. Another example Kaiane Aldorino, google her. There were girls this year as beautiful as Megan is, but judges didn't make them win, perhaps because when Megan won judges liked her beauty but this time Julia reprimanded them for their misbehaving, isn't it.

The only reason some people were skeptical about Manushi's win was because India and China almost went to war in Bhutan and Chinese media was airing all kinds of stuff against India just before Miss World started. And some people here even tried to use that as a reason so that Indians will hate Miss World for being politically influenced by China but surely that didn't work, so then what, let's find something else. Oh India's population is always there, it wasn't there when Peru, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Philippines or Iceland won.

Buddy no need to explain..Manushi looks gorg even in spects...
muzical

Postby muzical » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:26 pm

hauteegirl wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

Dark skinned or not it doesn't matter..what matters is that we Indians have sharp facial features and we got most number of good looking people in the whole world...
muzical

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:44 pm

muzical wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

Dark skinned or not it doesn't matter..what matters is that we Indians have sharp facial features and we got most number of good looking people in the whole world...

I'm not sure about most, I think there's many countries that have better looking people, but there's plenty of hidden gems in the country for sure. Like Manushi for instance who comes from one of the of the most regressive states in the country for women & was waking up at 4:30 a.m to attend medical school & train for Miss India and went on to win one of the most prestigious title in the world. :=p
Last edited by Iknowbeauty on Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iknowbeauty

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:47 pm

pineal wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
pineal wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
pineal wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
pineal wrote:
Stoichio wrote:

Spot on. What a classy response. :7 :7 :7
Iknowbeauty

Postby muzical » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:06 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:
muzical wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

I'm not sure about most, I think there's many countries that have better looking people, but there's plenty of hidden gems in the country for sure. Like Manushi for instance who comes from one of the of the most regressive states in the country for women & was waking up at 4:30 a.m to attend medical school & train for Miss India and went on to win one of the most prestigious title in the world. :=p

I'm surprised..you really live in India?if yes than which part?

I hv never been to core south but almost every part of India(including Southern region) and I found gorgeous people everywhere but again here I'm talking about quantity not in terms of percentage wise..
muzical

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:07 pm

muzical wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
muzical wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

I hv never been to core south but almost every part of India(including Southern region) and I found gorgeous people everywhere but again here I'm talking about quantity not in terms of percentage wise..

I live in the U.S. :=p
Iknowbeauty

Postby muzical » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:20 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:
muzical wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
muzical wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

Then how you could be so sure how we look...you need to live in India to know the diversity..believe me we got some of the most good looking people in the whole world..in US theres different perspective about Indians but in Americas the best looking Indians were found in Canada..
muzical

Как выбрать эротическое нижнее белье

Postby Arthurzer » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:37 pm

Нижнее белье выбирают и покупают для того, чтобы в нужный момент мужчина мог его увидеть и оценить по достоинству. Читайте об этом подробнее на сайте shoptrip.ru
Arthurzer
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Arthurzer
Date of Birth: 30 Dec 1966
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: missisilogu,info
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Video games

Re: Как выбрать эротическое нижнее белье

Postby Nand » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:06 am

Arthurzer wrote:Нижнее белье выбирают и покупают для того, чтобы в нужный момент мужчина мог его увидеть и оценить по достоинству. Читайте об этом подробнее на сайте shoptrip.ru

?
Nand
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming

Postby Stoichio » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:36 pm

muzical wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
muzical wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
muzical wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

Then how you could be so sure how we look...you need to live in India to know the diversity..believe me we got some of the most good looking people in the whole world..in US theres different perspective about Indians but in Americas the best looking Indians were found in Canada..

Girl, he is your fellow Indian who left your country just so he can call himself Class A Indian. :)>-
Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:51 pm

Stoichio wrote:
muzical wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
muzical wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
muzical wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

Girl, he is your fellow Indian who left your country just so he can call himself Class A Indian. :)>-

Stop pretending you know anything about my life. I left India as a child age 5 because my parents decided to immigrate to the U.S.
Iknowbeauty

Previous

Return to GENERAL