Abuses will not go unnoticed from level headed mods

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: Abuses will not go unnoticed from level headed mods

Postby The Duchess » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:11 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Well sweetheart, I quite frankly do not give a damn about no list because if when someone is breaking rules in this forum I called them out plain and simple regardless of who they are. I even tell my own people, I don't care if about no list because bad behavior does not excuse bad behavior. In this case Titan was the one going all apeshit on everyone, so people called him out. You don't like it, make a rally or sign a petition :-@[/b][/size][/color][/font]

He wasn't going apeshit over nothing. Some members have an agenda against everyone who doesn't like a Philippines candidate at a given point. If you were EXPERIENCED enough in this forum you would already know this. this is not news here. Get off your high horse. Same thing happens every year. Get over it!

You're talking to me about high horses and inability to move on, now that's rich =;)) go have fun insulting pinoys and leave me alone :#)]

The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:19 am

The Duchess wrote:
Nina Cleopatra wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Well sweetheart, I quite frankly do not give a damn about no list because if when someone is breaking rules in this forum I called them out plain and simple regardless of who they are. I even tell my own people, I don't care if about no list because bad behavior does not excuse bad behavior. In this case Titan was the one going all apeshit on everyone, so people called him out. You don't like it, make a rally or sign a petition :-@[/b][/size][/color][/font]

He wasn't going apeshit over nothing. Some members have an agenda against everyone who doesn't like a Philippines candidate at a given point. If you were EXPERIENCED enough in this forum you would already know this. this is not news here. Get off your high horse. Same thing happens every year. Get over it!

You're talking to me about high horses and inability to move on, now that's rich =;)) go have fun insulting pinoys and leave me alone :#)]

Insulting Pinoys? Really? Where? Show me a Thread made by me to insult Pinoys. Show me! Get a grip and get off your high horse! Your true colors are showing.
Nina Cleopatra

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby The Duchess » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:20 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Nina Cleopatra wrote:
The Duchess wrote:

Insulting Pinoys? Really? Where? Show me a Thread made by me to insult Pinoys. Show me! Get a grip and get off your high horse! Your true colors are showing.

Right, what could possibly make me think something like that? =;)) Goodnight Nina :zzz
The Duchess

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:26 am

The Duchess wrote:
Right, what could possibly make me think something like that? =;)) Goodnight Nina :zzz[/b][/size][/color][/font]

So much for someone who enjoy the fights with Pinoys so much as you stated in our PM exchanges. I'M SURE PINOYS WILL BE QUITE INTERESTED IN THE CONTENTS OF OUR LITTLE PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS. You forgot about that? Stop acting one way publicly and the other through PMSs. I always screen cap ALL my PMs.
Nina Cleopatra

Postby The Duchess » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:45 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Right, what could possibly make me think something like that? =;)) Goodnight Nina :zzz[/b][/size][/color][/font]

So much for someone who enjoy the fights with Pinoys so much as you stated in our PM exchanges. I'M SURE PINOYS WILL BE QUITE INTERESTED IN THE CONTENTS OF OUR LITTLE PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS. You forgot about that? Stop acting one way publicly and the other through PMSs. I always screen cap ALL my PMs.

Ive only hold about 3 conversations which you in which yeah I stated that I loved your villainous attitude and that Ricans tend to make the best villains in forums, which is true. I also mentioned that yes pinoy in here tend to be extremely easy to troll and sometimes yes she troll the f**k out of them, which is also true. Or the time I asked you who you were in real life, which you didn't tell me which is fine. I even told you to ignore pinoys because sometimes its way better than listening to them. Which is about all we talk. And yes Nina, I used to be a HUGE fan of you and I loved to read the trolling but that was before because for some reason people think your speech equates to every puertorricans speeches everytime you have something to comment about Pia. I send those messages in a time in which I thought all the aggression against you was 100% unfounded.

Pinoys know I am by far not their fan, its nothing new but they also know that I don't comment on their girls and that I may not be perfect and sometimes they piss me off and I love fighting with them as much as they do fighting with me. I don't even PM you anymore because I'm nowhere near a fan of you anymore and you don't care about that and I don't so we cool.

I get it, you like Titan and believe its not okay that he was demoted. Then okay, go and fix it and don't waste your time with me
The Duchess

Postby hauteegirl » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:48 am

Galunggong wrote:Am I the only pinoy who likes Titan ?

A little background first .
I'm forever grateful to Titan for unbanning my account before ..I was against a global mod who keeps banning me for no reason but Titan saw the unjust treatment I've been getting .
In return , I said I will never bash India , Miss India or Mr. India
He said there is no need for me to do that ... I said no .. I said what I said and I will keep my words .

So yeah ..there is goodness in the guy
He's not evil or abusive .
Abuse is doing wrong things multiple times .
One episode of misdemeanor is not abuse .
He locked one thread is abuse of power ?
He deleted a thread but it's his own thread .
If he deleted another person's thread .. That's a different story .

Well anyway .
I'm sure this new drama too shall pass .
I'm kinda enjoying it .

That shithead banned me just right after Jamie Herell won Miss Earth 2014. I couldnt even congratulate her here. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
hauteegirl
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:54 am

The Duchess wrote:
Ive only hold about 3 conversations which you in which yeah I stated that I loved your villainous attitude and that Ricans.[/b][/size][/color][/font]

You basically called me and institution. I enjoy the complimentary details but not double faces, I know your motives. You just want the rep points from Pinoys then kissing my butt in Private Message.
Nina Cleopatra

Postby The Duchess » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:01 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Ive only hold about 3 conversations which you in which yeah I stated that I loved your villainous attitude and that Ricans.[/b][/size][/color][/font]

You basically called me and institution. I enjoy the complimentary details but not double faces, I know your motives. You just want the rep points from Pinoys then kissing my butt in Private Message.

Not basically, I did called you an institution. Back in May. Because you used to be an expert in predictions that did not stoop to the level of becoming a troll, and sure you are an institution in Misso. But the reason why people remember you now its your comments and your trolling; not because you used to post amazing lists and piece to read.

Rep points? Sure I care so much about reps that I cry myself to sleep everytime I see that I have less than 2,000 =;)) please rep points are the most irrelevant things here you can keep your 10,000 points for all I care
The Duchess

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:22 am

The Duchess wrote:
Not basically, I did called you an institution. Back in May. Because you used to be an expert in predictions.
[/b][/size][/color][/font]

Who do you think you're fooling? You clearly said you were here since 2009 and visited the Forum Periodically so you knew how it is. You just made a new account. I knew there was something fishy about you. Fishing for rep points from Pinoys in the forums yet giving me kudos about the fights and kissing my butt in private messages.
Nina Cleopatra

Postby The Duchess » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:55 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Not basically, I did called you an institution. Back in May. Because you used to be an expert in predictions.
[/b][/size][/color][/font]

Who do you think you're fooling? You clearly said you were here since 2009 and visited the Forum Periodically so you knew how it is. You just made a new account. I knew there was something fishy about you. Fishing for rep points from Pinoys in the forums yet giving me kudos about the fights and kissing my butt in private messages.

My sister who lives with me made the new account, since we can't access the one we used to share back in '09. If you think I'm so fishy get me banned. Back in may I was still a fan since 09' now I ain't its not a difficult concept to grasp. You don't like it use your power with connections from the Admins and get me banned, you're just going to show everyone even more ugliness. Goodnight girl, I got college
The Duchess

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:04 am

The Duchess wrote:
My sister who lives with me made the new account, since we can't access the one we used to share back in '09. If you think I'm so fishy get me banned. Back in may I was still a fan since 09' now I ain't its not a difficult concept to grasp. You don't like it use your power with connections from the Admins and get me banned, you're just going to show everyone even more ugliness. Goodnight girl, I got college[/b][/size][/color][/font]

Why should I? Specially now since I exposed your true motives without even having to post our little secret conversations through PMs so Pinoys could see right through you. You basically exposed yourself with little hesitation. Now you're gonna say your sister made the account and she wrote those things?
Nina Cleopatra

Postby The Duchess » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:07 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
My sister who lives with me made the new account, since we can't access the one we used to share back in '09. If you think I'm so fishy get me banned. Back in may I was still a fan since 09' now I ain't its not a difficult concept to grasp. You don't like it use your power with connections from the Admins and get me banned, you're just going to show everyone even more ugliness. Goodnight girl, I got college[/b][/size][/color][/font]

Why should I? Specially now since I exposed your true motives without even having to post our little secret conversations through PMs so Pinoys could see right through you. You basically exposed yourself with little hesitation. Now you're gonna say your sister made the account and she wrote those things?

Reading comprehension is key. We shared an account in 09' in which she posted her predictions, now we both opened separate accounts so yes when she passes the newbie stage you will actually see her. Our conversations that you can freely post because I literally said what I said already were written by this account which is mine, therefore my sister hasn't even come around here since Monic lost. It's an easy sentence to comprehend. We had a shared account, now we have separates. Pretty self explanatory.

Pinoys and everyone else already knows me Nina, go tell em what they already know =;)) there's nothing to see through, you're the only one suddenly interested in me talking with Pinoys. Take it with the admins y ya =;))
The Duchess

Postby GlennLRehnan » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:06 am

The Duchess wrote:you're the only one suddenly interested in me talking with Pinoys. Take it with the admins y ya =;))

The admins DO NOT want you supporting Puerto Rican candidates while being "fair" and friendly with Pinoys because you're taking away all the hard work they've done to maintain this Nina troll account, which was created to ensure that there's constant fights between Pinoys and all the troll Puerto Rican accounts operated by them (such as Guuy_15, Roccolovescoco, etc.) to generate traffic on this site. Being "friendly" with Pinoys means you're taking much-needed $ revenue away from this site.

See how many postings you and Nina have already written on this page just with your short banter? That's what they want!

More fights = more posts = more traffic = more $ for Misso!

That's why they've sent "Nina" to fight with you, so they can use you to bring Misso $ instead of tolerating your being "balanced" which generates fewer counter-posts and therefore little $ to them.

You're not arguing with a "real" Nina. You're being set up by an admin, whose name you'll find out once you receive a "-50" reputation mark if you don't know how to play the game.
GlennLRehnan
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Glenn
Date of Birth: 09 Jan 1979
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Grad student
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Studying

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:28 am

The Duchess wrote:
Pinoys and everyone else already knows me Nina, go tell em what they already know =;)) there's nothing to see through, you're the only one suddenly interested in me talking with Pinoys. Take it with the admins y ya =;))[/b][/size][/color][/font]

I could but I won't. I already told you, I got you exposed and I will just let you marinate on it.
Nina Cleopatra

Postby Kasulasula Sokangamoyniya » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:18 am

GlennLRehnan wrote:
The Duchess wrote:you're the only one suddenly interested in me talking with Pinoys. Take it with the admins y ya =;))

The admins DO NOT want you supporting Puerto Rican candidates while being "fair" and friendly with Pinoys because you're taking away all the hard work they've done to maintain this Nina troll account, which was created to ensure that there's constant fights between Pinoys and all the troll Puerto Rican accounts operated by them (such as Guuy_15, Roccolovescoco, etc.) to generate traffic on this site. Being "friendly" with Pinoys means you're taking much-needed $ revenue away from this site.

See how many postings you and Nina have already written on this page just with your short banter? That's what they want!

More fights = more posts = more traffic = more $ for Misso!

That's why they've sent "Nina" to fight with you, so they can use you to bring Misso $ instead of tolerating your being "balanced" which generates fewer counter-posts and therefore little $ to them.

You're not arguing with a "real" Nina. You're being set up by an admin, whose name you'll find out once you receive a "-50" reputation mark if you don't know how to play the game.

The mods won't like you revealing their MO either. :%))
Kasulasula Sokangamoyniya

Real Life Name/Nick: Pete M.
Date of Birth: 20 Jan 1980
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Business owner
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Browsing the net

Postby muzical » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:37 pm

The Duchess wrote:
muzical wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
muzical wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
muzical wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Titan wrote:What a sheer display of class you pinoys have shown!

and Abuses? Look who's talking.

I don't have time for all this BS so say whatever you want. But, we all know Pinoys have crass mentality and are one of the most bitter people on the planet.

Won't take you far in REAL life with this attitude.

And none of you KNOW the real story. Just fueling your hatred towards me.

You can be as ugly as you want. I won't stoop at your level. and Haraya is one of the biggest sly of all. Showed his true colors. None of you can be man enough to play fair and square. And I don't deal with backstabbers.

Y'all are crazy lunatics to such an extent you just don't care about karma. We all know who is what.

Dude, YOU are talking about real life? You are calling foul ALL OVER A FORUM ON THE INTERNET. Stop being petty Christ. YOU are the one running around the forum, you keep ruining whatever legacy you had. Geez dude, its just the internet

Really are you a Puerto Rican! So many of them make racial remarks toward your country and toward your queens..how many of them get banned?or you just enjoying it or what

Obviously I'm not enjoying the blalant disrespect I receive constantly here but the reality is barely noone in this forum follows the rules. Nor they enforce them.

This is what I'm talking about..no one follows the rule..

And like I said on the other side, Titan didn't get demoted because he broke a rule like commenting racist shit. He got demoted because he abused his power as a moderator, which was obvious to anyone who saw it. If he hasnt ban anyone who have actually being racists around the place, why would he ban one dude who was calling him out on his shit? That is my point, I don't know why its only mine which you keep answering to.

This is a thread in which people are talking about changes that would do Misso good. Including vetting and reassinging tags that they keep giving out like candy. Too many people here are PE yet are not doing well lately, too many people are moderators who sit and do nothing or abuse their power. Why is wanting the old Misso back such a crime, bringing it back to its old prestige?

Why I'm answering to you only? Lolll cos you are suddenly raising your voice when an Indian is on target but you kept mum and silent when people throws derrogatory racial remarks toward your queens and your countrymen thats wierd..have you ever reported those racial people to any moderators? and did those moderator took any action? I really wanna know as you know everything whats happening...couple of year back official Miss Diva thread was deleted I guess Titan didn't deleted that what about that?

I still remember when I tried to reveal the double standard Latino character and you people were lecturing us on how they were racist to us Indians.It's the same situation here..

Iif this is a nationality thing, just say it. It's not because he is Indian dude its because he abused power and its still crying foul about it. He could be Indian,Rican,Pole, Mexican, Thai or even a fucking alien and i'd call him of regardless. If you think I come to this website, look at a flag and automatically asume that you are this or that; I'm afraid that's your problem to solve not mine. You're the one that has a problem with me, I don't care about you or your damn flag.
Multiple occasions I have spoken against the unfair treatement Ricans get on this forum. I've even told Nina to not bring her comments on the official threads of PR queens because then everyone attacks, I've called out rockondude on his views about feminism and the rape culture. And I just called Stochio on his racist remarks. Everyone knows here that when I don't just sit quietly and let everyone slap me in the face. So maybe you should ask around to see what kind of person I am.
And I don't even have a year here, so I don't know or remember the Miss Diva thread. And to be honest I don't care either whatever actions the "Latino Characters" have in this forum because they do no represent me as an individual. My individual actions represent me, neither Nina's or Titan's or anyone else. I can only take care or myself and my action, and I deal with my own stuff here. When my thread about writting a piece on Phillipine pageantry got attack, I dealt with it. Because I deal with my shit. If you want to burn me on a stick for whatever the latinos do in this forum thats on you babe, not me. I cannot help and won't help whatever fractured idea you have of me just because I am Latina and you an Indian.

Loll you still don't get it..you keep blabbering the same fuckin thing over and over that Titan abused this and that and blah blah blah but the real question is IS HE THE ONLY ONE DOING THIS??if that was the case than there would not have been so many racists trolling over here..he was not the only moderator here and no one is saint here thats it. And next time please elaborate what abuses are you talking about as you know lot in one year of your reign lolll...but wait its worthless I guess..
muzical

Date of Birth: 12 Aug 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: music,movies,books..

Postby yellowyam1 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:06 am

I emailed 5 Mods about being bullied and not one replied back, took me going to the sponsors, I say do your damn job already.
yellowyam1
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Previous

Return to GENERAL