Finnish Next Top Model 2012

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Finnish Next Top Model 2012

Postby Rauma » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:08 pm

I've just met in person one the most beautiful Finnish models Meri Ikonen, who wan Finnish Next Top Model 2012.
She was adorable then and she was my favourite back then and I like her even more now. She is still working for the charity project which they started in 2012 under the FNTM brand.

I spoke with her she was touched that somebody recognize her. She is very beautiful in person even more than in pictures and she said that modeling is her second job she stayed mainly in the charity business - recycling of clothes, kitchen tools, hobby tools and antique. The money from re-saleable items goes to Fida charity project in Africa and they also collect used optic-glasses since somebody in Africa could use them and it no problem that the model is not in anymore. They collect 2nd class clothes and donate them to Africa.

I asked her what about Miss Finland and she answered that she is already overage (27). And she didn't join before since she has been busy with modeling and charity work.

Love to beauty and brains Meri Ikonen :-* :hx

Earthquakes don't recognize borders. Diseases, famine, drought don't recognize borders. Why the f* should we?
Rauma
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Marie
Date of Birth: 24 Jul 1979
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Accountant
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Music, fitness, dancing, arts, modelling

Re: Finnish Next Top Model 2012

Postby hjackson » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:35 pm

I HAVE A FINNISH MODEL WHO IS FOLLOWING ME IN INSTAGRAM !!!! HER NAME IS JENNI PENTTINEN ,,,FROM BOOKING MODEL AGENCY !!! I JUST LOVE HER LOOK ESPECIALLY HER MODELLING PHOTOS
hjackson

Real Life Name/Nick: patti
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: fashion designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: shopping, eating

Return to GENERAL